RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

exercise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

a, I really like to make Sugar Free Spiced Cider. Then I add a squirt of Sugar Free Caramel. I think it is easily as good as Starbucks' Caramel Apple Cider. Joanne

RE: Re: Exercise

Yes I read it. OK< I will definitely have my three in. YOu shouldn't have told me that, I would have had to walk tomorrow. Oh hopefully I will anyway. I am craving unbelievable. Holy smoke. and I tried those decaf coffee singles (blech, tastes like instant) and the dulce de leche syrup (double yech, all i taste is artificial sweetener and no caramel. and i don't care for a whole lot of artificial sweetener. Gosh, I hope the chocolate and vanilla are better. Has anyone had the caramel? does it taste strongly of caramel? I want it to taste like starbucks caramel machiatto, fat chance of that.

a

-----Original Message-----From: Joya Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 9:24 PMTo: AtkinsChallengers Subject: Re: Re: Exercise

Yes, a. Did you not read the article I sent in?????

I need to get one more in. Does yoga count?

paulaTake a peek at the Challengers "Before" pictures in our 2002 photo album at our Yahoo page, click on photos 2002 or try directly at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/atkinschallengers/lst?.dir=/ & .src=gr & .view=t . If you'd like to send in your "Before" picture to someday compare with an "After" picture, please contact any of the moderators.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at: (jocee131@...)Norma (norwood@...)JJ (cybercat1@...)Dianne (lambart@...) Joya (bocock@...)

Guest guest

Joya,

I'm only doing that 20 minutes of advanced because I somehow

lost/loaned out my basic tape. I do like it tho. Feel really good the rest

of the day.

I'm adding 5 minutes more on monday.

I wanted to ask, you mentioned a shoulder problem. I must have missed

that, what happened? Did you get hurt?

Amy

Guest guest

well where do you buy sugar free cider and how do you make it again?

-----Original Message-----From: Joanne Zambo Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 12:33 AMTo: AtkinsChallengers Subject: Re: Re: Exercise

a, I really like to make Sugar Free Spiced Cider. Then I add a squirt of Sugar Free Caramel. I think it is easily as good as Starbucks' Caramel Apple Cider. Joanne

Yes I read it. OK< I will definitely have my three in. YOu shouldn't have told me that, I would have had to walk tomorrow. Oh hopefully I will anyway. I am craving unbelievable. Holy smoke. and I tried those decaf coffee singles (blech, tastes like instant) and the dulce de leche syrup (double yech, all i taste is artificial sweetener and no caramel. and i don't care for a whole lot of artificial sweetener. Gosh, I hope the chocolate and vanilla are better. Has anyone had the caramel? does it taste strongly of caramel? I want it to taste like starbucks caramel machiatto, fat chance of that.

a

-----Original Message-----From: Joya Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 9:24 PMTo: AtkinsChallengers Subject: Re: Re: Exercise

paulaTake a peek at the Challengers "Before" pictures in our 2002 photo album at our Yahoo page, click on photos 2002 or try directly at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/atkinschallengers/lst?.dir=/ & .src=gr & .view=t . If you'd like to send in your "Before" picture to someday compare with an "After" picture, please contact any of the moderators.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at: (jocee131@...)Norma (norwood@...)JJ (cybercat1@...)Dianne (lambart@...) Joya (bocock@...)

Guest guest

Well, I'm glad you are healing. Shoulder/neck pain seems like it makes the

rest of your body hurt, too.

I have the cheesecake recipe Jayne forwarded in the oven now. Can't

wait til its done. I've never made one with splenda & the " batter " tasted a

lot better than with equal.

Amy

Guest guest

I am not sure how it happened Amy...last Sat. and Sunday my neck hurt a lot, then I walked Monday and it hurt more, and I also did weights...then Tuesday when I walked it went down into my shoulder and I could hardly finish the walk I was hurting so much!!!!! Today is the best day yet...I took Solly on a 2 mile walk and both my shoulders hurt when I got back, but took some aspirin and it is okay now...pinched nerve, maybe?

