RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:soups?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, Alyssa, simple veggie soups can be very yum. Squashes--zuke, yellow squasheven just those --cooked in not too much water-- can make a delicious flavorsome soup. Add dill if you have some. If you make some broth, can make a yum mushroom soup. Blend in blender--carefully-- and then slice a few shrooms on top. By the way, a hand blender is a whiz to clean up. I have an oldie. A blender makes a creamier soup, tho large chunks can get stuck in a blender. So now if I want a really smooth soup, I first wizz it with the hand blender, then while soup is in blender-- the hand blender has already broken it down into a puree-- I wash the hand blender-- takes just a moment. I keep the hand blender behind another appliance on the counter, plugged in and at the ready. Takes almost no space. Chicken soup?Posted by: "Alyssa Luck" luckycharms@... fruit_is_goodWed Dec 30, 2009 8:43 pm (PST)I need ideas for chicken soup!! I need to eat more broth, but haven't found a soup I really like. Here are some things I can tolerate that might go into a soup:chickenturkeycarrots (I think...trying to limit them though b/c of fructose)cabbagegreen beanszucchiniyellow squashmushroomscelerygarlicall herbs/spices (although I try to avoid very hot things like hot peppers)butteroilsThanks for any help! I'm not too inventive yet when it comes to cooking, and the only chicken soups online I've found usually have onions and tomatoes (which I can't have), or noodles, potatoes, etc...Peace =)Alyssa 15 yoUC April 2008, dx Sept 2008SCD June 2009 (restarted)No meds!Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)