RemedySpot.com

Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had nightmares! My son is the same age and I would like to know the same! Definetly going to watch the conference.ThanksCristinaEnviado via iPadEm 04/12/2012, às 10:32, shayo shayoo escreveu:

Sorry im piggy banking .Caryn youve scared the shit out of me lol..is it really true that our children could have parasites,,,,I still dont understand this even though the test say she does not have. I would think it wise to deworm but I would like a gentle way to do it ,as she migh not have any .This makes me shudder ,any information on a gentle effective way to deworm an almost three year old child?Bola To: mb12valtrex From: tendaimatambanadzo@...Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 12:01:37 +0000Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

Pls always post away now love to read about parasites!! So u would ve a follower always!!!!I agree wth 100% re parasites!!!Sent from my iPod

Hi Rita,

have not watched the presentation yet, but definitely plan on it. You know that I love to talk about parasites and have been screaming parasites from the rooftops for almost 2 years now. I totally believe that parasites are either the root problem or almost at the top of the pyramid for ailments that cause other ailments and cause autism and other disease. I now believe thLyme, strep, other bacteria, yeast, fungus, nutritional deficiencies and metals are all down stream from parasites.

And the big newsflash for people reading this is that this is not something that you might have; this is something that you definitely have. They live inside of us and if you have a child with a compromised immune system, parasites are a serious problem for your whole family.

I barely post here anymore because 90% of my comments would be parasite related and you would all get way too tired of me. It is not that I don't believe in lyme, yeast, viruses, and strep causing behaviors (I actively treat all of those), but I now know that if you have any of these, you have worms and you will not beat any of those other infections without killing the middle-man that is keeping them chronic in your body, which is the big fat worms. The reason why our kids are constantly sick is because those other infections are living inside of the worms that farm a constact supply of strep and viruses, etc. If you have seen the worm pictures, they are not little by any means. Many of the worms that our kids are passing our huge, even several feet long, probably from all the supplements we have been feeding them.

I am looking forward to seeing all the presentations. I hope people watch Kerri too. MMS has brought major gains in my house for both my son and for my own chronic health problems. After years of Lyme drs I have quit antibiotics in favor of MMS, DE, Quinton Water and antiparasitic meds, herbs and remedies. And I am better than I have been in years. :o)

Caryn

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

don't mean to butt in, and I don't think this is the problem here, but feel like I should say sometimes excessive thirst and urination could be a symptom of possible type 1 diabetes. Our daughter was diagnosed with this when she was 11 and that was a main symptom. just thought I'd share. ....anna To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 5:33 AM Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

U rock Rita!!! Many thanks, blessings to u!!! TendaiSent from my iPod

Ruth, Tendai ( & others),

This link is right from Tami to get you directly to the conference registration for the recordings:

http://www.instantpresenter.com/PIID=EB53DB828746

The major speakers were recorded and we can now listen to them for the next year...I plan on listening again...all were GREAT but you've just gotta here DrK, DrG, Payne & Kerri! Best $55 I've spent on a conference ever & I got to listen to it at home with no make up while folding cloths :o)!!!!

I can't recommend it enough!

Blessings!

Rita

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Hi everyone,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated.

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Thanks

> >> > > > is

> >> > > >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >

> >

>

just a quick chime in - Humaworm has worked great for us with parasites. Parasites are so common - pinworms here. It's the one reason I'm sort of glad our 16 year old son still wears diapers, so I can really see what's in there. Our pediatrician got worms 3 times from the bagged "washed" salads, and I know people who give some form of antiparasite supp every month (during the full moon when they really get active? is that right?) Anyway, I always try to keep Humaworm in the fridge. ....anna

I had nightmares! My son is the same age and I would like to know the same! Definetly going to watch the conference.ThanksCristinaEnviado via iPadEm 04/12/2012, às 10:32, shayo shayoo escreveu:Sorry im piggy banking .Caryn youve scared the shit out of me lol..is it really true that our children could have parasites,,,,I still dont understand this even though the test say she does not have. I would think it wise to deworm but I would like a gentle way to do it ,as she migh not have any .This makes me shudder ,any information on a gentle effective way to deworm an almost three year old child?Bola

Pls always post away now love to read about parasites!! So u would ve a follower always!!!!I agree wth 100% re parasites!!!Sent from my iPod Hi Rita, have not watched the presentation yet, but definitely plan on it. You know that I love to talk about parasites and have been screaming parasites from the

rooftops for almost 2 years now. I totally believe that parasites are either the root problem or almost at the top of the pyramid for ailments that cause other ailments and cause autism and other disease. I now believe thLyme, strep, other bacteria, yeast, fungus, nutritional deficiencies and metals are all down stream from parasites.

