RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

They are $1.37 each and you can get them at Walmart they have about 5 flavors. I haven't tried the shakes yet.

Re'Keta

-- Re: OT

Where can you purchase these and are they expensive?

-----Original Message-----From: Re'Keta Brown Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 5:54 PMTo: Weight_Watchers_Member_Support_Group Subject: Re: OT

Have anyone tried the new Dr.Phil shakes, bars, vitamin, weightloss pills. yet.

Guest guest

Walmart

-- Healthy Choice Roast Beef Points?

How many points are in Healthy Choice Deli roast beef? I can't find it anywhere in my points book and have been guessing at 1 point per ounce.ThanksShauna

Guest guest

Walmart

How many points are in Healthy Choice Deli roast beef? I can't find it anywhere in my points book and have been guessing at 1 point per ounce.ThanksShauna

Guest guest

NO, but the pharmacy said that they would be in by the end of this month.

Re'Keta

-----Original Message-----From: Re'Keta Brown Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 5:54 PMTo: Weight_Watchers_Member_Support_Group Subject: Re: OT

Guest guest

NO, but the pharmacy said that they would be in by the end of this month.

Re'Keta

Guest guest

yes they are quite a good size, plus they stick to your ribs so you're not hungry in an hour.

Re'Keta

Are they pretty big for a bar, 4 points sounds like a lot? Price is reasonable compared to other brands of bars. Thanks Re'Keta.

They are $1.37 each and you can get them at Walmart they have about 5 flavors. I haven't tried the shakes yet.

Re'Keta

Guest guest

yes they are quite a good size, plus they stick to your ribs so you're not hungry in an hour.

Re'Keta

Are they pretty big for a bar, 4 points sounds like a lot? Price is reasonable compared to other brands of bars. Thanks Re'Keta.

Re'Keta

Guest guest

Cool! I will have to check out our wal-mart. We don't have a walgreens. Thanks for the info.

Barb

Guest guest

Cool! I will have to check out our wal-mart. We don't have a walgreens. Thanks for the info.

Barb

Guest guest

Joya

I agree with you completely. Of course I dont think this DR Phil guy is all that anyway. He peddles simplistic answers to often complex problems. I also think by dipping his hand in the diet industry, yes the diet business panders to people insecurities just to make a buck. He is not the end all he claims to be, in my opinion.

Judith

Guest guest

Joya

I agree with you completely. Of course I dont think this DR Phil guy is all that anyway. He peddles simplistic answers to often complex problems. I also think by dipping his hand in the diet industry, yes the diet business panders to people insecurities just to make a buck. He is not the end all he claims to be, in my opinion.

Judith

Guest guest

What states do ya'll live in that you are able to get these Dr. Phil items?

Healthy Choice Roast Beef Points?

Guest guest

What states do ya'll live in that you are able to get these Dr. Phil items?

Healthy Choice Roast Beef Points?

Guest guest

Liane I think you hit the nail on the head.

Judith

PS I went swimming today. My stomach is still a little tipsy. I stepped on the scale at the Y shut my eyes and low and behold I had not gained weight. I was surprised because I have felt to bad to exercise and I did go off program that one night.

But thank goodness IM holding steady.

Judith

Guest guest

I like Dr.Phil, but what does he know about dieting? He's a shrink... not a physical health doctor. Oprah would have more experience with diet products.

Re: OT

JoyaI agree with you completely. Of course I dont think this DR Phil guy is all that anyway. He peddles simplistic answers to often complex problems. I also think by dipping his hand in the diet industry, yes the diet business panders to people insecurities just to make a buck. He is not the end all he claims to be, in my opinion.Judith