RemedySpot.com

Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is way way too many supps. I did the same thing and had to detox my son's pathways from the supps for 3-6 months on JUST MINERALS! I had my son wild with too many supplements, 45 in all. Try your son's protocol upsized for your weight for a week and see how you feel.

Hello everyone,

I am a mother of 6 years old non verbal low functioning autistic child. Can anybody tell me what supplements among the following can cause hyperactivity and stimming (vocal and physical stimming)?

Appreciate any reply. Thanks.

CURRENT TREATMENT:" MB12 25mg/ml 2250mcg every three days" Super Nu Thera liquid 7.5 ml twice daily" Children's DHA 10ml daily" Coenzyme B complex 2 caps daily " CoQ10 200mg daily

" Valtrex 250 mg three times a day" Zinc 25 mg at am and 50 mg at pm" DMG 750mg once daily" Vitamin D3 7 drop daily (1000IU)" Rubbing his body with Epsom salt water 2-3 times a day." Lactobacillus Duo 1 caps daily" Pro bio inulin free 1 caps daily" Juice Plus fruit 1 cap twice daily" JP+ veggies 1 cap twice daily" Iron 2 capsules twice daily" Alpha ketoglutaric Acid 300 mg 2 cap twice daily" Acetyl L-Carnitine 1250mg twice daily" Folinic Acid 800mcg : half cap twice daily" Lamisil. him ¾ of a 250mg tablet once a day" K2 100mcg once dailyPfeiffer MT Promoter II half capsule every other nightSonic Cholesterol 3 capsules twice daily" Melatonin 3mg at bedtime.L-Carnosine 500mg twice daily

LDN 3mg at night

"Cinnamon 1000 mg, half cap twice daily" Chromium 100 mcg, one cap twice dailyMelatonin nutrispray, one sprayWP minerals one capsule daily

L-Theanine 400 twice daily

Hi I am in total agreement here its just too much.How did you come to this many?some of the things are duplicated.Ithink you might need some professional quidance here.Have you done any tests? bola To: mb12valtrex From: mludwig@...Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:08:34 -0500Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

That is way way too many supps. I did the same thing and had to detox my son's pathways from the supps for 3-6 months on JUST MINERALS! I had my son wild with too many supplements, 45 in all. Try your son's protocol upsized for your weight for a week and see how you feel.

Hello everyone,

I am a mother of 6 years old non verbal low functioning autistic child. Can anybody tell me what supplements among the following can cause hyperactivity and stimming (vocal and physical stimming)?

CURRENT TREATMENT:" MB12 25mg/ml 2250mcg every three days" Super Nu Thera liquid 7.5 ml twice daily" Children's DHA 10ml daily" Coenzyme B complex 2 caps daily " CoQ10 200mg daily

" Valtrex 250 mg three times a day" Zinc 25 mg at am and 50 mg at pm" DMG 750mg once daily" Vitamin D3 7 drop daily (1000IU)" Rubbing his body with Epsom salt water 2-3 times a day." Lactobacillus Duo 1 caps daily" Pro bio inulin free 1 caps daily" Juice Plus fruit 1 cap twice daily" JP+ veggies 1 cap twice daily" Iron 2 capsules twice daily" Alpha ketoglutaric Acid 300 mg 2 cap twice daily" Acetyl L-Carnitine 1250mg twice daily" Folinic Acid 800mcg : half cap twice daily" Lamisil. him ¾ of a 250mg tablet once a day" K2 100mcg once dailyPfeiffer MT Promoter II half capsule every other nightSonic Cholesterol 3 capsules twice daily" Melatonin 3mg at bedtime.L-Carnosine 500mg twice daily

LDN 3mg at night

"Cinnamon 1000 mg, half cap twice daily" Chromium 100 mcg, one cap twice dailyMelatonin nutrispray, one sprayWP minerals one capsule daily

And when I say try it I mean that w kindness, you are so genetically close, you can test things for him, even in megadoses.Sent from my iPhone

Hi I am in total agreement here its just too much.How did you come to this many?some of the things are duplicated.Ithink you might need some professional quidance here.Have you done any tests? bola To: mb12valtrex From: mludwig@...Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:08:34 -0500Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

