RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Valtrex clears through the kidneys so thirst and more frequent urination is common. But do test to be certain everything is okay.

* * * Cheryl * * * ~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~~ Join the MB12Valtrex Yahoo! Group ~

Hi everyone,

My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks

is

Guest guest

Thanks Cheryl. I just wonder why it happens for a couple of days then subsides

then comes back? Also, since valtrex can flare yeast through TH1 to TH2

switching, is there a link to clostridia as well? I know that antifungal alone

can flare clostridia but is there any link to antiviral and clostridia too?

Thanks

is

>

> > Hi everyone,

> >

> > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we

have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive

thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a

week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range.

I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts

as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of

water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side

effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have

been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the

500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input

will be appreciated.

> >

> > Thanks

> > is

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

The short answer: No, not really. Viruses don't take up "space" like yeast and bacteria. Viruses are not living organisms, they are strands of DNA/RNA, they aren't competing with other things. *BUT* bacteria and yeast can harbor viruses.I wrote the long answer but figured I was going overboard, and also started to digress a bit so I deleted it all. ;)

* * * Cheryl * * * ~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~~ Join the MB12Valtrex Yahoo! Group ~

Thanks Cheryl. I just wonder why it happens for a couple of days then subsides then comes back? Also, since valtrex can flare yeast through TH1 to TH2 switching, is there a link to clostridia as well? I know that antifungal alone can flare clostridia but is there any link to antiviral and clostridia too?

Thanks

is

>

> > Hi everyone,

> >

> > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated.

> >

> > Thanks

> > is

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

My suffered excessive thirst for years, that was eliminated over night once we

began Mepron for babesia. His thirst would increase over time while not on

parasite medications and then abate once parasite medicines were introduced

again.

>

> Hi everyone,

>

> My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we

week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range.

I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts

been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the

will be appreciated.

>

> Thanks

> is

>

Guest guest

Caryn,

While he was off antiparasite meds, was his excessive thirst and urination

episodic or present all the time. My son alternates between good days with

regular hydration and bathroom trips then every 4th day would have excessive

thirst and urination. Parasites are one thing I havn't addressed so far.

Thanks

is

> >

> > Hi everyone,

> >

will be appreciated.

> >

> > Thanks

> > is

> >

>

Guest guest

Caryn,

Were you on the LIA online conference today...Dr Klinghardt ( & several other

presenters) talked A LOT about parasites?

He talked about the parasites themselves feasting on several things in the body

including our hydration....comments were made about internally the kids' cells

are deydrated as the parasites suck up & grow off of the stuff that is needed to

nurish our cells.

He had a whole section of his presentation on " Parasites - The Elephant in the

room " ...His presentation was FANTASTIC!!! We are SO blessed to have great drs

like him educating other docs & us parents.

Blessings!

Rita

> >

> > Hi everyone,

> >

will be appreciated.

> >

> > Thanks

> > is

> >

>

Guest guest

is,

Wish you could have watched DrK's presentation today...he hit this right out of

the park today. Only the ones that registered get the PowerPoint, we can't post

up to the groups or pass...

He emphasized how parasites are huge, stealing many things from our kids....I'm

going to have to watch it again & take better notes he was so deep & went so

fast...he gave a list of a few things (I think it was zinc, calcium, magnesium)

and hydration that the parasites are stealing leaving the host deficient. We put

all this good stuff in & are just feeding the parasite...uggggg. You should have

seen the worm pictures from Kerri's presentation of what is coming out w/her

parasite protocol...the same kids the labs showed had no worms....after getting

rid of the kids do better & better in their recovery....

Blessings!

Rita

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we

will be appreciated.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

for whatever it is worth, for my son his extreme thist stopped when I started low dose chelation. maybe getting rid of metals got rid of some parasites as well....also i suspect extreme thirst can be food allergies or some kind of toxic load the body is trying to flush out....medication/supps that are not tolerated by the body...just ideas..wish I had seen that bloody conferance.....if anyone hears about it coming out on dvd or something please let me know...

