RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

conference

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rose,

Can you please share with us what you guys learned at the conference? What did Baughmann and Lower talk about? ?What is new with meds, etc?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Hugs,

TracieSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Guest guest

Rose,

Can you please share with us what you guys learned at the conference? What did Baughmann and Lower talk about? ?What is new with meds, etc?

Hugs,

TracieSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Guest guest

Please do Rose...that would be great!Blessings,Beckytiodaat@... wrote: Rose, Can you please share with us what you guys learned at the conference? What did Baughmann and Lower talk about? ?What is new with meds, etc?

Inquiring minds want to know... Hugs, TracieSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Please do Rose...that would be great!Blessings,Beckytiodaat@... wrote: Rose, Can you please share with us what you guys learned at the conference? What did Baughmann and Lower talk about? ?What is new with meds, etc?

Inquiring minds want to know... Hugs, TracieSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Tracie, I plan to do that, but this week I'm swamped trying to get ready for my mom's birthday party on Sunday, plus 4 extra people staying with me over the weekend. Meanwhile, I know that Judy & Bob Basso taped the conference; I forgot to ask them if they would be willing to sell copies for the cost, plus mailing, and a little extra for the trouble. I know that this was the first time they had used this digital recorder, which then plugs into the computer to make a disk. So not sure how soon they will get that figured out. But next week I'll try to get some info to you. I emailed Baughman/Lower today asking if I can get the charts,etc. that they used; I thought they were very helpful & understandable, especially compared to most of that stuff at medical meetings.

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: tiodaat@...Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:21:56 -0400Subject: Re: Conference

Rose,

Hugs,

Tracie

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!

Guest guest

Tracie, I plan to do that, but this week I'm swamped trying to get ready for my mom's birthday party on Sunday, plus 4 extra people staying with me over the weekend. Meanwhile, I know that Judy & Bob Basso taped the conference; I forgot to ask them if they would be willing to sell copies for the cost, plus mailing, and a little extra for the trouble. I know that this was the first time they had used this digital recorder, which then plugs into the computer to make a disk. So not sure how soon they will get that figured out. But next week I'll try to get some info to you. I emailed Baughman/Lower today asking if I can get the charts,etc. that they used; I thought they were very helpful & understandable, especially compared to most of that stuff at medical meetings.

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: tiodaat@...Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:21:56 -0400Subject: Re: Conference

Rose,

Hugs,

Tracie

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!