I have my Tae Bo tapes all stacked up ready to go and then I forget!!!!!! I have 19 different workouts, both basic and advanced! When I was on the Taebo list, Blanks was also doing pay-per-view, and two of the ladies taped several of them for me and sent them to me.

I wanted to ask, you mentioned a shoulder problem. I must have missed that, what happened? Did you get hurt?

Guest guest

Well, I joined this gym in town, run by close friends of ours, and the wife, CJ, is the owner and the one the runs the Boot Camp. She measures your body fat, and then your personal trainer, whoever you choose, shows you how to use the machines and sets up a personalized program that takes all of 26 minutes or something ridiculously simple. Buti t works well. Then, there is a bootcamp, which starts in April, where you go 5 days a week and one of the classes (maybe two) burn 900 calories in 45 minutes with a combination of rowing and spin class. She says you can lose 5% body fat every two weeks and everyone there, I mean EVERYONE, is having excellent results. Right now, all she wants me to do is 35 minutes, 5 days a week, of straight cardio, so I do the treadmill for 25 minutes and the elliptical trainer for 10 or more if I can. I used to do an hour on that thing... but trying to get used to it again. I can tell it's working already. Oh, and she is low carb/high protein there in the gym so she has me on a special diet where I have to eat small meals all day... still getting used to that one! LOL I'm excited about it so far!

Re: Re: Exercise

Kari, You are a woman after my own heart....from no exercise to boot camp. Can't wait to see the after pics.ok Kari, I think I missed this whole thing........ tell me abut it please........Suebee Take a peek at the Challengers "Before" pictures in our 2002 photo album at our Yahoo page, click on photos 2002 or try directly at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/atkinschallengers/lst?.dir=/ & .src=gr & .view=t . If you'd like to send in your "Before" picture to someday compare with an "After" picture, please contact any of the moderators.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at: (jocee131@...)Norma (norwood@...)JJ (cybercat1@...)Dianne (lambart@...) Joya (bocock@...)

Guest guest

Well, I knew I was joining the gym, you didn't, so I wa toying with ya!

Yeah and she was the little woos who on Sunday refused to exercise!!!!!!!

So how goes it with the rest of you? , did you go to physical therapy? a I know is DOING IT! Why do I have Robin on my list? OH WRONG LIST, LOL. Amy, Jayne, Joanne, Cathy---have you gotten three days in yet? we know has. I haven't :( I am bummed and in a bad mood and cranky cause I miss my exercise.

Joya"Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts"http://www.blinddogs.com

Thanks Joanne, no boot camp til April, but my exercise is mandatory 5 times a week at the gym I go to, so! LOL

Take a peek at the Challengers "Before" pictures in our 2002 photo album at our Yahoo page, click on photos 2002 or try directly at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/atkinschallengers/lst?.dir=/ & .src=gr & .view=t . If you'd like to send in your "Before" picture to someday compare with an "After" picture, please contact any of the moderators.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at: (jocee131@...)Norma (norwood@...)JJ (cybercat1@...)Dianne (lambart@...) Joya (bocock@...)

Guest guest

**ROTFLMBO** Makes PERFECT SENSE Joya! LMBO You GOT ME! Hahahahaahahahaahahaaa

Oh SUUUUUUURE......now pretend you knew all along and you weren't being a woos!

(You guys notice...first she takes her name off anything that might identify her as being the owner and moderator of the list...weeks ago, she says, knowing FULL WELL there was bound to be an exercise challenge coming up!!! And NOW she claims that she was going to be this warrior all along!)....yeah, right and the world is square!!! hooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So how goes it with the rest of you? , did you go to physical therapy? Take a peek at the Challengers "Before" pictures in our 2002 photo album at our Yahoo page, click on photos 2002 or try directly at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/atkinschallengers/lst?.dir=/ & .src=gr & .view=t . If you'd like to send in your "Before" picture to someday compare with an "After" picture, please contact any of the moderators.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at: (jocee131@...)Norma (norwood@...)JJ (cybercat1@...)Dianne (lambart@...) Joya (bocock@...)

