Guest guest

Clothes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Barbara, I had surgery last month. yip, I'll pas them

on to you!

Laurie

Guest guest

I have some 20s (I think) and some 18s and maybe some 16s. I'm starting to grow out of my 14s..but it depends upon the brand. Anyone have any ex 14s or even 12s available?

RobynnLLLORY@... wrote:

That may or may not be the case Pam! There may belurkers here who would love your 6x's! Ya never know.but we'll let you keep them, since they still fit.LauriePS...someday you will be needing 22's also! :o) ____________________________________________________Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Guest guest

Cool let's dewwwww iiiiiit!

Clothing exchange at shell's on Sept. 17!!

Laurie

Guest guest

, I would take them! I only need casual. Stuff

to wear at home, so if it's all dressy stuff, let's

pass them to someone else. I wear a uniform to work,

and hardly ever dress up for going out. So jeans,

casual sweaters and shirts, stuff like that works for

me. I could pay you for shipping. Or if we live kind

of close, I could pick them up.

Let me know!

Laurie

Guest guest

Miriam...how tall are you?

RobynnMiriam Ochoa wrote:

So...I was thinking that maybe some one has some clothes size 18 or so that they would like to get out of the closet. I am swimming in the ones i have size22/24 and for the short am out of time that i will need it, maybe we can trade or something? If anyone is interested let me know. I'm in the East Bay

Thanks

Miriam

Miriam O.

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

Guest guest

LOL Robynn, I'm still too big for your hand me downs.

And I certainly don't own any 12's. Not a one.

Laurie

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Guest guest

Cool. When did you have your surgery, Caryl? What are your stats, I don't remember, frankly!!

Robynnbczion13@... wrote:

I do robynn....

I have some 20s (I think) and some 18s and maybe some 16s. I'm starting to grow out of my 14s..but it depends upon the brand. Anyone have any ex 14s or even 12s available?

Robynn

Caryl DeHerrerawww.Fantasyinart.net

Guest guest

Oh, so you have smaller clothes from "before"? Or were you saying you'd like to look at my smaller clothes? I had mine on June 8th...10 weeks ago. Down to 190 from 235.5 at time of surgery, and 261.5 at orientation.

Good luck with the next steps!Robynnbczion13@... wrote:

I haven't had it yet, but IM sure I will get accepted my Doctor wanted me to be tested for sleep apnea first IM tired all the time.....

I have been to the nutritionist and already went to the shrink.....I talked to the doctor today and she is getting the paperwork together.. When did you have yours?

Big hugs

Caryl

Cool. When did you have your surgery, Caryl? What are your stats, I don't remember, frankly!!

Robynn

Caryl DeHerrerawww.Fantasyinart.net

Guest guest

Im sorry - Im a little slow - but hey - Im ready for them. OMG! This morning I put on a shirt I bought for my bday last year (november) thinking well I can wear it as an overshirt with a tank top and IT FIT! Better than when I bought it! I am so excited!

Barbara

From: LLLORY@... Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 6:27 PMTo: gastric-bypass-support-kaiser-patients Subject: RE: Re: Clothes

Barbara, I had surgery last month. yip, I'll pas themon to you!Laurie__________________________________________________

Guest guest

I also have not had the surgery yet, but would be interested in this...

Smiles,

Maridianabczion13@... wrote:

I haven't had the surgery yet but I would like to do it.......

Big hugs

Caryl

I think a group clothing exchange would be a greatidea. Maybe we could make a database or something andlist what we have to get rid of. Anyone else?Laurie, who could use some casual size 22's

Caryl DeHerrerawww.Fantasyinart.net__________________________________________________

Guest guest

That's great Barbara! Keep it up!

Laurie

Guest guest

Hooray for Barbara and the shirt fit !

Colleen"Hokoana, Barbara" wrote:

Im sorry - Im a little slow - but hey - Im ready for them. OMG! This morning I put on a shirt I bought for my bday last year (november) thinking well I can wear it as an overshirt with a tank top and IT FIT! Better than when I bought it! I am so excited!

Barbara

From: LLLORY@... Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 6:27 PMTo: gastric-bypass-support-kaiser-patients Subject: RE: Re: Clothes

Barbara, I had surgery last month. yip, I'll pas themon to you!Laurie__________________________________________________

Guest guest

OK, well im glad that this clothes idea has gotten all of the attention.lol

So dose any one have dress clothes for work 18/20

I have been shopping at the 2nd hands alsow, but need a bit more as for for dress for work.

Maybe at the next meeting at ez or Richmond we can take some clothes to swap after the meeting?????

Ok let me know .

Miriam ____________________________________________________Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs Miriam O.

Guest guest

hey Robynn

In 5*5 . Did you say you have18/20...if you do i can take them off your hands. And i think you live close to me in Pinole...

MiriamRobynn VanPatten wrote:

Miriam...how tall are you?

RobynnMiriam Ochoa wrote:

So...I was thinking that maybe some one has some clothes size 18 or so that they would like to get out of the closet. I am swimming in the ones i have size22/24 and for the short am out of time that i will need it, maybe we can trade or something? If anyone is interested let me know. I'm in the East Bay

Thanks

Miriam

Miriam O.

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page Miriam O.__________________________________________________