RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sandy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sandy

Yes we are bring her with us! She goes with us everywhere. Only a few more days! :o)

Lots of love

Glenda

Re: Sandy

Glenda,

Oh I can't wait to see you too. Are you bringing your grandaughter?

Sandy

Sandy

So glad that you are going to be able to go to Okie land. We will be there to pick you up or catch you before you fall. Can't wait to meet you! Glad to hear that your hearing is okay!

Lots of Love

Glenda

Hi ,

Saw the ENT and I have a nasal spray that I have to use 1 hour before takeoff. I'll be there, I figure if I have a problem with my balance there are enough people around to pick me up. LOLOL

I do have to go to the Cleve. Clinic in Sept. for tests for vertigo. Had my hearing tested today and had some loss of high tones and low tones but nothing serious.

See you soon!!!

Love Ya,

Sandy

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.273 / Virus Database: 143 - Release Date: 8/16/2001DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Sandy

Yes we are bring her with us! She goes with us everywhere. Only a few more days! :o)

Lots of love

Glenda

Glenda,

Oh I can't wait to see you too. Are you bringing your grandaughter?

Sandy

Sandy

So glad that you are going to be able to go to Okie land. We will be there to pick you up or catch you before you fall. Can't wait to meet you! Glad to hear that your hearing is okay!

Lots of Love

Glenda

Hi ,

Saw the ENT and I have a nasal spray that I have to use 1 hour before takeoff. I'll be there, I figure if I have a problem with my balance there are enough people around to pick me up. LOLOL

I do have to go to the Cleve. Clinic in Sept. for tests for vertigo. Had my hearing tested today and had some loss of high tones and low tones but nothing serious.

See you soon!!!

Love Ya,

Sandy

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.273 / Virus Database: 143 - Release Date: 8/16/2001DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/28/01 8:20:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

biglou5685@... writes:

<< Glenda,

Oh I'm not ready either. I know I'm going to forget something.

I will be thinking of you too. When do you arrive in Okieland?

>>

Oh Glenda and Sandy.... it's 10pm and I'm just doing my wash. LOL I plan

on packing tonight and being all ready to go by morning... Hey ... you two

think we can get a cheap deal on greyhound buses coming home...???? I'm so

glad I'm not alone here...just wish we were all on the same plane... When do

you get there Sandy..?

take care you two, know I love ya bunches and can't wait to see you....

love & hugs

If you think of anything i'm forgetting .... please let me know soon!!! LOL

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/28/01 8:20:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

biglou5685@... writes:

<< Glenda,

>>

Oh Glenda and Sandy.... it's 10pm and I'm just doing my wash. LOL I plan

on packing tonight and being all ready to go by morning... Hey ... you two

think we can get a cheap deal on greyhound buses coming home...???? I'm so

glad I'm not alone here...just wish we were all on the same plane... When do

you get there Sandy..?

take care you two, know I love ya bunches and can't wait to see you....

love & hugs

If you think of anything i'm forgetting .... please let me know soon!!! LOL

Guest guest

Glenda,

Hugs,

Sandy

Sandy,

Are you all set to go now? I sure am not!!! I feel like I am taking 1 step forward and 2 back.LOL I am so anxious to go to Okie Land!!!! Just wish I didn't have to get on the darn plane to get there. Oh I hate to fly. It has been 23 yrs since I was last on a plane. Maybe it wont be so bad this time because I know that there is at least two others out there that hate to fly and I will be thinking of you. :o)

Take care and know I think of you often!

Lots of Love

Glenda

Guest guest

Glenda,

Hugs,

Sandy

Sandy,

Are you all set to go now? I sure am not!!! I feel like I am taking 1 step forward and 2 back.LOL I am so anxious to go to Okie Land!!!! Just wish I didn't have to get on the darn plane to get there. Oh I hate to fly. It has been 23 yrs since I was last on a plane. Maybe it wont be so bad this time because I know that there is at least two others out there that hate to fly and I will be thinking of you. :o)

Take care and know I think of you often!

Lots of Love

Glenda

Guest guest

Sandy

We arrive in Okieland on Friday morning! We will be wide awake I am sure!LOL We lose two hours time going your way! It will be around a.m. our time. Can't wait to see you!

