Guest guest

Hi , Where do you live? They cant refuse to see you, thats

against the law! I would call the AMA and put in a complaint or try

and find another DR. Isnt their someone else you could see? WE have

a right to question our DRS. Sorry Im going on about this ,but this

upsets me. Let me know how you are doing. Hugs....Joanne

Guest guest

I am so sorry about what has happened! Please take care of

yourself and know you are so important! We're here for you!

Love, Becky

Guest guest

Why do you want to do my laundry? What on earth did I say to make that sound attractive?

barb

"(Brat)" wrote:

Can I come to your house and do your laundry?????

"The LUPIES Store" Come check out our store...http://www.cafepress.com/thelupies"The LUPIES Web Page"http://www.itzarion.com/lupusgroup.html"The LUPIES online photo albums!" Check out what your fellow Lupies look like...http://www.picturetrail.com/lupies __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Why do you want to do my laundry? What on earth did I say to make that sound attractive?

barb

"(Brat)" wrote:

"The LUPIES Store" Come check out our store...http://www.cafepress.com/thelupies"The LUPIES Web Page"http://www.itzarion.com/lupusgroup.html"The LUPIES online photo albums!" Check out what your fellow Lupies look like...http://www.picturetrail.com/lupies __________________________________________________

Guest guest

barb

"(Brat)" wrote:

Guest guest

, you are right dear and you need to go after this DR like crazy. He left you in a time of need and was cold hearted about it. Just the fact that the hospital keeps calling you means something. I know how you feel. A couple of years ago I very nearly died from a negligent surgeon. It was so close that the surgeon who happened to be coming off the evelvator when I was bleeding to death had the nurses call and tell my family that they needed to be there in minutes to see me alive. This man saved my life by clamping an artery that the other DR had cut while treating me for a staph infection from a surgery that his SISTER had done. Neither of them EVER checked to see how I was doing once they were aware of the mistakes they BOTH made. I had everyone, even the good surgeon and they don't turn on each other, telling me to sue. The nurses in the hospital and the home care nurses that did the follow up but I was so tired and so traumatised that I did nothing. I was so shaken up that we didn't even notify the medical board and the DR that removed the adhesions and scar tissue on my intestines a couple of weeks ago said that I am a mess inside because of that hatchet job. Please don't let this go without screaming bloody murder. I wish now that I had the courage to do what you are doing.It took me a day to work up the courage to respond to your message it still shakes me up to think about it. I know it's silly but I think I could have used therapy for it.

a

PLease let me know I am not the opnly one who has ever felt like

such a baby?

I luvs you guys!

DEnise

--- In LUPIES@yahoogroups

Guest guest

, you are right dear and you need to go after this DR like crazy. He left you in a time of need and was cold hearted about it. Just the fact that the hospital keeps calling you means something. I know how you feel. A couple of years ago I very nearly died from a negligent surgeon. It was so close that the surgeon who happened to be coming off the evelvator when I was bleeding to death had the nurses call and tell my family that they needed to be there in minutes to see me alive. This man saved my life by clamping an artery that the other DR had cut while treating me for a staph infection from a surgery that his SISTER had done. Neither of them EVER checked to see how I was doing once they were aware of the mistakes they BOTH made. I had everyone, even the good surgeon and they don't turn on each other, telling me to sue. The nurses in the hospital and the home care nurses that did the follow up but I was so tired and so traumatised that I did nothing. I was so shaken up that we didn't even notify the medical board and the DR that removed the adhesions and scar tissue on my intestines a couple of weeks ago said that I am a mess inside because of that hatchet job. Please don't let this go without screaming bloody murder. I wish now that I had the courage to do what you are doing.It took me a day to work up the courage to respond to your message it still shakes me up to think about it. I know it's silly but I think I could have used therapy for it.

a

PLease let me know I am not the opnly one who has ever felt like

such a baby?

I luvs you guys!

DEnise

--- In LUPIES@yahoogroups

Guest guest

, where are you? I haven't seen any post's from you lately, or did I miss them?

