RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: happy labor day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow, very cool and thank you for telling me that — I needed an “uplifting” thought about him being there :)

I went to school in Rochester NY and those were the days, lemme tell you, I had the time of my life –

I have been to Boston and love it – anywhere in New England is great to/for me...

Sue

Boston is such a great place to go to school. I went to BU and the experience of it never leaves you.:)

~E:)

Guest guest

I had to work E — duty called. S’okay, now I can vegg out and watch a movie — we got “friends with money” --excellent cast with Frances McDormand, jennifer anniston, joan cusak and so many more I forget :)

That is SO cool about the psychic — is aqua man calling your friend for water or for ... A date?

I am nosy as they come, tell me more!!! LOL!!!

Have a great night with your super soft hair!

Sue

JustYourTypeDTP wrote:

E---- I hope your hair is soft and lovely :)

WELL, Sue, I haven't taken the stuff out of my hair yet...

I hope it will be nice too!:) It smells really sweet...so I can live with this mushy mesh for now. I will have to rinse it out before bed.:)

Its amazing that you did your work today...being that its a holiday. Man, you are a hard worker.

I had a friend call a psychic (who I think is good) and he told her she would meet someone with water... AND, tonight an Aqua-Man is gonna call her for the first time. (He does waterfall landscaping)

I can't wait to find out how it goes!!!

TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

I had to work E — duty called. S’okay, now I can vegg out and watch a movie — we got “friends with money” --excellent cast with Frances McDormand, jennifer anniston, joan cusak and so many more I forget :)

That is SO cool about the psychic — is aqua man calling your friend for water or for ... A date?

Sue

JustYourTypeDTP wrote:

I hope it will be nice too!:) It smells really sweet...so I can live with this mushy mesh for now. I will have to rinse it out before bed.:)

Its amazing that you did your work today...being that its a holiday. Man, you are a hard worker.

I had a friend call a psychic (who I think is good) and he told her she would meet someone with water... AND, tonight an Aqua-Man is gonna call her for the first time. (He does waterfall landscaping)

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Sue

JustYourTypeDTP wrote:

Guest guest

Australia? I wish! LOL I'm in California.jackie  The beach? You must be in Australia! Or...actually with our weather, you could be here in Texas...still in the 90s..what was I thinking!I just got done working for the day,E---- I hope your hair is soft and lovely :)SueOn 9/4/06 3:56 PM, "Ken & Jackie Reimer" <quest4us (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:  LOL!!!!  I'm on the computer, but not working today... going to the beach.  Happy labor Day!jackieYooooooooo hooooooo,Hello all... Am I the only lonely on the computer and working today?:)Sue www.myspace.com/jordanreimermusic

Guest guest

Australia? I wish! LOL I'm in California.jackie  The beach? You must be in Australia! Or...actually with our weather, you could be here in Texas...still in the 90s..what was I thinking!I just got done working for the day,E---- I hope your hair is soft and lovely :)SueOn 9/4/06 3:56 PM, "Ken & Jackie Reimer" <quest4us (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:  LOL!!!!  I'm on the computer, but not working today... going to the beach.  Happy labor Day!jackieYooooooooo hooooooo,Hello all... Am I the only lonely on the computer and working today?:)Sue www.myspace.com/jordanreimermusic

Guest guest

Guest guest

JustYourTypeDTP wrote: LOLOL on Matt Mc. He hasn’t used deoderant in 20 years! I doubt he will care...! Lol!He’s from Texas isn’t he?Sue Sue: Ah...yes he's from Texas, and you are right...he doens't use

deoderant. Maybe that is what broke him up with Pennelope Cruze. LOL:) I understand he likes to brush his teeth a lot, which is a real plus! I love teeth... Yes the man is from TEXAS. I love his playfullness. I need some fun!!!! ~E:) Oh On 9/4/06 2:21 PM, "E Gillespie" <lyongillespie (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Sue: Why...thankyou. <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZC> I am gonna go see the Back Eed Peas on the 14th with my girlfriend...and I have to look good in case I meet MaConaughey there.:) ~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.

Guest guest

What are the green pills and how the heck are ou getting 59.81 mcg T4 LOL?

This is what I'm taking plus two green pills and one selenium every day.