And the big newsflash for people reading this is that this is not something that you might have; this is something that you definitely have. They live inside of us and if you have a child with a compromised immune system, parasites are a serious problem for your whole family.I barely post here anymore because 90% of my comments would be parasite related and you would all get way too tired of me. It is not that I don't believe in lyme, yeast, viruses, and strep causing behaviors (I actively treat all of those), but I now know that if you have any of these, you have worms and you will not beat any of those other infections without killing the middle-man that is keeping them chronic in your body, which is the big fat worms. The reason why our kids are constantly sick is because those other infections are living inside of the worms that farm a constact supply of strep and viruses, etc. If you have seen the worm pictures, they are not little by any

means. Many of the worms that our kids are passing our huge, even several feet long, probably from all the supplements we have been feeding them.I am looking forward to seeing all the presentations. I hope people watch Kerri too. MMS has brought major gains in my house for both my son and for my own chronic health problems. After years of Lyme drs I have quit antibiotics in favor of MMS, DE, Quinton Water and antiparasitic meds, herbs and remedies. And I am better than I have been in years. :o)Caryn

> > > Hi everyone,> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of

water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated. > > > Thanks

> > > is

THx - Sent the $!Sent from my iPad

Ruth, Tendai ( & others),

This link is right from Tami to get you directly to the conference registration for the recordings:

http://www.instantpresenter.com/PIID=EB53DB828746

The major speakers were recorded and we can now listen to them for the next year...I plan on listening again...all were GREAT but you've just gotta here DrK, DrG, Payne & Kerri! Best $55 I've spent on a conference ever & I got to listen to it at home with no make up while folding cloths :o)!!!!

I can't recommend it enough!

Blessings!

Rita

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Hi everyone,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated.

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Thanks

> >> > > > is

> >> > > >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >

> >

>

Thank you so much everyone for this interesting discussion. I havn't been able

to be active on the forum for the last couple of months as my son had a million

appointments(at least it seemed that way). I feel like I am out of touch with

the biomed world again so trying to get back on track. Will definitely try to

get Dr K's presentation. Had seen one presentation of Dr Amy Dersken and was

really impressed. So definitely would love to see the ones you guys are talking

about.

My son had his workup recently and he doesn't seem to have diabetes insipidus. I

mostly see this excessive thirst and urination symptom whenever he is on

antiyeast therapy. But parasites are definitely a possibility.

Thanks

is

> > >> > > >

> > >> > > > Hi everyone,

> > >> > > >

> > >> > > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months

and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has

excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes

twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within

normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any

proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks

almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced

similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now

and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt

like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg.

Any input will be appreciated.

> > >> > > >

> > >> > > > Thanks

> > >> > > > is

> > >> > > >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear All that deworm!!!!! We do not have Humaworm in UK its been banned in the EU.What else could I use for my 2 soon to be 3 year old daughter any suggestions would be appreciated Bola To: mb12valtrex From: winnchimes@...Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 05:21:32 -0800Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

just a quick chime in - Humaworm has worked great for us with parasites. Parasites are so common - pinworms here. It's the one reason I'm sort of glad our 16 year old son still wears diapers, so I can really see what's in there. Our pediatrician got worms 3 times from the bagged "washed" salads, and I know people who give some form of antiparasite supp every month (during the full moon when they really get active? is that right?) Anyway, I always try to keep Humaworm in the fridge. ....anna

I had nightmares! My son is the same age and I would like to know the same! Definetly going to watch the conference.ThanksCristinaEnviado via iPadEm 04/12/2012, às 10:32, shayo shayoo escreveu:Sorry im piggy banking .Caryn youve scared the shit out of me lol..is it really true that our children could have parasites,,,,I still dont understand this even though the test say she does not have. I would think it wise to deworm but I would like a gentle way to do it ,as she migh not have any .This makes me shudder ,any information on a gentle effective way to deworm an almost three year old child?Bola

Pls always post away now love to read about parasites!! So u would ve a follower always!!!!I agree wth 100% re parasites!!!Sent from my iPod Hi Rita, have not watched the presentation yet, but definitely plan on it. You know that I love to talk about parasites and have been screaming parasites from the

rooftops for almost 2 years now. I totally believe that parasites are either the root problem or almost at the top of the pyramid for ailments that cause other ailments and cause autism and other disease. I now believe thLyme, strep, other bacteria, yeast, fungus, nutritional deficiencies and metals are all down stream from parasites.

