little bit of time then I'm happy. I can't imagine what a headache it

must be to gather stats and figure 'em up. When I read that you were

4000 emails behind, I sure don't want you to have to search through 'em

for my stats... only to then have to spend even more time figuring 'em

out.

I'm sure that my team will understand as far as the team stats are

concerned. We haven't heard from Faith or Stan in weeks, I think

Alberta is still off-line for the holidays, Ann hasn't been posting

much... and that just leaves Helen, whom I'm sure will understand.

So, just a little gift from me to you... one less thing to contend with. :-)

Thank you so very much for all that you've done to encourage us, not

only during this contest, but always!!

Please take care of yourself!

love ya,

Janet

Guest guest

Melody I agree with Janet if this will help you with the time that you need you can count me out , I know your having mucho problems and dont need anymore take care of your self I can do without the stats my thoughts are just about me right now Im proud to say last yr at christmas I was down 158 and after christmas I was up 3 lbs putting me at 161 this yr I weight in before christmas at 158 and friday after the holiday I was at 161 may not be 5 lbs below but sure am proud to say im not going out of leeway Im a kops in black this yr and happy about this , I thank you for the contest , but for some reason our team didnt seem to be that interested, Janet I thank you for your supportting emails , perhaps the contest may have ran just a bit to long but all in all it was good we take the good with the bad right team mates no hard feelings to anyone I have enjoyed what we did,as for the yr 06 its

going to be a good one for everyone on this loop just keep the emails with encouraging words and this will be a great help to all tops and Kops ..hugs to all Helen Jan Hamilton wrote: Melody,I'm sure that you're overwhelmed with things right now... especially since you-know-who has been home. Just want for you to have one less little thing to contend with... I'm withdrawing from the 12 weeks of Christmas contest. Yup, you read that correctly. The contest ended on Saturday, but I want to withdraw now. Reason- I got everything out of it that I'd hoped for... support, encouragement, challenge, fun, etc., etc., so it served it's purpose. I DON'T want for you to have to figure up my stats for the past 2 weeks. If that saves you even a little bit of time

then I'm happy. I can't imagine what a headache it must be to gather stats and figure 'em up. When I read that you were 4000 emails behind, I sure don't want you to have to search through 'em for my stats... only to then have to spend even more time figuring 'em out. I'm sure that my team will understand as far as the team stats are concerned. We haven't heard from Faith or Stan in weeks, I think Alberta is still off-line for the holidays, Ann hasn't been posting much... and that just leaves Helen, whom I'm sure will understand. So, just a little gift from me to you... one less thing to contend with. :-) Thank you so very much for all that you've done to encourage us, not only during this contest, but always!!Please take care of yourself!love ya,Janet

Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos