temp and it is 98+. They just can't seem to realize that 98+ is not " normal "

for me. It will be interesting to see if others in the group have low normal

temps.

Love,

T.

Guest guest

I'm below normal too. My normal temp is 97. sue park

Re: Digest Number 1967

--- OneSuperMema@... wrote:> In a message dated 09/03/2001 5:47:08 AM Central> Daylight Time, > Rpolychondritis writes:> > << My normal is in the > 96.6 range. When the doc ask if I'm running a fever> and I tell them what my > normal is they still consider me without fever at> 98.8 . This is a temp for > me. Do you have any advice on how I can get them> realize this. >>> Elaine and Ellen,> The big weekend is over. And it was WONDERFUL. > More about that later. I > was just reading a few of the posts and read this> one about body temp. My > "normal" is 96.6, and I also have problems with the> docs when they take my > temp and it is 98+. They just can't seem to realize> that 98+ is not "normal" > for me. It will be interesting to see if others in> the group have low normal > temps.> Love,> T.> I do! Except when I went off MTX and was not on aDMARD or immunosuppressent. Then I ran low gradetemperatures constantly. My "abnormal" normal low isbetween 96-97 degrees. This is interesting! Sharon=====__________________________________________________

Guest guest

I'm below normal too. My normal temp is 97. sue park

--- OneSuperMema@... wrote:> In a message dated 09/03/2001 5:47:08 AM Central> Daylight Time, > Rpolychondritis writes:> > << My normal is in the > 96.6 range. When the doc ask if I'm running a fever> and I tell them what my > normal is they still consider me without fever at> 98.8 . This is a temp for > me. Do you have any advice on how I can get them> realize this. >>> Elaine and Ellen,> The big weekend is over. And it was WONDERFUL. > More about that later. I > was just reading a few of the posts and read this> one about body temp. My > "normal" is 96.6, and I also have problems with the> docs when they take my > temp and it is 98+. They just can't seem to realize> that 98+ is not "normal" > for me. It will be interesting to see if others in> the group have low normal > temps.> Love,> T.> I do! Except when I went off MTX and was not on aDMARD or immunosuppressent. Then I ran low gradetemperatures constantly. My "abnormal" normal low isbetween 96-97 degrees. This is interesting! Sharon=====__________________________________________________

Guest guest

I too over the years have been on two week long courses of prednisone with

the same thing happening - the flare came right back! Then for some unknown

reason my ears stopped flaring once a month like they had been for years and

now only once or twice a year seems to be the pattern ( my ear is flaring

right now and has'nt for 8 months)

Lillian

Guest guest

I too over the years have been on two week long courses of prednisone with

the same thing happening - the flare came right back! Then for some unknown

reason my ears stopped flaring once a month like they had been for years and

now only once or twice a year seems to be the pattern ( my ear is flaring

right now and has'nt for 8 months)

Lillian

Guest guest

Mine is always too...usually around 97.5 has been since I was a kid. Took it this morning because I felt so hot and it was "normal." Sue

Guest guest

Mine is always too...usually around 97.5 has been since I was a kid. Took it this morning because I felt so hot and it was "normal." Sue

Guest guest

--- OneSuperMema@... wrote:

> In a message dated 09/03/2001 5:47:08 AM Central

> Daylight Time,

> Rpolychondritis writes:

>

> << My normal is in the

> 96.6 range. When the doc ask if I'm running a fever

> and I tell them what my

> normal is they still consider me without fever at

> 98.8 . This is a temp for

> me. Do you have any advice on how I can get them

> realize this. >>

> Elaine and Ellen,

> The big weekend is over. And it was WONDERFUL.

> More about that later. I

> was just reading a few of the posts and read this

> one about body temp. My

> " normal " is 96.6, and I also have problems with the

> docs when they take my

> temp and it is 98+. They just can't seem to realize

> that 98+ is not " normal "

> for me. It will be interesting to see if others in

> the group have low normal

> temps.

> Love,

> T.

>

I do! Except when I went off MTX and was not on a

DMARD or immunosuppressent. Then I ran low grade

temperatures constantly. My " abnormal " normal low is

between 96-97 degrees. This is interesting! Sharon

=====

Guest guest

--- OneSuperMema@... wrote:

> In a message dated 09/03/2001 5:47:08 AM Central

> Daylight Time,

> Rpolychondritis writes:

>

> << My normal is in the

> 96.6 range. When the doc ask if I'm running a fever

> and I tell them what my

> normal is they still consider me without fever at

> 98.8 . This is a temp for

> me. Do you have any advice on how I can get them

> realize this. >>

> Elaine and Ellen,

> The big weekend is over. And it was WONDERFUL.

