RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Social Security disability and doctor's appt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I have family member who has been recently diagnosed with PSC and UC. Our family is very devasted as he is so young and both PSC and UC have taken a big toll on his life.

I read the posts when I can and since everyone is so good about sharing information, I wanted to share my information about social security. I am an attorney licensed in Washington state and one of the things that are well known is that most SS benefits are denied and that this is the common practice (at least in Washington). I do not practice SS law, but one attorney I know who does has told me almost everyone is initially denied and has to continue through the process to obtain acceptance and if they are accepted, the benefits are backdated. If this practice is as common as she says it is, those of you that have applied and been denied shouldn't be discouraged. Just keep going through the process and don't give up.

Jessie

Guest guest

RE:. He looked at my labs elevated LFTs

including bilirubin low platelets. He said I was fine since I am not jaundiced

and that all the symptoms are in my head, and that it probably is the recession

that is giving me all the symptoms.

Shaul

================

I

have a question for y’all. How many of you have gone up till now with infections

but no jaundice? I’ve been horribly sick from infections – Temps up

to 104 and periodically totally incapacitated, but never have been jaundiced.

Doctors keep telling me I’m doing ok because I haven’t lost a lot

of weight and I’m no jaundiced.

Nita

Guest guest

RE:. He looked at my labs elevated LFTs

including bilirubin low platelets. He said I was fine since I am not jaundiced

and that all the symptoms are in my head, and that it probably is the recession

that is giving me all the symptoms.

Shaul

================

I

have a question for y’all. How many of you have gone up till now with infections

but no jaundice? I’ve been horribly sick from infections – Temps up

to 104 and periodically totally incapacitated, but never have been jaundiced.

Doctors keep telling me I’m doing ok because I haven’t lost a lot

of weight and I’m no jaundiced.

Nita

Guest guest

JessieThanksSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: J Archibald Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 11:44:52 -0800 (PST)To: < >Subject: Re: Social Security disability and doctor's appt Hello everyone,This is my first post. I have family member who has been recently diagnosed with PSC and UC. Our family is very devasted as he is so young and both PSC and UC have taken a big toll on his life. I read the posts when I can and since everyone is so good about sharing information, I wanted to share my information about social security. I am an attorney licensed in Washington state and one of the things that are well known is that most SS benefits are denied and that this is the common practice (at least in Washington). I do not practice SS law, but one attorney I know who does has told me almost everyone is initially denied and has to continue through the process to obtain acceptance and if they are accepted, the benefits are backdated. If this practice is as common as she says it is, those of you that have applied and been denied shouldn't be discouraged. Just keep going through the process and don't give up. Jessie

Guest guest

If you have 104 get to the doc or ER quick. That is my 2 cents. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Anita Oakley" Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 14:08:09 -0600To: < >Subject: RE: Social Security disability and doctor's appt RE:. He looked at my labs elevated LFTs including bilirubin low platelets. He said I was fine since I am not jaundiced and that all the symptoms are in my head, and that it probably is the recession that is giving me all the symptoms. Shaul ================ I have a question for y’all. How many of you have gone up till now with infections but no jaundice? I’ve been horribly sick from infections – Temps up to 104 and periodically totally incapacitated, but never have been jaundiced. Doctors keep telling me I’m doing ok because I haven’t lost a lot of weight and I’m no jaundiced. Nita

Guest guest

Yep – I do when it gets that bad…

========================

If you have 104 get to the doc or ER quick. That is my 2 cents.

Sent

Guest guest

Yep – I do when it gets that bad…

========================

If you have 104 get to the doc or ER quick. That is my 2 cents.

Sent

Guest guest

I was scared for a secSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Anita Oakley" Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 08:04:47 -0600To: < >Subject: RE: Social Security disability and doctor's appt Yep – I do when it gets that bad… ======================== If you have 104 get to the doc or ER quick. That is my 2 cents. Sent

Guest guest

I was scared for a secSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Anita Oakley" Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 08:04:47 -0600To: < >Subject: RE: Social Security disability and doctor's appt Yep – I do when it gets that bad… ======================== If you have 104 get to the doc or ER quick. That is my 2 cents. Sent

Guest guest

You must be my Sister!!!! She does the same thing,

she obsesses over me being ill and if I just don't

return her calls because I just don't want to talk,

she bombards my phone with messages and then starts

calling the house phone, but my husband then kids.

She is paranoid...but I don't want to be viewed as a

'disease'...I'm a human being with alot more going on

in my life than sickness...although that takes a big

bite!

Cindy Baudoux-Northrup