RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Liver Flush Journal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This can be found at http://community.naturalcures.com/profiles/blogs/it-is-like-peeling-an-onion Love, PH

It IS Like Peeling an Onion - My Liver Flush Journal

Posted by PlzChuckle on February 14, 2009 at 8:15am View PlzChuckle's blog

At curezone, I recorded my liver flush story. Kind moderators apparently liked my writing style and marked some of them "RN" which is a recommendation for the webmaster to use them in his newsletters, and some of them have been.

It IS Like Peeling an Onion

Layers 1-6Knowing for 24 yrs that I had gallbladder problems and not knowing what to do about it besides surgery, led to some unpleasant experiences in life!Last spring, things got bad! The bloated tight feeling, feeling like I was dying from eating some of my favorite foods/cheddar cheese!!!! By fall, I knew I had to do something, since I had no health insurance, I began looking at cleansing. I opted for 's method and on New Years Eve weekend, my quest to take my health back began.I didn't have anybody to lead me in this;, I had no idea about healing crisis, but this day! at the end of my 6th cleanse, I'm gonna make it!!!I heard someone refer to liver/gallbladder cleansing being like peeling an onion, and it is exactly that.People here want descriptions on what it's like. No 2 have been even vaguely similar for me:First flushI passed olive green stones from the size of a baby pea to bigger than 50cents pieces (around 300 total) and an amazing amount of creamy white chaff.Second flushIt was most pea-colored and sized stones, around 200 of them.Third flushMust have been unremarkable cuz I have no idea what was different.Fourth flushI sat here 24 hours later wondering if I was headed for the hospital after all my effort. I had suddenly stopped passing anything, no tapering off, it just stopped, and the familiar dull ache was WORSE!!!! I had added gold coin grass to my efforts, how could something big enough to get stuck be there?? I do my ES and evoo/grapefruit juice on Friday nights, so I'm purging on Saturday. Sunday night was when I felt that I was in trouble. I was able to go to work on Monday, but I was miserable! I planned to get thru the week and do another flush over the weekend (I'd been cleansing every 4th week). Tuesday morning as I sat playing backgammon online, I heard that familiar sound from under my ribs and new to be heading for the bathroom. I had taken nothing additional, but i passed a black stone the size of a large grape! Just a few minutes later, I passed another one like that and a heap of black sand. I can only think that a clump(?) of old stuff had gotten caught coming out and stopped my cleansing on Saturday, then finished breaking up from the GCG and there was enough pressure behind it from the cleansing pressure to purge. I can tell you I had OH SWEET RELIEF! I felt better than I had felt in months, maybe even years. A few days of soreness was the only pain left.I reckon I got cocky!!! I'd been eating organic all year. I felt so good that I decided I'd have a hotdog, chili and all, and an order of fries, 3 weeks later. People, I thought I was going to die! I spent the next 5 weeks as sick with my gall bladder as I'd ever been! This isn't taking a pill and feeling better, this is a life style, one that I am now committed to!Fifth flushwas coming up. The very thought of the ES made me feel nauseous for days before hand. I knew I'd probably be getting to more large stones and needed my bile ducts to be open as they could be. I had seen people talking about apple juice, so I decided to mix the ES in apple juice instead of water. Not so bad! Not something I'd recommend with dinner, but sure does taste better than ES and water! I had to pick daughter and grandson up on Friday night after midnight, so I also changed the timing of my drinks so i could take the EOO and go to bed immediately. It was the gentlest cleanse I've had and still got out close to 200 stones.Sixth flushstarted with eating a huge bowl of fruit all day Thurs (sheesh, talk about starting clean!) I drank almost a gallon of organic apple juice Thurs and Fri (friend at work made the mistake of offering me a piece of her apple as we worked...if looks could kill...) I used the apple juice for the ES and will most likely continue to do so. All of this to say this: I'd seen 1200 Gallstones until today, yet, this was very different. Today's stones were the tan ones, only saw maybe one green one. There weren't so many actual stones like before, but what seemed like pounds of sand. Today, there were loads of chaff again (hadn't seen it like that since the first flush), but instead of the creams white, it was a dark tan. I don't know if this is old chaff that was deep inside or if the apple juice colored it (BUT it was darker than the juice). I'd like to hear y'alls' ideas on this.I've seen people "talk" about being frightened by this procedure and want to say this: I have experienced NOTHING cleansing that comes anywhere close to the pain of a sick gallbladder! Using the ES, you're only aware of the stones moving if you're very still and "listening" to your body. A hotdawg and french-fries hurt me much worse than epsom salts and olive oil!!!!I first knew I had gallstones when I was 28. At 52, I don't expect them to just disappear (would be nice though :D) I'm in this for the long haul, I've seen here that some of you have done 20 of these puppies!! IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES!!!!

Layer 7I guess I'll stop this when I have told y'all all the different layers that I'm finding!!Normally, I flush every 4 weeks, but due to an active grandson, I have to sort of do them around baseball tournament schedules, and he has me busy for the next 2-3 weekends, so this weekend, I did #7 after only 2 weeks. It was my first time flushing after only 2 weeks; I didn't know what to expect...but different it was!The most noticeable difference was a smell? As soon as the bile started, it smelled like someone was in the process of giving my liver a perm!! Literally, it smelled just like perm solution!! It stayed that way all day.I started with the apple juice, almost a gallon Thurs, Fri, and Sat. I ate nothing but fruit on Friday. I stopped my Homozon on Thurs night.Saturday morning breakfast was a small bowl of oatmeal with ALOT of frozen strawberries and apple juice for more sweetness. For lunch i had *blush* a hummus sandwich on 7grain sprouted bread.I drank my ES in apple juice as the 2 previous flushes at the recommended times; evoo/gfj @ 10pm and went to sleep ... for a short period of time. I spend most of flush night on the toilet - all but once.At 5am I started passing stones, not so many as in previous flushes, probably a total of 30, only one being the size of my thumb nail, the rest were tiny pea size. These were green. Then I slept for 4 straight hours. When i got up I took more ES/AJ mixture, 2 hours later, I took the rest.Like last time, I did pass a huge amount of chaff. This time it was even darker than before, I'd call that light brown instead of the cream or tan of the 2 previous times that I'd had a lot of chaff. There was a large amount of sand; it was tan to light brown.Two hours after the last ES/AJ I started to eat a quart of watermelon. It took me hours to get it all down, but I don't have that sluggish feeling I get when I don't break fast, or get enough fluids into me fast enough.The last 2 times, I saw liver flukes. Today there was only one of the red glass straw-looking ones.The absolute only negative is a tiny bit of tenderness in my liver region, but I've come to expect this ... I had organs that could only have been barely functional.Hopefully, before #8, I will be on Barefoot's Dewormer.

Layer 8This was #8, and like all others, it was ..... different:On Thursday, I ate only fruit, drank almost 1/2 gallon of apple juice.On Friday, I had 3 pieces of spouted grain bread for breakfast, vegan veggie soup and a small fruit cup for lunch, drank 32 oz of apple juice before 2pm.ES in apple juice at 6 & 8pm2Tbs of GCG @ 9pmEVOO/GFJ @ 10pmSlept until 4am when the buttpee startedES @ 7:30amSlept some more, took last ES around 11am when I got up for the day.I decided to stop actually counting stones ... unless they are big as my thumb nail or larger!!! The stones are no longer my "prize." My health is and it's beginning to be felt! I did have a bunch of baby pea green stones, and a few tan ones; not as much chaff as last time, but it was the darker sort.One thing I did change this time: I'd been reading s about having colonix before and after. Don't know about y'all, but I find nothing "natural" about colon hydrotherapy! I've had some really bad days following flushes. Figuring this was from getting toxins back in my system from the flush, I decided to take a cleanse dose of my Homozon the following morning. I mixed a heaping tablespoon with a banana and had that for breakfast with lemon-water. This might be just the thing I've been missing! I had no healing crisis this time and I don't remember when my body felt this good! Today, I did pass more stones, tan ones. Those had to have been left behind in my colon from the flush. If stones are toxic, they need to come out!!!!Going back to 4 week intervals now....