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2012 10:24 PMSubject: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

Caryn,Were you on the LIA online conference today...Dr Klinghardt ( & several other presenters) talked A LOT about parasites?He talked about the parasites themselves feasting on several things in the body including our hydration....comments were made about internally the kids' cells are deydrated as the parasites suck up & grow off of the stuff that is needed to nurish our cells.He had a whole section of his presentation on "Parasites - The Elephant in the room"...His presentation was FANTASTIC!!! We are SO blessed to have great drs like him educating other docs & us parents. Blessings!Rita> >> > Hi everyone,> > > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone

experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated. > > > > Thanks> > is> >>

Guest guest

You gotta see the conference Channa...you'd be all over the info!!

All the speakers were great...I'm tired after 2 days of so much info!!! I'll

keep my eye on what can be done to see them now....you MUST SEE DrKlinghardt,

Kerri was GREAT (DrK mentioned how much he was looking forward to hearing

her...she followed him today), Payne & Dr , DC....DrG showed us

what we can do from home FREE to help our kids' c10 & lymph drainage...MUST SEE

GREAT STUFF!!!

I got the best Christmas Present of my life yesterday in the mail...a complete

surprise. DrG showed & talked about his new book " Holographic Healing, 5 Keys to

Nervous System Consciousness " ...I kept thinking, need to work that book into my

Christmas budget. Shortly after the conference I got a package...DrG sent me a

signed copy & marked where he had thanked in the Acknowledgements section LIA,

Tami Duncan, Dana Gorman & I for helping educate families...wow, I cried as I

read it to my family. DrG was heading to Australia to train Doctors & still took

the time to show us parents how to help drain the lymph system better, GREAT

DOCS that have really helped my child.

Blessings!

Rita

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we

will be appreciated.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Channa..One other thing I thought to mention from the conference today...one of

the slides showed the biofilm make-up...parasites & metals are

connected...you're right on...

Blessings!

Rita

> > > >

> > > > Hi everyone,

> > > >

> > > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and

we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has

excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes

twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within

normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any

proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks

almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced

similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now

and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt

like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg.

Any input will be appreciated.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks

> > > > is

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Is there any way for those of us that did not register to either buy DVDs or watch it streaming? ThxSent from my iPhone

All the speakers were great...I'm tired after 2 days of so much info!!! I'll keep my eye on what can be done to see them now....you MUST SEE DrKlinghardt, Kerri was GREAT (DrK mentioned how much he was looking forward to hearing her...she followed him today), Payne & Dr , DC....DrG showed us what we can do from home FREE to help our kids' c10 & lymph drainage...MUST SEE GREAT STUFF!!!

I got the best Christmas Present of my life yesterday in the mail...a complete surprise. DrG showed & talked about his new book "Holographic Healing, 5 Keys to Nervous System Consciousness"...I kept thinking, need to work that book into my Christmas budget. Shortly after the conference I got a package...DrG sent me a signed copy & marked where he had thanked in the Acknowledgements section LIA, Tami Duncan, Dana Gorman & I for helping educate families...wow, I cried as I read it to my family. DrG was heading to Australia to train Doctors & still took the time to show us parents how to help drain the lymph system better, GREAT DOCS that have really helped my child.

Blessings!

Rita

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Yes Rita I second Ruth's request is there anyway??????Sent from my iPod

Is there any way for those of us that did not register to either buy DVDs or watch it streaming? ThxSent from my iPhone

All the speakers were great...I'm tired after 2 days of so much info!!! I'll keep my eye on what can be done to see them now....you MUST SEE DrKlinghardt, Kerri was GREAT (DrK mentioned how much he was looking forward to hearing her...she followed him today), Payne & Dr , DC....DrG showed us what we can do from home FREE to help our kids' c10 & lymph drainage...MUST SEE GREAT STUFF!!!

I got the best Christmas Present of my life yesterday in the mail...a complete surprise. DrG showed & talked about his new book "Holographic Healing, 5 Keys to Nervous System Consciousness"...I kept thinking, need to work that book into my Christmas budget. Shortly after the conference I got a package...DrG sent me a signed copy & marked where he had thanked in the Acknowledgements section LIA, Tami Duncan, Dana Gorman & I for helping educate families...wow, I cried as I read it to my family. DrG was heading to Australia to train Doctors & still took the time to show us parents how to help drain the lymph system better, GREAT DOCS that have really helped my child.

Blessings!

