RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Liquid Protein

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. DonnaDonna JordonDSJordon@...

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

Guest guest

Hi all I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. DonnaDonna JordonDSJordon@...

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

Guest guest

Donna,

What was the name of this liquid protein? I really need to get some

more protein into my body. And I'm really sick of shakes. I have

noticed my hair thinning. I'm now 11 weeks out tomorrow.

Thanks,

>

> Hi all

> I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and

don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins

and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by

tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty

tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever

tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help

boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or

diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I

really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up

to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I

thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna

>

>

> Donna Jordon

>

> DSJordon@...

>

> ---------------------------------

>

> What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

>

Guest guest

Donna,

What was the name of this liquid protein? I really need to get some

more protein into my body. And I'm really sick of shakes. I have

noticed my hair thinning. I'm now 11 weeks out tomorrow.

Thanks,

>

> Hi all

>

>

> Donna Jordon

>

> DSJordon@...

>

>

>

Guest guest

You really like the flavor? Which one is your favorite? I was just

on the GNC web site looking at those.

Thanks,

> Hi all

>

>

> Donna Jordon

>

> DSJordon@...

>

>

>

Guest guest

You really like the flavor? Which one is your favorite? I was just

on the GNC web site looking at those.

Thanks,

> Hi all

>

>

> Donna Jordon

>

> DSJordon@...

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi ; I like the Grape Frost and Mango Peach they have about 4 or 5 different flavors. If you try them I hope you like them. Tda6bearz wrote: ,You really like the flavor? Which one is your favorite? I was just on the GNC web site looking at those.Thanks,> Hi all> I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just

thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > Donna Jordon> > DSJordon@... > ---------------------------------> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos > >

Guest guest

Hi ; I like the Grape Frost and Mango Peach they have about 4 or 5 different flavors. If you try them I hope you like them. Tda6bearz wrote: ,You really like the flavor? Which one is your favorite? I was just on the GNC web site looking at those.Thanks,> Hi all> I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just

thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > Donna Jordon> > DSJordon@... > ---------------------------------> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos > >

Guest guest

Hi ; I almost went bald and I read somewhere that in low cal diets you loose a lot of calcium and it will make your fall out and your skin extremely dry, your nails brittle and since I had all these symptoms I upped my calcium to 1500 mg a day and after about a week I could start to see the difference. Ask your Dr. about upping your calcium. This worked for my sister to. Just thought I would pass this on. Tda6bearz wrote: Donna,What was the name of this liquid protein? I really need to get some more protein into my body. And I'm really sick of shakes. I have noticed my hair thinning. I'm now 11 weeks out tomorrow.Thanks,>> Hi all> I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > Donna Jordon>

> DSJordon@...> > ---------------------------------> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos>

Guest guest

Hi ; I almost went bald and I read somewhere that in low cal diets you loose a lot of calcium and it will make your fall out and your skin extremely dry, your nails brittle and since I had all these symptoms I upped my calcium to 1500 mg a day and after about a week I could start to see the difference. Ask your Dr. about upping your calcium. This worked for my sister to. Just thought I would pass this on. Tda6bearz wrote: Donna,What was the name of this liquid protein? I really need to get some more protein into my body. And I'm really sick of shakes. I have noticed my hair thinning. I'm now 11 weeks out tomorrow.Thanks,>> Hi all> I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > Donna Jordon>

> DSJordon@...> > ---------------------------------> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos>

Guest guest

That was very helpful. Now exactly what did you do drink milk? Or

take a calcium supplment?

> >

> > Hi all

> > I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein

and

> don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing

vitamins

> and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by

> tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so

nasty

> tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have

ever

> tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help

> boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or

> diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I

> really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up

> to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I

> thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna

> >

> >

> > Donna Jordon

> >

> > DSJordon@

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> >

> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

That was very helpful. Now exactly what did you do drink milk? Or

take a calcium supplment?

> >

> > Hi all

and

vitamins

nasty

ever

> boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or

> diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I

> really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up

> to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I

> thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna

> >

> >

> > Donna Jordon

> >

> > DSJordon@

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> >

> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

; I take a calcium supplement. I can't drink milk Lactose intolerent sad I use to love milk. Tda6bearz wrote: That was very helpful. Now exactly what did you do drink milk? Or take a calcium supplment?> >> > Hi all> > I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and > don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins > and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by > tablespoon. I did it

for the first time this morning, it is so nasty > tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever > tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help > boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or > diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I > really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up > to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I > thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > > > > Donna Jordon> > > > DSJordon@> > > > ---------------------------------> > > > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos> >> > > > > > >