Layer 9As always, this one was remarkably different:I did this one Saturday night, since I had to work 4 hrs on Saturday morning.Mostly ate fruit all week, took my Homozon/1teaspoon in water followed by a cup of water w/fresh lemon. I'm using Barefoot's Dewormer for parasites, and his oregano oil and olive leaf; these aid in parasite and fungal destruction, and help alleviate healing crisis. I use these products: 1 drop of oregano oil, 5-6 drops of olive leaf in 1Tablespoon of olive oil in the morning, I use w/flax seed oil at night.Saturday breakfast was fruit, all I wanted. For lunch I had oatmeal w/only sea salt and sweetened w/pear juice.ES @ the recommended 6 & 8pmEVOO/GJ @ 10pm, went to bed immediately.Potty breaks started in the middle of the night/3a.m., and I was up at least every 30 minutes all night long. I didn't see any stones until after my 3rd ES.Being up so much, I didn't take the 3rd dose until I felt like getting up at 8:30ish and then again at 10:30ish.I'm no longer trying to keep count of every little stone, but this flush was very prolific, easily over 100 stones that were at least 1/4" in diameter, around 20 that were 1/2". The stone colors were different than anything I'd seen to date, more of a pale olive rather than the pea green and light tan ones. Not nearly as much chaff was evident this time, it was golden tan colored.I broke my fast with a large glass of 1/2 water, 1/2 pear juice with a gentle sprinkle of sea salt about noon, then a pint of watermelon pieces all afternoon. I feel great!The 2 major things that were different:1. It's 9pm and I'm thinking I'll have to make a potty run before I finish typing this! I've never had buttpea past about 4pm.2. Either my 1st or 2nd flush set my bottom on fire!!! I'm talking bring tears to your eyes kind of burning. After that one, I haven't felt like I needed to use anything to stop the burning until today. A cold wash rag sure did feel good many times throughout today!!!It has been 5 weeks since my last flush; the grandson's baseball tourney schedule delayed it (it felt good to have the option of waiting!!) After flush 8 I was pain free for the first time since I don't know when! I only have a tiny bit of that usual soreness from the liver workout of last night.I'm considering waiting 6 weeks until the next one.What benefits do I see from 9 liver flushes?I was in constant pain from the tip of my breast bone to the right side of my spin, that is totally gone.I wasn't digesting hardly anything I ate; the evidence was in the pot! That has totally changed.Since in my 20s, I woke up every morning stiff and achy. I felt like I lived in an old woman's body. Now, I wake up ready to take on the day!! Pretty cool for 52!!Not being able to eat fat, my skin on my legs and feet looked like alligator skin that has greatly improved. The last month of taking the plant oil w/oregano and olive leaf are giving even more headway in this.In my 30s, I developed large pores on my face and had 100s of large blackheads along my cheekbones. Today, the skin there looks like a procelain baby doll. I have very few very tiny blackheads left, there are still some medium size pores on my nose and along both sides of my nose.The bottoms of my feet looked totally calloused for as long as i can remember. There have been times that they dried out so badly that they cracked and bled. Today, I look like I have real skin on my feet.What have I done besides flush my liver 9 times?Changed my diet:no white flour, no White Sugar , NOTHING fried, very little that is processed and if it is, it's organic. I'm going more and more toward fruitarian.Taking plant fats to get my omega 3s and 6s.Changed my sleep habits:from sleeping 4-5 hrs, going to bed at 1,2,3am to being asleep before 11pm these days and getting up before 6:30am.Dry skin brushing:this is amazing! The skin starts to crave it. If you haven't tried it, get a veggie brush tomorrow and just do it!

Layer 1010th flush was done 4 weeks after #9. As usual, it was quite different!After #9, insomnia seems to be a thing of my past!!!! *Cheers for liver flushing* I've slept all night long for the last month except for 1 night and it was storms that kept waking me.Pre-flush was easy this time, I'm mostly eating all fruits these days. I did take my 1 tablespoon of Homozon instead of the usual 1 teaspoon on Fri morn. I was VERY clean to start this one.I've been on Barefoot's Dewormer, taking my 30th day dosage earlier in the week. Fri night I did his recommended maintenance dose of 1 table spoon for the week.Followed the schedule for Hudla protocol pretty close. I did choose to add 2 tablespoons of the Dewormer to my oil/grapefruit juice cocktail, made it taste not 1/2 bad.I was in bed right around 10, slept all night. This is only the 2nd time this has happened.Had 2 very healthy potty trips upon waking.Took the morning Epsom Salt dosages, did use apple juice instead of water again.Had a great deal of that buttpee thang!! Had 67 stones over 1/4" in diameter, didn't intend on counting the small ones any longer, but there were very few of those green bbs. The counted stones were varying colors of green to black; some were almost striped looking, green and black.The one really strange thing were those 2 pieces of fleshy looking things floating in the toilet, looked kind of like pieces of light colored salmon in texture and color. Figured that to be what I've heard y'all refer to as "exploded liver flukes."Around 11:30 I started breaking the fast, added juice to my water 1/2 & 1/2 with Sea Salt . With that finished, I started eating my watermelon around 12:30. I felt GREAT!Early on with the flushes, buttpee stopped in early afternoon, NOT ANY MORE!! I was still going at 8pm... I felt like something wasn't right!! Why had my watermelon not digested?? and why had I started passing it immediately upon eating it? Like within 20 minutes?? People, I had eaten 2 pint plastics of watermelon. Yesterday and today, I've passed at least 2 quarts of what I had thought was my watermelon??? Liver flukes, y'all??? These things are very close in color to the watermelon, but I chew my fruit until it's almost all juice, so there's lil fiber left, I'd have had to have been swallowing these cubes of melon whole to have them come out the other end this large!!!! Finally today, I braved it, I picked one out of the toilet, expecting it to be mushy watermelon, it was about like feeling a rubber fishing worm, very firm but pliable. I WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES ON THIS ONE!!!!!

Layer 12I've been MISERABLE since #10. Passing all those liver flukes? Exposed raw flesh of the liver? Bile getting in the holes where the flukes lived? I don't know but tonight, after #12, I feel better than I have in 8 weeks. As always, this one was different:The first different thing happened an hour and 50 minutes after the 1st ES. It usually doesn't make me GO until the middle of the night or the next morning, but I was going before the 2nd dose was due. That fist GO included 4 cubes, about 3/4" diameter; it was liver flukes!!!!! My liver/gallbladder area felt better immediately afterwards.Followed Hulda protocol with my typical changes: apple juice in place of water with the ES, added Dewormer to the evoo/gfj.I keep hoping to be able to come here and report my first clean flush, but not this time!!! There were more than 30 stones that were at least 1/4" in diameter, 4 or 5 were 1/2" or better; these were all pea to dark olive green. Then there were literally hundreds of tiny ones that were dark olive green to black. I hadn't been seeing much chaff the last few flushes. Today there was a good bit and it was all dark tan/light brown, and a whole lot of tan sand.I did continue using milk thistle for 16 days before flush as per Dr Dennis Hardy's recommendation, and took up the last of the yellow dock that i had. Because of the discomfort I was having, he had me start on grapeseed extract...can't say that the herbs did anything for how my liver was feeling. It had to be doing cellular level detoxing and healing though.There does seem to be light at the end of the tunnel.