Lots of Love

Glenda

Glenda,

Hugs,

Sandy

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.273 / Virus Database: 143 - Release Date: 8/16/2001

Guest guest

Sandy

We arrive in Okieland on Friday morning! We will be wide awake I am sure!LOL We lose two hours time going your way! It will be around a.m. our time. Can't wait to see you!

Lots of Love

Glenda

Glenda,

Hugs,

Sandy

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.273 / Virus Database: 143 - Release Date: 8/16/2001

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/29/01 6:41:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

biglou5685@... writes:

<< I arrive in Tulsa at 12:41 PM on Friday.

When are you arriving?

>>

Darn Sandy.... was hoping to get out of boarding that ol plane... LOL guess

it's too late now... Oh gosh, how do you just not think of it... Xanax I

guess. LOL

We are going tomorrow.. Leaving here at 6 am and arriving around 4pm there...

we have a 2 hourlay over in Houston...Can't wait to see you.... Oh.. I'm

sooo excited, guess I better get going and start packing... We are leaving

tonight to stay near the airport so we won't have to fight the traffic ... If

we left in the morning we would have to leave here by 2am... Don't think this

ol body can handle that... I'm usually just going to bed . LOL This way we

can just wake up and walk over to the airport..the hotel is connected. Yes

i take the easy way out... maybe i won't be awake enough to know what I'm

doing. lol

have a safe flight and can't wait to meet you..

hugs

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/29/01 6:41:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

biglou5685@... writes:

<< I arrive in Tulsa at 12:41 PM on Friday.

When are you arriving?

>>

Darn Sandy.... was hoping to get out of boarding that ol plane... LOL guess

it's too late now... Oh gosh, how do you just not think of it... Xanax I

guess. LOL

We are going tomorrow.. Leaving here at 6 am and arriving around 4pm there...

we have a 2 hourlay over in Houston...Can't wait to see you.... Oh.. I'm

sooo excited, guess I better get going and start packing... We are leaving

tonight to stay near the airport so we won't have to fight the traffic ... If

we left in the morning we would have to leave here by 2am... Don't think this

ol body can handle that... I'm usually just going to bed . LOL This way we

can just wake up and walk over to the airport..the hotel is connected. Yes

i take the easy way out... maybe i won't be awake enough to know what I'm

doing. lol

have a safe flight and can't wait to meet you..

hugs

Guest guest

I asked my husband if we could go by train or bus be he said no way, takes to long. Oh well,

I tried. LOL

I arrive in Tulsa at 12:41 PM on Friday.

When are you arriving?

Love Ya,

Sandy

>>Oh Glenda and Sandy.... it's 10pm and I'm just doing my wash. LOL I plan on packing tonight and being all ready to go by morning... Hey ... you two think we can get a cheap deal on greyhound buses coming home...???? I'm so glad I'm not alone here...just wish we were all on the same plane... When do you get there Sandy..? take care you two, know I love ya bunches and can't wait to see you.... love & hugsIf you think of anything i'm forgetting .... please let me know soon!!! LOL

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

I asked my husband if we could go by train or bus be he said no way, takes to long. Oh well,

I tried. LOL

I arrive in Tulsa at 12:41 PM on Friday.

When are you arriving?

Love Ya,

Sandy

>>Oh Glenda and Sandy.... it's 10pm and I'm just doing my wash. LOL I plan on packing tonight and being all ready to go by morning... Hey ... you two think we can get a cheap deal on greyhound buses coming home...???? I'm so glad I'm not alone here...just wish we were all on the same plane... When do you get there Sandy..? take care you two, know I love ya bunches and can't wait to see you.... love & hugsIf you think of anything i'm forgetting .... please let me know soon!!! LOL

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Hey Sandy, can you just whip me up some summer clothes and bring them with

you to Tulsa.? I know you can get them done in time.... !!! LOL

Guest guest

Hey Sandy, can you just whip me up some summer clothes and bring them with

you to Tulsa.? I know you can get them done in time.... !!! LOL

Guest guest

I take elavil for my fibro, do you think I can take my Thursday night dose Friday morning? Maybe I'll sleep through the whole flight. LOL I

have a wheelchair reserved at the airport, they can just wheel me to the plane and plop me in my seat.

Have a safe trip tomorrow.