Hope you are okay,

a

Guest guest

I thought it was just me!! I gave up trying to figure it out as I

never know what day it is anyway!

Meg

Guest guest

...I think you are time traveling again....trying to find one

of those lupus cures before the rest of us? Be sure to share if you

do! LOL

Jerri

> Don't know why the date would be wrong. I'm writing this so I can

check the date when it comes through.

>

>

Guest guest

...I think you are time traveling again....trying to find one

of those lupus cures before the rest of us? Be sure to share if you

do! LOL

Jerri

> Don't know why the date would be wrong. I'm writing this so I can

check the date when it comes through.

>

>

Guest guest

Great - I'm gonna hold you to that!! Have a great weekend...oh wait,

you're already there! LOL

Jerri

> If I find a cure for lupus, you will all be the first to know about

it!

>

>

Guest guest

Great - I'm gonna hold you to that!! Have a great weekend...oh wait,

you're already there! LOL

Jerri

> If I find a cure for lupus, you will all be the first to know about

it!

>

>

Guest guest

Will do love, thanks.... Can;t wait for a big hug...... Will be waiting for

'ya.

In a message dated 7/10/2004 4:32:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, " Debbi Brown "

jetskideb@...> writes:

>Fly Safe !

>

>See you in a few days.

>

>

>

>Debbi

>

>

>

> North/Central NJ Group Meeting Sat. July 24th 2PM!! Please

>RSVP offlist

>

>

>

>Hi Everyone:

>GROUP MEETING: SAT. JULY 24  2PM

> Schoenberg's House

>1004 Beach Drive, Cliffwood Beach, NJ 07735

>

>PLEASE RSVP via email at either lisa@... or at boop4@...

>OR

>Call me after the conference, at home, after Sunday, July 18th.

>

>****************************

>if you haven't already heard, the former Central NJ group, is now formally

>the " NorthCentral NJ Group " as we truly serve all of Northern & Central NJ.

>My name is Schoenberg & I started this group in the early 90's & have

>kept it going ever since.  It has truly been my pleasure having served all

>of you

>&  always enjoy hearing from you. Hopefully we can continue to do so,

>re-connect & also welcome many new friends. We are all really excited about

>all of the new & fabulous strides that the EDNF is making & I will be happy

>to update those of you who are unaware of the major advances we've

>experienced.  

>You will simply be amazed at the progress we are making!!

>

>Each chapter now has it's own web page, as do we do. It includes all of the

>following information & also announces our meeting, scheduled for July 24th

>at 2 PM at my home.  I now live in Cliffwood Beach.  For those of you that

>had joined us in the past when I lived in East Brunswick, I moved only @ 25

>minutes away from E.B.,  about 2 + years ago & now live right on the water,

>with a beautiful & relaxing full view of Staten Island, NYC, the Verranzano

>Bridge, Coney Island & a part of the NJ shoreline.  It is easily accessible,

>only a few minutes from the GSP, exit 117.

>

>I will be attending the EDNF Conference in Buffalo this coming week (and

>will be offline for CEDA) & hope to see many of you.  Please look me up if

>you will be there as well.  I plan to bring back as much information for

>those of you that will not be able to attend & will be happy to give out

>whatever is available.  We will also have a very special guest with us on

>7/24.  Aase Marit Waage, from Norway will be here!!  She also

>has EDS & is very active in EDS activities in Norway as well as many other

>major groups & is a very gifted speaker as well.  It will be a wonderful

>opportunity to meet Aase Marit as well as others that also have & live with

>the challenges of

>EDS.  

>

>From our website:

>

>Group Meeting Details :

>Time: 2:00 p.m.

>Date: July 24, 2004

>Address: 1004 Beach Drive

>Cliffwood Beach, New Jersey 07735

>lisa@...

>

>This group is being reorganized in order to continue to:

>- supply emotional support

>- document validity of the disorder

>- dispel myths

>- eliminate feelings of being alone

>- disseminate current and accurate medical information

>- encourage research, to provide accurate diagnosis, early intervention and

>an eventual cure

>- encourage growth of the EDNF nationally

>

>Thank you all, in advance for contacting me, to let me know that you are

>planning to attend our next scheduled meeting.  I just can't wait to see you

>all.

