RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Roll Call

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am just being Nosy as usuall.

Willie

Willie, it's not being nosey - - it's being "caring" and "interested" - - - we all LOVE to hear when somebody has been successful and ends the year with a loss - - and we want to be able to encourage the ones who didn't have a loss to hang in there and do better this year!! And we want to encourage people like Melody who did have a good loss, but is still unhappy because it wasn't a much as she wanted!!! That's what we're here for - - - to offer support wherever it is needed!!

I'm happy to report that I finished the year without one single red mark on my weight sheet - - - never once went out of leeway, even though I was close to the top a time or two!! So I want to CHALLENGE everybody on the loop to NOT HAVE ANY RED MARKS THIS NEXT YEAR!! WHETHER YOU ARE "TOPS" OR "KOPS" - - - - - -

(((HUGS))):)

Clara

Guest guest

Willie ~ Glad to see you're still under leeway ~~~~ but I know you don't want to go out !!!!! Hope you get to feeling better too !!!!! WIth the weather the way it's been here ~~ warm then cold ~~~ it's no wonder people have been sick !!!!!! Guess it's the same where you're at !!!!!!

Roll Call

Am glad to see MM is back !!!!!!!!!Have missed you on the loop, gal.

Before I get into roll call I'd like to report that

According to what I've heard ----------

We are allowed to go to any TOPS Function in another Area that we wish to go to.

I hope ya'll have some near enough that I can come to. Soooooooooooooo, post those dates !!

Or have Miss Melody post them on the Web Site and then let us know where to find the forms

we need to register.

I stayed the same 119 .... 7 under.

I am back to fighting to stay up to bottom leeway.

I go on Antibiotics today, with a Doctor's Apt on Monday.

I feel like screaming, which I may do when I get around to going outside.

Did all my exercises, not as much as usuall because of the "Crud"

I have been watching all ya'lls weight reports and sure would like to know what you did for the year.

Email me privately if you would like to share that with me. I have those Janet put on loop( She's a DOLL)

I am just being Nosy as usuall.

Willie

twbird@...

Guest guest

You'll do better this week Betty2 !!!!! The holidays got to a lot of us !!!!!!!! You CAN do it !!!!! THINK POSITIVE !!!!!!!!! I also had a gain too !! WE can do it, Betty2 !! HAVE FAITH !! Hugs, Randie

Roll Call

I gained a whopping 6 1/2 lbs in the three weeks I wasn't able to weigh in. Glad we get to start over in the black. This is a new week, new year and I'm starting over.

Betty 2

Guest guest

Thanks Peggy Sue !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Re: Roll call

Randie

We will get it off. I know for sure you will because you always get what you want. I have faith in you.

HUGSPeggySue

Randie wrote:

Boo !!!!! I gained at last evening's weigh-in ~ 1 pound ~ BUT I know I'm starting off in BLACK !!!!!!!!! I know too, that I just ATE too much and not the right things over the holidays !!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Guest guest

You'll do better this week Betty2 !!!!! The holidays got to a lot of us !!!!!!!! You CAN do it !!!!! THINK POSITIVE !!!!!!!!! I also had a gain too !! WE can do it, Betty2 !! HAVE FAITH !! Hugs, Randie

I know I know, but one gets weary after being down the road so many times. You'ld think we would learn better after a while. Thanks for the support.

Betty 2

Guest guest

I hope that you feel better soon. Take care of yourself, TOPS hugs and smiles, Bethwinona harrell wrote: Up 0.5 lb this week but it's okay after my huge loss last week. Am down with bronchitis and larngytis so not feeling so good. Will chat later. Hugs Winnie Winnie Harrell TOPS TX # 1837, Bonham What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Not bad after your GREAT loss !!!!! Hang in there Winnie !!!!! Hope you start feeling better real soon !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Roll Call

Up 0.5 lb this week but it's okay after my huge loss last week. Am down with bronchitis and larngytis so not feeling so good. Will chat later.

Hugs

Winnie

Winnie Harrell

TOPS TX # 1837, Bonham

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

Guest guest

Take care of yourself and get better soon. ((Hugs)) Jeanettewinona harrell wrote: Up 0.5 lb this week but it's okay after my huge loss last week. Am down with bronchitis and larngytis so not feeling so good. Will chat later. Hugs Winnie Winnie Harrell TOPS TX # 1837, Bonham What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Green is great ! sorry that you're on ypur back, hope you feel bette soon, Eloy.

-------------- Original message from mwdw@...: --------------

At Tops I was a green 'slow pokey' little turtle today in more ways than one. I am down in my back.