Layer 13I guess I will be forever amazed at how the same procedure, the same body gives such different reactions each time I flush my liver.I had a healing crisis and a good deal of liver pain after passing the immense amount of liver flukes (was that in Aug or Sept?) I was very bumbed out over the whole mess. Understand that digestive carcinoma runs in my mother's family. Mama lost her father to this, 2 brothers, a sister that died had early stages, and 2 of my 1st cousins have died from this before they turned 60, I'm 52 and frankly, the crisis caused FEAR. I wasn't watching my diet, eating not so much the SAD diet, but things I knew I had no business eating over the last 4-6 weeks. Finally, it dawned on my silly-self that I was getting into acidosis, and THAT was what was hurting me. So I made up my mind that this is MY bull, and I took it by the horns this past weekend.Reading here in the last month, I came to realize that I'm keeping the buttpee thing going much too long; hours longer than I did when I started. So I'm questioning self on this. I was magnesium deficient when I started? I never went potty on the evening of the first 2 doses any more than I would on any other night and it was all over the next day by noonish. The last few months, I've been still in the throes of buttpee well after dark. Last flush, I found myself GOING the first evening. So I'm wondering if maybe now I've gotten my minerals imbalanced...Here's what I chose to do:Saturday night:My usual apple juice to hold the Epsom Salts , drinkable, definitely not delicious; instead of the usual 4T to 3 cups of apple juice, I only used 3T.3/4c of epsom salts/apple juice at 6pm(I was already going to the potty before the 2nd dose)3/4c of epsom salts/apple juice at 8pm(before 9pm, I've got full blow buttpee going on! ... and for those that come in here screaming we're not passing gall/liverstones?? Please explain the little pea size green stones I passed hours before I ever drank the evoo/grapefruit mixture - there were 5 of them when I even thought to look ... and be careful here, you'll be explaining it to a seasoned colon cleanser! There's NO WAY they had been stuck there since last time)I was going to the potty every few minuters and KNEW I wouldn't be drinking my evoo cocktail and going to bed to sleep. I couldn't have lain for more than a few minutes at a time, so i delayed the cocktail until around midnight when my bowels seemed to settle down.1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 cup of hand squeezed grapefruit juice, 2T Dewormer (it goes down easily enough with a straw, I can get the whole thing down in about a minute)I immediately went to bed, thought I was going to spend sometime reading a Dr little book, but I was READY to sleep.2a.m. I'm up and GOINGGGGGG ... sand ... course sand!!! LOTS of it. It was a combination of tan/like the color of the "calcified" (?) stones I'd passed and black/like the huge stones I'd passed. Then I slept for the rest of the night.I don't get up to take the morning epsom salts at 6am, I take it when I get up and then 2 hours later.8:15am 3/4 cup of the epsom salts10:15am the lastI only went to the potty once all morning long??? What's with that? Then, when it started, again, there was LOTS of sand, coarse sand. I had begun to think there wasn't going to be any stones. Very late in the afternoon, they came, but only about 21-22 that were larger than 1/4" and literally none of those little bb sort. Since starting flushing New Years weekend, I hadn't seen the sand like that first time until this time. I expelled cups and cups and cups of the sand/chaff?So, besides less than perfect diet, what's been different, I have to ask myself.1. a full month on Barefoot's Kidney Cleanse, it has stone busters2. 2 full weeks on Barefoot's Liver/Gallbladder balance, an herbal liver support formula.3. 1 full week on Barefoot's Liver Cleanser, lecithin and herbs for breaking up gallstonesThis evening, Monday, I have that post-flush soreness that I relate to a liver workout, but absolutely NO MORE PAIN!... and you can bet your last $ that I haven't put a thing in my mouth today that would cause acidity!!!!!My family's liver history tells me that the alternative to this is very ugly; I opt OUT of THAT! :D

Layer 14The differences become even more baffling...Let me start 2 weeks ago: I fell out of the attic. I am too old to be bouncing on my tail like Tigger, especially with an 8' 1st drop. I made it to bed; listened to my body, decided I didn't need a dr. It's been a rough 2 weeks, but I'll live.24 hours after the fall, I passed 3 of the large black gallstones, each over 1/2" in diameter. I fell hard enough to knock stones out of my liver or gallbladder...I've spent about an hour each night in an Epsom Salt's bath to combat the sore buns and innards.I had spoken the last 2 flushes about feeling that I had caused a mineral imbalance with the flushing. Including what I'd have absorbed in the baths, I was worried about this flush.Like last month, I cut the dosage of Epsom Salt back to 3T in 3 cups of apple juice.This was taken in 3/4 cup cocktails at 6pm & 8pm.Unlike the last 2 times, I didn't get the trots ... not at all. I did have awful rumbling.At 10pm, my stomach didn't want any evoo/grapefruit/Dewormer!!!!! I didn't take it until after 12:30am when the rumbling calmed a bit.At 3:30am, I had to GOOOOOO. A bit of sand, 6 or 8 tiny green stones, 6-8 tiny tan stones.When I got up, I took another dose of the es/aj and waited ... and waited ... and waited. I never did even get to anything near buttpee, rumbling and gas were the items of the day. I passed 7 green or tan stones, each of them was at least 1/2" diameter;, then, late last evening, I passed a good bit of sand.Now ... liver flush frustration is thinking now here it comes, running for the pot and passing gas!!!!!! Those of you with experience know that you don't dare "pass gas" during a liver flush!!!!!Do I consider this a successful flush? A liver that has plagued me for the last 2 weeks has the typical post-flush soreness instead of the pain of the last 2 weeks. Something came out of there that has given me fits for 2 weeks, how can that be anything but a success???

Layer 15Ever wondered about spontaneously releasing stones? I had never paid any attention til I had that fall out of the attic and the next day realized that I'd knocked black 1/2" stones out, but there they were. The fall gave my liver fits. I went ahead and did the Dec flush, but decided to give it a rest for Jan.The year ended with a OJ fast. I was using MH's Spice for Life formulas, the Spice formula has a lot of cayenne, a dialative herb. That with the OJ and my daily doses of plant oils, next thing I knew, there were stones in the toilet. Didn't give it a whole lot of thought until the end of Jan, I did another OJ flush, with the spices, eating my plant oils ... VOILA ... stones in the toilet. Really is giving me much thought to Docta Dennis' flush.This month's flush was Fri evening, Sat a.m.Did my version of the Hulda flush6 & 8 pm ... drinking the 3 cups of apple juice w/3T of Epsom Salt in 3/4 c doses10 pm ... 1/2 evoo w/1/2 gfj + 1T of DewormerNow that I no longer fight constipation, even the first dose of ES has me GOING.Bedtime, my liver and gallbladder sounded like a war-zone! I was GOING every little bit until 4:30 ... sludge, no stones during the night.Sat a.m., I only took one dose of the ES, things were moving right along just fine, TY!The very DIFFERENT thing with this one ... well there were 2:1) I passed these buggie things. Yellowish-white, about twice the size of the red liver flukes ... some were whole ... they were smooth and shiny on top and had leg-looking extensions all around the body; some were much longer like maybe tenacles? Some were whole and some had the exploded look like liver flukes do. There were probably about 5 whole ones and maybe a dozen of the exploded pieces.I have no idea what these parasites were.2) I've only been counting stones that are 1/4" or larger for a good while now. This time there were none of those, first time for this...but there were probably 50 or so of the bb-sort, and they were a color I hadn't experienced ... it's hard to describe how a dark olive green can be bright too, but that's the best way I can describe.There was a 3rd thing very different also:3) I had God-awful gas! Liver flushing and having gas is NO fun! The gas lasted all day Saturday and Sunday. I had eaten nothing but a whole pineapple for my no-fat meals and pineapple doesn't normally give me gas at all.I felt better during this flush than I think I ever have. I was sleepy from not having slept the night before, but I didn't have any of the washed-out-dishrag feelings. Plenty of water probably helped with that.Also, my liver doesn't feel like it's been to the gym for a strenuous work out. *wink* before long, I just might have a normal liver!!!!! yayayayaya (puts on her lil dancing shoes for MOJO ... the ones with bells on the toes*)