Guest guest

Oh SUUUUUUURE......now pretend you knew all along and you weren't being a woos!

(You guys notice...first she takes her name off anything that might identify her as being the owner and moderator of the list...weeks ago, she says, knowing FULL WELL there was bound to be an exercise challenge coming up!!! And NOW she claims that she was going to be this warrior all along!)....yeah, right and the world is square!!! hooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So how goes it with the rest of you? , did you go to physical therapy?

Guest guest

I really recommend my pumpkin cheesecake that i sent in a while ago. came out perfect.

a

-----Original Message-----From: Joya Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 4:43 PMTo: AtkinsChallengers Subject: Re: Re: Exercise

Let me know how it turns out...I want to make it but it will be very expensive here so don't want to risk it!!!!!

Well, I'm glad you are healing. Shoulder/neck pain seems like it makes the rest of your body hurt, too. I have the cheesecake recipe Jayne forwarded in the oven now. Can't wait til its done. I've never made one with splenda & the "batter" tasted a lot better than with equal.AmyTake a peek at the Challengers "Before" pictures in our 2002 photo album at our Yahoo page, click on photos 2002 or try directly at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/atkinschallengers/lst?.dir=/ & .src=gr & .view=t . If you'd like to send in your "Before" picture to someday compare with an "After" picture, please contact any of the moderators.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at: (jocee131@...)Norma (norwood@...)JJ (cybercat1@...)Dianne (lambart@...) Joya (bocock@...)

Guest guest

Yes, mine is cooked. What is that one?

-----Original Message-----From: Joya Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 5:10 PMTo: AtkinsChallengers Subject: Re: Re: Exercise

well I don't have any recipes anymore since managed to delete all my stuff....is yours cooked? I really like, in REAL FATTENING, the Jello cheesecake that is not cooked.

Well, I'm glad you are healing. Shoulder/neck pain seems like it makes the rest of your body hurt, too. I have the cheesecake recipe Jayne forwarded in the oven now. Can't wait til its done. I've never made one with splenda & the "batter" tasted a lot better than with equal.AmyTake a peek at the Challengers "Before" pictures in our 2002 photo album at our Yahoo page, click on photos 2002 or try directly at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/atkinschallengers/lst?.dir=/ & .src=gr & .view=t . If you'd like to send in your "Before" picture to someday compare with an "After" picture, please contact any of the moderators.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at: (jocee131@...)Norma (norwood@...)JJ (cybercat1@...)Dianne (lambart@...) Joya (bocock@...)

Guest guest

so do you stay at this "boot camp" for the week?? Or is it just considered your visits to the gym??? I guess that was my main question....Suebee

Guest guest

I love the cheesecake on the Knox Gelatin box.....I just sub Splenda for the sugar and omit a crust.

Guest guest

Let me know how it turns out...I want to make it but it will be very expensive here so don't want to risk it!!!!!

Guest guest

well I don't have any recipes anymore since managed to delete all my stuff....is yours cooked? I really like, in REAL FATTENING, the Jello cheesecake that is not cooked.

Guest guest

Oh no the Jello one is in the box and full of carbs!!!!!

Guest guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, cathy don't do it. It is SOOOOO HARD to get back on. I just am going through this and it is not worth it at all.

-----Original Message-----From: Cathy's E-Mail Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 8:25 PMTo: AtkinsChallengers Subject: RE: Re: Exercise

I’m going to have to cut my losses (or gains) and start again next week. Too much stuff going on and bad food coming through the house.

Cathy

cathy.jackson@...

-----Original Message-----From: Joya Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 1:41 PM

So how goes it with the rest of you? , did you go to physical therapy? a I know is DOING IT! Why do I have Robin on my list? OH WRONG LIST, LOL. Amy, Jayne, Joanne, Cathy---have you gotten three days in yet? Take a peek at the Challengers "Before" pictures in our 2002 photo album at our Yahoo page, click on photos 2002 or try directly at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/atkinschallengers/lst?.dir=/ & .src=gr & .view=t . If you'd like to send in your "Before" picture to someday compare with an "After" picture, please contact any of the moderators.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at: (jocee131@...)Norma (norwood@...)JJ (cybercat1@...)Dianne (lambart@...) Joya (bocock@...)

