RemedySpot.com

Re: My Father passed Yesterday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please accept my sincere condolences on the lost of you father. I

know how painful it can be. I lost my Dad 2 years ago as of April

05, 2004 and it was not easy. Now at the anniversary of his death I

tend to think of him more often than usual.

Some how it seems unreal, like a bad dream or nightmare even.

I know the pain and wish you well and healing.

Warm regards,

Ron

>

> sorry i have not forgotten you all,, just my father has been in

the hosptial

> and just died yesterday..

>

> I wish you all pain free days and hugs

> in Pa

>

Guest guest

Warm regards,

Ron

>

the hosptial

>

> in Pa

>

Guest guest

Warm regards,

Ron

>

the hosptial

>

> in Pa

>

Guest guest

, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I pray God will bless you with peace and comfort during your time of sorrow.

DuggerHave a blessed day!

-----Original Message-----From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ]On Behalf Of anci3ntgoddess@...Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 6:04 PMTo: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: My Father passed Yesterday

sorry i have not forgotten you all,, just my father has been in the hosptial and just died yesterday..

I wish you all pain free days and hugs

in Pa

Guest guest

, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I pray God will bless you with peace and comfort during your time of sorrow.

-----Original Message-----From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ]On Behalf Of anci3ntgoddess@...Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 6:04 PMTo: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: My Father passed Yesterday

sorry i have not forgotten you all,, just my father has been in the hosptial and just died yesterday..

in Pa

Guest guest

in Pa

Guest guest

, I am so sorry to hear this......know that you are in my

thoughts and prayers.....please take care of yourself and know

that we all love you here......

((((((((((( BIG HUGS )))))))))))))

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

> sorry i have not forgotten you all,, just my father has been in the

> hosptial

>

> in Pa

>

>

Guest guest

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

> hosptial

>

> in Pa

>

>

Guest guest

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

> hosptial

>

> in Pa

>

>

Guest guest

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your father. That was a very

difficult time in my life, my thoughts are with you.

God Bless,

Marla

sorry i have not forgotten you all,, just my father has been in the hosptial and just died yesterday.. I wish you all pain free days and hugs

in Pa

-- The Lord bless you and keep you:

The Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you:

The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

Numbers 6:24-26

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

God Bless,

Marla

sorry i have not forgotten you all,, just my father has been in the hosptial and just died yesterday.. I wish you all pain free days and hugs

in Pa

Guest guest

God Bless,

Marla

in Pa

Guest guest

I'm sadden by your loss. I hope you can find comfort in knowing that your father is at peace. Stay strong with the knowledge that you are not alone in your grief. Marge.anci3ntgoddess@... wrote: sorry i have not forgotten you all,, just my father has been in the hosptial and just died yesterday.. I wish you all pain free days and hugs in Pa

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

I'm sadden by your loss. I hope you can find comfort in knowing that your father is at peace. Stay strong with the knowledge that you are not alone in your grief. Marge.anci3ntgoddess@... wrote: sorry i have not forgotten you all,, just my father has been in the hosptial and just died yesterday.. I wish you all pain free days and hugs in Pa

Guest guest

Guest guest

, I am so sorry to hear about your father, my father died in 1998 when I was 38 in a car accident and it was so very hard for all of us considering it was unexpected for sure and he had been a truckdriver with over 35 years of safe driving but unfortunately he died in a one car accident when he passed out because of a health condition which was not being treated. We all were very upset and especially my mother which had been married to him for 42 years old ever since she was 15 and he was 17 and they had been truly in love all there lives. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope your illness is doing better at least so you can be with you family and be comfort to each other. Your friend, Jeanna in Texas K Alostaz wrote: I am sorry for your loss,please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you. take care and god bless, kim ns moderator Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

, I am so sorry to hear about your father, my father died in 1998 when I was 38 in a car accident and it was so very hard for all of us considering it was unexpected for sure and he had been a truckdriver with over 35 years of safe driving but unfortunately he died in a one car accident when he passed out because of a health condition which was not being treated. We all were very upset and especially my mother which had been married to him for 42 years old ever since she was 15 and he was 17 and they had been truly in love all there lives. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope your illness is doing better at least so you can be with you family and be comfort to each other. Your friend, Jeanna in Texas K Alostaz wrote: I am sorry for your loss,please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you. take care and god bless, kim ns moderator Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Guest guest

, I am so sorry to hear about your father you have my deepest sympathy and prayers. Take care of yourself and remember you are thought of. Your friend in Texas, Jeanna K Alostaz wrote: I am sorry for your loss,please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you. take care and god bless, kim ns moderator Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

, I am so sorry to hear about your father you have my deepest sympathy and prayers. Take care of yourself and remember you are thought of. Your friend in Texas, Jeanna K Alostaz wrote: I am sorry for your loss,please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you. take care and god bless, kim ns moderator Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

, KNow that my thoughts and prayers are with you & your family. Lynneanci3ntgoddess@... wrote: sorry i have not forgotten you all,, just my father has been in the hosptial and just died yesterday.. I wish you all pain free days and hugs in Pa

Guest guest

, KNow that my thoughts and prayers are with you & your family. Lynneanci3ntgoddess@... wrote: sorry i have not forgotten you all,, just my father has been in the hosptial and just died yesterday.. I wish you all pain free days and hugs in Pa