RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: WAY off topic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So can I come over and watch the nfr on that big huge set this december? All that barrel racing in HI DEF!! YAAA!Spifflyongillespie wrote: HEY All:I went to Costco and picked out a TV. The rest of the customers were swarming 'round as we listened to the pitch guy. Apparently these things are flying off the shelves. You can return the thing after it dies many years from now if you like and GET all your money back! Talk about a deal!:)The TV was so big...we had to have

a guy heave it into the back seat without its box.So...got it home..wrestled the bad boy out of the car and into the living room. THERE it sits. I called the cable company so we could get the HDTV service and have sent my old ma, 'round to collect the new box.She thinks we are gonna get this thing sparked up in time for her to watch House tonight.Well.....seems like a pipe dream...but we shall see! If not, she's gonna be sitting on my bed watching MY TV. Gulp! ~E:)

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

DerSpiff wrote: So can I come over and watch the nfr on that big huge set this december? All that barrel racing in HI DEF!! YAAA!Spiff . _YYa know Spiff...leave it to you to mention something I wouldn't have thought of in a million years. Barrel Racing.... Sure!!!:) ~E:)_,_._,___ TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.

Guest guest

So can I come over and watch the

nfr on that big huge set this december? All that barrel racing in HI

DEF!! YAAA!

> Spiff

>

>

>

>

> New Message Search

> Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the

improved message search.

>

>

>

>

> Share feedback on the new changes to Groups

>

>

> Recent Activity

>

> 8

> New Members

>

> Visit Your Group

>

> .

>

>

> _YYa know Spiff...leave it to you to mention something I wouldn't have

thought of in a million years. Barrel Racing.... Sure!!!:)

>

> ~E:)_,_._,___

>

>

>

> TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo!

Small Business.

>

Guest guest

Well, that's probly why you guys keep me around.......lol SpiffCindy wrote: So can I come over and watch thenfr on that big huge set this december? All that barrel racing in HIDEF!! YAAA!>

Spiff>>>>> New Message Search> Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out theimproved message search.>>>>> Share feedback on the new changes to Groups>>> Recent Activity>> 8> New Members>> Visit Your Group>> .>>> _YYa know Spiff...leave it to you to mention something I wouldn't havethought of in a million years. Barrel Racing.... Sure!!!:)>> ~E:)_,_._,___>>>> TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo!Small Business.>

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

> > DerSpiff mzspiff@ wrote: So can I come over and watch the

> nfr on that big huge set this december? All that barrel racing in HI

> DEF!! YAAA!

> > Spiff

I am going to try this again, for some reason the last one didn't appear with

my message.

could be this stupid Mac I am borrowing.

Anyway, I said,

Hey Der spiff,

Why not to come to Vegas & see the NFR Live & in person? Gilly's afterwards, I

have a way

to get you in even if there are no tickets available. If my sister doesn't come

this year you

could stay here.

Cindy

Guest guest

DerSpiff wrote: WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! HOLY COW WOW!!! . You sure mention cows a lot Spiff. E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

MU... spiff ( Remember that hershey's chocolate commercial where the skinny cow is laying on the ice cream sundae? )E Gillespie wrote: DerSpiff <mzspiff (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! HOLY COW WOW!!! . You sure mention cows a lot Spiff. E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

MU... spiff ( Remember that hershey's chocolate commercial where the skinny cow is laying on the ice cream sundae? )E Gillespie wrote: DerSpiff <mzspiff (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! HOLY COW WOW!!! . You sure mention cows a lot Spiff. E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

It will be the second time out of the house this week

..(AFTER being bed-ridden-house- bound for over two years)  

I'm gonna wear real clothes and shoes... YAY!!!

--Be still my heart!

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!

I am so happy for you :)

And your lovely hair.... I hope Matt Mc shows up! LOL!

Sue

Guest guest

--Be still my heart!

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!

Sue

Guest guest

--Be still my heart!

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!

Sue

Guest guest

There's something we never thought of tho.....we can't just throw her to the wolves of Hollywood. When's the last time he made a movie? Does he have a steady income that she can depend on becoming accustomed to? These are things we have to consider...... SpiffJustYourTypeDTP wrote: It will be the second time out of the house this week.(AFTER being bed-ridden-house- bound for over two

years) I'm gonna wear real clothes and shoes... YAY!!!--Be still my heart!EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!I am so happy for you :)And your lovely hair.... I hope Matt Mc shows up! LOL!Sue

Guest guest

There's something we never thought of tho.....we can't just throw her to the wolves of Hollywood. When's the last time he made a movie? Does he have a steady income that she can depend on becoming accustomed to? These are things we have to consider...... SpiffJustYourTypeDTP wrote: It will be the second time out of the house this week.(AFTER being bed-ridden-house- bound for over two

years) I'm gonna wear real clothes and shoes... YAY!!!--Be still my heart!EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!I am so happy for you :)And your lovely hair.... I hope Matt Mc shows up! LOL!Sue