(I take a whole slew of others, but I think they don't CHANGE the activity of the thryoid protocol the way the selenium and the green pills do)

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.

Guest guest

(I take a whole slew of others, but I think they don't CHANGE the activity of the thryoid protocol the way the selenium and the green pills do)

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was L A Z Y this weekend!! I had sat and sun off, mon we were closed, so had that off, worked today and since I go back to my reg. sched this week, I have weds off and work on sat. 3 days in a row off! I moved my towel rack into the bathroom, did 2 loads of laundry and did dishes twice. And vacuumed. I still have dishes to do, but..but....but...... SpiffE Gillespie wrote: JustYourTypeDTP <justyourtypedtp (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Yooooooooo hooooooo,Hello all... Am I the only lonely on the computer and working today?:)Sue __________________________________________________________ Sue: I just got from trying to buy a tv from Costco. It was closed, so I go my hair cut. I really need to go get the color done again... That will cost a piece of change. I just ate a fried egg on a nice english muffin and am now downing a cup of tea. I'm on my fourth day of two green pills per day. I was feeling overcharged, so I had to reduce my Armour. I'll do 97 mgs today. How is your day going? ~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

I was L A Z Y this weekend!! I had sat and sun off, mon we were closed, so had that off, worked today and since I go back to my reg. sched this week, I have weds off and work on sat. 3 days in a row off! I moved my towel rack into the bathroom, did 2 loads of laundry and did dishes twice. And vacuumed. I still have dishes to do, but..but....but...... SpiffE Gillespie wrote: JustYourTypeDTP <justyourtypedtp (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Yooooooooo hooooooo,Hello all... Am I the only lonely on the computer and working today?:)Sue __________________________________________________________ Sue: I just got from trying to buy a tv from Costco. It was closed, so I go my hair cut. I really need to go get the color done again... That will cost a piece of change. I just ate a fried egg on a nice english muffin and am now downing a cup of tea. I'm on my fourth day of two green pills per day. I was feeling overcharged, so I had to reduce my Armour. I'll do 97 mgs today. How is your day going? ~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Guest guest

I believe so too!! ( Reaches over and tweeks her cheek cuz she's so cute! ) SpiffJustYourTypeDTP wrote: Keep going, you’re gonna look FANTASTIC :)SueOn 9/4/06 1:17 PM, "E Gillespie" <lyongillespie (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZC> I'm deep conditioning my hair now..... ~E:)E Gillespie <lyongillespie (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Ya know, there's another thing you can do too. Rinse your hair like normal, then put the conditioning stuff in, rub it around some then slowly pour about half a can of beer over your hair and comb it all thru. Shines like crazy! The first time I tried it, I brought in a beer from the fridge cuz it was hot out. I thought, sip for me, sip for my head, sip for me, etc. Ya, that first glug for me was great, but pouring cold beer over my head was NOT one of my better ideas! It's better to let it get flat and warm before you do it. Seems to work better too for some reason. Maybe the alcohol is gone by then. Dunno. SpiffE Gillespie wrote: I'm deep conditioning my hair now..... ~E:)E Gillespie <lyongillespie (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: New Dose T4 = 59.81 mcg T3 = 0 mcg Armour = 1.7 Grains Total T4 = 124.41 mcg 11 % " T3 = 15.3 mcg Equivalent T4 Dose = 185.61 mcg This is what I'm taking plus two green pills and one selenium every day. (I take a whole slew of others, but I think they don't CHANGE the activity of the thryoid protocol the way the selenium and the green pills do) Migraine and brain fog.... BETTER (still not perfect, but improved). Gerd and fatigue.......... Challenging. I weigh 109.6 for a whole month...and I'm eating what I want. ~E:) E Gillespie <lyongillespie (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>

wrote: JustYourTypeDTP <justyourtypedtp (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Yooooooooo hooooooo,Hello all... Am I the only lonely on the computer and working today?:)Sue __________________________________________________________ Sue: I just got from trying to buy a tv from Costco. It was closed, so I go my hair cut. I really need to go get the color done again... That will cost a piece of change. I just ate a fried egg on a nice english muffin and am now downing a cup of tea. I'm on my fourth day of

two green pills per day. I was feeling overcharged, so I had to reduce my Armour. I'll do 97 mgs today. How is your day going? ~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.