> More about that later. I

> was just reading a few of the posts and read this

> one about body temp. My

> " normal " is 96.6, and I also have problems with the

> docs when they take my

> temp and it is 98+. They just can't seem to realize

> that 98+ is not " normal "

> for me. It will be interesting to see if others in

> the group have low normal

> temps.

> Love,

> T.

>

I do! Except when I went off MTX and was not on a

DMARD or immunosuppressent. Then I ran low grade

temperatures constantly. My " abnormal " normal low is

between 96-97 degrees. This is interesting! Sharon

=====

Guest guest

Hi, Please add me to the list. Love and Prayers, Lucy

Guest guest

Hi, Please add me to the list. Love and Prayers, Lucy

Guest guest

I wonder if low body temp before the RP is something that is common through out the group?

Elaine

In a message dated 09/03/2001 5:47:08 AM Central Daylight Time, Rpolychondritis writes:<< My normal is in the 96.6 range. When the doc ask if I'm running a fever and I tell them what my normal is they still consider me without fever at 98.8 . This is a temp for me. Do you have any advice on how I can get them realize this. >>Elaine and Ellen,The big weekend is over. And it was WONDERFUL. More about that later. I was just reading a few of the posts and read this one about body temp. My "normal" is 96.6, and I also have problems with the docs when they take my temp and it is 98+. They just can't seem to realize that 98+ is not "normal" for me. It will be interesting to see if others in the group have low normal temps.Love, T.DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

I wonder if low body temp before the RP is something that is common through out the group?

Elaine

In a message dated 09/03/2001 5:47:08 AM Central Daylight Time, Rpolychondritis writes:<< My normal is in the 96.6 range. When the doc ask if I'm running a fever and I tell them what my normal is they still consider me without fever at 98.8 . This is a temp for me. Do you have any advice on how I can get them realize this. >>Elaine and Ellen,The big weekend is over. And it was WONDERFUL. More about that later. I was just reading a few of the posts and read this one about body temp. My "normal" is 96.6, and I also have problems with the docs when they take my temp and it is 98+. They just can't seem to realize that 98+ is not "normal" for me. It will be interesting to see if others in the group have low normal temps.Love, T.DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

This is very interesting Sharon,

I think that makes at least 5 of us that have this in common.

Elaine

Guest guest

Elaine

Guest guest

Elaine,

My body temp usually runs about 97.6.

Sandy

Elaine

Guest guest

Elaine,

My body temp usually runs about 97.6.

Sandy

Elaine

Guest guest

Me too: 96-97degrees

-----Original Message-----From: Elaine Thurber Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 6:12 PMTo: Rpolychondritis Subject: Re: Digest Number 1967

Well Sue,

You make eight. Maybe it's a clue? Who knows.

Elaine

Mine is always too...usually around 97.5 has been since I was a kid. Took it this morning because I felt so hot and it was "normal." Sue DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Me too: 96-97degrees

-----Original Message-----From: Elaine Thurber Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 6:12 PMTo: Rpolychondritis Subject: Re: Digest Number 1967

Well Sue,

Elaine

Mine is always too...usually around 97.5 has been since I was a kid. Took it this morning because I felt so hot and it was "normal." Sue DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Let's see that's Lucy, Sandy, Ellen, Sharon, , Kathi and me. That's seven of us and hey, it's all women too.

So fess up who else is below normal?

Guest guest

Let's see that's Lucy, Sandy, Ellen, Sharon, , Kathi and me. That's seven of us and hey, it's all women too.

So fess up who else is below normal?

Guest guest

Well Sue,

Elaine

Guest guest

Well Sue,

Elaine

Guest guest

> > In a message dated 09/03/2001 5:47:08 AM Central

> > Daylight Time,

> > Rpolychondritis@y... writes:

> >

> > << My normal is in the

> > 96.6 range. When the doc ask if I'm running a fever

> > and I tell them what my

> > normal is they still consider me without fever at

> > 98.8 . This is a temp for

> > me. Do you have any advice on how I can get them

> > realize this. >>

> > Elaine and Ellen,

> > The big weekend is over. And it was WONDERFUL.

> > More about that later. I

> > was just reading a few of the posts and read this

> > one about body temp. My

> > " normal " is 96.6, and I also have problems with the

> > docs when they take my

> > temp and it is 98+. They just can't seem to realize

> > that 98+ is not " normal "

> > for me. It will be interesting to see if others in

> > the group have low normal

> > temps.

> > Love,

> > T.