Layer 16The differences, from one flush to another, is the most amazing part of this experience for me. Layer after layer of different GUNK!!!I did 14 flushes between the last weekend in 2005 and the whole year of 2006.January came and I just couldn't make myself do #15. The thought was exhausting.So #15 was in Feb. I had every intention of doing #16 in March and before I could even get to 6pm for the first es dose, I went into a spontaneous flush, passing chaff and stones. This had happened to me on several previous occasions and I was relating it to my supplementing unrefined plant oils and my loving to drink hot lemonade, but on that day, I'd had neither.I've felt like something MAJOR was moving down for flushing since my last flush and I was very eager to do this one and see what it was!My diet Saturday was far from what I'd recommend:breakfast was a cup of coffee and a pack of junk food crackerslunch was a banana sandwich w/regular mayonnaise (I was craving this, and I eat what I crave ... PERIOD)prepared ahead 4 tablespoons of Epsom Salts in 3 cups of organic apple juice.6pm - 3/4 cups of es/aj mixture ... had a normal bm after that ... I normally get an "opening" feeling with this first dose, my eyesight improves, my mind feels like a sponge that would soak up anything coming at it. I usually feel GREAT here. I didn't experience any of this. I felt like my body temperature dropped.8pm - 3/4 cups of es/aj mixture ... bowels loosened up very well10pm - I prepared 1/2 cup of evoo, 1/2 cup fresh squeezed red grapefruit juice, added a generous splash of Dewormer (my parasite cleanse product) and headed for bed.On the way upstairs, I felt like I had a cannonball in my tummy. I was cold, I felt nauseous. I'm asking self if I had had enough of this flushing stuff and realized I really wanted to continue, but that I couldn't drink this cocktail right NOW. I went on to bed, and went to sleep without drinking the cocktail, fully intending to drink it when I woke up during the night. One hour later, I was wide awake and doing to the bathroom every couple minutes, it was more explosive than the normal buttpee, but not the draining diarrhea like when you have a virus. I finally got up and stayed up til 3am, I wasn't getting any rest from being in bed. During this period, I passed liver flukes and very large, very thick mucus, maybe mutated candida? My mood at this point was better out than in!!!At 3am, I returned to my bed and took my evoo/gfj cocktail and slept til after 8am. I woke up sluggish, of course. I took another 3/4 cup of the es/aj.Let the buttpee begin!!!! ... and it did!!!This was my first stone free flush. I'd feel like it was because I'd done just about everything wrong accept for ONE thing. I haven't passed that much chaff since my very first flush. Cups and cups of chaff from white to a med tan floated on my toilet water yesterday.I saw parasites that I'd never seen before also: thread worms I think they are called. There were the sesame seed looking things, and tiny versions of what somebody here told me are spider-worms.Late in the afternoon, I was passing something very strange: It looked like the chaff, but was joined together, or it was something the same color as the chaff and had chaff stuck to it. It was rather fleshy looking.This buttpee thing is going on for much too long for me. I took a single dose yesterday morning and was still trotting after 5pm. Obviously when I started, I must have had a magnesium deficiency and now I don't. I will cut back on the Epsom Salts from now on. *Note: these articles were written each month as I flushed. For some reason, layers 11 & 12 are the same article at curezone. That is impossible except for a computer glitch.**Note: layer 16 was my first stone-free flush, and not my last one. I made a major change to my flush protocol at this point and stop here to avoid confusion. Today, I am stone-free. I saw over 3000 gallstones in my first year, and only 5 or 6 in my 2nd year of flushing; they were all very old stones that finally came from the depths of my liver late last fall.

Tags: cleansing, it is like peeling an onion, liver, liver flush, plzchuckle

< Previous Post

3 Comments

Comment by PlzChuckle on March 29, 2009 at 10:36pm

Curtsey~It is a compilation of reports that I made to the Curezone Liver Flush Support Forum where I went for support through all of that and where I met my 2 of my buddies that helped me save my life, Tony Isaacs and Dr Ken Sutter ... as well as many others who cheered me on. I don't know anyone locally who is holistic; I turned to the online communities at naturalcures.com and curezone.org for support.:D I'm so glad ya like my style!!!!!!!!

Comment by Darla on June 12, 2009 at 8:02am

I have gallbladder issues. I have seen a naturopath and have been taking something for the gallbladder from her for over a year. I have done 4 flushes and honestly don't know how you could keep doing them. The last one I swore I could never do another. I gag when I take the olive oil and grapefruit juice. It is sooo bad. I want to feel well but I keep having issues but sounds like I could do flushes indefinitely to get better. Good grief it actually sounds easier to have it out. Not what I want but it does.

Comment by PlzChuckle on June 12, 2009 at 11:47pm

Did you ever consider drinking that "cocktail" with a straw?? Put straw as far back in your mouth as you can totally bypasses the taste buds .... I used my fav kind of grapefruit - ruby reds, ,and a good olive oil that I would have used for a salad dressing, in the end, I was adding my Dewormer to the cocktail and it actually tastes GOOD.Darla, I was dying ... liver flushing was preferrable!!!!!!!!!Take that gallbladder out, for the rest of your life you will have a constant drip of bile into your stomach and NO squeeze of large release when you eat oils and fats ... poor digestion for the rest of your life. It's your body, your choice.I will be doing HC flush #17 tomorrow.

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Community Cures.com to add comments!

Join this social network

RSS

Welcome toCommunity Cures.com

Online Now

Natural Cures Chat

Visit the Natural Cures Chat Room.Chatroom

© 2009 Created by naturalcures

Badges | Report an Issue | Privacy | Terms of Service

Guest guest

Great testimony! Makes me want to plan another flush right away! LOL

>

>

> This can be found at

> http://community.naturalcures.com/profiles/blogs/it-is-like-peeling-an-o\

> nion

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profiles/blogs/it-is-like-peeling-an-\

> onion> Love, PH

>

>

> It IS Like Peeling an Onion - My Liver Flush Journal

> * Posted by PlzChuckle

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profile/plzchuckle> on February 14,

> 2009 at 8:15am * View PlzChuckle's blog

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profiles/blog/list?user=plzchuckle>

> At curezone, I recorded my liver flush story. Kind moderators apparently

> liked my writing style and marked some of them " RN " which is a

> recommendation for the webmaster to use them in his newsletters, and

> some of them have been.

>

>

>

>

> It IS Like Peeling an Onion

>

> Layers 1-6

> Knowing for 24 yrs that I had gallbladder problems and not knowing what

> to do about it besides surgery, led to some unpleasant experiences in

> life!

>

> Last spring, things got bad! The bloated tight feeling, feeling like I

> was dying from eating some of my favorite foods/cheddar cheese!!!! By

> fall, I knew I had to do something, since I had no health insurance, I

> began looking at cleansing. I opted for 's method and on New Years

> Eve weekend, my quest to take my health back began.

>

> I didn't have anybody to lead me in this;, I had no idea about healing

> crisis, but this day! at the end of my 6th cleanse, I'm gonna make it!!!

>

> I heard someone refer to liver/gallbladder cleansing being like peeling

> an onion, and it is exactly that.

>

> People here want descriptions on what it's like. No 2 have been even

> vaguely similar for me:

>

> First flush

> I passed olive green stones from the size of a baby pea to bigger than

> 50cents pieces (around 300 total) and an amazing amount of creamy white

> chaff.

>

> Second flush

> It was most pea-colored and sized stones, around 200 of them.

>

> Third flush

> Must have been unremarkable cuz I have no idea what was different.

>

> Fourth flush

> I sat here 24 hours later wondering if I was headed for the hospital

> after all my effort. I had suddenly stopped passing anything, no

> tapering off, it just stopped, and the familiar dull ache was WORSE!!!!

> I had added gold coin grass to my efforts, how could something big

> enough to get stuck be there?? I do my ES and evoo/grapefruit juice on

> Friday nights, so I'm purging on Saturday. Sunday night was when I felt

> that I was in trouble. I was able to go to work on Monday, but I was

> miserable! I planned to get thru the week and do another flush over the

> weekend (I'd been cleansing every 4th week). Tuesday morning as I sat

> playing backgammon online, I heard that familiar sound from under my

> ribs and new to be heading for the bathroom. I had taken nothing

> additional, but i passed a black stone the size of a large grape! Just a

> few minutes later, I passed another one like that and a heap of black

> sand. I can only think that a clump(?) of old stuff had gotten caught

> coming out and stopped my cleansing on Saturday, then finished breaking

> up from the GCG and there was enough pressure behind it from the

> cleansing pressure to purge. I can tell you I had OH SWEET RELIEF! I

> felt better than I had felt in months, maybe even years. A few days of

> soreness was the only pain left.

