RemedySpot.com

surgery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My doctor is so honest with both me and my Mom that it is sometimes very scary for me. When Mom asked about the RSD spreading, he basically said that it could happen, but he also said he feels it is a rare occurrence in surgery, unless you do not take all precautions necessary! I will make sure that is done if need be and also know the doctor has been doing these types of surgeries for 30 years!

Dawn,

Sorry this has taken me so long to write to you I haven't been feeling too good these last few days.

I know this is a very frightening time for you, at least they are aware of the precautions that need to be taken for your surgery. I think this will be a good thing for you, I will be praying for you and hoping that this will at least this will take your horrible back pain that you have been having away. Then you will only have to deal with all the rest of your pain.

Do you have a date for the surgery? I hope they can get you in so that this whole thing will be over and you will be on your way to feeling better, or a least it the back pain will be better.

take and care

Lin

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.298 / Virus Database: 265.6.7 - Release Date: 12/30/2004