RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: my son Jake

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guys, We could send cards to all the children. Sometimes when one child gets sick younger kids feel left out///Connieolehomepla wrote: Moana,My Family would also love to join in sending Jake cards...let us know how the best way to sent them please....TTFNRuth> Hi there Rose > > You are such a kind and wonderful lady I do appreciate all the things you have been saying and sending Jake little bits and pieces it's nice to be acknowledge here in my HH site they really do not bother with me which is really annoying!!!> > This test called Gallium scan is that were they put some sort of dye in his body to find tumours? If it is that the doctors have decided not to do this test yes I know it is really annoying.. They still think NF1 but I don't think sooooo. They are thinking about doing a lung MRI to see if sarcoidosis is there but really I think they don't really know what to do. He will have to go up to Christchurch

for another GNaH test soon as things aren't go to good with the PP at moment may have to up his dosage not like I haven't told them that they should have done this long ago but like I say I am just a mare Mother!!!!> > I will check out your question for doctors also and yes planning on taking Nana with us next time she is good at getting her point across and is really good at asking questions and getting her point across..> > Catch up soon baby waking take care> > Moana Jakes Mum> my son Jake> Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:52:44 -0000> > Hi just thought I 'd let you all know Had Jakes blood results back > today and they are double what they class as normal but on the other > token the other test they do to conteract this is completly ok with in >

range. So back to sqaure one again doc going back to radioligist to go > over his MRI may have to go back soon to see them. I would like them > to do full body scan to make sure there are NO other tumours in his > body but they don't want to listen to me getting really P***** off > now. Oh Well catch up soon> > Moana Waldron Mum to Jake 9.> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Get the new Windows Live Messenger! > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.>

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Guys, We could send cards to all the children. Sometimes when one child gets sick younger kids feel left out///Connieolehomepla wrote: Moana,My Family would also love to join in sending Jake cards...let us know how the best way to sent them please....TTFNRuth> Hi there Rose > > You are such a kind and wonderful lady I do appreciate all the things you have been saying and sending Jake little bits and pieces it's nice to be acknowledge here in my HH site they really do not bother with me which is really annoying!!!> > This test called Gallium scan is that were they put some sort of dye in his body to find tumours? If it is that the doctors have decided not to do this test yes I know it is really annoying.. They still think NF1 but I don't think sooooo. They are thinking about doing a lung MRI to see if sarcoidosis is there but really I think they don't really know what to do. He will have to go up to Christchurch

for another GNaH test soon as things aren't go to good with the PP at moment may have to up his dosage not like I haven't told them that they should have done this long ago but like I say I am just a mare Mother!!!!> > I will check out your question for doctors also and yes planning on taking Nana with us next time she is good at getting her point across and is really good at asking questions and getting her point across..> > Catch up soon baby waking take care> > Moana Jakes Mum> my son Jake> Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:52:44 -0000> > Hi just thought I 'd let you all know Had Jakes blood results back > today and they are double what they class as normal but on the other > token the other test they do to conteract this is completly ok with in >

range. So back to sqaure one again doc going back to radioligist to go > over his MRI may have to go back soon to see them. I would like them > to do full body scan to make sure there are NO other tumours in his > body but they don't want to listen to me getting really P***** off > now. Oh Well catch up soon> > Moana Waldron Mum to Jake 9.> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Get the new Windows Live Messenger! > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.>

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.