Love Ya,

Sandy

----- Original Message ----- >>Darn Sandy.... was hoping to get out of boarding that ol plane... LOL guess it's too late now... Oh gosh, how do you just not think of it... Xanax I guess. LOL Yes i take the easy way out... maybe i won't be awake enough to know what I'm doing. lol have a safe flight and can't wait to meet you..hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

I take elavil for my fibro, do you think I can take my Thursday night dose Friday morning? Maybe I'll sleep through the whole flight. LOL I

have a wheelchair reserved at the airport, they can just wheel me to the plane and plop me in my seat.

Have a safe trip tomorrow.

Love Ya,

Sandy

----- Original Message ----- >>Darn Sandy.... was hoping to get out of boarding that ol plane... LOL guess it's too late now... Oh gosh, how do you just not think of it... Xanax I guess. LOL Yes i take the easy way out... maybe i won't be awake enough to know what I'm doing. lol have a safe flight and can't wait to meet you..hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

I love you dearly, but I think not!!! LOLOL

Still trying to finish my last sundress.

Sandy

Hey Sandy, can you just whip me up some summer clothes and bring them with you to Tulsa.? I know you can get them done in time.... !!! LOL DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

I love you dearly, but I think not!!! LOLOL

Still trying to finish my last sundress.

Sandy

Hey Sandy, can you just whip me up some summer clothes and bring them with you to Tulsa.? I know you can get them done in time.... !!! LOL DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Hi Sandy,

Yes the cool weather does feel kind of nice - I'm always running on the hot

side also - a hotty! HA! LOL!!!!!

Janice says thank you for the birthday wishes!

I'll be careful going down, I'm only going to drop 1 mg/month I don't want to

risk the wrath of Heidi! LOL!!!!

Take care of yourself too, and say hello to the family!

Patty

Guest guest

Hi Sandy,

Yes the cool weather does feel kind of nice - I'm always running on the hot

side also - a hotty! HA! LOL!!!!!

Janice says thank you for the birthday wishes!

I'll be careful going down, I'm only going to drop 1 mg/month I don't want to

risk the wrath of Heidi! LOL!!!!

Take care of yourself too, and say hello to the family!

Patty

Guest guest

Sandy

Gosh that is scary! If you are already at the toxic level and loosing your eyebrows what will you loose if he ups it more??? I don't think we want to go there!!! Let just think good thoughts that it is going to start working!!!!

Love you

Glenda

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.281 / Virus Database: 149 - Release Date: 9/18/2001

Guest guest

Sandy

Gosh that is scary! If you are already at the toxic level and loosing your eyebrows what will you loose if he ups it more??? I don't think we want to go there!!! Let just think good thoughts that it is going to start working!!!!

Love you

Glenda

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.281 / Virus Database: 149 - Release Date: 9/18/2001

Guest guest

Mine is not like your grandmothers, I have no fluid leaking out.

If you go to the Hopkins Vasculitis web site, they explain it very well. If you click on What is Vasculitis there is a picture of an ankle, that is what mine is like.

Love Ya,

Sandy

Sandy,

Is this where your foot is blistering up and clear water is running out of it?

Mike's grandmother has this so bad. Her legs get so swollen, sore, red and hot and then start oozing clear water.

You know how very special you are to me Sandy, I will keep praying for you as always.

W

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My Rheumy is worried about my foot ulcerating since I am diabetic.DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

If you go to the Hopkins Vasculitis web site, they explain it very well. If you click on What is Vasculitis there is a picture of an ankle, that is what mine is like.

Love Ya,

Sandy

Sandy,

Mike's grandmother has this so bad. Her legs get so swollen, sore, red and hot and then start oozing clear water.

You know how very special you are to me Sandy, I will keep praying for you as always.

W

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My Rheumy is worried about my foot ulcerating since I am diabetic.DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Sandy

You make it sound like a vehicle or something!LOL I am sorry I am laughing but when I first read this it sounded like fluid was leaking out of something besides your ankle! Oh I will go to my room! Sorry!!!

I am going to go look at this site to see what it shows. Gosh Sandy it had better start healing up or we are going to have to come over there with the pointy shoes, boobs, peanut butter, pain meds, depends, and my Eeyore jewelry! You hear me!!!

Love you

Glenda

Love Ya,

Sandy

Sandy,

W