RemedySpot.com

RE: venting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you Matt.

Are you doing better. I am so behind in reading emails, my day the other day went from bad to worse, my son 16yo got a speeding ticket, 100mph on I-25 going to Denver for a concert with a friend. he says he was going downhill and just wasn't paying attention!!

Stress is what is going to get us, I just have trouble handling the stress.

Thanks so much for the kind words,

God Bless,

Marla

-----Original Message-----From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ]On Behalf Of CohenSent: Monday, July 18, 2005 10:15 AMTo: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: venting--- Darlene wrote:> Marla,> It's ok to vent-----that is what we are here> for! I understand what you are saying and yes, most> of us have gone through this. I got so tired of> hearing "if you would exercise, you would feel> better"! That is the worst one, I think! And> there are others..............I had a lady just the> other day ask me "aren't you over that sickness> YET?" I just looked at her and then> said.........."I will have this the rest of my life> and when my lungs get bad enough, I will quit> breathing and then I will be over it!" She did not> know WHAT to say! Anyway, it is really unfortunate> that people do not understand that just because you> can walk and talk that you are not really sick! We> ALL understand here and you can vent anytime you> want to. We are here for you.> > Great comeback Darlene- Matt> > > > RE: venting> > > Sorry everyone I need to vent!! Sometimes I just> want to hit my husband over the head with a bat!! > I had a bad night last night, why, because, like> many of us, to many of us, I had a good day> yesterday and decided to do some cleaning, then got> out the sewing machine, wiped off the year or so> long dust from it and made a skirt, as I was doing> so the left side started to go tingly, but of course> wanted to finish. ( ____________________________________________________Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Guest guest

Thank you Matt.

Are you doing better. I am so behind in reading emails, my day the other day went from bad to worse, my son 16yo got a speeding ticket, 100mph on I-25 going to Denver for a concert with a friend. he says he was going downhill and just wasn't paying attention!!

Stress is what is going to get us, I just have trouble handling the stress.

Thanks so much for the kind words,

God Bless,

Marla

-----Original Message-----From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ]On Behalf Of CohenSent: Monday, July 18, 2005 10:15 AMTo: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: venting--- Darlene wrote:> Marla,> It's ok to vent-----that is what we are here> for! I understand what you are saying and yes, most> of us have gone through this. I got so tired of> hearing "if you would exercise, you would feel> better"! That is the worst one, I think! And> there are others..............I had a lady just the> other day ask me "aren't you over that sickness> YET?" I just looked at her and then> said.........."I will have this the rest of my life> and when my lungs get bad enough, I will quit> breathing and then I will be over it!" She did not> know WHAT to say! Anyway, it is really unfortunate> that people do not understand that just because you> can walk and talk that you are not really sick! We> ALL understand here and you can vent anytime you> want to. We are here for you.> > Great comeback Darlene- Matt> > > > RE: venting> > > Sorry everyone I need to vent!! Sometimes I just> want to hit my husband over the head with a bat!! > I had a bad night last night, why, because, like> many of us, to many of us, I had a good day> yesterday and decided to do some cleaning, then got> out the sewing machine, wiped off the year or so> long dust from it and made a skirt, as I was doing> so the left side started to go tingly, but of course> wanted to finish. ( ____________________________________________________Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Guest guest

--- Marla mbramer@...> wrote:

> Thank you Matt.

> Are you doing better. I am so behind in reading

> emails, my day the other day

> went from bad to worse, my son 16yo got a speeding

> ticket, 100mph on I-25

> going to Denver for a concert with a friend. he

> says he was going downhill

> and just wasn't paying attention!!

> Stress is what is going to get us, I just have

> trouble handling the stress.

> Thanks so much for the kind words,

> God Bless,

> Marla

>

> Hi Marla- I am doing ok right now-no major problems-

hope you are feeling better- Take care of yourself-

Matt

>

>

> > Marla,

> > It's ok to vent-----that is what we are

> here

> > for! I understand what you are saying and yes,

> most

> > of us have gone through this. I got so tired

> of

> > hearing " if you would exercise, you would feel

> > better " ! That is the worst one, I think! And

> > there are others..............I had a lady just

> the

> > other day ask me " aren't you over that sickness

> > YET? " I just looked at her and then

> > said.......... " I will have this the rest of my

> life

> > and when my lungs get bad enough, I will quit

> > breathing and then I will be over it! " She did

> not

> > know WHAT to say! Anyway, it is really

> unfortunate

> > that people do not understand that just because

> you

> > can walk and talk that you are not really sick!

> We

> > ALL understand here and you can vent anytime you

> > want to. We are here for you.

> >

> > Great comeback Darlene- Matt

> >

> >

> >

> > RE: venting

> >

> >

> > Sorry everyone I need to vent!! Sometimes I

> just

> > want to hit my husband over the head with a

> bat!!

> > I had a bad night last night, why, because, like

> > many of us, to many of us, I had a good day

> > yesterday and decided to do some cleaning, then

> got

> > out the sewing machine, wiped off the year or so

> > long dust from it and made a skirt, as I was

> doing

> > so the left side started to go tingly, but of

> course

> > wanted to finish. (

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________________________________________________

> Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home

> page

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

>

>

>

> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> The Neurosarcoidosis Community

>

> NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.

>

> Message Archives:-

>

>

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

>

> Members Database:-

> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant

> messengers.

>

>

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

>

>

Guest guest

It must have need a big hill. By the way isn't anything over 100 mph and they haul you off to jail? I was a kid one time and I guess boys will pull stunts like this. Just praise the Lord that he did not get in an accident, as that would have been deadly at that speed. I grew up in Littleton and went to Arapahoe High School, when they were building I-225 a couple of buddies of mine moved the baracades and would use the highway as a speed way from mid night to 2:00 am exceeding speeds of 180 mph. So I know boys at that age will do the stupidest things.

Bob Casper Cohen wrote:

--- Marla wrote:> Thank you Matt.> Are you doing better. I am so behind in reading> emails, my day the other day> went from bad to worse, my son 16yo got a speeding> ticket, 100mph on I-25> going to Denver for a concert with a friend. he> says he was going downhill> and just wasn't paying attention!!> Stress is what is going to get us, I just have> trouble handling the stress.> Thanks so much for the kind words,> God Bless,> Marla> > Hi Marla- I am doing ok right now-no major problems-hope you are feeling better- Take care of yourself- Matt> > > > Marla,> > It's ok to vent-----that is what we are>

here> > for! I understand what you are saying and yes,> most> > of us have gone through this. I got so tired> of> > hearing "if you would exercise, you would feel> > better"! That is the worst one, I think! And> > there are others..............I had a lady just> the> > other day ask me "aren't you over that sickness> > YET?" I just looked at her and then> > said.........."I will have this the rest of my> life> > and when my lungs get bad enough, I will quit> > breathing and then I will be over it!" She did> not> > know WHAT to say! Anyway, it is really> unfortunate> > that people do not understand that just

because> you> > can walk and talk that you are not really sick! > We> > ALL understand here and you can vent anytime you> > want to. We are here for you.> >> > Great comeback Darlene- Matt> >> >> >> > RE: venting> >> >> > Sorry everyone I need to vent!! Sometimes I> just> > want to hit my husband over the head with a> bat!!> > I had a bad night last night, why, because,

like> > many of us, to many of us, I had a good day> > yesterday and decided to do some cleaning, then> got> > out the sewing machine, wiped off the year or so> > long dust from it and made a skirt, as I was> doing> > so the left side started to go tingly, but of> course> > wanted to finish. (> > > > > > ____________________________________________________> Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home> page> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs> > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community> > NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.> > Message Archives:->

>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages> > Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant> messengers.> >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database> >

Guest guest

It must have need a big hill. By the way isn't anything over 100 mph and they haul you off to jail? I was a kid one time and I guess boys will pull stunts like this. Just praise the Lord that he did not get in an accident, as that would have been deadly at that speed. I grew up in Littleton and went to Arapahoe High School, when they were building I-225 a couple of buddies of mine moved the baracades and would use the highway as a speed way from mid night to 2:00 am exceeding speeds of 180 mph. So I know boys at that age will do the stupidest things.

Bob Casper Cohen wrote:

--- Marla wrote:> Thank you Matt.> Are you doing better. I am so behind in reading> emails, my day the other day> went from bad to worse, my son 16yo got a speeding> ticket, 100mph on I-25> going to Denver for a concert with a friend. he> says he was going downhill> and just wasn't paying attention!!> Stress is what is going to get us, I just have> trouble handling the stress.> Thanks so much for the kind words,> God Bless,> Marla> > Hi Marla- I am doing ok right now-no major problems-hope you are feeling better- Take care of yourself- Matt> > > > Marla,> > It's ok to vent-----that is what we are>

here> > for! I understand what you are saying and yes,> most> > of us have gone through this. I got so tired> of> > hearing "if you would exercise, you would feel> > better"! That is the worst one, I think! And> > there are others..............I had a lady just> the> > other day ask me "aren't you over that sickness> > YET?" I just looked at her and then> > said.........."I will have this the rest of my> life> > and when my lungs get bad enough, I will quit> > breathing and then I will be over it!" She did> not> > know WHAT to say! Anyway, it is really> unfortunate> > that people do not understand that just

because> you> > can walk and talk that you are not really sick! > We> > ALL understand here and you can vent anytime you> > want to. We are here for you.> >> > Great comeback Darlene- Matt> >> >> >> > RE: venting> >> >> > Sorry everyone I need to vent!! Sometimes I> just> > want to hit my husband over the head with a> bat!!> > I had a bad night last night, why, because,

like> > many of us, to many of us, I had a good day> > yesterday and decided to do some cleaning, then> got> > out the sewing machine, wiped off the year or so> > long dust from it and made a skirt, as I was> doing> > so the left side started to go tingly, but of> course> > wanted to finish. (> > > > > > ____________________________________________________> Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home> page> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs> > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community> > NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.> > Message Archives:->

>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages> > Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant> messengers.> >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database> >

Guest guest

Bob Casper Cohen wrote: