RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

BLOOD WORK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Though I don't know the answers tp your question. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. ShaulPSC UC Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "tbtravia" Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 20:41:42 -0000To: < >Subject: Blood work Hi everyone, My name is . I joined this forum awhile ago but have never posted anything. I pretty much just read a glean what good information you all have to offer. I was diagnosed with disease when I was 18, I am now 23. I have been on the Transplant List for about 2 years now. I am now expirencing brain fog immensely, and my hands and feet are extremely sensitive and hurt a lot of the time. I have cholesterol deposits on my hands also.The fatigue is getting greater and more frequent. I have had cholangitis attacks in the past. I am also extremely jaundice. My husband affectionately calls me his little lego person. I just had my labs drawn about 2 days ago, and I know my Meld score is 19 as of the moment without any added points. I was just curious as to what you all think of it and how soon do you think a transplant could get here based on these labs. These are all the Lab results that are out of range Bilirubin, Direct 8.2 Range < or = to .2 Bilirubin, Total 18.8 Range < or = to .2-1.2 Alkaline Phosphatase 1999 Range < or = to 33-115 AST 232 Range < or = to 10-30 ALT 243 Range < or = to 6-40 Thanks for your imput.

Guest guest

One other thing. What meds are you on for the PSCSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "tbtravia" Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 20:41:42 -0000To: < >Subject: Blood work Hi everyone, My name is . I joined this forum awhile ago but have never posted anything. I pretty much just read a glean what good information you all have to offer. I was diagnosed with disease when I was 18, I am now 23. I have been on the Transplant List for about 2 years now. I am now expirencing brain fog immensely, and my hands and feet are extremely sensitive and hurt a lot of the time. I have cholesterol deposits on my hands also.The fatigue is getting greater and more frequent. I have had cholangitis attacks in the past. I am also extremely jaundice. My husband affectionately calls me his little lego person. I just had my labs drawn about 2 days ago, and I know my Meld score is 19 as of the moment without any added points. I was just curious as to what you all think of it and how soon do you think a transplant could get here based on these labs. These are all the Lab results that are out of range Bilirubin, Direct 8.2 Range < or = to .2 Bilirubin, Total 18.8 Range < or = to .2-1.2 Alkaline Phosphatase 1999 Range < or = to 33-115 AST 232 Range < or = to 10-30 ALT 243 Range < or = to 6-40 Thanks for your imput.

Guest guest

One other thing. What meds are you on for the PSCSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "tbtravia" Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 20:41:42 -0000To: < >Subject: Blood work Hi everyone, My name is . I joined this forum awhile ago but have never posted anything. I pretty much just read a glean what good information you all have to offer. I was diagnosed with disease when I was 18, I am now 23. I have been on the Transplant List for about 2 years now. I am now expirencing brain fog immensely, and my hands and feet are extremely sensitive and hurt a lot of the time. I have cholesterol deposits on my hands also.The fatigue is getting greater and more frequent. I have had cholangitis attacks in the past. I am also extremely jaundice. My husband affectionately calls me his little lego person. I just had my labs drawn about 2 days ago, and I know my Meld score is 19 as of the moment without any added points. I was just curious as to what you all think of it and how soon do you think a transplant could get here based on these labs. These are all the Lab results that are out of range Bilirubin, Direct 8.2 Range < or = to .2 Bilirubin, Total 18.8 Range < or = to .2-1.2 Alkaline Phosphatase 1999 Range < or = to 33-115 AST 232 Range < or = to 10-30 ALT 243 Range < or = to 6-40 Thanks for your imput.

Guest guest

, from what I know, your Meld score is high but probably

not high enough for a really quick transplant. There will be others with MUCH

more knowledge of this along shortly I’m sure. You might want to find out whether

you’ll qualify for extra points. That might be what you need to get up to the

top. Your transplant coordinators should also be able to give you an idea of

how many people are in front of you.

Do you have any of your other lab results such as Albumin and

Pro-Time?

Rick

[mailto: ] On Behalf

Of tbtravia

Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 3:42 PM

To:

Subject: Blood work

Hi everyone,

My name is . I joined this forum awhile ago but have never

posted anything. I pretty much just read a glean what good

information you all have to offer.

