RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Hi, Lou here.........................................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I love you this day also, ML.

God be with you and grant you some patience... but do it RIGHT NOW! lol.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi, Lou here.........................................

First of all, Happy New Year to you all and to our new members who will need a lot of help to keep them going. I hope your New Year of 2009 will have many many days and nights of peace, love and comfort.My Pulmonologist called this morning, and he said I did not sound good at all, so he is coming to see me at home. He will call first. I know he does not live far from here. As far as the oxygen goes, going to a higher amount does not do any good, but what DOES do good is STAYING PUT if you get me. I have to learn to sit and not do anything, either watch tv or do computer work. Eat slowly, walk slowly and totally change ME. I don't know, I have gone full speed ahead all my life, and I have continually heard it all the time from you guys here on the board over and over too. My breathing condition is my own fault, not paying attention to what I am told to do. I do know that the very very shortness of breath is due to moving at all. That part I don't like. Haven't even been able to cook anything and that is my joy. I am weak and tired, but not sleepy tired, it is the kind of tired from inside my bones.The pulmo told me that there is nothing he can do for me and there is nothing new on the market at this time for my condition, my lungs are very stiff. Had complete physical last week before eye surgery and he said I have fibrosis and it is what it is. And so, I will continue, I promise, to say every day: I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.I try so hard to be the Persistent Fighter, but my bones are tired and I can't do anything anymore since this week. My eye is coming along, no pain or discomfort there, so just continuing the drops, no big deal there.I do hope that you all will stay well and stay happy no matter what happens to you, enjoy every breath God gives you. and please always remember:I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!!MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA(74)IPF - 02

Guest guest

I love you this day also, ML.

God be with you and grant you some patience... but do it RIGHT NOW! lol.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

First of all, Happy New Year to you all and to our new members who will need a lot of help to keep them going. I hope your New Year of 2009 will have many many days and nights of peace, love and comfort.My Pulmonologist called this morning, and he said I did not sound good at all, so he is coming to see me at home. He will call first. I know he does not live far from here. As far as the oxygen goes, going to a higher amount does not do any good, but what DOES do good is STAYING PUT if you get me. I have to learn to sit and not do anything, either watch tv or do computer work. Eat slowly, walk slowly and totally change ME. I don't know, I have gone full speed ahead all my life, and I have continually heard it all the time from you guys here on the board over and over too. My breathing condition is my own fault, not paying attention to what I am told to do. I do know that the very very shortness of breath is due to moving at all. That part I don't like. Haven't even been able to cook anything and that is my joy. I am weak and tired, but not sleepy tired, it is the kind of tired from inside my bones.The pulmo told me that there is nothing he can do for me and there is nothing new on the market at this time for my condition, my lungs are very stiff. Had complete physical last week before eye surgery and he said I have fibrosis and it is what it is. And so, I will continue, I promise, to say every day: I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.I try so hard to be the Persistent Fighter, but my bones are tired and I can't do anything anymore since this week. My eye is coming along, no pain or discomfort there, so just continuing the drops, no big deal there.I do hope that you all will stay well and stay happy no matter what happens to you, enjoy every breath God gives you. and please always remember:I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!!MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA(74)IPF - 02

Guest guest

ML... I had to come back and tell you I'm not insensitive to what you posted. I was trying to bring you a little smile...

I read right now is a particularly hard time for you and as I've told you before, I feel so helpless. I want to do something for you and can't.

I think this deserves a DAMNIT!

Guest guest

ML... I had to come back and tell you I'm not insensitive to what you posted. I was trying to bring you a little smile...