>

Guest guest

; I take a calcium supplement. I can't drink milk Lactose intolerent sad I use to love milk. Tda6bearz wrote: That was very helpful. Now exactly what did you do drink milk? Or take a calcium supplment?> >> > Hi all> > I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and > don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins > and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by > tablespoon. I did it

for the first time this morning, it is so nasty > tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever > tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help > boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or > diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I > really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up > to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I > thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > > > > Donna Jordon> > > > DSJordon@> > > > ---------------------------------> > > > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos> >> > > > > > >

>

Guest guest

It taste nasty, but it does give you a boost. I bought it at GNC, it's GNC Pro Performance Liquid Proteind dietary supplement. It was $14.99. Good luck. Take care. Donnada6bearz wrote: Donna,What was the name of this liquid protein? I really need to get some more protein into my body. And I'm really sick of shakes. I have noticed my hair thinning. I'm now 11 weeks out tomorrow.Thanks,>> Hi all> I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this would

boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > Donna Jordon> > DSJordon@...> > ---------------------------------> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos>Donna JordonDSJordon@...

Yahoo! Mail Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

It taste nasty, but it does give you a boost. I bought it at GNC, it's GNC Pro Performance Liquid Proteind dietary supplement. It was $14.99. Good luck. Take care. Donnada6bearz wrote: Donna,What was the name of this liquid protein? I really need to get some more protein into my body. And I'm really sick of shakes. I have noticed my hair thinning. I'm now 11 weeks out tomorrow.Thanks,>> Hi all> I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this would

boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > Donna Jordon> > DSJordon@...> > ---------------------------------> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos>Donna JordonDSJordon@...

Yahoo! Mail Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

I'm going to try the ISOPURE that was talking about. Donnada6bearz wrote: ,You really like the flavor? Which one is your favorite? I was just on the GNC web site looking at those.Thanks,> Hi all> I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna>

> > Donna Jordon> > DSJordon@... > ---------------------------------> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos > >

Guest guest

I'm going to try the ISOPURE that was talking about. Donnada6bearz wrote: ,You really like the flavor? Which one is your favorite? I was just on the GNC web site looking at those.Thanks,> Hi all> I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna>

> > Donna Jordon> > DSJordon@... > ---------------------------------> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos > >

Guest guest

The doctor upped all my vitamins due to not absorbing, and I noticed a big difference with my hair and nails also. Just make sure the doctor tells you how much is enough and not to much calcium, because it can cause kidney stones and believe me they are noooooo fun, been there done that. Always we need to drink all our water with the vitamins we take. Glad you joined the YMCA for water aerobics, where did you join? Let me know about going to ez Support next Monday the 27Th. Take care. Donnamary turnage wrote: Hi ; I almost went bald and I read somewhere that in low cal diets you loose a lot of calcium and it will make your fall out and your skin extremely dry, your nails brittle and since I had all these symptoms I upped my

calcium to 1500 mg a day and after about a week I could start to see the difference. Ask your Dr. about upping your calcium. This worked for my sister to. Just thought I would pass this on. Tda6bearz wrote: Donna,What was the name of this liquid protein? I really need to get some more protein into my body. And I'm really sick of shakes. I have noticed my hair thinning. I'm now 11 weeks out tomorrow.Thanks,>> Hi all> I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this

would boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > Donna Jordon> > DSJordon@...> > ---------------------------------> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos>

Guest guest

The doctor upped all my vitamins due to not absorbing, and I noticed a big difference with my hair and nails also. Just make sure the doctor tells you how much is enough and not to much calcium, because it can cause kidney stones and believe me they are noooooo fun, been there done that. Always we need to drink all our water with the vitamins we take. Glad you joined the YMCA for water aerobics, where did you join? Let me know about going to ez Support next Monday the 27Th. Take care. Donnamary turnage wrote: Hi ; I almost went bald and I read somewhere that in low cal diets you loose a lot of calcium and it will make your fall out and your skin extremely dry, your nails brittle and since I had all these symptoms I upped my

calcium to 1500 mg a day and after about a week I could start to see the difference. Ask your Dr. about upping your calcium. This worked for my sister to. Just thought I would pass this on. Tda6bearz wrote: Donna,What was the name of this liquid protein? I really need to get some more protein into my body. And I'm really sick of shakes. I have noticed my hair thinning. I'm now 11 weeks out tomorrow.Thanks,>> Hi all> I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins and all, I thought this

would boost my protein. You take it by tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > Donna Jordon> > DSJordon@...> > ---------------------------------> > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos>