B 12.I may be wrong . lithium may help in conjunction.DMG also ive heard thats why some use TMG.Maybe a viral die off too cause of the valtrex.with my daughter doesnt matter shes always hyper To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 2:39 PM Subject:

Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

CURRENT TREATMENT:" MB12 25mg/ml 2250mcg every three days" Super Nu Thera liquid 7.5 ml twice daily" Children's DHA 10ml d waily" Coenzyme B complex 2 caps daily " CoQ10 200mg daily

LDN 3mg at night

Mb12, folinic acid, your child is on a lot now, This amount of things and die off also increases stimming. It should decrease with time.Enviado via iPadEm 28/12/2012, às 22:36, Gorham escreveu:

B 12.I may be wrong . lithium may help in conjunction.DMG also ive heard thats why some use TMG.Maybe a viral die off too cause of the valtrex.with my daughter doesnt matter shes always hyper To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 2:39 PM Subject:

Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

CURRENT TREATMENT:" MB12 25mg/ml 2250mcg every three days" Super Nu Thera liquid 7.5 ml twice daily" Children's DHA 10ml d waily" Coenzyme B complex 2 caps daily " CoQ10 200mg daily

LDN 3mg at night

agree! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 2:12 PM Subject: RE: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

yes it could be but we dont know when these activities started, what and when supplements were introduced thisy is what i hate about the supplements so many so many its like throwing a dice..okay could one restart again you know i dont have a lot of experience here but you guys do would or should she stop most and start again with only a basic list introducing slowly and gradually and keeping a record ...now advice would be needed on the basic list .. bola

Hi,B12 is definitely an offender in hyperactivity. B vitamins can also be problematic in some. Are you also washing the dye off of any pills such as your valtrex?My question to you is, how are you getting that entire regimen into you child? My son is 3 1/2 and we are having a heck of a time. I switched to some topical vitamins such as the B vitamins but the dose delivery is not as consistent and causes some skin irritation.The anti-fungal and Valtrex in liquid form taste terrible. We have tried Stevia to sweeten but he still pitches a fit. If I mix them in sorbet, he will take it but the sorbet adds quite a bit of sugar.Really....any words of wisdom regarding supplement and medication delivery would be greatly appreciated.Vicki To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:20 PM Subject: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

Hi Alia,This seems like way too much for your child. You might want to ask a professional to scale it back a bit.  This seems to be the cause of the problem. Too many supplements doesn't mean positive results always.

Hello everyone,

I am a mother of 6 years old non verbal low functioning autistic child. Can anybody tell me what supplements among the following can cause hyperactivity and stimming (vocal and physical stimming)?

CURRENT TREATMENT: " MB12 25mg/ml 2250mcg every three days " Super Nu Thera liquid 7.5 ml twice daily " Children's DHA 10ml daily " Coenzyme B complex 2 caps daily

" CoQ10 200mg daily

" Valtrex 250 mg three times a day " Zinc 25 mg at am and 50 mg at pm " DMG 750mg once daily

" Vitamin D3 7 drop daily (1000IU) " Rubbing his body with Epsom salt water 2-3 times a day. " Lactobacillus Duo 1 caps daily " Pro bio inulin free 1 caps daily " Juice Plus fruit 1 cap twice daily

" JP+ veggies 1 cap twice daily " Iron 2 capsules twice daily " Alpha ketoglutaric Acid 300 mg 2 cap twice daily " Acetyl L-Carnitine 1250mg twice daily " Folinic Acid 800mcg : half cap twice daily

" Lamisil. him ¾ of a 250mg tablet once a day " K2 100mcg once dailyPfeiffer MT Promoter II half capsule every other nightSonic Cholesterol 3 capsules twice daily " Melatonin 3mg at bedtime.