And the big newsflash for people reading this is that this is not something that you might have; this is something that you definitely have. They live inside of us and if you have a child with a compromised immune system, parasites are a serious problem for your whole family.I barely post here anymore because 90% of my comments would be parasite related and you would all get way too tired of me. It is not that I don't believe in lyme, yeast, viruses, and strep causing behaviors (I actively treat all of those), but I now know that if you have any of these, you have worms and you will not beat any of those other infections without killing the middle-man that is keeping them chronic in your body, which is the big fat worms. The reason why our kids are constantly sick is because those other infections are living inside of the worms that farm a constact supply of strep and viruses, etc. If you have seen the worm pictures, they are not little by any

means. Many of the worms that our kids are passing our huge, even several feet long, probably from all the supplements we have been feeding them.I am looking forward to seeing all the presentations. I hope people watch Kerri too. MMS has brought major gains in my house for both my son and for my own chronic health problems. After years of Lyme drs I have quit antibiotics in favor of MMS, DE, Quinton Water and antiparasitic meds, herbs and remedies. And I am better than I have been in years. :o)Caryn

> > > Hi everyone,> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of

water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated. > > > Thanks

> > > is

Humaworm has a lot of herbs which are mostly phenolic. My son has phenol

sensitivity and I have to be very careful with what I give him. I have read that

at least 80% of kids on spectrum have phenol sensitivity but if that is the

case, why so many kids do well on it? I am afraid to give it a try as my son has

never done good on naturals. Any thoughts?

is

> >>> > > Hi everyone,

> >>> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months

proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks

almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced

similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now

and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt

Any input will be appreciated.�

> >>> > > Thanks

> >>> > > is

>

somewhere reafd that phenol sensitivity is caused by the parasites...so i guess kill the prasites lesson the phenol sensitivity......also people say that whenyou have parasites you are trying to kill stop the vitamins and other supps that will feed the worms...i read thayton the MMSgroup

chana

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:16 PMSubject: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

Humaworm has a lot of herbs which are mostly phenolic. My son has phenol sensitivity and I have to be very careful with what I give him. I have read that at least 80% of kids on spectrum have phenol sensitivity but if that is the case, why so many kids do well on it? I am afraid to give it a try as my son has never done good on naturals. Any thoughts?is> >>> > > Hi everyone,> >>> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really

concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated.�> >>> > > Thanks> >>> > > is>

I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and finding your own medicine..

or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summer

also there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was a baby....

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:11 AMSubject:

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

A little humaworm is not going to reverse a massive infestation of worms. We

have been treating worms nearly full time for over a year with multiple rx meds,

herbs and homeopathics all at once and we are still seeing worms. I think most

of what we have been trained to believe is yeast and viruses is actually

protozoa and worms.

> > >>> > > Hi everyone,

> > >>> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months

> > >>> > > Thanks

> > >>> > > is

> >

>

Caryn - how r u seeking worms? Can u actually see them in the stool?Sent from my iPhone

A little humaworm is not going to reverse a massive infestation of worms. We have been treating worms nearly full time for over a year with multiple rx meds, herbs and homeopathics all at once and we are still seeing worms. I think most of what we have been trained to believe is yeast and viruses is actually protozoa and worms.

> > >>> > > Hi everyone,

> > >>> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated.�

> > >>> > > Thanks

> > >>> > > is

> >

>

HiVery crisp and short learning, hitting the nail on its head.We also feel that for my son, its parasites more than the yeast which is creating the problem.Can you please suggest some good anti-parasite treatment protocol (other than Humaworm).RegardsAmitSent from BlackBerry® on AirtelSender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 16:05:07 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help A little humaworm is not going to reverse a massive infestation of worms. We have been treating worms nearly full time for over a year with multiple rx meds, herbs and homeopathics all at once and we are still seeing worms. I think most of what we have been trained to believe is yeast and viruses is actually protozoa and worms.> > >>> > > Hi everyone,> > >>> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated.�> > >>> > > Thanks> > >>> > > is> >>

Hi ChannaI am so glad to be part of this forum where parents are doing constant research to improve the life of our kids.Channa, I thinks everybody will benefit if you can put together the list of anti parasite herbs.I have heard some good things about a herb named Mimosa pudica. Appreciate if you can share your views on its effectiveness and application.RegardsAmitSent from BlackBerry® on AirtelSender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800 (PST)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and finding your own medicine..or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summeralso there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was a baby.... channaTo: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:11 AMSubject:3 Visit Your Group Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback .

The only 2 drs that I know that focus heavily on parasites I Dr Klinghardt and

Dr Simon Yu. We see Dr Yu now. We have used ivermectin, albenza, pyrantel

pamoate, biltricide, alinia, tindamax, mimosa pudica, arteminisin, Byron White A

P, Cina, Thuja, Diatamaceous Earth, and also Rompe Piedres which is a stone

breaker which also treats oxalates.

> > > >>> > > Hi everyone,

> > > >>> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three

months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he

has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or

sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is

within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any

> > > >>> > > Thanks

> > > >>> > > is

> > >

> >

>

We see them dead in the stool while using antiparasitic meds, enemas to flush

them out quickly and then comb through the stool caught in a toilet hat. Do not

expect to see them in the toilet or see them if you are not actually treating

for them.

> > > > >>> > > Hi everyone,

> > > > >>> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three

months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he

has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or

sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is

within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any

> > > > >>> > > Thanks

> > > > >>> > > is

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>