RemedySpot.com

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

welcome to the group stacy. you shouldn't need to change anything you are

doing, unless your bloodwork shows otherwise. jsut be sure you are eating high

protein foods, and drinking lots of water...taking 2 flintstones or a prenatal

vitamin and doing waht your dr says! welcome!

aka mom2ben99 (jennilee75@...)

Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

http://www.marykay.com/koopmans

Gastric Bypass-Lap RNY 3/12/04-Dr Dunshee in Topeka Ks.

Baby boy due 2/17/05-Shanndon

original wt. 342/current wt. 206/goal wt. 140

(unknown)

My name is Curtis and I live in New Hampshire. I had my gastric

bypass in January of 2003 and have lost 140 lbs. I waited the 18 months I

was supposed to and now I just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant. How does

this change my vitamins and protein intake??

Congratulations on your pregnancy and weight loss. Your o/b may want to

boost your vitamins a little and put you on folic acid. You'll just have to

wait and see what your blood work says. I was lacking vitamin b12, so I take

the injections monthly now. As far as protein, I am not a good one to ask. I

am 11 weeks and 5 days prego and I have been living on saltines, sunny

delight, and pretty much anything that has no odor. I have been drinking

more milk and trying to eat more yogurt, but I have always had a problem

getting enough protein. Good luck!

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

YEAH. I have missed seeing you on here. I think I am about rested from my trip and ready fro the next. is going to Ms.this Wed to get his brother and I think I will pass on this trip. we'll see. If that car leaves here I want to be in it. Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, FloridaWorry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up. Peggy I'm right here I think.....I just checked in the mirror and sure looked like me.....so must be me. As to , I haven't heard from her recently, but with her hands and all, not terribly alarmed yet. I'll email her. > > Has anyone heard from from Oz ?? Our Aussie seems to have gone > to the outback. > AND where is Bruce ?? I am a sick person so don't make me worry like > this................................. :{ > > > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy > IPF 2004, Florida > > Worry looks around, > Sorry looks back, > Faith looks up. > > >  >

Guest guest

Jack,

I think that sounds like a fine idea. I will be in the midst of pulmonary rehab so someone may be carrying me around in a bucket (lol) but I am looking forward to meeting you!

Beth

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Group <Breathe-Support >Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 8:26:44 PMSubject: (unknown)

Step one on my move to North Carolina has taken place. My house has finally sold. For the interim, a friend

has rented an apartment on a month-to-month basis until the other two events happend. It's in a former high

school and quite interesting, smack in the middle of Bangor. I can walk to most things I need and enjoy some

of the night life. A men's club is across the street, but who wants to spend his evening with a bunch of men.

A neighbor, named Norma jean, the same as Marilyn Monroe, is a 70 something version. She's already hit me up for Scrabble. Little does she know that I am undefeated.

Beth, I have a late September session with Dr. on. Perhaps we can meet for lunch this time.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Guest guest

So Jack... will you settle in Bangor or is this temp?

Bruce recently moved, we're getting ready to move and now you! It's catching I guess.

MamaSher; 70, IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

(unknown)

Step one on my move to North Carolina has taken place. My house has finally sold. For the interim, a friend

has rented an apartment on a month-to-month basis until the other two events happend. It's in a former high

school and quite interesting, smack in the middle of Bangor. I can walk to most things I need and enjoy some

of the night life. A men's club is across the street, but who wants to spend his evening with a bunch of men.

A neighbor, named Norma jean, the same as Marilyn Monroe, is a 70 something version. She's already hit me up for Scrabble. Little does she know that I am undefeated.

Beth, I have a late September session with Dr. on. Perhaps we can meet for lunch this time.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Guest guest

Peggy.... is Skype as easy as you make it sound? How do you 'see' each other w/o a cam??

MamaSher; 70, IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: (unknown)

If anyone else signs into skype all we need is your skype name and we can call. is just a beauty. I had forgotten about the call

and there she was all pretty.. here I was all messy... didn't matter. I loved every bit of it.. can't wait to do it again.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

PeggyYes, I'd believe it. You announced earlier today you were going to doit....lolGlad you and GIO talked. She's just the greatest, what a wonderfulcharacter. And, you're our Ms. Huggy and I'm sure she loved talking toyou.>> AIR FAMILY, You are never gonna believe it--I just talked with > in Australia on Skype.. She is beautiful.. I am so excited.. no sleep> again tonight..> I will have to learn how to WAIT my turn to talk I'm afraid.. toooooo> excited.> If anyone else has skype let me know and we can see and talk.. FUN> FUN FUN>>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>> Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>>> >

