RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy, I do have a tank of compressed air and was told it would last for 2 days but then I went to a different office and the manager there said No it will only last for 2-3 hours on 4 so I called. But they say such odd things like the Marathon won't last for a trip to Phoenic (2 hours) and a doctors visit and then back home (2 hours) The Marathon is the biggest portable that they make and I had a large Helios and it went to Phoenix and I was in Phoenix for a long time and then home. But, I wasn't on 4 lpm. I guess oxygen is just going to cut my activities down no matter what I do. They in the office seemed to want me to just stay home and I won't do that! They did call and they are bringing me a full tank so I won't be without oxygen but they should have come during the week when I called and I should have been here when they were going to deliver. I just have to say no to others. I hate to do it but I will have to do it. Joyce Rudy AZ

Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.> >> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

Joyce, I have enough tanks to last for days... when we want to go somewhere I just load them all in the car and off we go. You DO have the right to enough oxygen to live your life to its fullest. I think getting in someones ear real loudly would be in order.(I do take my concentrator if we'll be gone over night.) Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy, I do have a tank of compressed air and was told it would last for 2 days but then I went to a different office and the manager there said No it will only last for 2-3 hours on 4 so I called. But they say such odd things like the Marathon won't last for a trip to Phoenic (2 hours) and a doctors visit and then back home (2 hours) The Marathon is the biggest portable that they make and I had a large Helios and it went to Phoenix and I was in Phoenix for a long time and then home. But, I wasn't on 4 lpm. I guess oxygen is just going to cut my activities down no matter what I do. They in the office seemed to want me to just stay home and I won't do that! They did call and they are bringing me a full tank so I won't be without oxygen but they should have come during the week when I called and I should have been here when they were going to deliver. I just have to say no to others. I hate to do it but I will have to do it. Joyce Rudy AZ Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.> >> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

Peggy

because i use liquid, they want to charge $10 per m6 tank

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 6:19 PM

Joyce, I have enough tanks to last for days... when we want to go somewhere I just load them all in the car and off we go.

You DO have the right to enough oxygen to live your life to its fullest. I think getting in someones ear real loudly would be in order.

(I do take my concentrator if we'll be gone over night.)

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Peggy, I do have a tank of compressed air and was told it would last for 2 days but then I went to a different office and the manager there said No it will only last for 2-3 hours on 4 so I called. But they say such odd things like the Marathon won't last for a trip to Phoenic (2 hours) and a doctors visit and then back home (2 hours) The Marathon is the biggest portable that they make and I had a large Helios and it went to Phoenix and I was in Phoenix for a long time and then home. But, I wasn't on 4 lpm. I guess oxygen is just going to cut my activities down no matter what I do. They in the office seemed to want me to just stay home and I won't do that! They did call and they are bringing me a full tank so I won't be without oxygen but they should have come during the week when I called and I should have been here when they were going to deliver. I just have to say no to others. I hate to do it but I will have to do

it. Joyce Rudy AZ

Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.> >> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

Peggy

Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 6:19 PM

Joyce, I have enough tanks to last for days... when we want to go somewhere I just load them all in the car and off we go.

You DO have the right to enough oxygen to live your life to its fullest. I think getting in someones ear real loudly would be in order.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Peggy, I do have a tank of compressed air and was told it would last for 2 days but then I went to a different office and the manager there said No it will only last for 2-3 hours on 4 so I called. But they say such odd things like the Marathon won't last for a trip to Phoenic (2 hours) and a doctors visit and then back home (2 hours) The Marathon is the biggest portable that they make and I had a large Helios and it went to Phoenix and I was in Phoenix for a long time and then home. But, I wasn't on 4 lpm. I guess oxygen is just going to cut my activities down no matter what I do. They in the office seemed to want me to just stay home and I won't do that! They did call and they are bringing me a full tank so I won't be without oxygen but they should have come during the week when I called and I should have been here when they were going to deliver. I just have to say no to others. I hate to do it but I will have to do

