RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Happy New Year Everyone!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I finally managed to escape 's place yesterday to come home and do another rant at insurance. I was told they'd either replace all the hardwood and carpet going upstairs and along the upstairs hallway or else take the money. This has gone on far too long and now the gist of it is an offer of $400! There is no way I'm taking that! Anyway, last rant of this year honest ;).

I relaxed all day reading and enjoying the quiet. Sharon, I'm on D for Deadbeat now and Kinsey's little garage apt doesn't sound so bad now. It's bitterly cold here lately and lots of snow. Poor 's plow truck broke down so I'm doubly glad I made the deal with my neighbor. He gets my garage all winter but he takes care of my snow!

Christmas was nice and quietly relaxing. I've still got my swollen feet so my winter boots won't fit. I have to wear a pair of 's and I know I must look silly. We did go ice fishing last Wednesday but too cold for all of us. And all we ended up with were 2 fish!

Anyway I really wanted to spend tonight at home which I haven't done since I met . My resolutions are to get the house ready and up for sale. Also I resolve to eat healthier and lose some weight. Can I add quit smoking even tho I quit in to 80's?

I wish everyone a wonderful New Year and hope 2012 is a good one for all of us.

Love and happiness wishes to you all,Cait