I read right now is a particularly hard time for you and as I've told you before, I feel so helpless. I want to do something for you and can't.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lou,

I am glad the doctor is making a house call for you. I think it is time for you to become royalty and practice sitting pretty on the couch. You don't have to fight, you just have to learn to enjoy relaxation and rest. I am reading a book called The Spy Went Dancing and it is a true story about a very weathy woman who became a spy during World War II. The spying part hasn't amazed me but her wealthy lifestyle does. She gets out of bed at 11:00 am each day and then her servants brings her breakfast. They then help dress her and she reads the paper and talks on the phone until lunch at 2:30. The she naps and after the nap has help getting dressed for the night's festivites. She is now in her 90s, looks great and I am convinced it is because of her "queenly" lifestyle. So think like a queen Lou, you have cooked and cleaned enough, it is

time to be waited on! God blesss you- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Hi, Lou here.........................................To: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 9:30 AM

First of all, Happy New Year to you all and to our new members who will need a lot of help to keep them going. I hope your New Year of 2009 will have many many days and nights of peace, love and comfort.My Pulmonologist called this morning, and he said I did not sound good at all, so he is coming to see me at home. He will call first. I know he does not live far from here. As far as the oxygen goes, going to a higher amount does not do any good, but what DOES do good is STAYING PUT if you get me. I have to learn to sit and not do anything, either watch tv or do computer work. Eat slowly, walk slowly and totally change ME. I don't know, I have gone full speed ahead all my life, and I have continually heard it all the time from you guys here on the board over and over too. My breathing condition is my own fault, not paying attention to what I am told to do. I do know that the very very shortness

of breath is due to moving at all. That part I don't like. Haven't even been able to cook anything and that is my joy. I am weak and tired, but not sleepy tired, it is the kind of tired from inside my bones.The pulmo told me that there is nothing he can do for me and there is nothing new on the market at this time for my condition, my lungs are very stiff. Had complete physical last week before eye surgery and he said I have fibrosis and it is what it is. And so, I will continue, I promise, to say every day: I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.I try so hard to be the Persistent Fighter, but my bones are tired and I can't do anything anymore since this week. My eye is coming along, no pain or discomfort there, so just continuing the drops, no big deal there.I do hope that you all will stay well and stay happy no matter what happens to you, enjoy every breath God gives you. and please always

remember:I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!!MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA(74)IPF - 02

Guest guest

DENISE: Thank you so much for your note. It made me feel very warm

and comforted inside. Sometimes I like to be told nice things. It

does my heart good to know our group is that way with each other. It

seems all of our hearts are entwined, doesn't it? We relate so well

with each other and our present conditions. So important for us to

be supportive of each other.

Pulmo prob. won't stop by now til maybe Fri or so. It is a holiday

wkend. But I can wait. It is so great to know he is coming.

This afternoon and eve. during dinner, Earl and I have decided to

start making some plans about my funeral. We haven't done anything

yet. There will be no service, viewing, flowers, or anything and I

do want to be cremated (as much as I hate the heat) Good Grief!!!

I have to start making some decisions shortly and I just

said " shortly " . My breathing is worse today too yet. It is getting

scarey for me. Earl is very mad, and me too that our life together

all these wonderful years is going to be cut short. This holiday was

the best ever and all the kids made sure of that. I am so grateful

and blessed for that. My anticipation to see God face to face is

such a phenomenal thought as I have loved him since I was a little

girl. I am NOT afraid at all one bit. That is the good part, I do

believe very strongly in my faith that things for my family who is

left behind find strength to do the right thing for themselves. I

know they will.

Anyhow Happy New Year to all Newbies and all 'oldbies'. heee

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!

MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA

(74) IPF - 02

>

> From: Lou

> Subject: Hi, Lou

here.........................................

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 9:30 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> First of all, Happy New Year to you all and to our new members who

> will need a lot of help to keep them going. I hope your New Year of

> 2009 will have many many days and nights of peace, love and comfort.

>

> My Pulmonologist called this morning, and he said I did not sound

> good at all, so he is coming to see me at home. He will call first.

> I know he does not live far from here. As far as the oxygen goes,

> going to a higher amount does not do any good, but what DOES do

good

> is STAYING PUT if you get me. I have to learn to sit and not do

> anything, either watch tv or do computer work. Eat slowly, walk

> slowly and totally change ME. I don't know, I have gone full speed

> ahead all my life, and I have continually heard it all the time

from

> you guys here on the board over and over too. My breathing

condition

> is my own fault, not paying attention to what I am told to do. I do

> know that the very very shortness of breath is due to moving at

all.

> That part I don't like. Haven't even been able to cook anything and

> that is my joy. I am weak and tired, but not sleepy tired, it is

the

> kind of tired from inside my bones.

>

> The pulmo told me that there is nothing he can do for me and there

is

> nothing new on the market at this time for my condition, my lungs

are

> very stiff. Had complete physical last week before eye surgery and

> he said I have fibrosis and it is what it is. And so, I will

> continue, I promise, to say every day: I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.

>

> I try so hard to be the Persistent Fighter, but my bones are tired

> and I can't do anything anymore since this week. My eye is coming

> along, no pain or discomfort there, so just continuing the drops,

no

> big deal there.

>

> I do hope that you all will stay well and stay happy no matter what

> happens to you, enjoy every breath God gives you. and please always

> remember:

>

> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!!

> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA

> (74)

> IPF - 02

>

Guest guest

know they will.

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!

MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA

(74) IPF - 02

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

good

from

condition

all.

the

>

is

are

>

no

> big deal there.

>

> remember:

>

> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA

> (74)

> IPF - 02

>

Guest guest

know they will.

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!

MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA

(74) IPF - 02

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

good

from

condition

all.

the

>

is

are

>

no

> big deal there.

>

> remember:

>

> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA

> (74)

> IPF - 02

>

Guest guest

MAMA-SHER: You are one of the dearest persons in the whole wide

world. I LOVE YOU THIS DAY 0X0X0X0X00X0X

MARY LOU

IPF - 02

>

> ML... I had to come back and tell you I'm not insensitive to what

you posted. I was trying to bring you a little smile...

> I read right now is a particularly hard time for you and as I've

told you before, I feel so helpless. I want to do something for you

and can't.

> I think this deserves a DAMNIT!

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Hi, Lou

>

>

> First of all, Happy New Year to you all and to our new members

who

> will need a lot of help to keep them going. I hope your New

Year of

> 2009 will have many many days and nights of peace, love and

comfort.

>

> My Pulmonologist called this morning, and he said I did not

sound

> good at all, so he is coming to see me at home. He will call

first.

> I know he does not live far from here. As far as the oxygen

goes,

good

> slowly and totally change ME. I don't know, I have gone full

speed

from

condition

> is my own fault, not paying attention to what I am told to do.

I do

all.

> That part I don't like. Haven't even been able to cook anything

and

> that is my joy. I am weak and tired, but not sleepy tired, it

is the

>

> The pulmo told me that there is nothing he can do for me and

there is

> nothing new on the market at this time for my condition, my

lungs are

> very stiff. Had complete physical last week before eye surgery

and

>

> I try so hard to be the Persistent Fighter, but my bones are

tired

> and I can't do anything anymore since this week. My eye is

coming

> along, no pain or discomfort there, so just continuing the

drops, no

> big deal there.

>

> I do hope that you all will stay well and stay happy no matter

what

> happens to you, enjoy every breath God gives you. and please

always

> remember:

>

> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA

> (74)

> IPF - 02

>

Guest guest

MAMA-SHER: You are one of the dearest persons in the whole wide

world. I LOVE YOU THIS DAY 0X0X0X0X00X0X

MARY LOU

IPF - 02

>

> ML... I had to come back and tell you I'm not insensitive to what

you posted. I was trying to bring you a little smile...

> I read right now is a particularly hard time for you and as I've

told you before, I feel so helpless. I want to do something for you

and can't.

> I think this deserves a DAMNIT!

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Hi, Lou

>

>

> First of all, Happy New Year to you all and to our new members

who

> will need a lot of help to keep them going. I hope your New

Year of

> 2009 will have many many days and nights of peace, love and

comfort.