Guest guest

I take the Calcium Citrate from Costco. Ask your doctor how much to take, I was upped a lot do to not absorbing my vitamins right, so you might not need what I take. Take care. Donnada6bearz wrote: That was very helpful. Now exactly what did you do drink milk? Or take a calcium supplment?> >> > Hi all> > I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and > don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins > and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You

take it by > tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty > tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever > tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help > boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or > diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I > really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up > to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I > thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > > > > Donna Jordon> > > > DSJordon@> > > > ---------------------------------> > > > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos> >> >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

I take the Calcium Citrate from Costco. Ask your doctor how much to take, I was upped a lot do to not absorbing my vitamins right, so you might not need what I take. Take care. Donnada6bearz wrote: That was very helpful. Now exactly what did you do drink milk? Or take a calcium supplment?> >> > Hi all> > I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein and > don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing vitamins > and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You

take it by > tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so nasty > tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have ever > tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may help > boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick or > diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I > really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake up > to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I > thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna> > > > > > Donna Jordon> > > > DSJordon@> > > > ---------------------------------> > > > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos> >> >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

Don't drink milk, most of us are lactose intolerant post-surgery.

Take calcium citrate supplements. Most are around 400 mg, because

the body can only abosrg about 250 mg at a time over two hours (the

body absorbs about 40% of the available calcium). So if you take

more than one tablet or lozenge, you'll just have expensive pee.

Take four a day, spaced out, and if you take iron supplements or if

your multivitamin has iron, take the calcium at least two hours away

from the iron, or they bind and are both excreted and lost.

P.S. If you are a milk lover, you can drink Lactaid milk, which also

comes in a calcium-enriched variety. But the body does not absorb

calcium as well from milk as from mineral salts (calcium citrate,

carbonate, etc.), and calcium citrate has been shown to be the best

kind for most people (anemic women sometimes get better absorption

with calcium carbonate). Incidentally, " enriching " orange juice with

calcium is totally useless, so don't spend the extra dime or

whatever for OJ-plus-calcium.

Hope that helps.

Randy

> > >

> > > Hi all

> > > I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein

> and

> > don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing

> vitamins

> > and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by

> > tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so

> nasty

> > tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have

> ever

> > tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may

help

> > boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick

or

> > diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I

> > really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake

up

> > to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I

> > thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna

> > >

> > >

> > > Donna Jordon

> > >

> > > DSJordon@

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > >

> > > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Don't drink milk, most of us are lactose intolerant post-surgery.

Take calcium citrate supplements. Most are around 400 mg, because

the body can only abosrg about 250 mg at a time over two hours (the

body absorbs about 40% of the available calcium). So if you take

more than one tablet or lozenge, you'll just have expensive pee.

Take four a day, spaced out, and if you take iron supplements or if

your multivitamin has iron, take the calcium at least two hours away

from the iron, or they bind and are both excreted and lost.

P.S. If you are a milk lover, you can drink Lactaid milk, which also

comes in a calcium-enriched variety. But the body does not absorb

calcium as well from milk as from mineral salts (calcium citrate,

carbonate, etc.), and calcium citrate has been shown to be the best

kind for most people (anemic women sometimes get better absorption

with calcium carbonate). Incidentally, " enriching " orange juice with

calcium is totally useless, so don't spend the extra dime or

whatever for OJ-plus-calcium.

Hope that helps.

Randy

> > >

> > > Hi all

> > > I bought some Liquid Protein to try since I only eat protein

> and

> > don't do shakes and since I have had problems with absorbing

> vitamins

> > and all, I thought this would boost my protein. You take it by

> > tablespoon. I did it for the first time this morning, it is so

> nasty

> > tasting let me tell you, it worse than any cough medicine I have

> ever

> > tasted in my life. I bought it at GNC for $14.99, and it may

help

> > boost the protein intake if pouchy likes it. I didn't get sick

or

> > diarrhea, but the after taste YUK. I will keep trying because I

> > really have to keep all my vitamins, minerals and protein intake

up

> > to keep my labs right. Just thought I would let you know what I

> > thought about it since I tried it. Take care. Donna

> > >

> > >

> > > Donna Jordon

> > >

> > > DSJordon@

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > >

> > > What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

I like Isopure, too. I recommend the grape and the pineapple-orange-

banana, and the tropical punch is OK, too. I thought the blue

raspberry tasted awful, but it is really amazing after sucking down

gluey shakes that you can get fifty grams of protein from what

tastes more or less like a Crystal Light in a bottle. I wish it

wasn't so expensive, though ($3.50 a bottle at GNC).

Randy

> > Hi all

and

vitamins

nasty

ever