RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Medic alert bracelets LU

Rate this topic

Guest guest

<< ,

Do you think it would help the members if they knew what each volunteer position entailed?

I know I am limited in my driving so anything that would involve traveling would be difficult for me.

If someone could give a short description of what each job entailed I would know in what area I might be able to help.

Hugs,

Sandy

>>Well Lu, I have tried to nag this group to death about sending in donations and working on the foundation, and I get the same response as I do from you about ordering a medic alert bracelet...............Nothing! LOL See.... I guess my nagging just goes in one ear and out the other...So set a good example and ORDER the darn bracelet!!!! LOL hug

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

<< ,

Do you think it would help the members if they knew what each volunteer position entailed?

I know I am limited in my driving so anything that would involve traveling would be difficult for me.

If someone could give a short description of what each job entailed I would know in what area I might be able to help.

Hugs,

Sandy

>>Well Lu, I have tried to nag this group to death about sending in donations and working on the foundation, and I get the same response as I do from you about ordering a medic alert bracelet...............Nothing! LOL See.... I guess my nagging just goes in one ear and out the other...So set a good example and ORDER the darn bracelet!!!! LOL hug

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

other...So set a good example and ORDER the darn bracelet!!!! LOL

hug

Yes MOM! :) I was fixing to go check them out. I don't know what I want it to say though. lol I need your input. lol

Lu

Guest guest

other...So set a good example and ORDER the darn bracelet!!!! LOL

hug

Yes MOM! :) I was fixing to go check them out. I don't know what I want it to say though. lol I need your input. lol

Lu

Guest guest

In a message dated 09/23/2001 1:24:46 AM Central Daylight Time,

Lu1953@... writes:

<< So set a good

> example and ORDER the darn bracelet!!!! LOL

> >>

Nah, Nah, Na Nah, Nah, I've got mine! A big old clunker attached to my

wrist. I'm not used to is yet, so I find it very annoying. At least my

family feels better since I have it. Spread the word, GET THOSE

BRACELETS!!!!!!!!!! Love, Judy

Guest guest

In a message dated 09/23/2001 1:24:46 AM Central Daylight Time,

Lu1953@... writes:

<< So set a good

> example and ORDER the darn bracelet!!!! LOL

> >>

Nah, Nah, Na Nah, Nah, I've got mine! A big old clunker attached to my

wrist. I'm not used to is yet, so I find it very annoying. At least my

family feels better since I have it. Spread the word, GET THOSE

BRACELETS!!!!!!!!!! Love, Judy

Guest guest

Well Lu, I have tried to nag this group to death about sending in donations and working on the foundation, and I get the same response as I do from you about ordering a medic alert bracelet...............Nothing! LOL See.... I guess my nagging just goes in one ear and out the other...So set a good example and ORDER the darn bracelet!!!! LOL

hug

I'll be glad to , tell me what to tell them, and I will honest!

Lu

Guest guest

Well Lu, I have tried to nag this group to death about sending in donations and working on the foundation, and I get the same response as I do from you about ordering a medic alert bracelet...............Nothing! LOL See.... I guess my nagging just goes in one ear and out the other...So set a good example and ORDER the darn bracelet!!!! LOL

hug

I'll be glad to , tell me what to tell them, and I will honest!

Lu

Guest guest

Spread the word, GET THOSE BRACELETS!!!!!!!!!! Love, Judy

and what did you tell them when you ordered it? I don't know if I can stand a bracelet on all the time. But I will try for , is she is going to try and not smoke its the least I can do. lol

Lu

Guest guest

Spread the word, GET THOSE BRACELETS!!!!!!!!!! Love, Judy

and what did you tell them when you ordered it? I don't know if I can stand a bracelet on all the time. But I will try for , is she is going to try and not smoke its the least I can do. lol

Lu