>

> I reckon I got cocky!!! I'd been eating organic all year. I felt so good

> that I decided I'd have a hotdog, chili and all, and an order of fries,

> 3 weeks later. People, I thought I was going to die! I spent the next 5

> weeks as sick with my gall bladder as I'd ever been! This isn't taking a

> pill and feeling better, this is a life style, one that I am now

> committed to!

>

> Fifth flush

> was coming up. The very thought of the ES made me feel nauseous for days

> before hand. I knew I'd probably be getting to more large stones and

> needed my bile ducts to be open as they could be. I had seen people

> talking about apple juice, so I decided to mix the ES in apple juice

> instead of water. Not so bad! Not something I'd recommend with dinner,

> but sure does taste better than ES and water! I had to pick daughter and

> grandson up on Friday night after midnight, so I also changed the timing

> of my drinks so i could take the EOO and go to bed immediately. It was

> the gentlest cleanse I've had and still got out close to 200 stones.

>

> Sixth flush

> started with eating a huge bowl of fruit all day Thurs (sheesh, talk

> about starting clean!) I drank almost a gallon of organic apple juice

> Thurs and Fri (friend at work made the mistake of offering me a piece of

> her apple as we worked...if looks could kill...) I used the apple juice

> for the ES and will most likely continue to do so. All of this to say

> this: I'd seen 1200 Gallstones until today, yet, this was very

> different. Today's stones were the tan ones, only saw maybe one

> green one. There weren't so many actual stones like before, but what

> seemed like pounds of sand. Today, there were loads of chaff again

> (hadn't seen it like that since the first flush), but instead of the

> creams white, it was a dark tan. I don't know if this is old chaff that

> was deep inside or if the apple juice colored it (BUT it was darker than

> the juice). I'd like to hear y'alls' ideas on this.

>

> I've seen people " talk " about being frightened by this procedure and

> want to say this: I have experienced NOTHING cleansing that comes

> anywhere close to the pain of a sick gallbladder! Using the ES, you're

> only aware of the stones moving if you're very still and " listening " to

> your body. A hotdawg and french-fries hurt me much worse than epsom

> salts and olive oil!!!!

>

> I first knew I had gallstones when I was 28. At 52, I don't expect them

> to just disappear (would be nice though :D) I'm in this for the long

> haul, I've seen here that some of you have done 20 of these puppies!! IF

> THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES!!!!

>

>

> Layer 7

> I guess I'll stop this when I have told y'all all the different layers

> that I'm finding!!

>

> Normally, I flush every 4 weeks, but due to an active grandson, I have

> to sort of do them around baseball tournament schedules, and he has me

> busy for the next 2-3 weekends, so this weekend, I did #7 after only 2

> weeks. It was my first time flushing after only 2 weeks; I didn't know

> what to expect...but different it was!

>

> The most noticeable difference was a smell? As soon as the bile started,

> it smelled like someone was in the process of giving my liver a perm!!

> Literally, it smelled just like perm solution!! It stayed that way all

> day.

>

> I started with the apple juice, almost a gallon Thurs, Fri, and Sat. I

> ate nothing but fruit on Friday. I stopped my Homozon on Thurs night.

>

> Saturday morning breakfast was a small bowl of oatmeal with ALOT of

> frozen strawberries and apple juice for more sweetness. For lunch i had

> *blush* a hummus sandwich on 7grain sprouted bread.

>

> I drank my ES in apple juice as the 2 previous flushes at the

> recommended times; evoo/gfj @ 10pm and went to sleep ... for a short

> period of time. I spend most of flush night on the toilet - all but

> once.

>

> At 5am I started passing stones, not so many as in previous flushes,

> probably a total of 30, only one being the size of my thumb nail, the

> rest were tiny pea size. These were green. Then I slept for 4 straight

> hours. When i got up I took more ES/AJ mixture, 2 hours later, I took

> the rest.

>

> Like last time, I did pass a huge amount of chaff. This time it was even

> darker than before, I'd call that light brown instead of the cream or

> tan of the 2 previous times that I'd had a lot of chaff. There was a

> large amount of sand; it was tan to light brown.

>

> Two hours after the last ES/AJ I started to eat a quart of watermelon.

> It took me hours to get it all down, but I don't have that sluggish

> feeling I get when I don't break fast, or get enough fluids into me

> fast enough.

>

> The last 2 times, I saw liver flukes. Today there was only one of the

> red glass straw-looking ones.

>

> The absolute only negative is a tiny bit of tenderness in my liver

> region, but I've come to expect this ... I had organs that could

> only have been barely functional.

>

> Hopefully, before #8, I will be on Barefoot's Dewormer.

>

>

> Layer 8

> This was #8, and like all others, it was ..... different:

>

> On Thursday, I ate only fruit, drank almost 1/2 gallon of apple juice.

> On Friday, I had 3 pieces of spouted grain bread for breakfast, vegan

> veggie soup and a small fruit cup for lunch, drank 32 oz of apple juice

> before 2pm.

>

> ES in apple juice at 6 & 8pm

>

> 2Tbs of GCG @ 9pm

>

> EVOO/GFJ @ 10pm

>

> Slept until 4am when the buttpee started

>

> ES @ 7:30am

>

> Slept some more, took last ES around 11am when I got up for the day.

>

> I decided to stop actually counting stones ... unless they are big as my

> thumb nail or larger!!! The stones are no longer my " prize. " My health

> is and it's beginning to be felt! I did have a bunch of baby pea green

> stones, and a few tan ones; not as much chaff as last time, but it was

> the darker sort.

>

> One thing I did change this time: I'd been reading s about having

> colonix before and after. Don't know about y'all, but I find nothing

> " natural " about colon hydrotherapy! I've had some really bad days

> following flushes. Figuring this was from getting toxins back in my

> system from the flush, I decided to take a cleanse dose of my Homozon

> the following morning. I mixed a heaping tablespoon with a banana and

> had that for breakfast with lemon-water. This might be just the thing

> I've been missing! I had no healing crisis this time and I don't

> remember when my body felt this good! Today, I did pass more stones, tan

> ones. Those had to have been left behind in my colon from the flush. If

> stones are toxic, they need to come out!!!!

>

> Going back to 4 week intervals now....

>

>

> Layer 9

> As always, this one was remarkably different:

>

> I did this one Saturday night, since I had to work 4 hrs on Saturday

> morning.

>

> Mostly ate fruit all week, took my Homozon/1teaspoon in water followed

> by a cup of water w/fresh lemon. I'm using Barefoot's Dewormer for

> parasites, and his oregano oil and olive leaf; these aid in parasite and

> fungal destruction, and help alleviate healing crisis. I use these

> products: 1 drop of oregano oil, 5-6 drops of olive leaf in 1Tablespoon

> of olive oil in the morning, I use w/flax seed oil at night.

>

> Saturday breakfast was fruit, all I wanted. For lunch I had oatmeal

> w/only sea salt and sweetened w/pear juice.

>

> ES @ the recommended 6 & 8pm

>

> EVOO/GJ @ 10pm, went to bed immediately.

>

> Potty breaks started in the middle of the night/3a.m., and I was up at

> least every 30 minutes all night long. I didn't see any stones until

> after my 3rd ES.

> Being up so much, I didn't take the 3rd dose until I felt like getting

> up at 8:30ish and then again at 10:30ish.

>

> I'm no longer trying to keep count of every little stone, but this flush

> was very prolific, easily over 100 stones that were at least 1/4 " in

> diameter, around 20 that were 1/2 " . The stone colors were different than

> anything I'd seen to date, more of a pale olive rather than the pea

> green and light tan ones. Not nearly as much chaff was evident this

> time, it was golden tan colored.