L-Carnosine 500mg twice daily

LDN 3mg at night

" Cinnamon 1000 mg, half cap twice daily " Chromium 100 mcg, one cap twice dailyMelatonin nutrispray, one sprayWP minerals one capsule daily

-- " Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. " MLK

http://hpathy.com/cause-symptoms-treatment/the-homeopathic-treatment-of-candida/If u ve a good homeopath discuss wth or buy what u nid from Helios they ship world wide I ve used the candida al for past 2 days at 1m and reduced hyperactivity and verbal stims(all ours seem to point at yeast) Sent from my iPod

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

i agree my list of supps isnt even 1/3 of this.Its alot and very hard to tell.The agape multi has alot of these supps in it.look into that too. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 3:11 AM Subject: RE: Hyperactivity and stimming

yes it could be but we dont know when these activities started, what and when supplements were introduced thisy is what i hate about the supplements so many so many its like throwing a dice..okay could one restart again you know i dont have a lot of experience here but you guys do would or should she stop most and start again with only a basic list introducing slowly and gradually and keeping a record ...now advice would be needed on the basic list .. bola

I think the ALCAR may cause some problems with physical stimming.  Have you ever taken too much ALCAR?  I'm 148 lbs and I took 1000 mg of ALCAR and it made me feel like I was going to jump out of my skin -- I felt like I had bugs crawling all over me for a few hours.  It was followed by explosive diarrhea with ALCAR overload.  

Gnomeederwear wow that last sentence or fact freaked me out almost wet my pants with laughter ha ha ha wow a real belly laugh.I love our group!!!!! To: mb12valtrex From: gnomederwear@...Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 12:45:29 -0500Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

I think the ALCAR may cause some problems with physical stimming. Have you ever taken too much ALCAR? I'm 148 lbs and I took 1000 mg of ALCAR and it made me feel like I was going to jump out of my skin -- I felt like I had bugs crawling all over me for a few hours. It was followed by explosive diarrhea with ALCAR overload.

Please..please..check with your doctor whether so many supplements is really needed.Acetyl L Carnitine 1250 mg twice daily for a 6 years old?Sent from my iPad

Hi Alia,This seems like way too much for your child. You might want to ask a professional to scale it back a bit. This seems to be the cause of the problem. Too many supplements doesn't mean positive results always.

Hello everyone,

CURRENT TREATMENT:" MB12 25mg/ml 2250mcg every three days" Super Nu Thera liquid 7.5 ml twice daily" Children's DHA 10ml daily" Coenzyme B complex 2 caps daily

" CoQ10 200mg daily

" Valtrex 250 mg three times a day" Zinc 25 mg at am and 50 mg at pm" DMG 750mg once daily

" Vitamin D3 7 drop daily (1000IU)" Rubbing his body with Epsom salt water 2-3 times a day." Lactobacillus Duo 1 caps daily" Pro bio inulin free 1 caps daily" Juice Plus fruit 1 cap twice daily

" JP+ veggies 1 cap twice daily" Iron 2 capsules twice daily" Alpha ketoglutaric Acid 300 mg 2 cap twice daily" Acetyl L-Carnitine 1250mg twice daily" Folinic Acid 800mcg : half cap twice daily

" Lamisil. him ¾ of a 250mg tablet once a day" K2 100mcg once dailyPfeiffer MT Promoter II half capsule every other nightSonic Cholesterol 3 capsules twice daily" Melatonin 3mg at bedtime.

L-Carnosine 500mg twice daily

LDN 3mg at night

-- "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." MLK

I use organic stevia, org maple syrup and applesauce for my one who doesn't take the bitter ones well.Sent from my iPhone

Hi,B12 is definitely an offender in hyperactivity. B vitamins can also be problematic in some. Are you also washing the dye off of any pills such as your valtrex?My question to you is, how are you getting that entire regimen into you child? My son is 3 1/2 and we are having a heck of a time. I switched to some topical vitamins such as the B vitamins but the dose delivery is not as consistent and causes some skin irritation.The anti-fungal and Valtrex in liquid form taste terrible. We have tried Stevia to sweeten but he still pitches a fit. If I mix them in sorbet, he will take it but the sorbet adds quite a bit of sugar.Really....any words of wisdom regarding supplement and medication delivery would be greatly appreciated.Vicki To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:20 PM Subject: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

Thank you all for your reply, I will consider each one and I agree it's too much but all of this under the supervision of the DAN doctor, everytime I talk to him I wish that he would eliminate some because I send him the same list in every appointment and he never suggested to stop any of them. I will have a serious talk with our DAN in our next appointment which is coming soon and try to stop some considering Acytel-L-Carnitine and B vitamins. The valtrex already stopped because he's been taking it for more than two months and no more refills.

