RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

good afternoon Bob

my docs. have me on 2000mg of cellcept, 2 500mg 2x daily.

note i have not had a transplant but the cellcept appears to be workng very good for me.

good luck

ken

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:08:43 PMSubject: New member

I have recently been diagnosed with IPF, I am taking colchisine .6mg, NAC 3/day and exercising to keep myself fit. Is there any other things that help slow or relieve symptoms? Thanks Bob

Guest guest

He is kinda like

prednisone--the best and the worst all wrapped into

one..

whoops, we were talking about heads,

honest Bruce, I don’t know where that came from . make a biggg hat Mama. Seeya

bob

From: Breathe-Support [mailto:Breathe-Support ] On Behalf Of Bruce Moreland

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008

3:44 PM

To: Breathe-Support

Subject: Re: New

Bob

Welcome here. Curious as to why you're taking the colchicine. Do you

have other illnesses accompanying it, such as gout?

I'm assuming by what you say that at the present you're not on oxygen

and your saturation levels are fine. What led you to a pulmonologist and

how were you diagnosed?

>

> I have recently been diagnosed with IPF, I am taking colchisine .6mg,

NAC

> 3/day and exercising to keep myself fit. Is there any other things

that help

> slow or relieve symptoms? Thanks Bob

>

Guest guest

Bob, Me thinks you are a trouble maker...  LOL hee hee.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Guest guest

I'll just leave it to his hair and let his ears wait....lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

RE: Re: New member

He is kinda like prednisone--the best and the worst all wrapped into

one..

whoops, we were talking about heads, honest Bruce, I don’t know where that came from . make a biggg hat Mama. Seeya bob

From: Breathe-Support [mailto:Breathe-Support ] On Behalf Of Bruce MorelandSent: Monday, November 24, 2008 3:44 PMTo: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: New member

BobWelcome here. Curious as to why you're taking the colchicine. Do youhave other illnesses accompanying it, such as gout?I'm assuming by what you say that at the present you're not on oxygenand your saturation levels are fine. What led you to a pulmonologist andhow were you diagnosed?>> I have recently been diagnosed with IPF, I am taking colchisine .6mg,NAC> 3/day and exercising to keep myself fit. Is there any other thingsthat help> slow or relieve symptoms? Thanks Bob>

Guest guest

Ken

the doc is talking about putting me on Cellcept too

what is it doing since you haven't had a transplant?Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: New memberTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 4:11 PM

good afternoon Bob

note i have not had a transplant but the cellcept appears to be workng very good for me.

good luck

ken

From: robert sorensen <woodchipperbob@ gmail.com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:08:43 PMSubject: New member

I have recently been diagnosed with IPF, I am taking colchisine .6mg, NAC 3/day and exercising to keep myself fit. Is there any other things that help slow or relieve symptoms? Thanks Bob

Guest guest

i breath mush easier, walk (about 1/2 mile in 10 mins.) without getting short of breath. over all i fell sooooo much better. i still have to take it slow and easy not to lift or carry heavy items. stay out of hot weather, and away from perfume, aftershave, fresh cut grass and fresh brewed coffee. over all so much better.

hope this helps

ken

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:17:16 AMSubject: Re: New member

Ken

the doc is talking about putting me on Cellcept too

what is it doing since you haven't had a transplant?Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

From: Overman <kenover44 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: New memberTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, November 24, 2008, 4:11 PM

good afternoon Bob

good luck

ken

From: robert sorensen <woodchipperbob@ gmail.com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:08:43 PMSubject: New member