RemedySpot.com

casting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI FANNY , I AM GOING TO THE CT IN MIAMI ALSO , WOW NICE TO KNOW SOMEONE SO CLOSE TO ME , I'M NORTH IN COCONUT CREEK . WE ARE GOING FOR AN EVALUATION ON THE 13TH . LET ME KNOW HOW EVERYTHING GOES ON FRIDAY

MELISSA

casting>Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:08:42 -0000>>Hi i was wondering how bad the casting process is , i'm especially>worried

because my baby cries when i simply am pulling a shirt over his>head and it's covered for a moment , he doesnt like his head covered at>all , i'm really worried about the whole helmet thing working out .>also how long does the casting take ? is there anyone in florida whos>child has plagio or tort.>>mom of Aiden 61/2 months about to be evaluated at ct.>

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Thank you to all who responded to my concerns about the casting

process. I feel much more relaxed and prepared for it. I am still

very nervous about it but I know I am doing the best thing for my

baby. We are going this Wednesday so say a prayer for us!

• 3 years later...

Its good to hear that Chicago is willing to keep going with Olivias casting s to buy invaluable growth time. As Ive said multiple times before, I know this is why my daughter is doing well. Her doc kept casting to buy time prior to any surgical leap…This approach to treatment for children that missed their window at a cure is by far the best way to go…IMHO…If distraction rods are effective for up to 3.5 yrs or 6/7 lengthenings , than serial casting to buy growth time for our kiddos is a must in many cases.Sorry, you didn’t get the results you were hoping for. Keep up the good fight!HRH From: infantile scoliosis treatment [mailto:infantile scoliosis treatment ] On Behalf Of queenieSent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:15 AMinfantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Casting Olivia 2 had her fifth cast placed yesterday in Chicago shriners, the results are good and bad. Her lower curve is 77% out of cast and 55% in the cast, her upper curve in 55% out of cast and 35% in the cast. This is right where we started a year ago, which is disheartening, but Dr. H said we are getting better correction in the cast. He said we should try to continue casting as long as possible to give her grow time and at least keep her curves from getting worse and look at surery in the future. I had convinced myself when we started this a year ago that this was going to work for Olivia. So now I have to except that it's not, and worry about what is best for her. She is now a stubborn Orange pistol. She picked orange this time around even though her grandma wanted her to pick green.