Guest guest

Sher, it is very easy. if your computer doesn't have a camera or you don't have a camera connected to your computer you can't see each other but can still talk. All you would need to know is my skype name and you could call me through your computer-- well that is if you have speakers in your computer.. is that clear as mud.. ?? Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, FloridaWorry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.  Peggy.... is Skype as easy as you make it sound? How do you 'see' each other w/o a cam?? MamaSher; 70, IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: (unknown) If anyone else signs into skype all we need is your skype name and we can call. is just a beauty. I had forgotten about the call and there she was all pretty.. here I was all messy... didn't matter. I loved every bit of it.. can't wait to do it again. Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up. PeggyYes, I'd believe it. You announced earlier today you were going to doit....lolGlad you and GIO talked. She's just the greatest, what a wonderfulcharacter. And, you're our Ms. Huggy and I'm sure she loved talking toyou.>> AIR FAMILY, You are never gonna believe it--I just talked with > in Australia on Skype.. She is beautiful.. I am so excited.. no sleep> again tonight..> I will have to learn how to WAIT my turn to talk I'm afraid.. toooooo> excited.> If anyone else has skype let me know and we can see and talk.. FUN> FUN FUN>>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>> Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>>> >

Guest guest

Sher all calls skype to shype are free. I was just so thrilled to talk to and to see her was amazing.. We will all have to get hooked up.Just go to SKYPE .COM and follow the commands.. Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, FloridaWorry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.  Peggy... guess I forgot to answer you... Is there a charge for calling you? If so, is it the same to call anyone anywhere? Yes, I have speakers. Now what? MamaSher; 70, IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: (unknown) If anyone else signs into skype all we need is your skype name and we can call. is just a beauty. I had forgotten about the call and there she was all pretty.. here I was all messy... didn't matter. I loved every bit of it.. can't wait to do it again. Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up. PeggyYes, I'd believe it. You announced earlier today you were going to doit....lolGlad you and GIO talked. She's just the greatest, what a wonderfulcharacter. And, you're our Ms. Huggy and I'm sure she loved talking toyou.>> AIR FAMILY, You are never gonna believe it--I just talked with > in Australia on Skype.. She is beautiful.. I am so excited.. no sleep> again tonight..> I will have to learn how to WAIT my turn to talk I'm afraid.. toooooo> excited.> If anyone else has skype let me know and we can see and talk.. FUN> FUN FUN>>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>> Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>>> >

• 4 weeks later...

great quote

thanks

Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: (unknown)To: "Lung" <Breathe-Support >Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 5:56 PM

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly."

Walt on Whidbey IPF,Nsip.Uip. 06

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.â€

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Tahira - Have your docs explored autoimmune epilepsy as a potential cause for your son's seizures? RUthSent from my iPad

hello,

My son is now seven and has had epilepsy for six yrs which has not been well controlled by drugs. i read about checking cerebral folate deficiency on this group .i feel after looking at how this begins and what are the presentations of it my son fits quite well into this. please if there is anyone that has tried leucovorin or any other for CFD then please let me know. i have had the nutrigenomic testing done which shows deficits in the folate uptake. his flglu result w as also high many yrs ago on the metabolic profile i had

done. more recently i have had an OAT what can i look for on that and on the amino acids in urine to see if any signs further.? his homocysteine has been low and also cysteine value. but is there anypoint in doing the autoiantibody presence before starting the supplements? i w a s doing DAN protocol for a year but then few months ago left it a s i didnt see very much from it also wa s doing the gfcf and then scd. also again didnt see great things but still i am on the gfcf diet.

does anyone know if there is advise available quickly after the methylation panel from amy yasko or how it works. he has had many snps which i really need guidnace for quickly. he has low dopamine and problem with serotonin poathway too.

thanks tahira

Guest guest

ruth the doctors has had neuro viral screen done but that was only for viruses and they picked up very high measles titers . so how would one check for auto immunity in epilepsy. i am in the uk for a short time and if i knew anywhere in the states that checked for this i could contact them. the seizures have been around for over six years despite trial of lots of AEDS so i would give anything to get a diagnosis and hopefully a cure. just that whatever has been tried has failed.i have a feeling that my son has

immune problems and metabolic/mitochondrial. but what the definitive tests are i dont know. let me know if you are aware of any place that deals successfuly in cases of epilepsy. we have just got back results from amy yasko methylation panel. my hopes are that this may lead to something although so far i am having problems as they have suggested lots of supplements but my son is sensitive and reacts with more seizures to a lot os supplements.

his doapmine serotonnin has big imbalance,ammonia is high, b12 sam-e folate is also showing problems. so i am not sure where to start and whether he will take this plateful of supplements. hope you can suggest. thanks tahira

hello,

My son is now seven and has had epilepsy for six yrs which has not been well controlled by drugs. i read about checking cerebral folate deficiency on this group .i feel after looking at how this begins and what are the presentations of it my son fits quite well into this. please if there is anyone that has tried leucovorin or any other for CFD then please let me know. i have had the nutrigenomic testing done which shows deficits in the folate uptake. his flglu result w as also high many yrs ago on the metabolic profile i had

done. more recently i have had an OAT what can i look for on that and on the amino acids in urine to see if any signs further.? his homocysteine has been low and also cysteine value. but is there anypoint in doing the autoiantibody presence before starting the supplements? i w a s doing DAN protocol for a year but then few months ago left it a s i didnt see very much from it also wa s doing the gfcf and then scd. also again didnt see great things but still i am on the gfcf diet.

does anyone know if there is advise available quickly after the methylation panel from amy yasko or how it works. he has had many snps which i really need guidnace for quickly. he has low dopamine and problem with serotonin poathway too.

thanks tahira

Guest guest

Tahira,Butting in: Parasites/Protozoa are well worth looking into when seizures and ammonia are present.Also, if folate is showing a problem, you might want to rule out cerebral folate deficiency/antibodies.Just throwing some thoughts around...Good luck!Tammy To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:52 AM Subject: Re: (unknown)

ruth the doctors has had neuro viral screen done but that was only for viruses and they picked up very high measles titers . so how would one check for auto immunity in epilepsy. i am in the uk for a short time and if i knew anywhere in the states that checked for this i could contact them. the seizures have been around for over six years despite trial of lots of AEDS so i would give anything to get a diagnosis and hopefully a cure. just that whatever has been tried has failed.i have a feeling that

my son has

immune problems and metabolic/mitochondrial. but what the definitive tests are i dont know. let me know if you are aware of any place that deals successfuly in cases of epilepsy. we have just got back results from amy yasko methylation panel. my hopes are that this may lead to something although so far i am having problems as they have suggested lots of supplements but my son is sensitive and reacts with more seizures to a lot os supplements.

his doapmine serotonnin has big imbalance,ammonia is high, b12 sam-e folate is also showing problems. so i am not sure where to start and whether he will take this plateful of supplements. hope you can suggest. thanks tahira

hello,

thanks tahira

Guest guest

Tahira - I'm not that knowledeable about it. I just have a friend whose son began having seizures after having a variety of serious infection she could not clear. Of course they just diagnosed him with epilepsy and gave him seizure meds, ignoring his health history. So, it made me think about it. Here are a few links that may give you son info, but I'd bet there is more. It may be an avenue to explore.http://archneur.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1149705http://www.cidpusa.org/epilepsy.htmlhttp://jnnp.bmj.com/content/69/6/711.fullhttp://www.doctorslounge.com/index.php/news/pb/27822Wishing you the best -Ruth Sent from my iPad

ruth the doctors has had neuro viral screen done but that was only for viruses and they picked up very high measles titers . so how would one check for auto immunity in epilepsy. i am in the uk for a short time and if i knew anywhere in the states that checked for this i could contact them. the seizures have been around for over six years despite trial of lots of AEDS so i would give anything to get a diagnosis and hopefully a cure. just that whatever has been tried has failed.i have a feeling that my son has

hello,

thanks tahira

Guest guest

hello ruth, thanks for these links i am looking through them. if anyone else reading this knows of any centre in the states that deal witth immunotherapy for epilepsy please elt me know thanks tahira

hello,

thanks tahira

• 1 month later...

Metal is everywhere. It's a part of our body's, the dirt, the air. It's not actual metal shavings.Think about it like this. Your body has copper. You eat copper in food. But when you have too much copper, it's toxic and will cause a lot of problems. Well, many metals are used as preservatives in vaccines, pesticides, etc. Now we have a higher exposure to metals. It builds up and many of our kids are unable to metabolize metals properly because of the biomedical issues (or in some cases, because of metal toxicity), and that's how we end up with metals everywhere. Metals deposit in our body in a certain order. First it enters our blood stream, then our muscles and organs and then deposits in our bones. Roughly. I'm not a biologist. ;)HTH.

* * * Cheryl * * * ~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~~ Join the MB12Valtrex Yahoo! Group ~

I'm confused about how are children can get metal to their organs and into their brainis it actual metal shavings in pieces or is it broken down and then sent into the bloodstream... I need some help understanding.... anybody pleaseFrom my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

Have you been checked for lyme?Sent from my iPad

Hi all, i have a question about myself.

I have no energy unless i am on an energy drink, this started before i got pregnant and ds is 6 years old. Lately i have started back walking but i force myself and still drag the first several laps.

Also as of the past 2 months or so i have been shedding more hair. My face breaks out alot, help is this just stress or something a supplament can help?

Been to a dr everything seems ok, just stressed, but dont have the extra testing on myself.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

No, i have had a hard time finding a dr to test my son for lyme. They all want us to travel. All were very far away. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe i need to see if there is a lyme dr closer now. Thanks, didnt think of thatSent from my iPad

I have no energy unless i am on an energy drink, this started before i got pregnant and ds is 6 years old. Lately i have started back walking but i force myself and still drag the first several laps.

Also as of the past 2 months or so i have been shedding more hair. My face breaks out alot, help is this just stress or something a supplament can help?

Been to a dr everything seems ok, just stressed, but dont have the extra testing on myself.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

where do you live?Sent from my iPad

No, i have had a hard time finding a dr to test my son for lyme. They all want us to travel. All were very far away. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe i need to see if there is a lyme dr closer now. Thanks, didnt think of thatSent from my iPad

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

This sounds a lot like iron deficiency - both fatigue and hair loss are symptoms. 

Hi all, i have a question about myself. I have no energy unless i am on an energy drink, this started before i got pregnant and ds is 6 years old. Lately i have started back walking but i force myself and still drag the first several laps.

Also as of the past 2 months or so i have been shedding more hair. My face breaks out alot, help is this just stress or something a supplament can help?Been to a dr everything seems ok, just stressed, but dont have the extra testing on myself.

ThanksSent from my iPad

Get your thyroid checked. And by someone that understands thyroid. Most GPs think if it's in range, it's fine and that's not the case at all. Most endos will tell you that the range is far too large.Also check other hormones (adrenals too!).After having children, my hormones were shot. Vitamin D also helps. Check growth hormones too. Exact same symptoms, btw. Thyroid was a big culprit but all my hormones are low. My oldest turns 7 this year. I saw my son's DAN 3 years ago for it and my insurance covers a dermatologist.

* * * Cheryl * * * ~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~~ Join the MB12Valtrex Yahoo! Group ~

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

Totally agree with this. I've also had the same symptoms and have thyroid/hormone issues for years. But, for me, lyme was probably the cause. Cheryl - Have you been checked for lyme? I treated those symptoms for years and never got better. Things are only starting to get better while I am treating the lyme.RuthSent from my iPadGet your thyroid checked. And by someone that understands thyroid. Most GPs think if it's in range, it's fine and that's not the case at all. Most endos will tell you that the range is far too large.Also check other hormones (adrenals too!).After having children, my hormones were shot. Vitamin D also helps. Check growth hormones too. Exact same symptoms, btw. Thyroid was a big culprit but all my hormones are low. My oldest turns 7 this year. I saw my son's DAN 3 years ago for it and my insurance covers a dermatologist.

<PastedGraphic-3.tiff>* * * Cheryl * * * ~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~~ Join the MB12Valtrex Yahoo! Group ~

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

• 1 month later...

go to CEASE therapy.com.Look on the side of page it will say make an appointment.Hit that then itll ask for your zip code and give you a list of qualified therapist in your area,but if you dont have one real close as i didn't dont worry thy will do Skype or telephone consults. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:56 PM

Subject: (unknown)

can you please send me the phone number for cease therapy?

• 2 weeks later...

is this for real? To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:03 PM Subject: (unknown)

Hi my name is Kayla Wightman. I am 15 years old, and I have a severe lungcancer from second hand smoke. I also have a large tumor in mybrain, fromrepeated eatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed,

and myfamily can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation has agreed to donate7 cents every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send thisalong, I thank you so much, but for those who

don't send it, what goesaround comes around. Have a heart, please. If you don't send this to atleast 10 people on your list you have a cold heart. Please copy this and donot forward it, so it doesn't

look like a chain mail

Looks and sounds bogus, with the same request patterns/emo. manipulations that appear in those infamous Nigerian scam emails.To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Mon, December 10, 2012 5:52:27 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

is this for real? To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:03 PM Subject: (unknown)

Hi my name is Kayla Wightman. I am 15 years old, and I have a severe lungcancer from second hand smoke. I also have a large tumor in mybrain, fromrepeated eatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed,

and myfamily can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation has agreed to donate7 cents every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send thisalong, I thank you so much, but for those who

don't send it, what goesaround comes around. Have a heart, please. If you don't send this to atleast 10 people on your list you have a cold heart. Please copy this and donot forward it, so it doesn't

look like a chain mail

Please ignore it. I'm removing the member.

look like a chain mail