Vick,

I make sure to mix the bitter taste such as valtrex and anti-fungal that have bitter taste with the supplements that have sour taste such as Acytel L-Carnitine or Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid all in a small amount of juice adding stevia as well, vitamin C also has a sour taste too and I make sure to mix them with stevia and a small amount of juice. And for better results you can give the bitter taste in two seperate times I mean not to mix both valtrex and anti-fungal in one cup at the same time.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:17 AMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hi,B12 is definitely an offender in hyperactivity. B vitamins can also be problematic in some. Are you also washing the dye off of any pills such as your valtrex?My question to you is, how are you getting that entire regimen into you child? My son is 3 1/2 and we are having a heck of a time. I switched to some topical vitamins such as the B vitamins but the dose delivery is not as consistent and causes some skin irritation.The anti-fungal and Valtrex in liquid form taste terrible. We have tried Stevia to sweeten but he still pitches a fit. If I mix them in sorbet, he will take it but the sorbet adds quite a bit of sugar.Really....any words of wisdom regarding supplement and medication delivery would be greatly appreciated.Vicki

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:20 PMSubject: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

I just saw this Just want to tell you something DO NOT TRUST everything your DAN says.My DAN IS ONE OF THE BEST...IN uk and you know what he is saying use ALA DURING THE DAY only not continious.and I have no shame in saying I am quite THICK with all this supplement shit. but I am reading researching but not 36 7 anymore cos I know I was doing it more than 24 hrs a day at one time ...Does he sell these supplements as well?seems he is just quessing .Maybe time to move on .You know this is PAINING ME not HURTING. because your son is not verbal and cant say .likewise my daughter. So this response is telling you hold on wait a minute ..Your NEW read stay in the group and for heavens sake LOOK at anyone your paying for any service for our children as CRAFTY till they proof otherwise.If not for this group I tell you I was deligently damaging my daughter and I had gone 10 ROUNDS.A quick apology to everyone who reads my little messages or questions I am African when I get in this mood it brings out a bit of the heat in me ..cant help it I really am begining to feel a virtual punch coming up again for this DAN . GREAT NEW YEAR EVERYONE once again I love my Group xxxx Bola To: mb12valtrex From: aliasamara@...Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:37:56 -0800Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Thank you all for your reply, I will consider each one and I agree it's too much but all of this under the supervision of the DAN doctor, everytime I talk to him I wish that he would eliminate some because I send him the same list in every appointment and he never suggested to stop any of them. I will have a serious talk with our DAN in our next appointment which is coming soon and try to stop some considering Acytel-L-Carnitine and B vitamins. The valtrex already stopped because he's been taking it for more than two months and no more refills.

Vick,

I make sure to mix the bitter taste such as valtrex and anti-fungal that have bitter taste with the supplements that have sour taste such as Acytel L-Carnitine or Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid all in a small amount of juice adding stevia as well, vitamin C also has a sour taste too and I make sure to mix them with stevia and a small amount of juice. And for better results you can give the bitter taste in two seperate times I mean not to mix both valtrex and anti-fungal in one cup at the same time.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:17 AMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hi,B12 is definitely an offender in hyperactivity. B vitamins can also be problematic in some. Are you also washing the dye off of any pills such as your valtrex?My question to you is, how are you getting that entire regimen into you child? My son is 3 1/2 and we are having a heck of a time. I switched to some topical vitamins such as the B vitamins but the dose delivery is not as consistent and causes some skin irritation.The anti-fungal and Valtrex in liquid form taste terrible. We have tried Stevia to sweeten but he still pitches a fit. If I mix them in sorbet, he will take it but the sorbet adds quite a bit of sugar.Really....any words of wisdom regarding supplement and medication delivery would be greatly appreciated.Vicki

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:20 PMSubject: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

i hear u Bola seems some doctors/health professionals are quick to take our money and not care what they rx to our kids!!! What ever happened to the "1st do no harm" oath they take?????Damn wish I had time to go back to college and study medicines and homeopathy all at once!!!Sent from my iPhone