Rita

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Rita you truly deserve it!!!!! Well done . Bola To: mb12valtrex From: rchildbalance@...Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 05:31:55 +0000Subject: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

Blessings!

Rita

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hear hear Bola!! Rita u are as LR days three times a lady Sent from my iPod

Rita you truly deserve it!!!!! Well done . Bola To: mb12valtrex From: rchildbalance@...Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 05:31:55 +0000Subject: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

Blessings!

Rita

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

LR SAYSSent from my iPod

Hear hear Bola!! Rita u are as LR days three times a lady Sent from my iPod

Blessings!

Rita

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

That would be great. How can we find out? Thanks for your help. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 6:34 AM Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

Yes Rita I second Ruth's request is there anyway??????Sent from my iPod

Blessings!

Rita

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I hope everyone saw Dr Klinghardt's presentation on parasites. It was his

parasite protocol that allowed my then non verbal son to speak and now he speaks

well and often. We now see Dr Yu in ST Louis and also follow Kerri

protocol and he is getting better and better. :0)

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > >

> > > > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months

and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has

proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks

almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced

similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now

and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks

> > > > > is

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

It is hard to answer that question, because we use very long term approaches.

For us, 6 months of something is a short course and a few years is a long

course. He never went on and off meds frequently.

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

will be appreciated.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Rita,

have not watched the presentation yet, but definitely plan on it. You know that

I love to talk about parasites and have been screaming parasites from the

rooftops for almost 2 years now. I totally believe that parasites are either

the root problem or almost at the top of the pyramid for ailments that cause

other ailments and cause autism and other disease. I now believe that Lyme,

strep, other bacteria, yeast, fungus, nutritional deficiencies and metals are

all down stream from parasites.

And the big newsflash for people reading this is that this is not something that

you might have; this is something that you definitely have. They live inside of

us and if you have a child with a compromised immune system, parasites are a

serious problem for your whole family.

I barely post here anymore because 90% of my comments would be parasite related

and you would all get way too tired of me. It is not that I don't believe in

lyme, yeast, viruses, and strep causing behaviors (I actively treat all of

those), but I now know that if you have any of these, you have worms and you

will not beat any of those other infections without killing the middle-man that

is keeping them chronic in your body, which is the big fat worms. The reason

why our kids are constantly sick is because those other infections are living

inside of the worms that farm a constact supply of strep and viruses, etc. If

you have seen the worm pictures, they are not little by any means. Many of the

worms that our kids are passing our huge, even several feet long, probably from

all the supplements we have been feeding them.

I am looking forward to seeing all the presentations. I hope people watch Kerri

too. MMS has brought major gains in my house for both my son and for my

own chronic health problems. After years of Lyme drs I have quit antibiotics in

favor of MMS, DE, Quinton Water and antiparasitic meds, herbs and remedies. And

I am better than I have been in years. :o)

Caryn

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

will be appreciated.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Ruth, Tendai ( & others),

This link is right from Tami to get you directly to the conference registration

for the recordings:

http://www.instantpresenter.com/PIID=EB53DB828746

The major speakers were recorded and we can now listen to them for the next

year...I plan on listening again...all were GREAT but you've just gotta here

DrK, DrG, Payne & Kerri! Best $55 I've spent on a conference ever & I

got to listen to it at home with no make up while folding cloths :o)!!!!

I can't recommend it enough!

Blessings!

Rita

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Hi everyone,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months

and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Thanks

> >> > > > is

> >> > > >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

U rock Rita!!! Many thanks, blessings to u!!! TendaiSent from my iPod

Ruth, Tendai ( & others),

This link is right from Tami to get you directly to the conference registration for the recordings:

http://www.instantpresenter.com/PIID=EB53DB828746

The major speakers were recorded and we can now listen to them for the next year...I plan on listening again...all were GREAT but you've just gotta here DrK, DrG, Payne & Kerri! Best $55 I've spent on a conference ever & I got to listen to it at home with no make up while folding cloths :o)!!!!

I can't recommend it enough!

Blessings!

