RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Roll Call

Rate this topic

Guest guest

keep up the good work, TOPS hugs and smiles, Bethpeggy manning wrote: I lost 3/4 lb this week. We have been exercising most every day and I drank at least 64 oz water except for one day at work. It was so busy that day I didnt even get to eat until 4pm. HUGSPeggySue Yahoo! MailUse Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

keep up the good work, TOPS hugs and smiles, Bethpeggy manning wrote: I lost 3/4 lb this week. We have been exercising most every day and I drank at least 64 oz water except for one day at work. It was so busy that day I didnt even get to eat until 4pm. HUGSPeggySue Yahoo! MailUse Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

Thanks Beth HUGSPeggySueBeth wrote: keep up the good work, TOPS hugs and smiles, Bethpeggy manning wrote: I lost 3/4 lb this week. We have been exercising most every day and I drank at least 64 oz water except for one day at work. It was so busy that day I didnt even get to eat until 4pm. HUGSPeggySue Yahoo! MailUse Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

Thanks Beth HUGSPeggySueBeth wrote: keep up the good work, TOPS hugs and smiles, Bethpeggy manning wrote: I lost 3/4 lb this week. We have been exercising most every day and I drank at least 64 oz water except for one day at work. It was so busy that day I didnt even get to eat until 4pm. HUGSPeggySue Yahoo! MailUse Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

Betty2 ~ A IS good !!!!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Roll Call

I turtled this week in spite of being bad. A new week and better control ahead!

Betty 2

Guest guest

Willie ~ Hope you don't get too cold up there !!!!! It's supposed to get into the low 40's here tonight !!!!!! Deep in SE Texas~ thank goodness no ice storm !!!!!!! Stay warm and listen to your doctor !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Roll Call

No weigh in this week due to being house bound- per Doctor's ordersBack on antibiotics for the next week.Can't make the KHS Meeting - if it's gonna be held.Starting tonight the ice storm is supposed to hit us hard out here.---[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Guest guest

Janet ~ With all the work you put in this week with your bathroom and bedroom ~ that should have been enough exercise no matter WHAT choices you made !!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING !!!!!!!! Doing so much YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!

You WILL make better choices this coming week and do better !!!!!!! Sounds like your red bedroom will be 'hot' !!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

roll call

I gained 2.25 lbs last week. I know where I went wrong. Just didn't have enough motivation to make the right choices. All the motivation that I had was going towards remodeling the bathroom.hugs,Janet

Guest guest

Sorry about your gain. I wish I have the energy to just clean my house let alone. remodel. Bet you can change the gain into a loss next week. HUGSPeggySueHamilton and Feeser wrote: I gained 2.25 lbs last week. I know where I went wrong. Just didn't have enough motivation to make the right choices. All the motivation that I had was going towards remodeling the bathroom.hugs,Janet

Yahoo! Mail Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

Sorry about your gain. I wish I have the energy to just clean my house let alone. remodel. Bet you can change the gain into a loss next week. HUGSPeggySueHamilton and Feeser wrote: I gained 2.25 lbs last week. I know where I went wrong. Just didn't have enough motivation to make the right choices. All the motivation that I had was going towards remodeling the bathroom.hugs,Janet

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Willie B. I want you to get better soon. I dont like it when you feel bad. HUGSPeggySueWillie Bird wrote: No weigh in this week due to being house bound- per Doctor's ordersBack on antibiotics for the next week.Can't make the KHS Meeting - if it's gonna be held.Starting tonight the ice storm is supposed to hit us hard out here.---[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, more on new and used cars.

Guest guest

Hey Willie B. I want you to get better soon. I dont like it when you feel bad. HUGSPeggySueWillie Bird wrote: No weigh in this week due to being house bound- per Doctor's ordersBack on antibiotics for the next week.Can't make the KHS Meeting - if it's gonna be held.Starting tonight the ice storm is supposed to hit us hard out here.---[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, more on new and used cars.

Guest guest

Janet,

Get outta' that bathroom and rattle some pots and pans with some healthy meals! You know how to do it....you CAN do it!

Hugs,

roll call

I gained 2.25 lbs last week. I know where I went wrong. Just didn't have enough motivation to make the right choices. All the motivation that I had was going towards remodeling the bathroom.hugs,Janet__________ NOD32 1.1413 (20060217) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

SUPER, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, TERRIFIC going, Kathy !!!!!!!!!! Knew you could do it !!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

roll call

well after gaining 3/4 last week this week I lost 2.5 lbs:)

happy about that,,, I guess the gym and the step classes are working..

Friday is another class so on to hopefully another loss next week...

Have a great weekend everyone

working on trades for srd, only a few more weeks!!!

Kathy H

Guest guest

WTG Kathy.....awesome lose. Keep up the good job. HUGSPeggySueKathy wrote: well after gaining 3/4 last week this week I lost 2.5 lbs:) happy about that,,, I guess the gym and the step classes are working.. Friday is another class so on to hopefully another loss next week... Have a great weekend everyone working on trades for srd, only a few more weeks!!! Kathy HEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Yahoo! Mail

Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

Guest guest

Betty2

I am sorry you had such a bad time. I hope you are feeling better today.