I just saw this Just want to tell you something DO NOT TRUST everything your DAN says.My DAN IS ONE OF THE BEST...IN uk and you know what he is saying use ALA DURING THE DAY only not continious.and I have no shame in saying I am quite THICK with all this supplement shit. but I am reading researching but not 36 7 anymore cos I know I was doing it more than 24 hrs a day at one time ...Does he sell these supplements as well?seems he is just quessing .Maybe time to move on .You know this is PAINING ME not HURTING. because your son is not verbal and cant say .likewise my daughter. So this response is telling you hold on wait a minute ..Your NEW read stay in the group and for heavens sake LOOK at anyone your paying for any service for our children as CRAFTY till they proof otherwise.If not for this group I tell you I was deligently damaging my daughter and I had gone 10 ROUNDS.A quick apology to everyone who reads my little messages or questions I am African when I get in this mood it brings out a bit of the heat in me ..cant help it I really am begining to feel a virtual punch coming up again for this DAN . GREAT NEW YEAR EVERYONE once again I love my Group xxxx Bola To: mb12valtrex From: aliasamara@...Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:37:56 -0800Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

Do not feel bad, Bola, one of our first DANs! talked us into a "safe homeopathic chelator" that really hurt our son in so many ways and redistributed so many metals without a big enough exit or true holding onto them that he went into 4 days of agony, body pain and fever, followed by a long regression. FAIL. His excretion pathways were overwhelmed and slammed down, it was a nightmare repairing and coaxing his little body to work again, and it took a long long time until we found the person who is still fixing a lot of the shotgun, cookbook DAN! damage in other children. It took her years to straighten it all out, starting with about 6 months on minerals only to clean out his poor little supplement overloaded body. The biochemistry is not something you hit with a hammer, many times it needs a light touch to nudge it back to the right place.Oh, and during the 4 days of fever he wrote his name perfectly. Then he didn't write or speak for years.

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

great point mary. I keep telling people to stop putting all there trust in doctors as always knowing what is best. I mean didnt doctors poison half our kids on this group with vaccines? why are we so indoctrinated to listening to our goverment/doctors like they all have our best interest?

look at history.....look at the people in power who have misused it....then learn to think for yourselves take your own power back...become the medicine woman and men that we used to have many many years ago when people thought for themselves and took care of themselves and thier own familys and nieghbors familys...

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 10:17 AMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Do not feel bad, Bola, one of our first DANs! talked us into a "safe homeopathic chelator" that really hurt our son in so many ways and redistributed so many metals without a big enough exit or true holding onto them that he went into 4 days of agony, body pain and fever, followed by a long regression. FAIL. His excretion pathways were overwhelmed and slammed down, it was a nightmare repairing and coaxing his little body to work again, and it took a long long time until we found the person who is still fixing a lot of the shotgun, cookbook DAN! damage in other children. It took her years to straighten it all out, starting with about 6 months on minerals only to clean out his poor little supplement overloaded body. The biochemistry is not something you hit with a hammer, many times it needs a light touch to nudge it back to the right place.

Oh, and during the 4 days of fever he wrote his name perfectly. Then he didn't write or speak for years.

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (36)

Recent Activity:

New Members 9

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

SEE why I get Evil ...I hope all the people in the house are listening as my mum used to say"Thoes that have ears, let them hear".Its so not right, really it isnt . To: mb12valtrex From: mludwig@...Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:17:16 -0500Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Do not feel bad, Bola, one of our first DANs! talked us into a "safe homeopathic chelator" that really hurt our son in so many ways and redistributed so many metals without a big enough exit or true holding onto them that he went into 4 days of agony, body pain and fever, followed by a long regression. FAIL. His excretion pathways were overwhelmed and slammed down, it was a nightmare repairing and coaxing his little body to work again, and it took a long long time until we found the person who is still fixing a lot of the shotgun, cookbook DAN! damage in other children. It took her years to straighten it all out, starting with about 6 months on minerals only to clean out his poor little supplement overloaded body. The biochemistry is not something you hit with a hammer, many times it needs a light touch to nudge it back to the right place.Oh, and during the 4 days of fever he wrote his name perfectly. Then he didn't write or speak for years.