Rita

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Hi everyone,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > My son has been on valtrex 500 mg 3xdaily for the last three months and we have seen some improvement in social skills and language. But he has excessive thirst and urination. It happens almost every two days or sometimes twice a week. He recently had his creatinin level checked and it is within normal range. I am thinking of checking a urinalysis to see if he has any proteinuria or casts as valtrex may cause renal failure. Some days my son drinks almost 3 liters of water and pees three times every hour. Has anyone experienced similar side effects? Could it be related to diflucan? I am really concerned now and have been thinking of reducing dose to a total of 1000 mg/day. My dan did'nt like the 500 mg 3xdaily dose as total dose per day should not exceed 1000 mg. Any input will be appreciated.

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Thanks

> >> > > > is

> >> > > >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Pls always post away now love to read about parasites!! So u would ve a follower always!!!!I agree wth 100% re parasites!!!Sent from my iPod

Hi Rita,

have not watched the presentation yet, but definitely plan on it. You know that I love to talk about parasites and have been screaming parasites from the rooftops for almost 2 years now. I totally believe that parasites are either the root problem or almost at the top of the pyramid for ailments that cause other ailments and cause autism and other disease. I now believe that Lyme, strep, other bacteria, yeast, fungus, nutritional deficiencies and metals are all down stream from parasites.

And the big newsflash for people reading this is that this is not something that you might have; this is something that you definitely have. They live inside of us and if you have a child with a compromised immune system, parasites are a serious problem for your whole family.

I barely post here anymore because 90% of my comments would be parasite related and you would all get way too tired of me. It is not that I don't believe in lyme, yeast, viruses, and strep causing behaviors (I actively treat all of those), but I now know that if you have any of these, you have worms and you will not beat any of those other infections without killing the middle-man that is keeping them chronic in your body, which is the big fat worms. The reason why our kids are constantly sick is because those other infections are living inside of the worms that farm a constact supply of strep and viruses, etc. If you have seen the worm pictures, they are not little by any means. Many of the worms that our kids are passing our huge, even several feet long, probably from all the supplements we have been feeding them.

I am looking forward to seeing all the presentations. I hope people watch Kerri too. MMS has brought major gains in my house for both my son and for my own chronic health problems. After years of Lyme drs I have quit antibiotics in favor of MMS, DE, Quinton Water and antiparasitic meds, herbs and remedies. And I am better than I have been in years. :o)

Caryn

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Sorry im piggy banking .Caryn youve scared the shit out of me lol..is it really true that our children could have parasites,,,,I still dont understand this even though the test say she does not have. I would think it wise to deworm but I would like a gentle way to do it ,as she migh not have any .This makes me shudder ,any information on a gentle effective way to deworm an almost three year old child?Bola To: mb12valtrex From: tendaimatambanadzo@...Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 12:01:37 +0000Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

Pls always post away now love to read about parasites!! So u would ve a follower always!!!!I agree wth 100% re parasites!!!Sent from my iPod

Hi Rita,

have not watched the presentation yet, but definitely plan on it. You know that I love to talk about parasites and have been screaming parasites from the rooftops for almost 2 years now. I totally believe that parasites are either the root problem or almost at the top of the pyramid for ailments that cause other ailments and cause autism and other disease. I now believe that Lyme, strep, other bacteria, yeast, fungus, nutritional deficiencies and metals are all down stream from parasites.

And the big newsflash for people reading this is that this is not something that you might have; this is something that you definitely have. They live inside of us and if you have a child with a compromised immune system, parasites are a serious problem for your whole family.

I barely post here anymore because 90% of my comments would be parasite related and you would all get way too tired of me. It is not that I don't believe in lyme, yeast, viruses, and strep causing behaviors (I actively treat all of those), but I now know that if you have any of these, you have worms and you will not beat any of those other infections without killing the middle-man that is keeping them chronic in your body, which is the big fat worms. The reason why our kids are constantly sick is because those other infections are living inside of the worms that farm a constact supply of strep and viruses, etc. If you have seen the worm pictures, they are not little by any means. Many of the worms that our kids are passing our huge, even several feet long, probably from all the supplements we have been feeding them.

I am looking forward to seeing all the presentations. I hope people watch Kerri too. MMS has brought major gains in my house for both my son and for my own chronic health problems. After years of Lyme drs I have quit antibiotics in favor of MMS, DE, Quinton Water and antiparasitic meds, herbs and remedies. And I am better than I have been in years. :o)

Caryn

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > is

> > >

> >

>