RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does your son have any digestion issues--I'm guessing he does if he benefitted from the GFCF diet?  If so, I would not at all consider doing the MMR vaccine.  The measles virus and/or vaccine has been implicated in the development of Crohn's disease, which is just one serious inflammatory bowel disease.  My son has always had difficulty with digestion and regressed significantly following the MMR a little over 2 years ago.  We recently had a full workup of his digestive tract, and found that he has the classic autistic enteritis in his small intestine.  The doctor, who has a significant amount of experience in the field of gastroenterology related to ASD kids, told us we had no idea how much my son benefitted from waiting longer to give him the MMR (he got it at 23 months vs. the standard 15 months).  Even so, he fell off the growth curve immediately following the MMR, and his digestive system, which was already weak, completely crashed within a week and has never recovered.  If I had it to do over again, I would absolutely not give him the MMR, especially since he already had digestive issues and was more susceptible to damage.  Just my thoughts....

Last I spoke to my son's Neurologist here in Charlotte, NC, he had explained to me that children with ASD should get their MMR vaccine alone before their brain blood barrier seals approximately or before he turns 5 years old.  He said his Autism can get worse if he gets the measals and it gets incapsulated above his blood brain barrier, which can make him severly regress. 

He got all of his vaccines as a baby but the MMR and he's also missing 1 of his chicken pox.  My son turned 5 last week and he's made such great progress thanks to the help and guidance of this forum, early biomedical intervention, HBOT, pharmaceutical grade vitamins, Valtrex & Diffluclan that I gave him 2 years ago, Gluten & Cassein free diet, Neurofeedback and attending a full-time ABA school.  We're definetly in a whole and are trying to sell our home and move into a 1 bedroom apartment but all our efforts were well worth it! He's verbal again, doesn't stim anymore and is looking more and more typical.

My biggest fear is that he'll regress if he get's this MMR vaccine now at 5yrs old???  I'm so confused, and don't know what to do. Any advise on what I should or who I can call?

Guest guest

I would not take a chance with him getting any more vaccines ever. The risk is far too great. The MMR is especially dangerous. Have you read the book the vaccine epidemic.........measles was almost extinct before they even started giving the vaccine. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:47 PM Subject: (unknown)

Last I spoke to my son's Neurologist here in Charlotte, NC, he had explained to me that children with ASD should get their MMR vaccine alone before their brain blood barrier seals approximately or before he turns 5 years old. He said his Autism can get worse if he gets the measals and it gets incapsulated above his blood brain barrier, which can make him severly regress.

He got all of his vaccines as a baby but the MMR and he's also missing 1 of his chicken pox. My son turned 5 last week and he's made such great progress thanks to the help and guidance of this forum, early biomedical intervention, HBOT, pharmaceutical grade vitamins, Valtrex & Diffluclan that I gave him 2 years ago, Gluten & Cassein free diet, Neurofeedback and attending a full-time ABA school. We're definetly in a whole and are trying to sell our home and move into a 1 bedroom apartment but all our efforts were well worth it! He's verbal again, doesn't stim anymore and is looking more and more typical.

My biggest fear is that he'll regress if he get's this MMR vaccine now at 5yrs old??? I'm so confused, and don't know what to do. Any advise on what I should or who I can call?

Guest guest

, thank you so much for always guiding me in the right direction. I'm glad you're still in this forum. I'm not going through it! Will read the book you suggested, thanks again!

Best regards to you and your family always,

~Irma~

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 10:49 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I would not take a chance with him getting any more vaccines ever. The risk is far too great. The MMR is especially dangerous. Have you read the book the vaccine epidemic.........measles was almost extinct before they even started giving the vaccine.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:47 PMSubject: (unknown)

Last I spoke to my son's Neurologist here in Charlotte, NC, he had explained to me that children with ASD should get their MMR vaccine alone before their brain blood barrier seals approximately or before he turns 5 years old. He said his Autism can get worse if he gets the measals and it gets incapsulated above his blood brain barrier, which can make him severly regress.

He got all of his vaccines as a baby but the MMR and he's also missing 1 of his chicken pox. My son turned 5 last week and he's made such great progress thanks to the help and guidance of this forum, early biomedical intervention, HBOT, pharmaceutical grade vitamins, Valtrex & Diffluclan that I gave him 2 years ago, Gluten & Cassein free diet, Neurofeedback and attending a full-time ABA school. We're definetly in a whole and are trying to sell our home and move into a 1 bedroom apartment but all our efforts were well worth it! He's verbal again, doesn't stim anymore and is looking more and more typical.

My biggest fear is that he'll regress if he get's this MMR vaccine now at 5yrs old??? I'm so confused, and don't know what to do. Any advise on what I should or who I can call?

Guest guest

My account was hacked. Do NOT open link.

To: "sac-autism-biomed " <sac-autism-biomed >; "kmullin@..." ; "Autism-Mercury " <Autism-Mercury >; "PedeupeS@..." ; "pedeupe@..." ; "phuong_linh20012002@..." ; "mb12valtrex "

<mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:54 PMSubject: (unknown)

Hello!

http://castle.wmidev.com/co/72gjwxxg876imam7442fs3rrztk.3xzcsw2973wgudk8cbmqx3esjl3fz

Guest guest

Thanks,theres a ton of these lately! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >; "sac-autism-biomed " <sac-autism-biomed >; "kmullin@..." ; "Autism-Mercury " <Autism-Mercury >; "PedeupeS@..." ;

"pedeupe@..." ; "phuong_linh20012002@..." Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 12:59 AM Subject: Re: (unknown)

My account was hacked. Do NOT open link.

To: "sac-autism-biomed " <sac-autism-biomed >; "kmullin@..." ; "Autism-Mercury " <Autism-Mercury >; "PedeupeS@..." ; "pedeupe@..." ; "phuong_linh20012002@..." ; "mb12valtrex "

<mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:54 PMSubject: (unknown)

Hello!

http://castle.wmidev.com/co/72gjwxxg876imam7442fs3rrztk.3xzcsw2973wgudk8cbmqx3esjl3fz

Guest guest

Sandy - I wasn't sure if anyone had answered this for you yet. Yes, you can do IVIG while on Valtrex. It will probably be an added layer of protection against pathogens. We have done it 2x wile on Valtrex. Does your son have an active viral infection, or just high IgG titers to the infection? I have heard that doing IVIG during an active infection will not yield the best results. However, you are probably OK if it id IgG vs IgM. I'm not sure if valtrex gets coxsackie. We do olive leaf extract for that, as we have high titers to that, as well.Don't know if I answered your q's or not. This is what I've been told by my son's docs. HTHRuth

Hi all...have not posted on this group yet..my sn is now on valtrex, and is it important to also be on diflucain to help with yeast die off when on valtrex

Also can u do ivig when on valtrex,hence active viral infection..I believe this is his core root problem,viral and he has autism and pandas, so I want him to stay on valtrex long term if it helps,but he needs ivig,hence the immune deficiency do also as well as coxaseckie disease

Guest guest

Ruth.my son tested positive for coxasecki virus three weeks ago, we are on second round of valtrex..as far as active viral infection,did u mean like the flu or something or this coxasecki virus, as I have not had him retested for yet, we were planning on doing first ivig within two weeks and yes I heard that also that ivig should not be done with active viral infection, so how do I be sure of this.Thx sandi Sandy - I wasn't sure if anyone had answered this for you yet. Yes, you can do IVIG while on Valtrex. It will probably be an added layer of protection against pathogens. We have done it 2x wile on Valtrex. Does your son have an active viral infection, or just high IgG titers to the infection? I have heard that doing IVIG during an active infection will not yield the best results. However, you are probably OK if it id IgG vs IgM. I'm not sure if valtrex gets coxsackie. We do olive leaf extract for that, as we have high titers to that, as well.Don't know if I answered your q's or not. This is what I've been told by my son's docs. HTHRuth Hi all...have not posted on this group yet..my sn is now on valtrex, and is it important to also be on diflucain to help with yeast die off when on valtrexAlso can u do ivig when on valtrex,hence active viral infection..I believe this is his core root problem,viral and he has autism and pandas, so I want him to stay on valtrex long term if it helps,but he needs ivig,hence the immune deficiency do also as well as coxaseckie disease

