RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Hi from Chicagoland

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Suzi!

Welcome to Breathe-Support! As most of us say around here, we're sorry you had reason too look for us but since you did we're glad you found us!

I am Beth. I'm 49 years old, live in Durham, NC and was diagnosed in June of 06 with non-specific interstitial pneumonitits (NSIP) a form of pulmonary fibrosis. I was also recently diagnosed with Dermatomyositis an auto-immune disease that is the likely cause of my pulmonary fibrosis.

I am also the moderator of this forum.

I hope you find the information, support and friendship here that I have!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 10:06:11 AMSubject: Hi from Chicagoland

Hello Air-Friends, I am new to the group and have been reading theposts for about a week. My name is Suzi, I am 52 years old, and live inthe suburbs north of Chicago. I have finally been (properly)diagnosed with interstitial lung disease and/or PF. I look forward tobeing part of this support group. Thanks, and Happy New Year! Suzi

Guest guest

Hi Suzi...I want to welcome you to our group. Since you have been reading posts you are somewhat familiar w/some of us.

Check out the Files section on the web too.

I'll watch for more posts....

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi from Chicagoland

Hello Air-Friends, I am new to the group and have been reading theposts for about a week. My name is Suzi, I am 52 years old, and live inthe suburbs north of Chicago. I have finally been (properly)diagnosed with interstitial lung disease and/or PF. I look forward tobeing part of this support group. Thanks, and Happy New Year! Suzi