RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: WAY off topic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi E...no I didn’t check the link...busted!

I admit to being a “speed email reader” -- I belong to 4 boards and am moderator of another in addition to getting about 100 work related emails PLUS a gazillion non work crap a day....

$26 is still a lot but I will check her out! Here in South Central Tx we have been in a draught and all lawns are burned to a crisp and my hair and skin have been so dry as well :(

Sue

Sue:

If you checked into the link...I think the price was 26 dollars for a small bottle.:)

If you can manage it.....I think you will really be impressed.

Guest guest

Hi E...no I didn’t check the link...busted!

I admit to being a “speed email reader” -- I belong to 4 boards and am moderator of another in addition to getting about 100 work related emails PLUS a gazillion non work crap a day....

$26 is still a lot but I will check her out! Here in South Central Tx we have been in a draught and all lawns are burned to a crisp and my hair and skin have been so dry as well :(

Sue

Sue:

If you checked into the link...I think the price was 26 dollars for a small bottle.:)

If you can manage it.....I think you will really be impressed.

Guest guest

Aint it amazing what it can do for your self esteem and just plain how you feel, just to get your hair done! You'll have to get out more often, just to show it off! SpiffE Gillespie wrote: Sue: AND...I went and had the highlights put in...and I MUST say my hair looks so amazing. IT Rocks!!! Its so soft...my hairdresser even noticed how good it feels.:) Thanks for your support and encouragement... Sue..you are such a doll! ~E:) JustYourTypeDTP <justyourtypedtp (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: It will be the second time out of the house this week.(AFTER being bed-ridden-house- bound for over two years) I'm gonna wear real clothes and shoes...

YAY!!!--Be still my heart!EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!I am so happy for you :)And your lovely hair.... I hope Matt Mc shows up! LOL!Sue TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Aint it amazing what it can do for your self esteem and just plain how you feel, just to get your hair done! You'll have to get out more often, just to show it off! SpiffE Gillespie wrote: Sue: AND...I went and had the highlights put in...and I MUST say my hair looks so amazing. IT Rocks!!! Its so soft...my hairdresser even noticed how good it feels.:) Thanks for your support and encouragement... Sue..you are such a doll! ~E:) JustYourTypeDTP <justyourtypedtp (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: It will be the second time out of the house this week.(AFTER being bed-ridden-house- bound for over two years) I'm gonna wear real clothes and shoes...

YAY!!!--Be still my heart!EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!I am so happy for you :)And your lovely hair.... I hope Matt Mc shows up! LOL!Sue TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Beer works for me.....wash your hair real well, but don't rub the ends between your hands, that busts it all up. Then apply your conditioner, just running your fingers thru your hair. Take some room temp beer ( not out of the fridge, no matter how good that sounds, it'll give you brain freeze, trust me on this one..... ) and leaning your head back, pour about half of it over your hair. Comb thru your hair to get it all, and then rinse it with water that's a little cooler, gets rid of the suds faster. Also don't comb your hair when it's dry either, if it's brittle, it tends to really break off that way.Ya know....if you can get some, get some equinique, it's horse and human shampoo, and that stuff works WONDERS, seriously. It doesn't take that much. Kiiiiiinda spendy but considering how long it lasts, it's actually pretty cheap. Smells good too. There's a bottle for the shampoo that's bigger, and the conditioner in the same size bottle. There's some shine stuff, can't

remember what it's actually called, but when you smooth it thru your hair, it really brings out the highlights! I'll see if I can find the web address so you can look it up.SpiffJustYourTypeDTP wrote: WELL...its astronomically expensive. I have to warn you before you get all excited..:) Its called Phytonectar and I bought mine in a kit for 65 bucks or so along with two other items.

ITS really great stuff from France, and all the Top line salons use it for -----------------Dearest E, * sigh * I cannot spend 65 bucks on this mop of mine :(I will have to try what is it? Eggs? Mayo? Beer? Anyone know?Thanks, though!Sue

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.

Guest guest

Beer works for me.....wash your hair real well, but don't rub the ends between your hands, that busts it all up. Then apply your conditioner, just running your fingers thru your hair. Take some room temp beer ( not out of the fridge, no matter how good that sounds, it'll give you brain freeze, trust me on this one..... ) and leaning your head back, pour about half of it over your hair. Comb thru your hair to get it all, and then rinse it with water that's a little cooler, gets rid of the suds faster. Also don't comb your hair when it's dry either, if it's brittle, it tends to really break off that way.Ya know....if you can get some, get some equinique, it's horse and human shampoo, and that stuff works WONDERS, seriously. It doesn't take that much. Kiiiiiinda spendy but considering how long it lasts, it's actually pretty cheap. Smells good too. There's a bottle for the shampoo that's bigger, and the conditioner in the same size bottle. There's some shine stuff, can't

remember what it's actually called, but when you smooth it thru your hair, it really brings out the highlights! I'll see if I can find the web address so you can look it up.SpiffJustYourTypeDTP wrote: WELL...its astronomically expensive. I have to warn you before you get all excited..:) Its called Phytonectar and I bought mine in a kit for 65 bucks or so along with two other items.

ITS really great stuff from France, and all the Top line salons use it for -----------------Dearest E, * sigh * I cannot spend 65 bucks on this mop of mine :(I will have to try what is it? Eggs? Mayo? Beer? Anyone know?Thanks, though!Sue

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had a friend who washed his hair in nothing but beer. It was beautiful black &

so shiny it

looked like glass. He had friends that came over every night & there was always

left over

beer & he couldn't see wasting it....lol.

Cindy Sue

Guest guest

No problem! I also found out that horse linament, with msm in it, works good for toothaches. I've had one for about a week now and it's gonna be another month before I get into the dentist. I didn't have any advil or like that on hand, so I rubbed the horse linament alongside my jaw where it hurt and the pain was gone. Worked really well! Course it's back now because I ate breakfast and I accidentally chewed on that side, SO.....that sux but at least I know how to cure it when I get home without getting all doped up. The msm is transdermal, goes in thru the skin. The menthol part of the linament did wonders for my sinuses too! SpiffJustYourTypeDTP wrote: Thanks, Spiff — I see you got some “horse sense” into this LOL!SueOn 9/14/06 6:28 PM, "DerSpiff" <mzspiff (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Beer works for me.....wash your hair real well, but don't rub the ends between your hands, that busts it all up. Then apply your conditioner, just running your fingers thru your hair. Take some room temp beer ( not out of the fridge, no matter how good that sounds, it'll give you brain freeze, trust me on this one..... ) and leaning your head back, pour about half of it over your hair. Comb thru your hair to get it all, and then rinse it with

water that's a little cooler, gets rid of the suds faster. Also don't comb your hair when it's dry either, if it's brittle, it tends to really break off that way.Ya know....if you can get some, get some equinique, it's horse and human shampoo, and that stuff works WONDERS, seriously. It doesn't take that much. Kiiiiiinda spendy but considering how long it lasts, it's actually pretty cheap. Smells good too. There's a bottle for the shampoo that's bigger, and the conditioner in the same size bottle. There's some shine stuff, can't remember what it's actually called, but when you smooth it thru your hair, it really brings out the highlights! I'll see if I can find the web address so you can look it up.SpiffJustYourTypeDTP <justyourtypedtp (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: WELL...its astronomically expensive. I have to warn you before you get all excited..:) Its called Phytonectar and I bought mine in a kit for 65 bucks or so along with two other items. ITS really great stuff from France, and all the Top line salons use it for -----------------Dearest E, * sigh * I cannot spend 65 bucks on this mop of mine :(I will have to try what is it? Eggs? Mayo? Beer? Anyone know?Thanks, though!Sue Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42974/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview>

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

DerSpiff wrote: Aint it amazing what it can do for your self esteem and just plain how you feel, just to get your hair done! You'll have to get out more often, just to show it off! Spiff . I'm with you there Spiff...all the way. Now, I went to the chiro and the message therapist at the Somers Day Spa before heading out to the concert. IT was all so fablulous to be pampered and too just BE in public. There were people looking at me as I looked at them.... Funny how that can seem like such a stange thing when the only people you ever see are on TV.:) Looks like a few new restraunts have popped up in my area too! ~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

DerSpiff wrote: Aint it amazing what it can do for your self esteem and just plain how you feel, just to get your hair done! You'll have to get out more often, just to show it off! Spiff . I'm with you there Spiff...all the way. Now, I went to the chiro and the message therapist at the Somers Day Spa before heading out to the concert. IT was all so fablulous to be pampered and too just BE in public. There were people looking at me as I looked at them.... Funny how that can seem like such a stange thing when the only people you ever see are on TV.:) Looks like a few new restraunts have popped up in my area too! ~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow, that is so cool......I'm so happy for you! You can just tell it in your note! You needed a good pampering, I honestly believe so! SpiffE Gillespie wrote: DerSpiff <mzspiff (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Aint it amazing what it can do for your self esteem and just plain how you feel, just to get your hair done! You'll have to

get out more often, just to show it off! Spiff . I'm with you there Spiff...all the way. Now, I went to the chiro and the message therapist at the Somers Day Spa before heading out to the concert. IT was all so fablulous to be pampered and too just BE in public. There were people looking at me as I looked at them.... Funny how that can seem like such a stange thing when the only people you ever see are on TV.:) Looks like a few

new restraunts have popped up in my area too! ~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Wow, that is so cool......I'm so happy for you! You can just tell it in your note! You needed a good pampering, I honestly believe so! SpiffE Gillespie wrote: DerSpiff <mzspiff (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Aint it amazing what it can do for your self esteem and just plain how you feel, just to get your hair done! You'll have to

get out more often, just to show it off! Spiff . I'm with you there Spiff...all the way. Now, I went to the chiro and the message therapist at the Somers Day Spa before heading out to the concert. IT was all so fablulous to be pampered and too just BE in public. There were people looking at me as I looked at them.... Funny how that can seem like such a stange thing when the only people you ever see are on TV.:) Looks like a few

new restraunts have popped up in my area too! ~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest