RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: My story, Hi All, So it Begins/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, The bees do help me. No swelling in feet and ankles and more energy. Something to do with the histamine. LDN helped my bladder control...not perfect but much better. I don't think I have progressed. I've been taking it for 3 years. Marcie Conni Lawrence <summerwind1@...> wrote: Get ahold

of the company that produces it, and ask them to give it to youfor free. Also have your doctor try to help you get it for free. Conni-----Original Message-----From: low dose naltrexone [mailto:low dose naltrexone ] On Behalf Of mastercampers04Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:12 PMlow dose naltrexone Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: My story, Hi All, So it Beginsmarcie, do you think the bee therpy is helping? What about the LDN? I was to the point that if I got worse, I would be in a wheel chair. There are times now that I pick up the walker when I walk. I have never heard of Copaxon infusions as mention below. I do daly injections of Copaxon. I'm about to lose my insurance

and well not be on medicare untail March of next year. Don't know what I'm going to do. The Copaxon is like $1400 a month. I don't want to stop the Copaxon but ............... > > Hi, my name is , I have not recived my > percription to LDN as > > of yet. I have been on quite a ride to get here. I thought I would > > share so it might help others, as I have found the information > posted > > informitive. My wife found out about LDN, and after reading about > it, > > I decided to try it. I was diagnose with MS last fall. 3 years ago > I > > hurt my back at work, L4 disk, After seeing my doctor for all most >

2 > > years, I found myself on morphine to kill the pain. I beat the > > morphine addiction after being on it for over a year, the hardest > > thing I'v ever done. I'm taking #10 Vicoden and 300mg of > Gabapentin > > for back pain only as needed, and Copaxon for the MS. After the > > morphine addiction, drugs scare the hell out of me, so I don't > take > > lightly trying LDN. I spoke to my neurologist about a percription, > and > > he said, "NO, NO, NO!", he added that there was no study about it > > helping MS people. Well I found a DR that would percribe it and > should > > recive it next week via snall mail. Will keep all posted and good > luck > > to you all.> >>

Guest guest

Stop Right There! Your feet sweel? mine get so bad they look like

bellons, I ask my nero about it, and thet hurt as well, and he said

keep them off the floor. Do the bees sting you or is there some way

to take it.

> > > Hi, my name is , I have not recived my

> > percription to LDN as

> > > of yet. I have been on quite a ride to get here. I thought I

> would

> > > share so it might help others, as I have found the information

> > posted

> > > informitive. My wife found out about LDN, and after reading

> about

> > it,

> > > I decided to try it. I was diagnose with MS last fall. 3 years

> ago

> > I

> > > hurt my back at work, L4 disk, After seeing my doctor for all

> most

> > 2

> > > years, I found myself on morphine to kill the pain. I beat the

> > > morphine addiction after being on it for over a year, the

> hardest

> > > thing I'v ever done. I'm taking #10 Vicoden and 300mg of

> > Gabapentin

> > > for back pain only as needed, and Copaxon for the MS. After

the

> > > morphine addiction, drugs scare the hell out of me, so I don't

> > take

> > > lightly trying LDN. I spoke to my neurologist about a

> percription,

> > and

> > > he said, " NO, NO, NO! " , he added that there was no study about

> it

> > > helping MS people. Well I found a DR that would percribe it

and

> > should

> > > recive it next week via snall mail. Will keep all posted and

> good

> > luck

> > > to you all.

> > >

> >

>

>

Guest guest

, My feet and ankles looked like they would pop they were so swollen. It was awful. They were blue colored. I take live bees, one at a time with tweezers, and sting myself on different places. I'm not allergic. I do have Epi-pens on hand just in case, and I keep Benadryl in my cabinet. Only 1% of people are truly allergic. Itching, and welts are a normal reaction. Google Apitherapy. That's what it is called. Read up on it. You know you're in bad shape when you want to sting yourself with bees! It does dilate the blood vessels allowing for better circulation. Marcie mastercampers04 <wkeeney@...> wrote: Stop Right There! Your feet sweel? mine get so bad they look like bellons, I ask my nero about it, and thet hurt as well, and he said keep them off the floor. Do the bees sting you or is there some way to take it.> > > Hi, my name is , I have not recived my > > percription to LDN as > > > of yet. I have been on quite a ride to get here. I thought I > would > > > share so it might help others, as I have found the information > > posted > > > informitive. My wife found out about LDN, and after reading > about > > it, > > > I decided to try it. I was diagnose with MS last fall. 3 years > ago > > I > > > hurt my back at work, L4 disk, After seeing my doctor for all > most > > 2 > > > years, I found myself on morphine to kill the pain. I beat the > > > morphine addiction after being on it for over a year, the > hardest > > > thing I'v

ever done. I'm taking #10 Vicoden and 300mg of > > Gabapentin > > > for back pain only as needed, and Copaxon for the MS. After the > > > morphine addiction, drugs scare the hell out of me, so I don't > > take > > > lightly trying LDN. I spoke to my neurologist about a > percription, > > and > > > he said, "NO, NO, NO!", he added that there was no study about > it > > > helping MS people. Well I found a DR that would percribe it and > > should > > > recive it next week via snall mail. Will keep all posted and > good > > luck > > > to you all.> > >> >> >

Guest guest

Is there anyway you can hang your legs up against the wall with your glutes against the wall and your elbows by your side? This is a yoga pose which helps the kidneys and your circulation? If you are able to do this, it will help.

Also, dandelion tea is a natural diuretic. Drink it throughout the day. Best, Kathy

[low dose naltrexone] Re: My story, Hi All, So it Begins/

Stop Right There! Your feet sweel? mine get so bad they look like bellons, I ask my nero about it, and thet hurt as well, and he said keep them off the floor. Do the bees sting you or is there some way to take it.> > > Hi, my name is , I have not recived my > > percription to LDN as > > > of yet. I have been on quite a ride to get here. I thought I > would > > > share so it might help others, as I have found the information > > posted > > > informitive. My wife found out about LDN, and after reading > about > > it, > > > I decided to try it. I was diagnose with MS last fall. 3 years > ago > > I > > > hurt my back at work, L4 disk, After seeing my doctor for all > most > > 2 > > > years, I found myself on morphine to kill the pain. I beat the > > > morphine addiction after being on it for over a year, the > hardest > > > thing I'v ever done. I'm taking #10 Vicoden and 300mg of > > Gabapentin > > > for back pain only as needed, and Copaxon for the MS. After the > > > morphine addiction, drugs scare the hell out of me, so I don't > > take > > > lightly trying LDN. I spoke to my neurologist about a > percription, > > and > > > he said, "NO, NO, NO!", he added that there was no study about > it > > > helping MS people. Well I found a DR that would percribe it and > > should > > > recive it next week via snall mail. Will keep all posted and > good > > luck > > > to you all.> > >> >> >

Guest guest

Thanks Kathy, I have a Bowflex and I think I'll starting to feel well

enough to start useing it. I read about people wanting to stop the

progression, well ....... I going to reverse this crap and get my life

back, I know there is a few things to do. The diet thing is the hardest