>

> My Pulmonologist called this morning, and he said I did not

sound

> good at all, so he is coming to see me at home. He will call

first.

> I know he does not live far from here. As far as the oxygen

goes,

good

> slowly and totally change ME. I don't know, I have gone full

speed

from

condition

> is my own fault, not paying attention to what I am told to do.

I do

all.

> That part I don't like. Haven't even been able to cook anything

and

> that is my joy. I am weak and tired, but not sleepy tired, it

is the

>

> The pulmo told me that there is nothing he can do for me and

there is

> nothing new on the market at this time for my condition, my

lungs are

> very stiff. Had complete physical last week before eye surgery

and

>

> I try so hard to be the Persistent Fighter, but my bones are

tired

> and I can't do anything anymore since this week. My eye is

coming

> along, no pain or discomfort there, so just continuing the

drops, no

> big deal there.

>

> I do hope that you all will stay well and stay happy no matter

what

> happens to you, enjoy every breath God gives you. and please

always

> remember:

>

> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA

> (74)

> IPF - 02

>

Guest guest

ML... making final arrangements is a very emotional time. I know it was for us too. It feels good though when it's over and decided.

I plan to be cremated too.

I'm glad you are not afraid ML. I think I still am a little afraid of death. No one has ever come back to tell us what it's like...except Jesus.

Loving you too!

Hi, Lou here.........................................> > > First of all, Happy New Year to you all and to our new members who > will need a lot of help to keep them going. I hope your New Year of > 2009 will have many many days and nights of peace, love and comfort.> > My Pulmonologist called this morning, and he said I did not sound > good at all, so he is coming to see me at home. He will call first. > I know he does not live far from here. As far as the oxygen goes, > going to a higher amount does not do any good, but what DOES do good > is STAYING PUT if you get me. I have to learn to sit and not do > anything, either watch tv or do computer work. Eat slowly, walk > slowly and totally change ME. I don't know, I have gone full speed > ahead all my life, and I have continually heard it all the time from > you guys here on the board over and over too. My breathing condition > is my own fault, not paying attention to what I am told to do. I do > know that the very very shortness of breath is due to moving at all. > That part I don't like. Haven't even been able to cook anything and > that is my joy. I am weak and tired, but not sleepy tired, it is the > kind of tired from inside my bones.> > The pulmo told me that there is nothing he can do for me and there is > nothing new on the market at this time for my condition, my lungs are > very stiff. Had complete physical last week before eye surgery and > he said I have fibrosis and it is what it is. And so, I will > continue, I promise, to say every day: I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.> > I try so hard to be the Persistent Fighter, but my bones are tired > and I can't do anything anymore since this week. My eye is coming > along, no pain or discomfort there, so just continuing the drops, no > big deal there.> > I do hope that you all will stay well and stay happy no matter what > happens to you, enjoy every breath God gives you. and please always > remember:> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!!> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA> (74)> IPF - 02>

Guest guest

ML... making final arrangements is a very emotional time. I know it was for us too. It feels good though when it's over and decided.

I'm glad you are not afraid ML. I think I still am a little afraid of death. No one has ever come back to tell us what it's like...except Jesus.

Loving you too!

Hi, Lou here.........................................> > > First of all, Happy New Year to you all and to our new members who > will need a lot of help to keep them going. I hope your New Year of > 2009 will have many many days and nights of peace, love and comfort.> > My Pulmonologist called this morning, and he said I did not sound > good at all, so he is coming to see me at home. He will call first. > I know he does not live far from here. As far as the oxygen goes, > going to a higher amount does not do any good, but what DOES do good > is STAYING PUT if you get me. I have to learn to sit and not do > anything, either watch tv or do computer work. Eat slowly, walk > slowly and totally change ME. I don't know, I have gone full speed > ahead all my life, and I have continually heard it all the time from > you guys here on the board over and over too. My breathing condition > is my own fault, not paying attention to what I am told to do. I do > know that the very very shortness of breath is due to moving at all. > That part I don't like. Haven't even been able to cook anything and > that is my joy. I am weak and tired, but not sleepy tired, it is the > kind of tired from inside my bones.> > The pulmo told me that there is nothing he can do for me and there is > nothing new on the market at this time for my condition, my lungs are > very stiff. Had complete physical last week before eye surgery and > he said I have fibrosis and it is what it is. And so, I will > continue, I promise, to say every day: I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.> > I try so hard to be the Persistent Fighter, but my bones are tired > and I can't do anything anymore since this week. My eye is coming > along, no pain or discomfort there, so just continuing the drops, no > big deal there.> > I do hope that you all will stay well and stay happy no matter what > happens to you, enjoy every breath God gives you. and please always > remember:> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!!> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA> (74)> IPF - 02>