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

Yes Channa, lets ve the light in our livesSent from my iPhone

great point mary. I keep telling people to stop putting all there trust in doctors as always knowing what is best. I mean didnt doctors poison half our kids on this group with vaccines? why are we so indoctrinated to listening to our goverment/doctors like they all have our best interest?

look at history.....look at the people in power who have misused it....then learn to think for yourselves take your own power back...become the medicine woman and men that we used to have many many years ago when people thought for themselves and took care of themselves and thier own familys and nieghbors familys...

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 10:17 AMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Do not feel bad, Bola, one of our first DANs! talked us into a "safe homeopathic chelator" that really hurt our son in so many ways and redistributed so many metals without a big enough exit or true holding onto them that he went into 4 days of agony, body pain and fever, followed by a long regression. FAIL. His excretion pathways were overwhelmed and slammed down, it was a nightmare repairing and coaxing his little body to work again, and it took a long long time until we found the person who is still fixing a lot of the shotgun, cookbook DAN! damage in other children. It took her years to straighten it all out, starting with about 6 months on minerals only to clean out his poor little supplement overloaded body. The biochemistry is not something you hit with a hammer, many times it needs a light touch to nudge it back to the right place.

Oh, and during the 4 days of fever he wrote his name perfectly. Then he didn't write or speak for years.

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (36)

Recent Activity:

New Members 9

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

We have to face it. We are a great big money soaked industry now. Our children are a herd of cash cows that unlike cancer, live a long, long time and need tons of services all their lives. I have asked the school how much funding they get for my son and read the budget. They get a LOT!And I love it when the fancy new school with a "real" special needs teacher near us cherry picks for easy-to-handle children who are either HFA or are getting excellent functional biomed with brain therapies (happy, able to learn, neurologically orderly) AND already more than a decade ABA-trained thus perfectly behaved and directable, and with great handwriting from homeschooling (Brain Gym) and with good auditory processing (AIT). Yet under the facade it's business as usual, pretty much free babysitting and whatever is free and a few goodies to make the recruited excellent teacher from somewhere else stay at least a couple of years.I know there are a lot of dedicated and kind doctors and teachers, but there are about 10,000 to 1 more parents than professionals making themselves exhausted and broke trying to fix what others broke. Now that's it for me, thanks for giving me a place to vent. I'm trying to be positive as my New Year's resolution LOL!!!

SEE why I get Evil ...I hope all the people in the house are listening as my mum used to say"Thoes that have ears, let them hear".Its so not right, really it isnt . To: mb12valtrex From: mludwig@...Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:17:16 -0500Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

This is all true Sorry I stirred this up ....but what the heck I feel all the better for it ..A Great YEAR AHEAD FOR ALL OF US.. forward ever backwards never LOL My dad used to say that bless his soul.Bola To: mb12valtrex From: mludwig@...Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 13:09:59 -0500Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

We have to face it. We are a great big money soaked industry now. Our children are a herd of cash cows that unlike cancer, live a long, long time and need tons of services all their lives. I have asked the school how much funding they get for my son and read the budget. They get a LOT!And I love it when the fancy new school with a "real" special needs teacher near us cherry picks for easy-to-handle children who are either HFA or are getting excellent functional biomed with brain therapies (happy, able to learn, neurologically orderly) AND already more than a decade ABA-trained thus perfectly behaved and directable, and with great handwriting from homeschooling (Brain Gym) and with good auditory processing (AIT). Yet under the facade it's business as usual, pretty much free babysitting and whatever is free and a few goodies to make the recruited excellent teacher from somewhere else stay at least a couple of years.I know there are a lot of dedicated and kind doctors and teachers, but there are about 10,000 to 1 more parents than professionals making themselves exhausted and broke trying to fix what others broke. Now that's it for me, thanks for giving me a place to vent. I'm trying to be positive as my New Year's resolution LOL!!!

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

where is the like button? i stand in agreement!

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 1:09 PMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

We have to face it. We are a great big money soaked industry now. Our children are a herd of cash cows that unlike cancer, live a long, long time and need tons of services all their lives.

I have asked the school how much funding they get for my son and read the budget. They get a LOT!