it. Joyce Rudy AZ

Guest guest

WOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard..I sure wish I could carry my bag (BOA) again. I have two kinds of regulators and he is supposed to bring another this nextmonth. You have your own insurance? I'm on medicare and they bring whatever I ask for anymore..  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy because i use liquid, they want to charge $10 per m6 tank Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennsylvania Donate Life Listed 1/09 inactive 4/09 www.transplantfund.org--- Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 6:19 PM Joyce, I have enough tanks to last for days... when we want to go somewhere I just load them all in the car and off we go.  You DO have the right to enough oxygen to live your life to its fullest. I think getting in someones ear real loudly would be in order. (I do take my concentrator if we'll be gone over night.) Love & Prayers, Peggy Florida,  IPF/UIP 2004 "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,  when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  <pastedGraphic.tiff> Peggy, I do have a tank of compressed air and was told it would last for 2 days but then I went to a different office and the manager there said No it will only last for 2-3 hours on 4 so I called. But they say such odd things like the Marathon won't last for a trip to Phoenic (2 hours) and a doctors visit and then back home (2 hours) The Marathon is the biggest portable that they make and I had a large Helios and it went to Phoenix and I was in Phoenix for a long time and then home. But, I wasn't on 4 lpm. I guess oxygen is just going to cut my activities down no matter what I do. They in the office seemed to want me to just stay home and I won't do that! They did call and they are bringing me a full tank so I won't be without oxygen but they should have come during the week when I called and I should have been here when they were going to deliver. I just have to say no to others. I hate to do it but I will have to do it. Joyce Rudy AZ Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.> >> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

WOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard..I sure wish I could carry my bag (BOA) again. I have two kinds of regulators and he is supposed to bring another this nextmonth. You have your own insurance? I'm on medicare and they bring whatever I ask for anymore..  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy because i use liquid, they want to charge $10 per m6 tank Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennsylvania Donate Life Listed 1/09 inactive 4/09 www.transplantfund.org--- Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 6:19 PM Joyce, I have enough tanks to last for days... when we want to go somewhere I just load them all in the car and off we go.  You DO have the right to enough oxygen to live your life to its fullest. I think getting in someones ear real loudly would be in order. (I do take my concentrator if we'll be gone over night.) Love & Prayers, Peggy Florida,  IPF/UIP 2004 "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,  when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  <pastedGraphic.tiff> Peggy, I do have a tank of compressed air and was told it would last for 2 days but then I went to a different office and the manager there said No it will only last for 2-3 hours on 4 so I called. But they say such odd things like the Marathon won't last for a trip to Phoenic (2 hours) and a doctors visit and then back home (2 hours) The Marathon is the biggest portable that they make and I had a large Helios and it went to Phoenix and I was in Phoenix for a long time and then home. But, I wasn't on 4 lpm. I guess oxygen is just going to cut my activities down no matter what I do. They in the office seemed to want me to just stay home and I won't do that! They did call and they are bringing me a full tank so I won't be without oxygen but they should have come during the week when I called and I should have been here when they were going to deliver. I just have to say no to others. I hate to do it but I will have to do it. Joyce Rudy AZ Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.> >> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

I'm on medicare and have 65 special to supplement

Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 7:57 PM

WOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard..

I sure wish I could carry my bag (BOA) again. I have two kinds of regulators and he is supposed to bring another this next

month. You have your own insurance? I'm on medicare and they bring whatever I ask for anymore..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Peggy

Joyce, I have enough tanks to last for days... when we want to go somewhere I just load them all in the car and off we go. You DO have the right to enough oxygen to live your life to its fullest. I think getting in someones ear real loudly would be in order.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<pastedGraphic.tiff>

it. Joyce Rudy AZ

Guest guest

I'm on medicare and have 65 special to supplement

Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 7:57 PM

WOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard..

