RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Physicians who prescibe LDN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

lol, I think a pharmacy got sued for posting a docs info. Not sure what the details were, I'm sure there was something going on that we dindt know about. Not sure why the big secret!!

[low dose naltrexone] Physicians who prescibe LDN

This group is here to help each other. If a name of a Dr. is posted because they happen to be educated on LDN and are willing to prescribe it to help people who need it why pray tell would that wrong? They get a new patient who pays money, the patient gets LDN??? I'm still unable to figure out the "wrong" part. Unless of course someone is trying to keep the list of prescribing Drs. all to themselves? But what good would come of that? My Dr. told me he didn't mind? I say put it out there. Besides I really don't think someone is going to run into a Drs. office and start crying saying "well you gave it to sally and susie and I want it too wah!!" LOL!Art Hansen <rtee54 > wrote:

>> Just in case any one in southern California is looking for a > neurologist that will write a prescription for LDN There is one in > Fullerton..Don't know if I should post his complete address here ? > Here's the name Fullerton Neurology and Headache Center.. I have been > getting my prescription from Apothecary Options Chico CA. . .I took > AVONEX AND NOVANTRONE It did nothing .. I cant say LDN is 100% > effective for me. But I can say its a Lot better then taking the > available m.s. medications.. I have been using LDN for a little over a > year now.>--You shouldn't post any of his information unless you have his permission first.

Guest guest

My doc friend said he didnt care either, he loved the idea of LDN, and looked forward to being a channel to acquire it. Why not have a list here on this site???????? It seems to me this site is where most end up.>> This group is here to help each other. If a name of a Dr. is posted because they happen to be educated on LDN and are willing to prescribe it to help people who need it why pray tell would that wrong? They get a new patient who pays money, the patient gets LDN??? I'm still unable to figure out the "wrong" part. Unless of course someone is trying to keep the list of prescribing Drs. all to themselves? But what good would come of that? My Dr. told me he didn't mind? I say put it out there. Besides I really don't think someone is going to run into a Drs. office and start crying saying "well you gave it to sally and susie and I want it too wah!!" LOL!

Guest guest

>

> lol, I think a pharmacy got sued for posting a docs info. Not sure

what the details were, I'm sure there was something going on that we

dindt know about. Not sure why the big secret!!

==========

Yes a pharmacy was threated with a lawsuit.

We had many people here not getting permission from their doctor

before they posted the doc's name on a public forum. I accumulated a

list of LDN prescribing docs. Larry-The Compounder copied my list and

put it on his website. One of the doctors on that list threatened a

lawsuit against Larry. So that's why the list is no longer put in

public. I saw the letter from the doc's lawyer that Larry got, it's

best to keep the doctor's names off public forums unless that doctor

has said it is fine with him/her or you may find yourself in a lawsuit.

Guest guest

I think that many of the docs learn about LDN from people like us, not pharma reps or continued education. Some docs are afraid of being 'blacklisted' so to speak. It has happened. Those of us who have been on the board for a few years now remember it happening. 'First do no harm' has gotten lost somewhere along the way. Marcie Lucille <juicedolan@...> wrote: Somebody can't remember who decided that we shouldn't do that. It isn't breaking the law and beleive me if I have info that is going to help I'm going to post it. I'm not going to make anybody ask me for anything. When I know or hear of a good thing EVERYBODY is going to hear it. I just can't keep good secrets or information to myself never could LOL!outtabodyexperience <davizona> wrote: My doc friend said he didnt care either, he loved the idea of LDN, and looked forward to being a channel to acquire it. Why not have a list here on this site???????? It seems to me this site is where most end up.>> This group is here to help each other. If a name of a Dr. is posted because they happen to be educated on LDN and are willing to prescribe it to help people who need it why pray tell would that wrong? They get a new patient who pays money, the patient gets LDN??? I'm still unable to figure out the "wrong" part. Unless of course someone is trying to keep the list of prescribing Drs. all to themselves? But what good would come of that? My Dr. told me he didn't mind? I say put it out there. Besides I really don't think someone is going to run into a Drs. office and start crying saying "well you gave it to sally and susie and I want it too wah!!" LOL!

Guest guest

gotcha. Than if we feel that doc is not going to cause problems, it should be ok to post their info, right?