Guest guest

I’m going

to have to cut my losses (or gains) and start again next week. Too much stuff going on and bad food

coming through the house.

Cathy

cathy.jackson@...

-----Original

Message-----

Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002

1:41 PM

So how goes it with the rest of you? ,

did you go to physical therapy? a I know is DOING IT! Why do I

have Robin on my list? OH WRONG LIST, LOL. Amy, Jayne, Joanne,

Cathy---have you gotten three days in yet?

Guest guest

Look near the hot cocoa and tea in your grocery store. Hopefully, they will have sugar free spiced cider. It comes in a box with about 10 packets. Take 1 cup of hot water. Add 1 packet of spiced cider and about 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup. Stir and enjoy. Joanne

a

Guest guest

Thanks Joanne.

-----Original Message-----From: Joanne Zambo Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 9:58 PMTo: AtkinsChallengers Subject: Re: Re: Exercise

Look near the hot cocoa and tea in your grocery store. Hopefully, they will have sugar free spiced cider. It comes in a box with about 10 packets. Take 1 cup of hot water. Add 1 packet of spiced cider and about 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup. Stir and enjoy. Joanne

a

Guest guest

Well as long as you keep trying!!!!!! Now get with the program, girl :)

I’m going to have to cut my losses (or gains) and start again next week. Too much stuff going on and bad food coming through the house.

Cathy

cathy.jackson@...

Guest guest

It’s toooooooooooooo laaaaaaaaate!

I fell off the wagon on Thursday.

There were cakes, frosted sugar cookies, and chocolate everywhere! I envy those who say they never miss

the sweets because I do! Sugar is

my inner demon. But I’m dusting myself off and climbing

back on this morning. For

breakfast, I had 2 soft boiled eggs and a slice of low carb toast and

supplements. I’m working on my 2nd

16 oz. Bottle of water and as soon as I finish e-mail, I’ll be doing lower body

training on the bowflex.

Cathy

cathy.jackson@...

-----Original

Message-----

Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002

7:21 PM

To:

AtkinsChallengers

Subject: RE: Re: Exercise

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, cathy don't do it.

It is SOOOOO HARD to get back on. I just am going through this and it is

not worth it at all.

Guest guest

I had a better day today.

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled

eggs

1 slice low carb toast

Lunch: 8

chicken wings

A spoonful of tuna salad on a bran-o-crisp cracker

Snack: 2 thin slices turkey

Dinner: Pork chop with

alfredo sauce

Salad (lettuce, tomato, bell pepper)

Exercise Lower body weights

on Bowflex (about 30 minutes)

32-40 oz. Water (not sure)

Still trying to get some more down before bed

Cathy

cathy.jackson@...

-----Original

Message-----

Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002

11:55 AM

Well as long as you keep

trying!!!!!! Now get with the program, girl :)

Guest guest

That is a good start to a good week, Cathy!!

RE: Exercise

I had a better day today.

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs

1 slice low carb toast

Lunch: 8 chicken wings

A spoonful of tuna salad on a bran-o-crisp cracker

Snack: 2 thin slices turkey

Dinner: Pork chop with alfredo sauce

Salad (lettuce, tomato, bell pepper)

Exercise Lower body weights on Bowflex (about 30 minutes)

32-40 oz. Water (not sure) Still trying to get some more down before bed

Cathy

cathy.jackson@...

-----Original Message-----From: Joya Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 11:55 AM

Well as long as you keep trying!!!!!! Now get with the program, girl :)

Take a peek at the Challengers "Before" pictures in our 2002 photo album at our Yahoo page, click on photos 2002 or try directly at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/atkinschallengers/lst?.dir=/ & .src=gr & .view=t . If you'd like to send in your "Before" picture to someday compare with an "After" picture, please contact any of the moderators.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at: (jocee131@...)Norma (norwood@...)JJ (cybercat1@...)Dianne (lambart@...) Joya (bocock@...)