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sue: AND...I went and had the highlights put in...and I MUST say my hair looks so amazing. IT Rocks!!! Its so soft...my hairdresser even noticed how good it feels.:) Thanks for your support and encouragement... Sue..you are such a doll! ~E:) JustYourTypeDTP wrote: It will be the second time out of the house this week.(AFTER being bed-ridden-house- bound for over two years) I'm gonna wear real clothes and shoes... YAY!!!--Be still my heart!EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!I am so happy for you :)And your lovely hair.... I hope Matt Mc shows up! LOL!Sue TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

Guest guest

Sue: AND...I went and had the highlights put in...and I MUST say my hair looks so amazing. IT Rocks!!! Its so soft...my hairdresser even noticed how good it feels.:) Thanks for your support and encouragement... Sue..you are such a doll! ~E:) JustYourTypeDTP wrote: It will be the second time out of the house this week.(AFTER being bed-ridden-house- bound for over two years) I'm gonna wear real clothes and shoes... YAY!!!--Be still my heart!EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!I am so happy for you :)And your lovely hair.... I hope Matt Mc shows up! LOL!Sue TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow, if your hairdresser noticed, you are doing some good stuff~

My hair is so dry :(

What did you use?

Sue

Sue:

AND...I went and had the highlights put in...and I MUST say my hair looks so amazing. IT Rocks!!!

Its so soft...my hairdresser even noticed how good it feels.:) <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZC> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZC>

Thanks for your support and encouragement... Sue..you are such a doll!

~E:)

Guest guest

Wow, if your hairdresser noticed, you are doing some good stuff~

My hair is so dry :(

What did you use?

Sue

Sue:

AND...I went and had the highlights put in...and I MUST say my hair looks so amazing. IT Rocks!!!

Its so soft...my hairdresser even noticed how good it feels.:) <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZC> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZC>

Thanks for your support and encouragement... Sue..you are such a doll!

~E:)

Guest guest

WELL...its astronomically expensive.  I have to warn you before you get all excited..:)

Its called Phytonectar and I bought mine in a kit for 65 bucks or so along with two other items.  ITS really great stuff from France, and all the Top line salons use it for --------

---------

Dearest E,

* sigh *

I cannot spend 65 bucks on this mop of mine :(

I will have to try what is it? Eggs? Mayo? Beer? Anyone know?

Thanks, though!

Sue

Guest guest

WELL...its astronomically expensive.  I have to warn you before you get all excited..:)

Its called Phytonectar and I bought mine in a kit for 65 bucks or so along with two other items.  ITS really great stuff from France, and all the Top line salons use it for --------

---------

Dearest E,

* sigh *

Thanks, though!

Sue

Guest guest

---------

Dearest E,

* sigh *

Thanks, though!

Sue

Guest guest

Sue: If you checked into the link...I think the price was 26 dollars for a small bottle.:) If you can manage it.....I think you will really be impressed. ~E:)JustYourTypeDTP wrote: WELL...its astronomically expensive. I have to warn you before you get all excited..:) Its called Phytonectar and I

bought mine in a kit for 65 bucks or so along with two other items. ITS really great stuff from France, and all the Top line salons use it for -----------------Dearest E, * sigh * I cannot spend 65 bucks on this mop of mine :(I will have to try what is it? Eggs? Mayo? Beer? Anyone know?Thanks, though!Sue TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.

Guest guest

Sue: If you checked into the link...I think the price was 26 dollars for a small bottle.:) If you can manage it.....I think you will really be impressed. ~E:)JustYourTypeDTP wrote: WELL...its astronomically expensive. I have to warn you before you get all excited..:) Its called Phytonectar and I

bought mine in a kit for 65 bucks or so along with two other items. ITS really great stuff from France, and all the Top line salons use it for -----------------Dearest E, * sigh * I cannot spend 65 bucks on this mop of mine :(I will have to try what is it? Eggs? Mayo? Beer? Anyone know?Thanks, though!Sue TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.

Guest guest

Hi E...no I didn’t check the link...busted!

I admit to being a “speed email reader” -- I belong to 4 boards and am moderator of another in addition to getting about 100 work related emails PLUS a gazillion non work crap a day....

$26 is still a lot but I will check her out! Here in South Central Tx we have been in a draught and all lawns are burned to a crisp and my hair and skin have been so dry as well :(

Sue

Sue:

If you checked into the link...I think the price was 26 dollars for a small bottle.:)

If you can manage it.....I think you will really be impressed.