Guest guest

Re: Pulmo visit tomorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jeane

how far south can you drive

maybe we can meet somewhere between Philly and Hazelton for lunch or dinner

do you have someone who can drive you?Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: Pulmo visit tomorrowTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 8:22 PM

I just got home a little while from the doctor's. Took a detour and stopped at this wonderful place to have some ribs. I considered it my reward for going thru the pulmonary function torture and the 6 minute or till you crook walk.My functions took a significant drop (10 %) across the board pretty much. But this is the first real serious drop at one time like that. My DLCO is now 42% but I refuse to let things get me down. It could be worse - that could have been my highest # instead of one of the lower ones. I will still keep on going on and fighting this. Heck sure beats the alternative. Why waste what time I have left on a pity party. I knew that there would be tests like this at times. I'm not happy with it but there is little I can do about it except use it to make me more determined to fight and find voices to yell about it for all of us.Maybe I will figure out a way to contact

Obama's office again like I did before election day. I need to give him something more to think about besides which fortune 500 company needs a bailout next. We need a bailout here and now.