RemedySpot.com

Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello my name is Crystal. I am 27 and have had saline implants for only 7 months

now. Almost immediately after surgery i began having pain in my legs. Over time

it spread to my arms. I have noticed so many problems occuring within the last

month that I am considering having my implants removed. The docs have found

nothing wrong with me medically but i know something is not right. I have had

headaches, weird tastes in my mounth, and strange overwhelming smells. I have

foggy like head symptoms and often dont feel well.

My question is, if I am going to have my implants removed, how should it be

done? do they have to be taken out en bloc??? I just ant to make sure it is done

right so I can get better. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have 2 small

children and cant be going through this. It is depressing and aweful. Im sure

you ladies understand.

Sincerely,

Crystal

High Crystal,

Sounds like you know what you need to do, and Dede told you the rest. Get them out by a surgeon who knows what they're doing so you can get your health and life back. Get involved in alternative medicine to detoxify your body from the chemicals and build up your system again. wishing you tons of good luck.

Hugs,

There would be nothing to frighten you if you refused to be afraid. Gandhi

From: jc2simpson <jc2simpson@...> Sent: Thu, January 13, 2011 7:46:57 PMSubject: Help

Hello my name is Crystal. I am 27 and have had saline implants for only 7 months now. Almost immediately after surgery i began having pain in my legs. Over time it spread to my arms. I have noticed so many problems occuring within the last month that I am considering having my implants removed. The docs have found nothing wrong with me medically but i know something is not right. I have had headaches, weird tastes in my mounth, and strange overwhelming smells. I have foggy like head symptoms and often dont feel well. My question is, if I am going to have my implants removed, how should it be done? do they have to be taken out en bloc??? I just ant to make sure it is done right so I can get better. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have 2 small children and cant be going through this. It is depressing and aweful. Im sure you ladies understand.Sincerely,Crystal

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

I agree with everything Roxanna said. The new school should have set up an IEP meeting right away to discuss developing an IEP for your son to address his transition and any other needs he has.

Things usually to tend to get worse before they get better whenever our kids go through major changes. They tend to resist the change or have a hard time coping due to anxiety. For my son it took a couple of months for him to totally transition into his new environment. If I were you I'd try to do my best to help your son and give him more time to get used to the changes.

As for the school, I would request an IEP meeting as soon as possible IN WRITING. They have ten days from the time they receive your request for a meeting to hold one. I would also recommend finding an advocate. It made a huge difference in our case. She is from the Arc of TN and drives almost two hours to meet with me and attend IEP meetings. Once you have an advocate by your side you are less likely to get hosed by the school.

What school are you going to due process with? ne

From: Roxanna <MadIdeas@...>Subject: Re: ( ) help Date: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 9:30 PM

The new school should have used the previous IEP or written their own as soon as your ds came in. Did you let the know he was a child with an IEP or in the process of having an IEP written? If not, you need to write them (send to the director of sped services in your school) and explain that he was in the process of having an IEP written. They will either choose to re-evaluate him or use the evaluations done by the previous school and work with you on writing an IEP.I don't know how to answer your second question. Which school are you filing due process against? The current school? I would think not having an IEP, if they knew he was a child who needed one, would be a point in your complaint against them. You might want to consult an advocate or a sped

atty because there are so many variables in each situation when you are filing due process.

Roxanna“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.†- Luther King, Jr.

( ) help

HI everyone,

I have been away from the group ;and out of touch, and I apologize. Trying to get my son into a new school. Also we have an agency coming into our home to help us deal with our son in a better way than what we were doing (mainly screaming). With the new school and the new environment at home, my little guy is having a hard time.

I wanted to know from anyones experience whether or not we need an IEP. See at our former school, we had 3 IEP drafts, none of them signed due to inadequate accomodations. Now we are at a new school and no one there has offered us a new IEP. Do I need to go through the process from the beginning? I just would like to see some goals written down on paper so we have some data to work off of in getting my son what he needs.

We are also in the process of filing for due process with School District. Shouldn't I have a completed IEP in preparation for this hearing?

Any suggestions and answers welcome,

Guest guest

Yes, my son will be 7 in May. He just started sleeping through the night last

year. We don't know why or what changed other than his anxiety seemed to

diminish about the same time. ???

As far as bathroom issues he continues to wear underjams at night. During the

day he often has " accidents " . The #1 accidents stopped about a year ago but #2

accidents still happens - usually for a few days during or after a stressful

event (substitute teacher, being yelled at or treated too firmly by school

personel etc) but also I sometimes think it's like a pattern, maybe twice a

month for a few days each. He says he never feels it coming which leads me to

believe it's sensory related.

I would also love to know what others are doing about it. I was always going

along thinking it is what is normal for ASD kids and that it may improve with

maturity but recently I started wondering what I should be doing medically to

help him. I'm sure it is started to affect his self esteem....

>

> my son has as, odd, adhd, and sensory integration, does anyone else have

issues with them not sleeping and using the bathroom? especially at night??

> thanks rachael

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

>

>

Guest guest

My son, 14, sleeps hard once asleep, but getting to sleep has always been an issue.

Never slept through the night when younger. Was never tired when it was time to go to sleep. When it was time to wake him up, he didn't want to get up, but he'd do it. He just seemed to not need the same amount of sleep, ya know?

We made rules that he had to let others sleep and that he could play or like now,,,,read without waking the rest of the house up.

The thing is that now, his bod is growing and you can really tell that he's getting tired. It's really hard to get him up in the AM and yet, sadly, he just can't get to sleep at night.

So.....he takes a Melatonin and reads until he gets sleepy.

We struggled trying to MAKE him sleep for quite a while. It didn't work. he he. Now....we just work with it.

Good luck.

Robin

From: SoCalVal <socalval@...>Subject: ( ) Re: help Date: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:46 PM

Yes, my son will be 7 in May. He just started sleeping through the night last year. We don't know why or what changed other than his anxiety seemed to diminish about the same time. ??? As far as bathroom issues he continues to wear underjams at night. During the day he often has "accidents". The #1 accidents stopped about a year ago but #2 accidents still happens - usually for a few days during or after a stressful event (substitute teacher, being yelled at or treated too firmly by school personel etc) but also I sometimes think it's like a pattern, maybe twice a month for a few days each. He says he never feels it coming which leads me to believe it's sensory related. I would also love to know what others are doing about it. I was always going along thinking it is what is normal for ASD kids and that it may improve with maturity but recently I started wondering what I should be doing medically to help him. I'm sure it is started to

affect his self esteem.... >> my son has as, odd, adhd, and sensory integration, does anyone else have issues with them not sleeping and using the bathroom? especially at night??> thanks rachael> > > ---------------------------------> FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click. > >