>

> I broke my fast with a large glass of 1/2 water, 1/2 pear juice with a

> gentle sprinkle of sea salt about noon, then a pint of watermelon pieces

> all afternoon. I feel great!

>

> The 2 major things that were different:

> 1. It's 9pm and I'm thinking I'll have to make a potty run before I

> finish typing this! I've never had buttpea past about 4pm.

> 2. Either my 1st or 2nd flush set my bottom on fire!!! I'm talking bring

> tears to your eyes kind of burning. After that one, I haven't felt like

> I needed to use anything to stop the burning until today. A cold wash

> rag sure did feel good many times throughout today!!!

>

> It has been 5 weeks since my last flush; the grandson's baseball tourney

> schedule delayed it (it felt good to have the option of waiting!!) After

> flush 8 I was pain free for the first time since I don't know when! I

> only have a tiny bit of that usual soreness from the liver workout of

> last night.

>

> I'm considering waiting 6 weeks until the next one.

>

> What benefits do I see from 9 liver flushes?

> I was in constant pain from the tip of my breast bone to the right side

> of my spin, that is totally gone.

> I wasn't digesting hardly anything I ate; the evidence was in the pot!

> That has totally changed.

> Since in my 20s, I woke up every morning stiff and achy. I felt like I

> lived in an old woman's body. Now, I wake up ready to take on the day!!

> Pretty cool for 52!!

> Not being able to eat fat, my skin on my legs and feet looked like

> alligator skin that has greatly improved. The last month of taking the

> plant oil w/oregano and olive leaf are giving even more headway in this.

> In my 30s, I developed large pores on my face and had 100s of large

> blackheads along my cheekbones. Today, the skin there looks like a

> procelain baby doll. I have very few very tiny blackheads left, there

> are still some medium size pores on my nose and along both sides of my

> nose.

> The bottoms of my feet looked totally calloused for as long as i can

> remember. There have been times that they dried out so badly that they

> cracked and bled. Today, I look like I have real skin on my feet.

>

> What have I done besides flush my liver 9 times?

>

> Changed my diet:

> no white flour, no White Sugar , NOTHING fried, very little that is

> processed and if it is, it's organic. I'm going more and more toward

> fruitarian.

> Taking plant fats to get my omega 3s and 6s.

>

> Changed my sleep habits:

> from sleeping 4-5 hrs, going to bed at 1,2,3am to being asleep before

> 11pm these days and getting up before 6:30am.

>

> Dry skin brushing:

> this is amazing! The skin starts to crave it. If you haven't tried it,

> get a veggie brush tomorrow and just do it!

>

>

> Layer 10

> 10th flush was done 4 weeks after #9. As usual, it was quite different!

>

> After #9, insomnia seems to be a thing of my past!!!! *Cheers for liver

> flushing* I've slept all night long for the last month except for 1

> night and it was storms that kept waking me.

>

> Pre-flush was easy this time, I'm mostly eating all fruits these days. I

> did take my 1 tablespoon of Homozon instead of the usual 1 teaspoon on

> Fri morn. I was VERY clean to start this one.

>

> I've been on Barefoot's Dewormer, taking my 30th day dosage earlier in

> the week. Fri night I did his recommended maintenance dose of 1 table

> spoon for the week.

>

> Followed the schedule for Hudla protocol pretty close. I did

> choose to add 2 tablespoons of the Dewormer to my oil/grapefruit juice

> cocktail, made it taste not 1/2 bad.

>

> I was in bed right around 10, slept all night. This is only the 2nd time

> this has happened.

>

> Had 2 very healthy potty trips upon waking.

>

> Took the morning Epsom Salt dosages, did use apple juice instead of

> water again.

>

> Had a great deal of that buttpee thang!! Had 67 stones over 1/4 " in

> diameter, didn't intend on counting the small ones any longer, but there

> were very few of those green bbs. The counted stones were varying colors

> of green to black; some were almost striped looking, green and black.

>

> The one really strange thing were those 2 pieces of fleshy looking

> things floating in the toilet, looked kind of like pieces of light

> colored salmon in texture and color. Figured that to be what I've heard

> y'all refer to as " exploded liver flukes. "

>

> Around 11:30 I started breaking the fast, added juice to my water 1/2 &

> 1/2 with Sea Salt . With that finished, I started eating my watermelon

> around 12:30. I felt GREAT!

>

> Early on with the flushes, buttpee stopped in early afternoon, NOT ANY

> MORE!! I was still going at 8pm... I felt like something wasn't right!!

> Why had my watermelon not digested?? and why had I started passing it

> immediately upon eating it? Like within 20 minutes?? People, I had eaten

> 2 pint plastics of watermelon. Yesterday and today, I've passed at least

> 2 quarts of what I had thought was my watermelon??? Liver flukes,

> y'all??? These things are very close in color to the watermelon, but I

> chew my fruit until it's almost all juice, so there's lil fiber left,

> I'd have had to have been swallowing these cubes of melon whole to have

> them come out the other end this large!!!! Finally today, I braved it, I

> picked one out of the toilet, expecting it to be mushy watermelon, it

> was about like feeling a rubber fishing worm, very firm but pliable. I

> WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES ON THIS ONE!!!!!

>

>

> Layer 12

> I've been MISERABLE since #10. Passing all those liver flukes? Exposed

> raw flesh of the liver? Bile getting in the holes where the flukes

> lived? I don't know but tonight, after #12, I feel better than I have in

> 8 weeks. As always, this one was different:

>

> The first different thing happened an hour and 50 minutes after the 1st

> ES. It usually doesn't make me GO until the middle of the night or the

> next morning, but I was going before the 2nd dose was due. That fist GO

> included 4 cubes, about 3/4 " diameter; it was liver flukes!!!!! My

> liver/gallbladder area felt better immediately afterwards.

>

> Followed Hulda protocol with my typical changes: apple juice in

> place of water with the ES, added Dewormer to the evoo/gfj.

>

> I keep hoping to be able to come here and report my first clean flush,

> but not this time!!! There were more than 30 stones that were at least

> 1/4 " in diameter, 4 or 5 were 1/2 " or better; these were all pea to dark

> olive green. Then there were literally hundreds of tiny ones that were

> dark olive green to black. I hadn't been seeing much chaff the last few

> flushes. Today there was a good bit and it was all dark tan/light brown,

> and a whole lot of tan sand.

>

> I did continue using milk thistle for 16 days before flush as per Dr

> Dennis Hardy's recommendation, and took up the last of the yellow

> dock that i had. Because of the discomfort I was having, he had me start

> on grapeseed extract...can't say that the herbs did anything for how my

> liver was feeling. It had to be doing cellular level detoxing and

> healing though.

>

> There does seem to be light at the end of the tunnel.

>

>

> Layer 13

> I guess I will be forever amazed at how the same procedure, the same

> body gives such different reactions each time I flush my liver.

>

> I had a healing crisis and a good deal of liver pain after passing the

> immense amount of liver flukes (was that in Aug or Sept?) I was very

> bumbed out over the whole mess. Understand that digestive carcinoma runs

> in my mother's family. Mama lost her father to this, 2 brothers, a

> sister that died had early stages, and 2 of my 1st cousins have died

> from this before they turned 60, I'm 52 and frankly, the crisis caused

> FEAR. I wasn't watching my diet, eating not so much the SAD diet, but

> things I knew I had no business eating over the last 4-6 weeks. Finally,

> it dawned on my silly-self that I was getting into acidosis, and THAT

> was what was hurting me. So I made up my mind that this is MY bull, and

> I took it by the horns this past weekend.

>

> Reading here in the last month, I came to realize that I'm keeping the

> buttpee thing going much too long; hours longer than I did when I

> started. So I'm questioning self on this. I was magnesium deficient when

> I started? I never went potty on the evening of the first 2 doses any

> more than I would on any other night and it was all over the next day by

> noonish. The last few months, I've been still in the throes of buttpee

> well after dark. Last flush, I found myself GOING the first evening. So

> I'm wondering if maybe now I've gotten my minerals imbalanced...