I sure wish I could carry my bag (BOA) again. I have two kinds of regulators and he is supposed to bring another this next

month. You have your own insurance? I'm on medicare and they bring whatever I ask for anymore..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Peggy

Joyce, I have enough tanks to last for days... when we want to go somewhere I just load them all in the car and off we go. You DO have the right to enough oxygen to live your life to its fullest. I think getting in someones ear real loudly would be in order.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<pastedGraphic.tiff>

it. Joyce Rudy AZ

Guest guest

they want me to choose between liquid and tanks

i had this problem in the fall too

so they sent me a marathon

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Peggy

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<pastedGraphic.tiff>

it. Joyce Rudy AZ

Guest guest

they want me to choose between liquid and tanks

i had this problem in the fall too

so they sent me a marathon

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Peggy

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<pastedGraphic.tiff>

it. Joyce Rudy AZ

Guest guest

I have Apria and they used to give me fits until i talked to the Mgr and since then I have had excellent service and anythingI ask for.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  they want me to choose between liquid and tanks i had this problem in the fall too so they sent me a marathon Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennsylvania Donate Life Listed 1/09 inactive 4/09 www.transplantfund.org--- Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 7:57 PM WOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard.. I sure wish I could carry my bag (BOA) again. I have two kinds of regulators and he is supposed to bring another this next month. You have your own insurance? I'm on medicare and they bring whatever I ask for anymore..  Love & Prayers, Peggy Florida,  IPF/UIP 2004 "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,  when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  <pastedGraphic.tiff> Peggy because i use liquid, they want to charge $10 per m6 tank Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennsylvania Donate Life Listed 1/09 inactive 4/09 www.transplantfund.org--- Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 6:19 PM Joyce, I have enough tanks to last for days... when we want to go somewhere I just load them all in the car and off we go.  You DO have the right to enough oxygen to live your life to its fullest. I think getting in someones ear real loudly would be in order. (I do take my concentrator if we'll be gone over night.) Love & Prayers, Peggy Florida,  IPF/UIP 2004 "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,  when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  <pastedGraphic.tiff> Peggy, I do have a tank of compressed air and was told it would last for 2 days but then I went to a different office and the manager there said No it will only last for 2-3 hours on 4 so I called. But they say such odd things like the Marathon won't last for a trip to Phoenic (2 hours) and a doctors visit and then back home (2 hours) The Marathon is the biggest portable that they make and I had a large Helios and it went to Phoenix and I was in Phoenix for a long time and then home. But, I wasn't on 4 lpm. I guess oxygen is just going to cut my activities down no matter what I do. They in the office seemed to want me to just stay home and I won't do that! They did call and they are bringing me a full tank so I won't be without oxygen but they should have come during the week when I called and I should have been here when they were going to deliver. I just have to say no to others. I hate to do it but I will have to do it. Joyce Rudy AZ Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.> >> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

I have Apria and they used to give me fits until i talked to the Mgr and since then I have had excellent service and anythingI ask for.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  they want me to choose between liquid and tanks i had this problem in the fall too so they sent me a marathon Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennsylvania Donate Life Listed 1/09 inactive 4/09 www.transplantfund.org--- Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 7:57 PM WOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard.. I sure wish I could carry my bag (BOA) again. I have two kinds of regulators and he is supposed to bring another this next month. You have your own insurance? I'm on medicare and they bring whatever I ask for anymore..  Love & Prayers, Peggy Florida,  IPF/UIP 2004 "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,  when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  <pastedGraphic.tiff> Peggy because i use liquid, they want to charge $10 per m6 tank Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennsylvania Donate Life Listed 1/09 inactive 4/09 www.transplantfund.org--- Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 6:19 PM Joyce, I have enough tanks to last for days... when we want to go somewhere I just load them all in the car and off we go.  You DO have the right to enough oxygen to live your life to its fullest. I think getting in someones ear real loudly would be in order. (I do take my concentrator if we'll be gone over night.) Love & Prayers, Peggy Florida,  IPF/UIP 2004 "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,  when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  <pastedGraphic.tiff> Peggy, I do have a tank of compressed air and was told it would last for 2 days but then I went to a different office and the manager there said No it will only last for 2-3 hours on 4 so I called. But they say such odd things like the Marathon won't last for a trip to Phoenic (2 hours) and a doctors visit and then back home (2 hours) The Marathon is the biggest portable that they make and I had a large Helios and it went to Phoenix and I was in Phoenix for a long time and then home. But, I wasn't on 4 lpm. I guess oxygen is just going to cut my activities down no matter what I do. They in the office seemed to want me to just stay home and I won't do that! They did call and they are bringing me a full tank so I won't be without oxygen but they should have come during the week when I called and I should have been here when they were going to deliver. I just have to say no to others. I hate to do it but I will have to do it. Joyce Rudy AZ Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.> >> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

Medicare just pays a flat rate for our oxygen. The providers won't give us two different delivery systems for that flat fee. So in general if you have liquid, they're not going to give you tanks. And if you have tanks, they are not going to give you liquid.

Beth

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 7:57:07 PMSubject: Re: Re: QuestionsWOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Peggy

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<pastedGraphic.tiff>

it. Joyce Rudy AZ

Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.>

>> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

Medicare just pays a flat rate for our oxygen. The providers won't give us two different delivery systems for that flat fee. So in general if you have liquid, they're not going to give you tanks. And if you have tanks, they are not going to give you liquid.

Beth

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 7:57:07 PMSubject: Re: Re: QuestionsWOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Peggy

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<pastedGraphic.tiff>

it. Joyce Rudy AZ

Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.>

>> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

Beth

thanks for restating that

i already knew it

but it is still frustrating

Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 8:24 PM

Beth

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 7:57:07 PMSubject: Re: Re: QuestionsWOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard.. I sure wish I could carry my bag (BOA) again. I have two kinds of regulators and he is supposed to bring another this next

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Peggy

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<pastedGraphic.tiff>

it. Joyce Rudy AZ

Guest guest

Beth

my compliments on the diplomatic way you said what you said

Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 12:44 PM

Joyce,

I know this must be so very frustrating for you. Most oxygen suppliers don't make deliveries of any kind on weekends except for emergencies. So for the future keep that in mind. In the meantime if this person has said they will bring you oxygen this afternoon then you need to do what you have to to make sure you or someone else is there to accept the delivery.

That same thing needs to happen in the future for your regular deliveries. I know that things come up and you are so kind to give your friend a ride but you need to put yourself at the top of your list of priorities. Perhaps waiting for your delivery and then going to get your friend.

It's difficult I think especially for women to put ourselves ahead of others. We're used to always doing it the other way. We say 'yes, of course I will' without even thinking about it. If you know your oxygen is going to be delivered on a specific day someone has to be there. Have they shown you how to tell when your supply is running low? You should never ever be in a situation where you just run out. It's dangerous. If I ever ran out of oxygen I would have to call 911 and do nothing but sit quietly till the paramedics arrived. I hope you're keeping a close watch on your sats today. If they get too low, please don't mess around. Just get to a hospital where they can get you on O2 in the ER and they will call your O2 supplier and hound them to make a delivery.

Beth

From: JOYCE RUDY <greycharlie@ q.com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 11:44:57 AMSubject: Re: Re: Questions

Well, Bruce I have bad news again. I am on Zero on both tanks of Liquid and I called and said I have no oxygen. The response was from corry of Alliance: I am not supposed to deliver liquid oxygen during the weekend but I can maybe drop by a tank in the afternoon. But I am not supposed to give liquid during the weekend. " That means I will be without oxygen all weekend, and, Monday because I have a doctors appointment in Phoenix and wont' be able to fill the tanks. I told Cory to do what he thinks best. Have you ever heard of such a thing. Now it was my fault that I missed them on Tuesday to fill my tanks. I had to pick up a friend from the hospital who's husband had just been taken to ER and she is blind and I forgot it was Tuesday. So, I missed them. They however did not call me and come back. In fact they did call me and he said: You are on your second tank. That should do you until next Tuesday but if not call. He didn't want to cme back to me. I