I was diagnosed with disease when I was 18, I am now 23. I have been

on the Transplant List for about 2 years now. I am now expirencing

brain fog immensely, and my hands and feet are extremely sensitive

and hurt a lot of the time. I have cholesterol deposits on my hands

also.The fatigue is getting greater and more frequent. I have had

cholangitis attacks in the past. I am also extremely jaundice. My

husband affectionately calls me his little lego person.

I just had my labs drawn about 2 days ago, and I know my Meld score

is 19 as of the moment without any added points. I was just curious

as to what you all think of it and how soon do you think a transplant

could get here based on these labs.

These are all the Lab results that are out of range

Bilirubin, Direct 8.2 Range < or = to .2

Bilirubin, Total 18.8 Range < or = to .2-1.2

Alkaline Phosphatase 1999 Range < or = to 33-115

AST 232 Range < or = to 10-30

ALT 243 Range < or = to 6-40

Thanks for your imput.

Guest guest

Welcome to the group, I'm sorry for your diagnosis but glad you found us. Your numbers are very high and unless the doctors can get them down I would expect you to be transplanted this year. I had high number in 1999, but a month of Cipro and starting URSO brought them down to just above normal and continuing URSO has kept them there. On the good news side many in this group have had very successful transplants and have the symptoms go away after a transplant. We will be praying for you and your family.

Ian (52) PSC 89.

Hi everyone,My name is . I joined this forum awhile ago but have never posted anything. I pretty much just read a glean what good information you all have to offer. I was diagnosed with disease when I was 18, I am now 23. I have been

on the Transplant List for about 2 years now. I am now expirencing brain fog immensely, and my hands and feet are extremely sensitive and hurt a lot of the time. I have cholesterol deposits on my hands also.The fatigue is getting greater and more frequent. I have had

cholangitis attacks in the past. I am also extremely jaundice. My husband affectionately calls me his little lego person.I just had my labs drawn about 2 days ago, and I know my Meld score is 19 as of the moment without any added points. I was just curious

as to what you all think of it and how soon do you think a transplant could get here based on these labs. These are all the Lab results that are out of rangeBilirubin, Direct 8.2 Range < or = to .2

Bilirubin, Total 18.8 Range < or = to .2-1.2 Alkaline Phosphatase 1999 Range < or = to 33-115AST 232 Range < or = to 10-30ALT 243 Range < or = to 6-40Thanks for your imput.

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Guest guest

Hi shaul,

As of right now i am am on

500mg of cipro 2x daily

500mg of bactrim 1x daily

500mg of flagly 1x daily

200mg of Xifaxan 3x daily

plus folic acid, iron, calcium, and a multivitamin.

I am really just curious as to where other people are stage wise in

comparison to thier bloodwork. I had read on another post awhile back

someone had put they were in stage four and their bloodwork was

wayyyyyy less than what mine is and it scared me a little. I just

have to keep reminded myself that we may all have the same disease

but it presents it self differently in all of us.

~

>

>

> Though I don't know the answers tp your question. You and your

husband are in my thoughts and prayers.

> Shaul

> PSC UC

> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

>

> Blood work

>

>

> Hi everyone,

>

> My name is . I joined this forum awhile ago but have never

> posted anything. I pretty much just read a glean what good

> information you all have to offer.

>

> I was diagnosed with disease when I was 18, I am now 23. I have

been

> on the Transplant List for about 2 years now. I am now expirencing

> brain fog immensely, and my hands and feet are extremely sensitive

> and hurt a lot of the time. I have cholesterol deposits on my hands

> also.The fatigue is getting greater and more frequent. I have had

> cholangitis attacks in the past. I am also extremely jaundice. My

> husband affectionately calls me his little lego person.

>

> I just had my labs drawn about 2 days ago, and I know my Meld score

> is 19 as of the moment without any added points. I was just curious

> as to what you all think of it and how soon do you think a

transplant

> could get here based on these labs.

>

> These are all the Lab results that are out of range

>

> Bilirubin, Direct 8.2 Range < or = to .2

> Bilirubin, Total 18.8 Range < or = to .2-1.2

> Alkaline Phosphatase 1999 Range < or = to 33-115