And I love it when the fancy new school with a "real" special needs teacher near us cherry picks for easy-to-handle children who are either HFA or are getting excellent functional biomed with brain therapies (happy, able to learn, neurologically orderly) AND already more than a decade ABA-trained thus perfectly behaved and directable, and with great handwriting from homeschooling (Brain Gym) and with good auditory processing (AIT). Yet under the facade it's business as usual, pretty much free babysitting and whatever is free and a few goodies to make the recruited excellent teacher from somewhere else stay at least a couple of years.

I know there are a lot of dedicated and kind doctors and teachers, but there are about 10,000 to 1 more parents than professionals making themselves exhausted and broke trying to fix what others broke.

Now that's it for me, thanks for giving me a place to vent. I'm trying to be positive as my New Year's resolution LOL!!!

SEE why I get Evil ...I hope all the people in the house are listening as my mum used to say"Thoes that have ears, let them hear".Its so not right, really it isnt .

To: mb12valtrex From: mludwig@...Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:17:16 -0500Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

I just saw this Just want to tell you something DO NOT TRUST everything your DAN says.My DAN IS ONE OF THE BEST...IN uk and you know what he is saying use ALA DURING THE DAY only not continious.and I have no shame in saying I am quite THICK with all this supplement shit. but I am reading researching but not 36 7 anymore cos I know I was doing it more than 24 hrs a day at one time ...Does he sell these supplements as well?seems he is just quessing .Maybe time to move on .You know this is PAINING ME not HURTING. because your son is not verbal and cant say .likewise my daughter. So this response is telling you hold on wait a minute ..Your NEW read stay in the group and for heavens sake LOOK at anyone your paying for any service for our children as CRAFTY till they proof otherwise.If not for this group I tell you I was deligently damaging my daughter and I had gone 10 ROUNDS.A quick apology to

everyone who reads my little messages or questions I am African when I get in this mood it brings out a bit of the heat in me ..cant help it I really am begining to feel a virtual punch coming up again for this DAN . GREAT NEW YEAR EVERYONE once again I love my Group xxxx Bola

To: mb12valtrex From: aliasamara@...Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:37:56 -0800Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Vick,

Hi, B12 is definitely an offender in hyperactivity. B vitamins can also be problematic in some. Are you also washing the dye off of any pills such as your valtrex? My question to you is, how are you getting that entire regimen into you child? My son is 3 1/2 and we are having a heck of a time. I switched to some topical vitamins such as the B vitamins but the dose delivery is not as consistent and causes some skin irritation. The anti-fungal and Valtrex in liquid form taste terrible. We have tried Stevia to sweeten but he still pitches a fit. If I mix them in sorbet, he will take it but the sorbet adds quite a bit of sugar. Really....any words of wisdom regarding supplement and medication delivery would be greatly appreciated. Vicki

Hello everyone,

CURRENT TREATMENT: " MB12 25mg/ml 2250mcg every three days " Super Nu Thera liquid 7.5 ml twice daily " Children's DHA 10ml daily " Coenzyme B complex 2 caps daily " CoQ10 200mg daily

" Valtrex 250 mg three times a day " Zinc 25 mg at am and 50 mg at pm " DMG 750mg once daily " Vitamin D3 7 drop daily (1000IU) " Rubbing his body with Epsom salt water 2-3 times a day. " Lactobacillus Duo 1 caps daily " Pro bio inulin free 1 caps daily " Juice Plus fruit 1 cap twice daily " JP+ veggies 1 cap twice daily " Iron 2 capsules twice daily " Alpha ketoglutaric Acid 300 mg 2 cap twice daily " Acetyl L-Carnitine 1250mg twice daily " Folinic Acid 800mcg : half cap twice daily " Lamisil. him ¾ of a 250mg tablet once a day " K2 100mcg once daily Pfeiffer MT Promoter II half capsule every other night Sonic Cholesterol 3 capsules twice daily " Melatonin 3mg at bedtime. L-Carnosine 500mg twice daily

LDN 3mg at night

"Cinnamon 1000 mg, half cap twice daily " Chromium 100 mcg, one cap twice daily Melatonin nutrispray, one spray WP minerals one capsule daily