then called on Friday and told the office that I was running out of air and they said well, call us on Monday if you need air. What is wrong with this group?????? They are going to leave me at best without oxygen until this afternoon and it is 8:30am now and at worst with no oxygen for days. This can't be leagal. This time I am going to report them if I can figure out where to report them. It doesn’t make sense to not deliver liquid during the weekend??? Does it???? No one wanted to return to my home to fill my tanks during the week. Unbeliveable. I don't understand how they can get away with that. If you are on oxygen 24/7 and you have no oxygen no matter what or how that happened they need to get their asses over and give you Oxygen. It is rediculous that if you miss their truck for whatever reason you are penalized with no air. Unbeliveable! So, I will be without and there is nothing I can do about it. Joyce

Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.> >> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both

lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

Joyce,

Agreed 100%. It is extremely frustrating!

Beth

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 5:16:53 PMSubject: Re: Re: Questions

Beth

i already knew it

Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 8:24 PM

Beth

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 7:57:07 PMSubject: Re: Re: QuestionsWOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard.. I sure wish I could carry my bag (BOA) again. I have two kinds of regulators and he is supposed to bring another this next

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Peggy

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<pastedGraphic.tiff>

it. Joyce Rudy AZ

Guest guest

Hi MB, Patty says she loves you.  ;) Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Joyce,Agreed 100%. It is extremely frustrating!  BethModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08From: Joyce T Rosenberg To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 5:16:53 PMSubject: Re: Re: Questions Beththanks for restating thati already knew itbut it is still frustrating Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennsylvania Donate Life Listed 1/09 inactive 4/09www.transplantfund.org--- On Sun, 4/26/09, Beth  wrote:Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 8:24 PMMedicare just pays a flat rate for our oxygen. The providers won't give us two different delivery systems for that flat fee. So in general if you have liquid, they're not going to give you tanks. And if you have tanks, they are not going to give you liquid.  BethModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08From: Peggy To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 7:57:07 PMSubject: Re: Re: QuestionsWOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard..I sure wish I could carry my bag (BOA) again. I have two kinds of regulators and he is supposed to bring another this nextmonth. You have your own insurance? I'm on medicare and they bring whatever I ask for anymore.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <1.4213819299>Peggybecause i use liquid, they want to charge $10 per m6 tankPink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennsylvania Donate Life Listed 1/09 inactive 4/09www.transplantfund.org--- On Sat, 4/25/09, Peggy   wrote:Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 6:19 PMJoyce, I have enough tanks to last for days... when we want to go somewhere I just load them all in the car and off we go. You DO have the right to enough oxygen to live your life to its fullest. I think getting in someones ear real loudly would be in order.(I do take my concentrator if we'll be gone over night.)Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <pastedGraphic.tiff>Peggy, I do have a tank of compressed air and was told it would last for 2 days but then I went to a different office and the manager there said No it will only last for 2-3 hours on 4 so I called. But they say such odd things like the Marathon won't last for a trip to Phoenic (2 hours) and a doctors visit and then back home (2 hours) The Marathon is the biggest portable that they make and I had a large Helios and it went to Phoenix and I was in Phoenix for a long time and then home. But, I wasn't on 4 lpm. I guess oxygen is just going to cut my activities down no matter what I do. They in the office seemed to want me to just stay home and I won't do that! They did call and they are bringing me a full tank so I won't be without oxygen but they should have come during the week when I called and I should have been here when they were going to deliver. I just have to say no to others. I hate to do it but I will have to do it. Joyce Rudy AZ Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.> >> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hi MB, Patty says she loves you.  ;) Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <pastedGraphic.tiff> Joyce,Agreed 100%. It is extremely frustrating!  BethModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08From: Joyce T Rosenberg To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 5:16:53 PMSubject: Re: Re: Questions Beththanks for restating thati already knew itbut it is still frustrating Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennsylvania Donate Life Listed 1/09 inactive 4/09www.transplantfund.org--- On Sun, 4/26/09, Beth  wrote:Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 8:24 PMMedicare just pays a flat rate for our oxygen. The providers won't give us two different delivery systems for that flat fee. So in general if you have liquid, they're not going to give you tanks. And if you have tanks, they are not going to give you liquid.  BethModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08From: Peggy To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 7:57:07 PMSubject: Re: Re: QuestionsWOW that is nuts. I have a milk carton with 12 m6 tanks that I will never use. They would be empty crossing the yard..I sure wish I could carry my bag (BOA) again. I have two kinds of regulators and he is supposed to bring another this nextmonth. You have your own insurance? I'm on medicare and they bring whatever I ask for anymore.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <1.4213819299>Peggybecause i use liquid, they want to charge $10 per m6 tankPink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennsylvania Donate Life Listed 1/09 inactive 4/09www.transplantfund.org--- On Sat, 4/25/09, Peggy   wrote:Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 6:19 PMJoyce, I have enough tanks to last for days... when we want to go somewhere I just load them all in the car and off we go. You DO have the right to enough oxygen to live your life to its fullest. I think getting in someones ear real loudly would be in order.(I do take my concentrator if we'll be gone over night.)Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <pastedGraphic.tiff>Peggy, I do have a tank of compressed air and was told it would last for 2 days but then I went to a different office and the manager there said No it will only last for 2-3 hours on 4 so I called. But they say such odd things like the Marathon won't last for a trip to Phoenic (2 hours) and a doctors visit and then back home (2 hours) The Marathon is the biggest portable that they make and I had a large Helios and it went to Phoenix and I was in Phoenix for a long time and then home. But, I wasn't on 4 lpm. I guess oxygen is just going to cut my activities down no matter what I do. They in the office seemed to want me to just stay home and I won't do that! They did call and they are bringing me a full tank so I won't be without oxygen but they should have come during the week when I called and I should have been here when they were going to deliver. I just have to say no to others. I hate to do it but I will have to do it. Joyce Rudy AZ Questions> >> >> > Good evening. I just recieved the letter from Jewish to my doctor> and I cannot understand it at all. I don't know what the initialsmean> nor the numbers. It says for instance I have Pulmonary Hypertensionand> then there is a number with RAP after it. Have no idea.> >> > But my question is: Jewish wants me to get an open biopsy> multilobe. What does that mean? Does that mean both lungs? And, Isee> the surgeon on Monday what questions should I ask him? Thank You,Joyce> Rudy AZ> >>

Guest guest

Give her a squeeze for me. I was just playing with my sisters new puppy. Today was Amy's birthday and we just had a party. My aunt and uncle are visiting from NY...lots of fun but I'm exhausted!

Beth

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:59:53 PMSubject: Re: Re: QuestionsHi MB, Patty says she loves you. ;)

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Joyce,

Agreed 100%. It is extremely frustrating!

Beth

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 5:16:53 PMSubject: Re: Re: Questions

Beth

i already knew it

Beth

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<1.4213819299>

Peggy

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<pastedGraphic.tiff>

Peggy, I do have a tank of compressed air and was told it would last for 2 days but then I went to a different office and the manager there said No it will only last for 2-3 hours on 4 so I called. But they say such odd things like the Marathon won't last for a trip to Phoenic (2 hours) and a doctors visit and then back home (2 hours) The Marathon is the biggest portable that they make and I had a large Helios and it went to Phoenix and I was in Phoenix for a long time and then home. But, I wasn't on 4 lpm. I guess oxygen is just going to cut my activities down no matter what I do. They in the office seemed to want me to just stay home and I won't do that! They did call and they are bringing me a full tank so I won't be without oxygen but they should have come during the week when I called and I should have been here when they were going to deliver. I just have to say no to others. I hate to do it but I will

have to do it. Joyce Rudy AZ