Guest guest

Also, what do you know of what would treat coxaseckie..we are with dr t in new jersey who prescribed that. Sandy - I wasn't sure if anyone had answered this for you yet. Yes, you can do IVIG while on Valtrex. It will probably be an added layer of protection against pathogens. We have done it 2x wile on Valtrex. Does your son have an active viral infection, or just high IgG titers to the infection? I have heard that doing IVIG during an active infection will not yield the best results. However, you are probably OK if it id IgG vs IgM. I'm not sure if valtrex gets coxsackie. We do olive leaf extract for that, as we have high titers to that, as well.Don't know if I answered your q's or not. This is what I've been told by my son's docs. HTHRuth Hi all...have not posted on this group yet..my sn is now on valtrex, and is it important to also be on diflucain to help with yeast die off when on valtrexAlso can u do ivig when on valtrex,hence active viral infection..I believe this is his core root problem,viral and he has autism and pandas, so I want him to stay on valtrex long term if it helps,but he needs ivig,hence the immune deficiency do also as well as coxaseckie disease

Guest guest

Sandi - Most have to stay on Valtrex for quite awhile for it to do much good. I think Dr T usually does a 10-day round? Is that what you did, and then he is now on his second 10-day round? Dr T is actually the one who told me not to do IVIG with an active infection. I think if they have something minor like a cold, then I was told it is OK, but not to do with active infection like coxsackie. Look at your labs he had you do. See if it is IgG or IgM. Most docs do not consider IgG to be an active infection, but rather indicative of a past infection. ANd, most would say it is OK to have the IVIG with high IgG titer.Are you doing the IVIG with Dr T? Is he writing the insurance order? IF so, i"m sure he'll be able to advise you as to whether or not your labs show an issues with iVIG. He did this for us.I do not know for sure if Valtrex gets coxsackie or not. I know that Valtrex is usually used for viruses that have a herpes connection. I was told by one doc that valtrex does not get coxsackie and recommended we do olive leaf for the coxsackie. Does anyone else know for sure?Ruth

Ruth.my son tested positive for coxasecki virus three weeks ago, we are on second round of valtrex..as far as active viral infection,did u mean like the flu or something or this coxasecki virus, as I have not had him retested for yet, we were planning on doing first ivig within two weeks and yes I heard that also that ivig should not be done with active viral infection, so how do I be sure of this.Thx sandi

Sandy - I wasn't sure if anyone had answered this for you yet. Yes, you can do IVIG while on Valtrex. It will probably be an added layer of protection against pathogens. We have done it 2x wile on Valtrex. Does your son have an active viral infection, or just high IgG titers to the infection? I have heard that doing IVIG during an active infection will not yield the best results. However, you are probably OK if it id IgG vs IgM. I'm not sure if valtrex gets coxsackie. We do olive leaf extract for that, as we have high titers to that, as well.Don't know if I answered your q's or not. This is what I've been told by my son's docs. HTHRuth

Hi all...have not posted on this group yet..my sn is now on valtrex, and is it important to also be on diflucain to help with yeast die off when on valtrex

Also can u do ivig when on valtrex,hence active viral infection..I believe this is his core root problem,viral and he has autism and pandas, so I want him to stay on valtrex long term if it helps,but he needs ivig,hence the immune deficiency do also as well as coxaseckie disease