RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: me again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-

As a mom, I was devastated with the PSC diagnosis for . My husband found this group and yes, what a wonderful find it was. Through reading everyone's emails, the learning from the research and the general support, good wishes and knowledge that you are not alone - I became less and less anxious. I also find hope in the future, that because of the power within this group, we can advocate for better care and research for PSC in the future. If there was a way for you to attend the ville conference, it would be a great experience.

Your recent events sound incredibly stressful. Your husband sounds wonderful and supportive - how lucky for you!

Take care. Enjoy this amazingly beautiful northern California day. (I'm sorry for all of you in the recent snowstorm!)

Joanne H

(, Ca, mom of , 17, UC/PSC 2-06)

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of HanleySent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 9:37 PMTo: Subject: Re: Re: Me again

Hi,

Thank you for the positive response. I am having a tough time right now, and it just seems to be one thing after another. Recently I was beat up by a neighbor's brother, this in turn gave me a severe concussion. When I was given the confirmation about my psc, I had a seizure and had to go to the dr. then the dr. took away my license for at least three months, so I had to quit my job and go on temporary disability, so while I am on temp. disability I am applying for perm. disability because the psc and the celiac's disease are too much for my body handle. I have two autoimmune diseases and they wear me down.

My husband tells me that we are in this together and that he is not going anywhere, he is very optimistic about all the things we have to look forward to together, we still have our lives ahead of us, and maybe the path I was on did change a bit, but that is the way things are, there is a reason for all of this.

I think that this group () is the best thing ever. I was a mess, but day by day I begin to see that this is not the end of the world, if anything it gives me more reason to live my life to the fullest.

Thank you again. You and the others are really helping me through a tough time.

B- <heartrn45 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

,You did nothing to make the bile bulid up. You did nothing to get PSC just like none of us did. Remember your wedding vows if they were like most of ours it is for better or worse in sickness and in health. This is not something you knew about and hid from him. It is life and life is what happens while we make other plans. I am sure he loves you very much.It is normal when newly diagnosed to spend alot of time and energy thinking about it. I think that most of us over time has found a fairly good balance. You and your spouse will too. Talk to your doctor about how you are feeling. I also found the documentry Crazy Sexy Cancer that a girl with liver cancer did helped me to see that all my feelings etc are normal. I do not agree with some of her tonics and such. She also has a book out and talkes freely about her feelings and coming to grips with an unexpected diagnosis.I also think you will find that we have times of feeling awful and times of feeling better. Stay well hydrated and rested. Try to take one day at a time. It does get easier. PSC 5/07 Listed>> Hello,> > Since I am newly diagnosed I feel like I don't know anything. I am very very itchy, I don't know what to do. I am wondering if I did something to cause the bile to build up in my blood stream or whatever causes the itchies. > > When is my life going to be normal again? I have been throwing up, itchy and just plain sad. I am 30 years old, my husband is 32, we have been married for a year and a half and I feel like he is getting a raw deal, I mean this disease is tiring, it take so much out of me, and therefore him. Will I get better at managing it? Is there hope? Please someone tell me a hopeful story, something that they went through and survived to tell about, something about how to make this mind over matter and not let this damn PSC run my life. I swear it is all I think about, all I do is read about it, and I can't go on this way.> > Plus I AM ITCHY! That is the strangest part, and at the moment, the most annoying.> > Wishing you all well, and hope you all have an itch-free weekend.> > B-> > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

-

As a mom, I was devastated with the PSC diagnosis for . My husband found this group and yes, what a wonderful find it was. Through reading everyone's emails, the learning from the research and the general support, good wishes and knowledge that you are not alone - I became less and less anxious. I also find hope in the future, that because of the power within this group, we can advocate for better care and research for PSC in the future. If there was a way for you to attend the ville conference, it would be a great experience.

Your recent events sound incredibly stressful. Your husband sounds wonderful and supportive - how lucky for you!

Take care. Enjoy this amazingly beautiful northern California day. (I'm sorry for all of you in the recent snowstorm!)

Joanne H

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of HanleySent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 9:37 PMTo: Subject: Re: Re: Me again

Hi,

Thank you for the positive response. I am having a tough time right now, and it just seems to be one thing after another. Recently I was beat up by a neighbor's brother, this in turn gave me a severe concussion. When I was given the confirmation about my psc, I had a seizure and had to go to the dr. then the dr. took away my license for at least three months, so I had to quit my job and go on temporary disability, so while I am on temp. disability I am applying for perm. disability because the psc and the celiac's disease are too much for my body handle. I have two autoimmune diseases and they wear me down.

My husband tells me that we are in this together and that he is not going anywhere, he is very optimistic about all the things we have to look forward to together, we still have our lives ahead of us, and maybe the path I was on did change a bit, but that is the way things are, there is a reason for all of this.

I think that this group () is the best thing ever. I was a mess, but day by day I begin to see that this is not the end of the world, if anything it gives me more reason to live my life to the fullest.

,You did nothing to make the bile bulid up. You did nothing to get PSC just like none of us did. Remember your wedding vows if they were like most of ours it is for better or worse in sickness and in health. This is not something you knew about and hid from him. It is life and life is what happens while we make other plans. I am sure he loves you very much.It is normal when newly diagnosed to spend alot of time and energy thinking about it. I think that most of us over time has found a fairly good balance. You and your spouse will too. Talk to your doctor about how you are feeling. I also found the documentry Crazy Sexy Cancer that a girl with liver cancer did helped me to see that all my feelings etc are normal. I do not agree with some of her tonics and such. She also has a book out and talkes freely about her feelings and coming to grips with an unexpected diagnosis.I also think you will find that we have times of feeling awful and times of feeling better. Stay well hydrated and rested. Try to take one day at a time. It does get easier. PSC 5/07 Listed>> Hello,> > Since I am newly diagnosed I feel like I don't know anything. I am very very itchy, I don't know what to do. I am wondering if I did something to cause the bile to build up in my blood stream or whatever causes the itchies. > > When is my life going to be normal again? I have been throwing up, itchy and just plain sad. I am 30 years old, my husband is 32, we have been married for a year and a half and I feel like he is getting a raw deal, I mean this disease is tiring, it take so much out of me, and therefore him. Will I get better at managing it? Is there hope? Please someone tell me a hopeful story, something that they went through and survived to tell about, something about how to make this mind over matter and not let this damn PSC run my life. I swear it is all I think about, all I do is read about it, and I can't go on this way.> > Plus I AM ITCHY! That is the strangest part, and at the moment, the most annoying.> > Wishing you all well, and hope you all have an itch-free weekend.> > B-> > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>

Guest guest

-

Joanne H

Hi,