RemedySpot.com

Women Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My doctor wants me to try Seasonale Birth Control for the hormones and

the problems with the MS. Has anyone ever tried that? Would it mess

with the LDN too. Thanks for any imput.

JMHO, NO. LDN makes your body's immune system orchestrate kinda sorta like a 'normal' person, that's all. The only problem it has is with opiod pain killers, otherwise, JMHOO, anything Else you take would be like a 'normal' person taking it, rather than someone with MS or an autoimmune problem.

So if a 'normal' person would take Seasonale, then you can take it just the same.

JMHO.. YMMV :) Good luck to us all :)

[low dose naltrexone] Women Question

My doctor wants me to try Seasonale Birth Control for the hormones andthe problems with the MS. Has anyone ever tried that? Would it messwith the LDN too. Thanks for any imput.

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

No your not the only one. I had mine and they just said to make sure and use a tampon and pad and a pair of loose shorts. You will be fine. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: "sue.logg" <sue.logg@...>Sender: Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:24:12 -0000< >Reply Subject: Women question Girls... I think my period will come when I am there for surgery. Has anyone had this situation, I am concerned. I planned around it and now , of course, it is delayed augh!!! Any ideas? Should I reschedule? I am so looking forward to my surgery I would hate to have to do this. I can't be the first one, I am sure.. will I???? Sue

Guest guest

No, you're not the first and I wasn't either. Nina said it wasn't a big deal at all. It's a bit embarrassing after the surgery when the nurses are collecting your urine but they didn't make an issue out of it. I'm sure they have seen much worse. I wouldn't give it a second thought!!! You're in good hands from start to finish!!

Dawn

AZ

Women question

Girls...

I think my period will come when I am there for surgery. Has anyone had this situation, I am concerned. I planned around it and now , of course, it is delayed augh!!! Any ideas? Should I reschedule? I am so looking forward to my surgery I would hate to have to do this.

I can't be the first one, I am sure.. will I????

Sue

Guest guest

Thank you, that is what I keep telling myself, I am sure they have seen it all! From: "Survivor911NY@..." <Survivor911NY@...> Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 12:22:41 PMSubject: Re: Women question

No, you're not the first and I wasn't either. Nina said it wasn't a big deal at all. It's a bit embarrassing after the surgery when the nurses are collecting your urine but they didn't make an issue out of it. I'm sure they have seen much worse. I wouldn't give it a second thought!!! You're in good hands from start to finish!!

Dawn

AZ

Women question

Girls...

I think my period will come when I am there for surgery. Has anyone had this situation, I am concerned. I planned around it and now , of course, it is delayed augh!!! Any ideas? Should I reschedule? I am so looking forward to my surgery I would hate to have to do this.

Sue

Guest guest

All the "work" is above the belly button, so you should be fine with a tampon! Definately not the most pleasant thing to deal with on top of everything else, but not something you should postpone your surgery over IMHO....I know it wouldn't have discouraged me from joining the loser's bench on schedule!You will be fine! Sent from my iPhoneOn Mar 27, 2011, at 1:24 PM, "sue.logg" <sue.logg@...> wrote:

Girls...

Sue

Guest guest

Anyone having surgery on the 31st??Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: movie_mommy@...Sender: Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 19:04:28 +0000< >Reply Subject: Re: Women question

No your not the only one. I had mine and they just said to make sure and use a tampon and pad and a pair of loose shorts. You will be fine. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: "sue.logg" <sue.logg@...>Sender: Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:24:12 -0000< >Reply Subject: Women question Girls... I think my period will come when I am there for surgery. Has anyone had this situation, I am concerned. I planned around it and now , of course, it is delayed augh!!! Any ideas? Should I reschedule? I am so looking forward to my surgery I would hate to have to do this. I can't be the first one, I am sure.. will I???? Sue