>

> Here's what I chose to do:

>

> Saturday night:

>

> My usual apple juice to hold the Epsom Salts , drinkable, definitely not

> delicious; instead of the usual 4T to 3 cups of apple juice, I only used

> 3T.

>

> 3/4c of epsom salts/apple juice at 6pm

> (I was already going to the potty before the 2nd dose)

>

> 3/4c of epsom salts/apple juice at 8pm

> (before 9pm, I've got full blow buttpee going on! ... and for those that

> come in here screaming we're not passing gall/liverstones?? Please

> explain the little pea size green stones I passed hours before I ever

> drank the evoo/grapefruit mixture - there were 5 of them when I even

> thought to look ... and be careful here, you'll be explaining it to a

> seasoned colon cleanser! There's NO WAY they had been stuck there since

> last time)

>

> I was going to the potty every few minuters and KNEW I wouldn't be

> drinking my evoo cocktail and going to bed to sleep. I couldn't have

> lain for more than a few minutes at a time, so i delayed the cocktail

> until around midnight when my bowels seemed to settle down.

>

> 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 cup of hand squeezed grapefruit

> juice, 2T Dewormer (it goes down easily enough with a straw, I can get

> the whole thing down in about a minute)

>

> I immediately went to bed, thought I was going to spend sometime reading

> a Dr little book, but I was READY to sleep.

>

> 2a.m. I'm up and GOINGGGGGG ... sand ... course sand!!! LOTS of it. It

> was a combination of tan/like the color of the " calcified " (?) stones

> I'd passed and black/like the huge stones I'd passed. Then I slept for

> the rest of the night.

>

> I don't get up to take the morning epsom salts at 6am, I take it when I

> get up and then 2 hours later.

>

> 8:15am 3/4 cup of the epsom salts

> 10:15am the last

>

> I only went to the potty once all morning long??? What's with that?

> Then, when it started, again, there was LOTS of sand, coarse sand. I had

> begun to think there wasn't going to be any stones. Very late in the

> afternoon, they came, but only about 21-22 that were larger than 1/4 "

> and literally none of those little bb sort. Since starting flushing New

> Years weekend, I hadn't seen the sand like that first time until this

> time. I expelled cups and cups and cups of the sand/chaff?

>

> So, besides less than perfect diet, what's been different, I have to ask

> myself.

> 1. a full month on Barefoot's Kidney Cleanse, it has stone busters

> 2. 2 full weeks on Barefoot's Liver/Gallbladder balance, an herbal

> liver support formula.

> 3. 1 full week on Barefoot's Liver Cleanser, lecithin and herbs for

> breaking up gallstones

>

> This evening, Monday, I have that post-flush soreness that I relate to a

> liver workout, but absolutely NO MORE PAIN!

>

> ... and you can bet your last $ that I haven't put a thing in my mouth

> today that would cause acidity!!!!!

>

> My family's liver history tells me that the alternative to this is very

> ugly; I opt OUT of THAT! :D

>

>

> Layer 14

>

> The differences become even more baffling...

>

> Let me start 2 weeks ago: I fell out of the attic. I am too old to be

> bouncing on my tail like Tigger, especially with an 8' 1st drop. I made

> it to bed; listened to my body, decided I didn't need a dr. It's been a

> rough 2 weeks, but I'll live.

>

> 24 hours after the fall, I passed 3 of the large black gallstones, each

> over 1/2 " in diameter. I fell hard enough to knock stones out of my

> liver or gallbladder...

>

> I've spent about an hour each night in an Epsom Salt's bath to

> combat the sore buns and innards.

>

> I had spoken the last 2 flushes about feeling that I had caused a

> mineral imbalance with the flushing. Including what I'd have absorbed in

> the baths, I was worried about this flush.

>

> Like last month, I cut the dosage of Epsom Salt back to 3T in 3 cups of

> apple juice.

> This was taken in 3/4 cup cocktails at 6pm & 8pm.

> Unlike the last 2 times, I didn't get the trots ... not at all. I did

> have awful rumbling.

> At 10pm, my stomach didn't want any evoo/grapefruit/Dewormer!!!!! I

> didn't take it until after 12:30am when the rumbling calmed a bit.

>

> At 3:30am, I had to GOOOOOO. A bit of sand, 6 or 8 tiny green stones,

> 6-8 tiny tan stones.

>

> When I got up, I took another dose of the es/aj and waited ... and

> waited ... and waited. I never did even get to anything near buttpee,

> rumbling and gas were the items of the day. I passed 7 green or tan

> stones, each of them was at least 1/2 " diameter;, then, late last

> evening, I passed a good bit of sand.

> Now ... liver flush frustration is thinking now here it comes, running

> for the pot and passing gas!!!!!! Those of you with experience know that

> you don't dare " pass gas " during a liver flush!!!!!

>

> Do I consider this a successful flush? A liver that has plagued me for

> the last 2 weeks has the typical post-flush soreness instead of the pain

> of the last 2 weeks. Something came out of there that has given me fits

> for 2 weeks, how can that be anything but a success???

>

>

> Layer 15

> Ever wondered about spontaneously releasing stones? I had never paid any

> attention til I had that fall out of the attic and the next day realized

> that I'd knocked black 1/2 " stones out, but there they were. The fall

> gave my liver fits. I went ahead and did the Dec flush, but decided to

> give it a rest for Jan.

>

> The year ended with a OJ fast. I was using MH's Spice for Life

> formulas, the Spice formula has a lot of cayenne, a dialative herb. That

> with the OJ and my daily doses of plant oils, next thing I knew, there

> were stones in the toilet. Didn't give it a whole lot of thought until

> the end of Jan, I did another OJ flush, with the spices, eating my plant

> oils ... VOILA ... stones in the toilet. Really is giving me much

> thought to Docta Dennis' flush.

>

> This month's flush was Fri evening, Sat a.m.

>

> Did my version of the Hulda flush

>

> 6 & 8 pm ... drinking the 3 cups of apple juice w/3T of Epsom Salt in

> 3/4 c doses

>

> 10 pm ... 1/2 evoo w/1/2 gfj + 1T of Dewormer

>

> Now that I no longer fight constipation, even the first dose of ES has

> me GOING.

>

> Bedtime, my liver and gallbladder sounded like a war-zone! I was GOING

> every little bit until 4:30 ... sludge, no stones during the night.

>

> Sat a.m., I only took one dose of the ES, things were moving right along

> just fine, TY!

>

> The very DIFFERENT thing with this one ... well there were 2:

>

> 1) I passed these buggie things. Yellowish-white, about twice the size

> of the red liver flukes ... some were whole ... they were smooth and

> shiny on top and had leg-looking extensions all around the body; some

> were much longer like maybe tenacles? Some were whole and some had the

> exploded look like liver flukes do. There were probably about 5 whole

> ones and maybe a dozen of the exploded pieces.

> I have no idea what these parasites were.

>

> 2) I've only been counting stones that are 1/4 " or larger for a good

> while now. This time there were none of those, first time for this...but

> there were probably 50 or so of the bb-sort, and they were a color I

> hadn't experienced ... it's hard to describe how a dark olive green can

> be bright too, but that's the best way I can describe.

>

> There was a 3rd thing very different also:

>

> 3) I had God-awful gas! Liver flushing and having gas is NO fun! The gas

> lasted all day Saturday and Sunday. I had eaten nothing but a whole

> pineapple for my no-fat meals and pineapple doesn't normally give me gas

> at all.

>

> I felt better during this flush than I think I ever have. I was sleepy

> from not having slept the night before, but I didn't have any of the

> washed-out-dishrag feelings. Plenty of water probably helped with that.

>

> Also, my liver doesn't feel like it's been to the gym for a strenuous

> work out. *wink* before long, I just might have a normal liver!!!!!

> yayayayaya (puts on her lil dancing shoes for MOJO ... the ones with

> bells on the toes*)

>

>

> Layer 16

> The differences, from one flush to another, is the most amazing part of

> this experience for me. Layer after layer of different GUNK!!!

>

> I did 14 flushes between the last weekend in 2005 and the whole year of

> 2006.

>

> January came and I just couldn't make myself do #15. The thought was

> exhausting.

>

> So #15 was in Feb. I had every intention of doing #16 in March and

> before I could even get to 6pm for the first es dose, I went into a

> spontaneous flush, passing chaff and stones. This had happened to me on

> several previous occasions and I was relating it to my supplementing

> unrefined plant oils and my loving to drink hot lemonade, but on that

> day, I'd had neither.

>

> I've felt like something MAJOR was moving down for flushing since my

> last flush and I was very eager to do this one and see what it was!

>

> My diet Saturday was far from what I'd recommend:

>

> breakfast was a cup of coffee and a pack of junk food crackers

> lunch was a banana sandwich w/regular mayonnaise (I was craving this,

> and I eat what I crave ... PERIOD)

>

> prepared ahead 4 tablespoons of Epsom Salts in 3 cups of organic apple

> juice.

>

> 6pm - 3/4 cups of es/aj mixture ... had a normal bm after that ... I

> normally get an " opening " feeling with this first dose, my eyesight

> improves, my mind feels like a sponge that would soak up anything coming

> at it. I usually feel GREAT here. I didn't experience any of this. I

> felt like my body temperature dropped.

>

> 8pm - 3/4 cups of es/aj mixture ... bowels loosened up very well

>

> 10pm - I prepared 1/2 cup of evoo, 1/2 cup fresh squeezed red grapefruit

> juice, added a generous splash of Dewormer (my parasite cleanse product)

> and headed for bed.

>

> On the way upstairs, I felt like I had a cannonball in my tummy. I was

> cold, I felt nauseous. I'm asking self if I had had enough of this

> flushing stuff and realized I really wanted to continue, but that I

> couldn't drink this cocktail right NOW. I went on to bed, and went to

> sleep without drinking the cocktail, fully intending to drink it when I

> woke up during the night. One hour later, I was wide awake and doing to

> the bathroom every couple minutes, it was more explosive than the normal

> buttpee, but not the draining diarrhea like when you have a virus. I

> finally got up and stayed up til 3am, I wasn't getting any rest from

> being in bed. During this period, I passed liver flukes and very large,

> very thick mucus, maybe mutated candida? My mood at this point was

> better out than in!!!

>

> At 3am, I returned to my bed and took my evoo/gfj cocktail and slept til

> after 8am. I woke up sluggish, of course. I took another 3/4 cup of the

> es/aj.

>

> Let the buttpee begin!!!! ... and it did!!!

>

> This was my first stone free flush. I'd feel like it was because I'd

> done just about everything wrong accept for ONE thing. I haven't passed

> that much chaff since my very first flush. Cups and cups of chaff from

> white to a med tan floated on my toilet water yesterday.

>

> I saw parasites that I'd never seen before also: thread worms I think

> they are called. There were the sesame seed looking things, and tiny

> versions of what somebody here told me are spider-worms.

>

> Late in the afternoon, I was passing something very strange: It looked

> like the chaff, but was joined together, or it was something the same

> color as the chaff and had chaff stuck to it. It was rather fleshy

> looking.

>

> This buttpee thing is going on for much too long for me. I took a single

> dose yesterday morning and was still trotting after 5pm. Obviously when

> I started, I must have had a magnesium deficiency and now I don't. I

> will cut back on the Epsom Salts from now on.

>

>

> *Note: these articles were written each month as I flushed. For some

> reason, layers 11 & 12 are the same article at curezone. That is

> impossible except for a computer glitch.

>

> **Note: layer 16 was my first stone-free flush, and not my last one. I

> made a major change to my flush protocol at this point and stop here to

> avoid confusion. Today, I am stone-free. I saw over 3000 gallstones in

> my first year, and only 5 or 6 in my 2nd year of flushing; they were all

> very old stones that finally came from the depths of my liver late last

> fall.

> Tags: cleansing

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profiles/blog/list?tag=cleansing> ,

> it is like peeling an onion

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profiles/blog/list?tag=it+is+like+pee\

> ling+an+onion> , liver

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profiles/blog/list?tag=liver> , liver

> flush

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profiles/blog/list?tag=liver+flush> ,

> plzchuckle

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profiles/blog/list?tag=plzchuckle>

>

> Share

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/main/sharing/share?id=837025%253ABlog\

> Post%253A449671>

>

> * < Previous Post

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profiles/blogs/i-refuse-to-be-a-rock>

>

> 3 Comments

> [PlzChuckle] <http://community.naturalcures.com/profile/plzchuckle>

> Comment by PlzChuckle

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profile/plzchuckle> on March 29,

> 2009 at 10:36pm Curtsey~

>

> It is a compilation of reports that I made to the Curezone Liver Flush

> Support Forum where I went for support through all of that and where I

> met my 2 of my buddies that helped me save my life, Tony Isaacs and Dr

> Ken Sutter ... as well as many others who cheered me on. I don't know

> anyone locally who is holistic; I turned to the online communities at

> naturalcures.com and curezone.org for support.

>

> :D I'm so glad ya like my style!!!!!!!! [Darla ]

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profile/Darla> Comment by

> Darla <http://community.naturalcures.com/profile/Darla>

> on June 12, 2009 at 8:02am I have gallbladder issues. I have seen a

> naturopath and have been taking something for the gallbladder from her

> for over a year. I have done 4 flushes and honestly don't know how you

> could keep doing them. The last one I swore I could never do another. I

> gag when I take the olive oil and grapefruit juice. It is sooo bad. I

> want to feel well but I keep having issues but sounds like I could do

> flushes indefinitely to get better. Good grief it actually sounds easier

> to have it out. Not what I want but it does. [PlzChuckle]

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profile/plzchuckle> Comment by

> PlzChuckle <http://community.naturalcures.com/profile/plzchuckle> on

> June 12, 2009 at 11:47pm Did you ever consider drinking that " cocktail "

> with a straw?? Put straw as far back in your mouth as you can totally

> bypasses the taste buds .... I used my fav kind of grapefruit - ruby

> reds, ,and a good olive oil that I would have used for a salad dressing,

> in the end, I was adding my Dewormer to the cocktail and it actually

> tastes GOOD.

>

> Darla, I was dying ... liver flushing was preferrable!!!!!!!!!

>

> Take that gallbladder out, for the rest of your life you will have a

> constant drip of bile into your stomach and NO squeeze of large release

> when you eat oils and fats ... poor digestion for the rest of your life.

> It's your body, your choice.

>

> I will be doing HC flush #17 tomorrow.

> Add a Comment

> You need to be a member of Community Cures.com to add comments!

> Join this social network

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/main/authorization/signUp?target=http\

> %3A%2F%2Fcommunity.naturalcures.com%2Fprofiles%2Fblogs%2Fit-is-like-peel\

> ing-an-onion>

>

> RSS

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/profiles/comment/feed?attachedTo=8370\

> 25%3ABlogPost%3A449671 & xn_auth=no>

>

> Welcome to

> Community Cures.com

>

> Sign Up

> ing-an-onion>

> or Sign In

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/main/authorization/signIn?target=http\

> ing-an-onion>

> <https://www.debtcures.com/ver23/index.asp?did=1780 & refcode=c-mmunity>

> <http://www.naturalcures.com/Store>

> <http://www.naturalcures.com/Store>

> <http://www.naturalcures.com/Store> Online Now Natural Cures

> Chat Visit the Natural Cures Chat Room.

>

> Chatroom

>

> <http://www.community.naturalcures.com/forum/topic/show?id=837025%3ATopi\

> c%3A328833>

>

> © 2009 Created by naturalcures

> <http://community.naturalcures.com/xn/detail/u_naturalcures>

>

> Badges <http://community.naturalcures.com/main/embeddable/list> |

> Report an Issue