Nothing can keep me down Grammy Pat

Guest guest

Betty2,

I know prices keep getting higher, but don't you think your reaction at the

check out

was a little strong? Just kidding. I'm glad you are no worse than you are.

Kathleen

>

> I got busy yesterday and wasn't able to send in my weight. Lost 2 lbs on

Thursday night.

> I spent a lot of yesterday in the emergancy room in the hospital. I passed out

at the

> checkout at our WalMart. Side effect from some meds and I bottomed out my

blood

> pressure. To long an explanation! But realty simple. Hit my head on my basket

when I

> went down, pulled a muscle when they got me up to get on streacher. They

maimed a hip

> doing a test in the hospital. Very sore this morning but really in great shape

the

> cardiogram was really great.

> Now have to go back and get the groceries all over again didn't get them paid

for and I was

> alone. Someone went with us to get the car from the parking lot. Guess I'll

have the next

> door neighbor to go with me may not be able to drive with my pulled muscle.

That's the

> saga of Betty 2. See there we all have excitement!

> Betty 2

Guest guest

I am so glad that you are okay...but no more excitement like that, okay??? BethBeja92430@... wrote: I got busy yesterday and wasn't able to send in my weight. Lost 2 lbs on Thursday night. I spent a lot of yesterday in the emergancy room in the hospital. I passed out at the checkout at our WalMart. Side effect from some meds and I bottomed out my blood pressure. To long an explanation! But realty simple. Hit my head on my basket when I went down, pulled a muscle when they got me up to get on streacher. They maimed a hip doing a test in the hospital. Very sore this morning but really in great shape the cardiogram was really

great. Now have to go back and get the groceries all over again didn't get them paid for and I was alone. Someone went with us to get the car from the parking lot. Guess I'll have the next door neighbor to go with me may not be able to drive with my pulled muscle. That's the saga of Betty 2. See there we all have excitement! Betty 2

Guest guest

CONGRATS Alberta !!!!!! Such an inspiration to be SIX AND ONE FOURTH UNDER

GOAL !!!!!!!! Another one of our INSPIRING KOPS !!!!!! Hugs,Randie

Roll call

> Weighed in this morning at 6-1/4 lb. under goal. That 1 hour water

> aerobics

> did it!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Alberta

>

Guest guest

Betty2,

Glad you lost 2 pounds! But good lord....stay off of the ground and out of the emergency room. Also. glad you weren't weren't hurt any worse!

Hugs,

> > I got busy yesterday and wasn't able to send in my weight. Lost 2 lbs on Thursday night.> I spent a lot of yesterday in the emergancy room in the hospital. I passed out at the > checkout at our WalMart. Side effect from some meds and I bottomed out my blood > pressure. To long an explanation! But realty simple. Hit my head on my basket when I > went down, pulled a muscle when they got me up to get on streacher. They maimed a hip > doing a test in the hospital. Very sore this morning but really in great shape the > cardiogram was really great.> Now have to go back and get the groceries all over again didn't get them paid for and I was > alone. Someone went with us to get the car from the parking lot. Guess I'll have the next > door neighbor to go with me may not be able to drive with my pulled muscle. That's the > saga of Betty 2. See there we all have excitement!> Betty 2__________ NOD32 1.1430 (20060304) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Betty2 ~ So glad you're doing better !!!! Such an experience !!! Hope this NEVER happens to you again !!!!!

BUT CONGRATS on your loss !!!! SUPER !!!!!!! At least that was one good thing that happened this week !!!!! Now you're ANOTHER one of our GREAT (sorry for you though) storytellers on the loop !!!!! Hugs, Randie

Roll call

I got busy yesterday and wasn't able to send in my weight. Lost 2 lbs on Thursday night.

I spent a lot of yesterday in the emergancy room in the hospital. I passed out at the checkout at our WalMart. Side effect from some meds and I bottomed out my blood pressure. To long an explanation! But realty simple. Hit my head on my basket when I went down, pulled a muscle when they got me up to get on streacher. They maimed a hip doing a test in the hospital. Very sore this morning but really in great shape the cardiogram was really great.

Now have to go back and get the groceries all over again didn't get them paid for and I was alone. Someone went with us to get the car from the parking lot. Guess I'll have the next door neighbor to go with me may not be able to drive with my pulled muscle. That's the saga of Betty 2. See there we all have excitement!

Betty 2

Guest guest

Willie, you are such an inspiration to us all! You are always so comfortably nder goal.

Hugs,

Roll Call

Down 1 pound6 below goalWillie---[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]__________ NOD32 1.1430 (20060304) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Once again a SUPER FABULOUS weigh-in from one of our SUPER FABULOUS KOPS on this loop !!!!!! AND one who was Best KOPS of the week AND month !!!!!! CONGRATS and hugs, Willie !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Randie

Roll Call

Down 1 pound6 below goalWillie---[