[low dose naltrexone] Re: Physicians who prescibe LDN

>> lol, I think a pharmacy got sued for posting a docs info. Not sure what the details were, I'm sure there was something going on that we dindt know about. Not sure why the big secret!!==========Yes a pharmacy was threated with a lawsuit.We had many people here not getting permission from their doctor before they posted the doc's name on a public forum. I accumulated a list of LDN prescribing docs. Larry-The Compounder copied my list and put it on his website. One of the doctors on that list threatened a lawsuit against Larry. So that's why the list is no longer put in public. I saw the letter from the doc's lawyer that Larry got, it's best to keep the doctor's names off public forums unless that doctor has said it is fine with him/her or you may find yourself in a lawsuit.

Guest guest

we've kind of had a procedure here and it seems to be working-i know i do. when

someone asks for a doctor i usually let them know to email brenda or crystal

between the two of them there is a list its not online -and if they can't find

one then there are other ways. It seems to work and one of the reason if you

don't want these doctors names on public forum because they could be harrassed

or even worse there are some pretty wacky big pharma people out there who could

send their names in medical boards and accuse them of all kinds of crap.

cyndi

>

>My doc friend said he didnt care either, he loved the idea of LDN, and

>looked forward to being a channel to acquire it. Why not have a list

>here on this site???????? It seems to me this site is where most end up.

>

>>

>> This group is here to help each other. If a name of a Dr. is posted

>because they happen to be educated on LDN and are willing to prescribe

>it to help people who need it why pray tell would that wrong? They get a

>new patient who pays money, the patient gets LDN??? I'm still unable to

>figure out the " wrong " part. Unless of course someone is trying to keep

>the list of prescribing Drs. all to themselves? But what good would come

>of that? My Dr. told me he didn't mind? I say put it out there. Besides

>I really don't think someone is going to run into a Drs. office and

>start crying saying " well you gave it to sally and susie and I want it

>too wah!! " LOL!

>

Guest guest

It's a courtesy to ask before putting someone's name, address, job type, and recent work into the public domain - internet, forums, etc.

Guest guest

I agree with you, but some docs are a little paranoid about posting their names. They are afraid that they will become know as wacko's amongst their fellow docs. I posted a list several years ago and got a bunch of scathing emails. So if anyone needs some names I think that keeps a list, we keep a list and there are others that keep lists. It would be interesting to have one central data base, but alas.

Skip

Guest guest

My doctor in Orlando, said I could put his name on this list of

doctors prescribing LDN, and it is there. I have a list as well of

doctors that prescribe LDN, but never would I post it out for all to

see....I only give to those that ask me and only a doctor in their

area. I wouldn't put it on my site either. I feel doctors are

entitled to their privacy as well and if they give permission and

someone ask me, then I will tell. It is just a sick feeling to think

that doctors are walking on the fence and some will find a way to

hurt their practice because they prescribe LDN. Doctors have to

protect their a@#....it just sickens me. And we should take a part

in protecting them if we can. Thank God we have some doctors who

aren't afraid to reach out regardless of the risks. Thank God for

Dr. Bihari!

This is just unreal! Stay Well! Peace, Donna

www.freewebs.com/lovelaugh/

> >>

> >> This group is here to help each other. If a name of a Dr. is

posted

> >because they happen to be educated on LDN and are willing to

prescribe

> >it to help people who need it why pray tell would that wrong? They

get a

> >new patient who pays money, the patient gets LDN??? I'm still

unable to

> >figure out the " wrong " part. Unless of course someone is trying to

keep

> >the list of prescribing Drs. all to themselves? But what good

would come

> >of that? My Dr. told me he didn't mind? I say put it out there.

Besides

> >I really don't think someone is going to run into a Drs. office and

> >start crying saying " well you gave it to sally and susie and I

want it

> >too wah!! " LOL!

> >

>

Guest guest

I agree, how about someplace where I could even send a doc, and he could register to be placed on a list. I dont think there's anything wrong with getting a little professional about it, as opposed to just a chatsite where someone keeps a list!!! If there ARE confirmed docs that want to be recognized as ones that will prescribe LDN, then lets start a website FOR them, along with a registration form for them to fill out to become a prescribing doctor. The link could be placed on the LDNinfo site, and folks could go right to it, and find a doc in their area. My doc friend would have no problem with this, I'm sure many wouldnt. A list of compounding pharmacies could also be posted there. This sounds like a job for Adam!!!!!!!!!!>> I agree with you, but some docs are a little paranoid about posting their > names. They are afraid that they will become know as wacko's amongst their > fellow docs. I posted a list several years ago and got a bunch of scathing emails. > So if anyone needs some names I think that keeps a list, we keep a > list and there are others that keep lists. It would be interesting to have one > central data base, but alas.> Skip>

Guest guest

Do you know of anyone that has a list for BC and Alberta??

Vic

My doctor in Orlando, said I could put his name on this list of doctors prescribing LDN, and it is there. I have a list as well of doctors that prescribe LDN, but never would I post it out for all to see....I only give to those that ask me and only a doctor in their area. I wouldn't put it on my site either. I feel doctors are entitled to their privacy as well and if they give permission and someone ask me, then I will tell. It is just a sick feeling to think that doctors are walking on the fence and some will find a way to hurt their practice because they prescribe LDN. Doctors have to protect their a@#....it just sickens me. And we should take a part in protecting them if we can. Thank God we have some doctors who aren't afraid to reach out regardless of the risks. Thank God for Dr. Bihari! This is just unreal! Stay Well! Peace, Donnawww.freewebs.com/lovelaugh/ > >>> >> This group is here to help each other. If a name of a Dr. is posted> >because they happen to be educated on LDN and are willing to prescribe> >it to help people who need it why pray tell would that wrong? They get a> >new patient who pays money, the patient gets LDN??? I'm still unable to> >figure out the "wrong" part. Unless of course someone is trying to keep> >the list of prescribing Drs. all to themselves? But what good would come> >of that? My Dr. told me he didn't mind? I say put it out there. Besides> >I really don't think someone is going to run into a Drs. office and> >start crying saying "well you gave it to sally and susie and I want it> >too wah!!" LOL!> >>

Guest guest

actually you do-everything that get posted on a board is part of the

internet. every post is saved and can be googled searched. like i said before we

kind of have a plan right now. there are people with lists and the information

is easily shared.

cyndi

Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Physicians who prescibe LDN

>

>This board is a non-profit, non-professional, non-soliciting group of people

sharing. Now if you have your own personal board and you have things postd that

you shouldn't? Then maybe you should be worried. Not here.

>

>LarryGC <larrygc@...> wrote: ah, but that was a business. I

don't think an MS patient who makes NO MONEY, nor profit, is going to get

threatened or sued. Unless a doctor tells their patient to please not let

others know, there shouldn't be any problem if someone mentions their docs name.

>

> Or someone asking about an area receiving an email with that information off

the list.

>

>

> [low dose naltrexone] Re: Physicians who prescibe LDN

>

>

>

>>

>> lol, I think a pharmacy got sued for posting a docs info. Not sure

>what the details were, I'm sure there was something going on that we

>dindt know about. Not sure why the big secret!!

>==========

>

>Yes a pharmacy was threated with a lawsuit.

>

>We had many people here not getting permission from their doctor

>before they posted the doc's name on a public forum. I accumulated a

>list of LDN prescribing docs. Larry-The Compounder copied my list and

>put it on his website. One of the doctors on that list threatened a

>lawsuit against Larry. So that's why the list is no longer put in

>public. I saw the letter from the doc's lawyer that Larry got, it's

>best to keep the doctor's names off public forums unless that doctor

>has said it is fine with him/her or you may find yourself in a lawsuit.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Maybe it's just me, but I dont agree that those docs should be kept a secret. Any devious person could get a docs name, or a list from one of you guys, all they have to do is email you and say they are looking for a doc, it could be ANYONE!! If a doc wanted his privacy protected, and was afraid of some whacko destroying his practice, believe me, he wouldnt give you the time of day, let alone his permission to be a prescribing doc. All I'm saying is we need to get out of this 'secrecy' mindset, LDN needs to be put 'OUT THERE',in any way it can. If LDN has any chance of becoming widely known, we need to quit pretending like we're some type of exclusive club, with an exclusive list. My doc friend is building a new house right now, and has his hands full with many projects related to that. But he assured me that when he gets past a lot of this, he has absolutely no problem doing whatever he can to get the word of LDN out there. He said he will confront associates at Barrows Neurological, as well as speak to the AZ chapter of the NMSS. Will any of this help, maybe, maybe not, but I just think we need to get out of this shell we're in. Here is a doc and his doc wife willing to put themselves out there advocating LDN, we need to do all we can.

My doctor in Orlando, said I could put his name on this list of doctors prescribing LDN, and it is there. I have a list as well of doctors that prescribe LDN, but never would I post it out for all to see....I only give to those that ask me and only a doctor in their area. I wouldn't put it on my site either. I feel doctors are entitled to their privacy as well and if they give permission and someone ask me, then I will tell. It is just a sick feeling to think that doctors are walking on the fence and some will find a way to hurt their practice because they prescribe LDN. Doctors have to protect their a@#....it just sickens me. And we should take a part in protecting them if we can. Thank God we have some doctors who aren't afraid to reach out regardless of the risks. Thank God for Dr. Bihari! This is just unreal! Stay Well! Peace, Donnawww.freewebs.com/lovelaugh/ > >>> >> This group is here to help each other. If a name of a Dr. is posted> >because they happen to be educated on LDN and are willing to prescribe> >it to help people who need it why pray tell would that wrong? They get a> >new patient who pays money, the patient gets LDN??? I'm still unable to> >figure out the "wrong" part. Unless of course someone is trying to keep> >the list of prescribing Drs. all to themselves? But what good would come> >of that? My Dr. told me he didn't mind? I say put it out there. Besides> >I really don't think someone is going to run into a Drs. office and> >start crying saying "well you gave it to sally and susie and I want it> >too wah!!" LOL!> >>

Guest guest

I don't think this is an issue of being secret. We had problems last year with some doctors being called and people saying I want to get a script for LDN. Some doctors offices don't take kindly to being inundated with phone calls just for a product or certain med. Some of the doctors complained and asked to be taken off of what ever list was floating around. We want doctors to be happy to prescribe, not upset or feeling like people are only calling them for a certain script. We want them to try to prescribe to some of their patients and see the wonderful results and then help their other clients, and spread the word. This won't happen if we bombard them with phone calls from all over the US asking for phone consults.

My best

Aletha

Guest guest

But isnt that what it's all about? If they dont want to give scripts, then why are they on the list? Are you saying that there should be a limit to how many folks can get scripts, or a person with MS can only get a script if they come through one of the sites that have a list???? Sorry Aletha, I just dont get it.

Guest guest

Not at all. No one wants to limit anyone from getting LDN. We just don't want a run on the doctors and loose them all together. We lost 2 last year and had other complaints. The focus should be getting your own doctor to prescribe (but we all know how that goes most of the time), if you have a problem then let those know that have been gathering doctors names and they will try and help you out. I have a list, but most of the doctors on it never said "yes, you can put me on a list" If they do say that then great! Maybe a good solution would be to have a list like that, where the doctors know they are included on a list and people will be calling. The other lists (at least mine), is from LDN users giving me the info on what doctors they got their scrip from (not necessarily with the doctors permission to put them on a list). I was including it with the welcome e-mail and people were calling these doctors up and being upset when they could not get a script right off the bat. Then the doctors asked the next phone callers to tell us they will no longer be prescribing LDN because of the volume of phone calls.

This in no way was a wish to keep anyone from getting a script. In fact we want everyone to get a script. Really!

We just need to get onto the Opra show and make LDN a household name. Opra has not returned any of my e-mails. What to do?

Aletha

Guest guest

One good way is to call the compounding pharmacist and ask who

prescribe lgn in their area. That is how I first got my prescription.

Skips will help you and let you know of drs in your area....

Guest guest

But who is in charge of this list, it seems like a few of you have different ones, or are they the same doctors? There's absolutely no organzation. How about a site that is FOR these docs, somewhere that a doc can log into and register his name and services available. It would of course have to go through legal channels, maybe even given a once over by an attorney to protect US and the docs. All I'm asking is to get professional about this, there is a way to professionalize all aspects of this LDN movement. As a group, we can make this happen. We stand more of a chance of the right people noticing us. If we can look like we're making a solid move to get LDN recognized, then maybe more of those 'higher up' folks will start to really take notice, we might even be able to get more of them to go to these conferences. Cyndi and Adam did a wonderful job filming the last one, and having that DVD is awesome, but from what I understand attendance was really minimal. Why wait until 2007 to see what happens at the next meeting and who shows up. Lets force a lot of people to go, lets MAKE them want to see what this is all about. As a group, we cover different parts of the world, we have a lot more power than any one of us. Lets organize, and really shake things up!!