>

>Please continue contacting me & spread the word to everyone.  All are

>invited, no matter where you are from.  The more, the merrier!. We are all

>planning on having a GREAT time.  I will return all email & calls after I

>return from Buffalo, starting Monday, July 19th.

>

>See you all soon,

>

>To contact me by telephone, for any reason, please call me at home at

>

>I'm always here for YOU!

>

>

>

>

>To learn more about EDS, visit our website: http://www.ehlersdanlos.ca

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I'm kind of used to that. When I worked at Leading Hotels of the World I had to get in real early to speak with Japan or Australia. It was a daily thing to be speaking with someone who was in a completely different time zone. I loved it. It kept me thinking about the difference in the world and places all around earth.

I'm worried about Mukund burning out so quickly. I don't know if he mentioned it to you, but he seemed pretty sure in his message to me that he is in the wrong profession. That is really sad, especially in a profession you had to study so hard to get to.

I had a really lousy day yesterday. Thought I would wind up in the ER. I got one of my headaches going early in the morning, I took imitrex and so much Tylenol it is scary, but still nothing helped. By the afternoon my left side of the face was hurting so bad I couldn't move my eyes, or open my mouth. I fell asleep on the sofa around 7pm exhausted from the pain. I dozed on and off throughout the night and am pretty wiped out today. My girlfriend is off today, she offered to take the kids to the pool in about an hour. I'll have a few hours to myself. I still have the headache, but it's much milder than yesterday. Yesterday it got to a point were I was deciding on whether I should go to the ER or not.

Mojo

When we were talking to Mukund last night, it was 8:30pm here and 6:30 am friday for him! Seemed really weird.

"The LUPIES Store" Come check out our store...http://www.cafepress.com/thelupies"The LUPIES Web Page"http://www.itzarion.com/lupusgroup.html"The LUPIES online photo albums!" Check out what your fellow Lupies look like...http://www.picturetrail.com/lupies

Guest guest

Well, I'll fill you in. Here's a quote.

"I've also had emotional problems since I'm not doing very well professionally. ly I believe that I'm in the wrong profession since I don't have much aptitude for going to court and arguing cases. I prefer to be a solicitor but that entails cutthroat competition. However I'm attached to a very nice senior who takes care of me pretty well"

I'm not the one to tell anyone what they should do, but he should slow it down. He was so happy with his degree and he worked so hard to get it, I would hate it if he found this profession disappointing to him. I think it is even more difficult because it is so hard for people in India in general and achieving higher education is not easy at all and in many cases requires a lot of scarifies. On top of all that, he was going through chemo at the same time, and we know that wasn't easy on him.

I like him so much I really don't want to see him hurt.

Mojo

Guest guest

Well, I'll fill you in. Here's a quote.

"I've also had emotional problems since I'm not doing very well professionally. ly I believe that I'm in the wrong profession since I don't have much aptitude for going to court and arguing cases. I prefer to be a solicitor but that entails cutthroat competition. However I'm attached to a very nice senior who takes care of me pretty well"

I'm not the one to tell anyone what they should do, but he should slow it down. He was so happy with his degree and he worked so hard to get it, I would hate it if he found this profession disappointing to him. I think it is even more difficult because it is so hard for people in India in general and achieving higher education is not easy at all and in many cases requires a lot of scarifies. On top of all that, he was going through chemo at the same time, and we know that wasn't easy on him.

I like him so much I really don't want to see him hurt.

Mojo

Guest guest

From what I've been seeing on here lately, some of you may agree with this!

Bad Food

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa. "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here years ago. "Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water.

"But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all, and we all have, or will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?"

After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row, raised his hand and said, "Wedding Cake".

Guest guest

From what I've been seeing on here lately, some of you may agree with this!

Bad Food

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa. "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here years ago. "Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water.

"But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all, and we all have, or will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?"

After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row, raised his hand and said, "Wedding Cake".