Tops hugs, ( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )

Guest guest

Oh, I am so sorry your back is bothering you. Hope it feels better

soon. Good going on your turtle, green and slow is good.

>From: mwdw@...

>Reply-To: TexasTOPS

>To: cybertops@...

>Subject: roll call

>Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:24:15 EST

>

>At Tops I was a green 'slow pokey' little turtle today in more ways than

>one.

>I am down in my back.

>

>

>Tops hugs,

> ( MWDW@... )

>#TX 1743, ville

>(south of San )

Guest guest

It's ok to be a "slow-pokey" green turtle! Your body is just taking a rest! Sorry about your back trouble, . Take care of yourself.

Hugs,

roll call

At Tops I was a green 'slow pokey' little turtle today in more ways than one. I am down in my back.

Tops hugs, ( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )__________ NOD32 1.1377 (20060124) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Willie, congrats on the awesome loss! So glad you are so comfortably under goal!

Hugs,

Roll Call

Down 2 1/2 lbs todayBack to where I like to stay..........5 1/2 below goal.Am now 55 miles from Atlanta. I might make by IRD.Willietwbird@...---[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]__________ NOD32 1.1382 (20060127) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Green is certainly good. Hope you have a wonderful week. HUGSPeggySueAnn Baird wrote: I DID make my meeting tonight. I had a turtle. I was expecting a gain so was very satisfied with the turtle. Ann Ann Baird from Texasgroups.yahoo.com/groups/cookwithless Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.

Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, more on new and used cars.

Guest guest

Green is certainly good. Hope you have a wonderful week. HUGSPeggySueAnn Baird wrote: I DID make my meeting tonight. I had a turtle. I was expecting a gain so was very satisfied with the turtle. Ann Ann Baird from Texasgroups.yahoo.com/groups/cookwithless Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.

Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, more on new and used cars.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Great Loss and good going on being under that much....please let me know how Alberta is doing...Hugs Janice

Roll Call

Lost 1 pound

Sitting at 6 1/2 below goal

At 118 1/2 pounds

Would like for ya'll to know Alberta is in the Hospital !!!!

Not much info yet. I am hoping Danny will call me back tonight.

Will let ya'll know something when I do.

Please keep her in your Prayers.

Willie

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.0/248 - Release Date: 2/1/2006

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.0/248 - Release Date: 2/1/2006

Guest guest

that's a GREAT LOSS!!!!!!....Hugs Janice

Roll Call

Lost 1 3/4 lbs after being gone for two weeks. Guess coughing does use calories. lol

Had to leave before the meeting got started as I got a coughing spell and nothing would help.

Betty2

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.0/248 - Release Date: 2/1/2006

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.0/248 - Release Date: 2/1/2006

Guest guest

GREAT GOING !!!!!!!!! AND having missed 2 weeks !!!!!!!! Hope you are feeling better though !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Roll Call

Lost 1 3/4 lbs after being gone for two weeks. Guess coughing does use calories. lol

Had to leave before the meeting got started as I got a coughing spell and nothing would help.

Betty2

Guest guest

GREAT GOING !!!!!!!!! AND having missed 2 weeks !!!!!!!! Hope you are feeling better though !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Roll Call

Betty2

Guest guest

SUCH an INSPIRATION, Willie !!!!!!!!! You ALWAYS do a SUPER job !!!!!!! Prayers are going up for Alberta !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Roll Call

Lost 1 pound

At 118 1/2 pounds

Willie

Guest guest

SUCH an INSPIRATION, Willie !!!!!!!!! You ALWAYS do a SUPER job !!!!!!! Prayers are going up for Alberta !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Roll Call

Lost 1 pound

At 118 1/2 pounds

Willie

Guest guest

Weigh to go, !!!!!! CONGRATS on your loss !!!!! Hugs, Randie

roll call

Hello all,Actually weighed in with a pound + loss. I had so many errands to run while I was in Austin I was actually just about late for the meeting and I forgot exactly what I lost but it was more than a pound and less than two pounds. Any lost makes me real happy.Happy Days, no read marks.

Guest guest

Elaine, that is amazing. Hope you are doing better with your teeth but keep up the good work

"Just Doin' it" Grammy PatYTD_ 37.2 miles

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.– Gordon,

Guest guest

keep up the good work, TOPS hugs and smiles, Bethpeggy manning wrote: I lost 3/4 lb this week. We have been exercising most every day and I drank at least 64 oz water except for one day at work. It was so busy that day I didnt even get to eat until 4pm. HUGSPeggySue Yahoo! MailUse Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.