Guest guest

You are right it is just a few of us and they are very separate lists. Just some individuals that separately took it upon our selves to put some resources together

Guest guest

dave

attendence was minimal at the last conferance and thats why so much thought it

going into the next one. someplace central where people can go

i'll say this again-people can put regional meetings together. or locals ones.

dave start local group and see if there is anyone near you -

anyone live near dave?

something else i realized by talking to some folks from even our local ms

society is they don't want that any more- they are sick and tired of havng drug

company sponsored things and they feel like their issues are not being

addressed.

not just ldn but other things.

as far as the dvd goes - i'm seeing great sucess with people taking it to their

own doctors and getting prescrptions which is awesome and thats the way it

should be.

one of the issues is that not all ldners have ms -and each particular group has

its own special needs-diet suppliments and that is something that doesn't really

get addressed.

so let put out heads together.

cyndi

Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Physicians who prescibe LDN

>

> But who is in charge of this list, it seems like a few of you have different

ones, or are they the same doctors? There's absolutely no organzation. How about

a site that is FOR these docs, somewhere that a doc can log into and register

his name and services available. It would of course have to go through legal

channels, maybe even given a once over by an attorney to protect US and the

docs. All I'm asking is to get professional about this, there is a way to

professionalize all aspects of this LDN movement. As a group, we can make this

happen. We stand more of a chance of the right people noticing us. If we can

look like we're making a solid move to get LDN recognized, then maybe more of

those 'higher up' folks will start to really take notice, we might even be able

to get more of them to go to these conferences. Cyndi and Adam did a wonderful

job filming the last one, and having that DVD is awesome, but from what I

understand attendance was really minimal. Why wait until 2007 to see what

happens at the next meeting and who shows up. Lets force a lot of people to go,

lets MAKE them want to see what this is all about. As a group, we cover

different parts of the world, we have a lot more power than any one of us. Lets

organize, and really shake things up!!

> [low dose naltrexone] Re: Physicians who prescibe LDN

>

>

> My doctor in Orlando, said I could put his name on this list of

> doctors prescribing LDN, and it is there. I have a list as well of

> doctors that prescribe LDN, but never would I post it out for all

to

> see....I only give to those that ask me and only a doctor in their

> area. I wouldn't put it on my site either. I feel doctors are

> entitled to their privacy as well and if they give permission and

> someone ask me, then I will tell. It is just a sick feeling to

think

> that doctors are walking on the fence and some will find a way to

> hurt their practice because they prescribe LDN. Doctors have to

> protect their a@#....it just sickens me. And we should take a part

> in protecting them if we can. Thank God we have some doctors who

> aren't afraid to reach out regardless of the risks. Thank God for

> Dr. Bihari!

>

> This is just unreal! Stay Well! Peace, Donna

>

> www.freewebs.com/lovelaugh/

>

>

> > >>

> > >> This group is here to help each other. If a name of a Dr. is

> posted

> > >because they happen to be educated on LDN and are willing to

> prescribe

> > >it to help people who need it why pray tell would that wrong?

They

> get a

> > >new patient who pays money, the patient gets LDN??? I'm still

> unable to

> > >figure out the " wrong " part. Unless of course someone is trying

to

> keep

> > >the list of prescribing Drs. all to themselves? But what good

> would come

> > >of that? My Dr. told me he didn't mind? I say put it out there.

> Besides

> > >I really don't think someone is going to run into a Drs. office

and

> > >start crying saying " well you gave it to sally and susie and I

> want it

> > >too wah!! " LOL!

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dave,

You are more than welcome to proceed with the web site and get the doctors involved. I love your idea. As soon as you are organized with it, let me know and I will send you my list (which is extremely disorganized and repetitive) and you can call the doctors and ask not only what they are noticing in response to LDN, but also if they don't mind having there name on a list of resources for new patients looking for open minded doctors.

You could put in a cover letter to ask those getting the list or getting on the site, if they could be very courteous to the doctors and their offices. Sometimes with the desperation to get LDN, people can get very upset if things don't go the way they need them to, or the office does not take certain forms of insurance etc.

I think you are onto something very helpful here Dave. I am glad you are on board. I am just sorry I don't have time to put into helping things along right now.

Aletha

Guest guest

>

> But who is in charge of this list, it seems like a few of you have

different ones, or are they the same doctors? There's absolutely no organzation.