Guest guest

Loving you too!

Guest guest

You're welcome Lou! Our hearts are entwined here and I think all of us feel it when one of our members is feeling bad. I hope you are feeling better today and start this new year off with a good deep breath. God bless you Lou-

PS. I have a very loved aunt named Lou and when I was little my dad used to sing her a song that was popular in the 50s I think-

" Lou, Lou- she took my diamond ring

Lou, Lou, she tok my watch and chain

Lou she took the keys to my cadillac car

Then she jumped into my chevy and she drove it really far."

I have no idea what the rest of the song is but every time I type your name I find myself humming that verse. Brings a smile to my face every time!

R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Re: Hi, Lou here.........................................To: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 3:05 PM

DENISE: Thank you so much for your note. It made me feel very warm and comforted inside. Sometimes I like to be told nice things. It does my heart good to know our group is that way with each other. It seems all of our hearts are entwined, doesn't it? We relate so well with each other and our present conditions. So important for us to be supportive of each other.Pulmo prob. won't stop by now til maybe Fri or so. It is a holiday wkend. But I can wait. It is so great to know he is coming.This afternoon and eve. during dinner, Earl and I have decided to start making some plans about my funeral. We haven't done anything yet. There will be no service, viewing, flowers, or anything and I do want to be cremated (as much as I hate the heat) Good Grief!!!I have to start making some decisions shortly and I just said "shortly". My breathing is worse today too yet. It is getting scarey for me.

Earl is very mad, and me too that our life together all these wonderful years is going to be cut short. This holiday was the best ever and all the kids made sure of that. I am so grateful and blessed for that. My anticipation to see God face to face is such a phenomenal thought as I have loved him since I was a little girl. I am NOT afraid at all one bit. That is the good part, I do believe very strongly in my faith that things for my family who is left behind find strength to do the right thing for themselves. I know they will.Anyhow Happy New Year to all Newbies and all 'oldbies'. heeeI LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA(74) IPF - 02> > From: Lou <mlpretired@ ...>> Subject: Hi, Lou here........ ......... ......... ......... ......> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 9:30 AM> > > > > > > First of all, Happy New Year to you all and to our new members who > will need a lot of help to keep them going. I hope your New Year of > 2009 will have many many days and nights of peace, love and comfort.> > My Pulmonologist called this morning, and he said I did not sound

> good at all, so he is coming to see me at home. He will call first. > I know he does not live far from here. As far as the oxygen goes, > going to a higher amount does not do any good, but what DOES do good > is STAYING PUT if you get me. I have to learn to sit and not do > anything, either watch tv or do computer work. Eat slowly, walk > slowly and totally change ME. I don't know, I have gone full speed > ahead all my life, and I have continually heard it all the time from > you guys here on the board over and over too. My breathing condition > is my own fault, not paying attention to what I am told to do. I do > know that the very very shortness of breath is due to moving at all. > That part I don't like. Haven't even been able to cook anything and > that is my joy. I am weak and tired, but not sleepy tired, it is the > kind of tired from

inside my bones.> > The pulmo told me that there is nothing he can do for me and there is > nothing new on the market at this time for my condition, my lungs are > very stiff. Had complete physical last week before eye surgery and > he said I have fibrosis and it is what it is. And so, I will > continue, I promise, to say every day: I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.> > I try so hard to be the Persistent Fighter, but my bones are tired > and I can't do anything anymore since this week. My eye is coming > along, no pain or discomfort there, so just continuing the drops, no > big deal there.> > I do hope that you all will stay well and stay happy no matter what > happens to you, enjoy every breath God gives you. and please always > remember:> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!!> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA> (74)> IPF -

02>

Guest guest

You're welcome Lou! Our hearts are entwined here and I think all of us feel it when one of our members is feeling bad. I hope you are feeling better today and start this new year off with a good deep breath. God bless you Lou-

PS. I have a very loved aunt named Lou and when I was little my dad used to sing her a song that was popular in the 50s I think-

I have no idea what the rest of the song is but every time I type your name I find myself humming that verse. Brings a smile to my face every time!

Subject: Re: Hi, Lou here.........................................To: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 3:05 PM

DENISE: Thank you so much for your note. It made me feel very warm and comforted inside. Sometimes I like to be told nice things. It does my heart good to know our group is that way with each other. It seems all of our hearts are entwined, doesn't it? We relate so well with each other and our present conditions. So important for us to be supportive of each other.Pulmo prob. won't stop by now til maybe Fri or so. It is a holiday wkend. But I can wait. It is so great to know he is coming.This afternoon and eve. during dinner, Earl and I have decided to start making some plans about my funeral. We haven't done anything yet. There will be no service, viewing, flowers, or anything and I do want to be cremated (as much as I hate the heat) Good Grief!!!I have to start making some decisions shortly and I just said "shortly". My breathing is worse today too yet. It is getting scarey for me.

Earl is very mad, and me too that our life together all these wonderful years is going to be cut short. This holiday was the best ever and all the kids made sure of that. I am so grateful and blessed for that. My anticipation to see God face to face is such a phenomenal thought as I have loved him since I was a little girl. I am NOT afraid at all one bit. That is the good part, I do believe very strongly in my faith that things for my family who is left behind find strength to do the right thing for themselves. I know they will.Anyhow Happy New Year to all Newbies and all 'oldbies'. heeeI LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA(74) IPF - 02> > From: Lou <mlpretired@ ...>> Subject: Hi, Lou here........ ......... ......... ......... ......> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 9:30 AM> > > > > > > First of all, Happy New Year to you all and to our new members who > will need a lot of help to keep them going. I hope your New Year of > 2009 will have many many days and nights of peace, love and comfort.> > My Pulmonologist called this morning, and he said I did not sound

> good at all, so he is coming to see me at home. He will call first. > I know he does not live far from here. As far as the oxygen goes, > going to a higher amount does not do any good, but what DOES do good > is STAYING PUT if you get me. I have to learn to sit and not do > anything, either watch tv or do computer work. Eat slowly, walk > slowly and totally change ME. I don't know, I have gone full speed > ahead all my life, and I have continually heard it all the time from > you guys here on the board over and over too. My breathing condition > is my own fault, not paying attention to what I am told to do. I do > know that the very very shortness of breath is due to moving at all. > That part I don't like. Haven't even been able to cook anything and > that is my joy. I am weak and tired, but not sleepy tired, it is the > kind of tired from

inside my bones.> > The pulmo told me that there is nothing he can do for me and there is > nothing new on the market at this time for my condition, my lungs are > very stiff. Had complete physical last week before eye surgery and > he said I have fibrosis and it is what it is. And so, I will > continue, I promise, to say every day: I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.> > I try so hard to be the Persistent Fighter, but my bones are tired > and I can't do anything anymore since this week. My eye is coming > along, no pain or discomfort there, so just continuing the drops, no > big deal there.> > I do hope that you all will stay well and stay happy no matter what > happens to you, enjoy every breath God gives you. and please always > remember:> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!!> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA> (74)> IPF -

02>

Guest guest

02>