=====

I put together my own LDN doc's list from this forum, other forums and private

emails. This was back when no one was asking their doc's permission to put

their name out on a public forum. I've had 3 doctors ask me to remove them from

my list and I did so. My list used to be in public but no longer. I give doc's

names via privacy to someone for their particular state in the USA...I never

give out my whole list. I do not have docs outside the USA but I can send

people to LDN forums that might can help. I probably have one of the largest

lists but there are many states that I have no LDN docs for. I am not going to

risk losing these docs on my list as LDN prescribers by posting their name on a

public forum. The list is growing and I want it to keep growing. May be a

little bit of inconvenience but the doctors feel better with things being done

the way it is now. Big Pharma can cause these docs, especially the neuros a lot

of grief because they're not prescribing CRAB's. Keeping the doctor's names

private/through private email or private messager is playing in our favor as now

the list is getting much bigger. When it was in public it was shrinking as

doctors were pulling out.

Guest guest

Hi Juice,

You make a good point.

There is a risk information could be reproduced, misinterpreted, misrepresented, or misused by those who infiltrate the group (eg those who join for reasons other than discussing LDN).

Regards,

Cris

3a. Re: Physicians who prescribe LDN Posted by: "Lucille" juicedolan@... juicedolan Date: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:53 am (PDT)This board is a non-profit, non-professional, non-soliciting group of people sharing. Now if you have your own personal board and you have things postd that you shouldn't? Then maybe you should be worried. Not here.

Guest guest

I absolutely agree with .

At least three of us on this forum keep a list of LDN-friendly doctors.

I have 97 doctors on my list, arranged by state. Sounds like a lot,

but there are some big states that I have NO doctors for.

I send individual doctors' names to anyone who asks.

I have a website with lots of useful LDN info on it... but I will

NEVER publish my list on my site, for exactly the same reasons ,

Crystal and Aletha have already mentioned.

Consider it from the doctor's point of view: You prescribe LDN to one

or two of your patients, and suddenly your office is inundated by

people who want prescriptions because they saw your name on an

internet list.

If I were a doctor, this would make me very nervous.

Do we want as many people as possible to have access to LDN? Hell

yes. But we don't want to be seen as a mob of fanatics, either.

If anyone wants to help spread the good word about LDN ... send your

doctor's name to , to Crystal, or to me. Or to all three of us!

Make our lists even longer! And pretty soon these doctors will start

talking to each other... and then, as Arlo Guthrie said, " We'll have

ourselves a MOVEMENT! "

Maureen

(Gazorpa)

Guest guest

Maureen, do you have anyone in Ohio. I got a list from a , from

another website, I don't know if it is the same one from this site, and I

actually talked to the nurse. My doctor is still giving us a hard time and

I am not going to argue with her. In one breath she says she will not deny

my son the medication he wants, and the other she says she does not believe

in it or want him to do it.......I don't have the desire to argue or to

worry about it anymore. Do you have anyone in Cleveland, North east Ohio?

Otherwise, I am going to go with the phone consultation. Thanks so much

girls. (My doctor said she thinks nothing is fine. Do nothing, take

nothing....)Two major eye episodes in 10 months and lesions starting, and do

nothing!!! I don't think so.... Thanks everyone for all your help. Conni

>I absolutely agree with .

>

> At least three of us on this forum keep a list of LDN-friendly doctors.

>

> I have 97 doctors on my list, arranged by state. Sounds like a lot,

> but there are some big states that I have NO doctors for.

>

> I send individual doctors' names to anyone who asks.

>

> I have a website with lots of useful LDN info on it... but I will

> NEVER publish my list on my site, for exactly the same reasons ,

> Crystal and Aletha have already mentioned.

>

> Consider it from the doctor's point of view: You prescribe LDN to one

> or two of your patients, and suddenly your office is inundated by

> people who want prescriptions because they saw your name on an

> internet list.

>

> If I were a doctor, this would make me very nervous.

>

> Do we want as many people as possible to have access to LDN? Hell

> yes. But we don't want to be seen as a mob of fanatics, either.

>

> If anyone wants to help spread the good word about LDN ... send your

> doctor's name to , to Crystal, or to me. Or to all three of us!

> Make our lists even longer! And pretty soon these doctors will start

> talking to each other... and then, as Arlo Guthrie said, " We'll have

> ourselves a MOVEMENT! "

>

> Maureen

> (Gazorpa)

>

>

>

>

>

>