RemedySpot.com

MMS users

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It is a brand called Naturals. Could also juice your own apples, pears or other fruit and use it.sally To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 9:28 PM Subject: Re: Re: MMS users

What juices did you find?

I found only 2 juices that fit that description last weekend and bought them both.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Virginia Please read email below re mms and u will find the protocol if u r still concerned email Kerri she is a great help.., also can friend any one of us on facebook the group is very helpful...Sent from my iPodBegin forwarded message:Date: 14 March 2012 14:15:55 GMTTo: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: Re: MMS usersReply-To: mb12valtrex

Hi everyone,Like I said I used it for several months with great results, the oral and the enemas, unfortunately there is some people in Spain that started to discredit the MMS, because lets be frank it is said that because it works thru oxidation, many are afraid it can be dangerous for the body(too much oxidative stress, which our kids already have too much), so my husband saw this comments and he asked me to give my son a break, in my family this is how we work things out, we are in this together and we do things that we both agree to. I'm planning to reintroduce it again soon as I think it really fit my son, I never saw any kind of negative side effect.You do have to follow the protocol for MMS, IT DOES NOT INCLUDE MMS2,

DON'T USE IT, JUST MMS1, the liquid that needs to be activated with citric acid right before you drink it.Kerry is a mom of a child in the spectrum that met Dr. Rimland on 2006 and he ask her to translated the DAN protocol to spanish and help the people in latin america. She've tried all kind of things trying to recover her son, and this is far the most successful, according to her comments. She's been attacked by many people for "treating" with MMS (with the guidance of Jim Humble), anyway, she is a great person and has helped my paisanos in Mexico and latin america, she owns a clinic for kids in the spectrum and she doesn't charge a dime,I call her on her phone and she is the nicest person always willing to help, she provides all kinds of therapies when she can and HBOT, and many times she even provides the supplements for poor children, like I said she is no doctor but I guess

that for most parents on this list it is not big deal, we know that a lot of doctors don't have a clue about autism, and many parents have way more knowledge about recovering or at least help with healing. this is her website http://autismo2.com/english.htmlI stopped all supplements before started it, when I did start my son had severe eye stimming and almost no comprehension of language, even when he had a few words. His eye contact came back, his eye stimming went away, his tantrums went away, his stools are not stinky foul like they used to be, he lost almost every food sensitivity(this along with probiotics), it is like a chain, he gets better in something and then something else follows in getting better, He reads now, he is 5 years old. I only gave him MMS, minerals (drops), probiotics(theralac and/or custom probiotics), clay baths and of course a GFCFSF

diet.Again this does not "cure" by itself but it is a big, big help in the road to recovery. Nothing else I tried before worked like this for us, talking about antifungals and antivirals.There are many things out there that help recover our children, I love this list because we are not "canned" in just one option, I understand that our kids are all different, but I do know first hand of children that are recover mainly thanks to MMS.The protocol can be found at Kerri's website, email her, english is her first language.http://autismo2.com/protocolos.htmlSashaPS What MMS does is it kills pathogens, kills virus, parasites, fungus and it crosses the BBB (blood brain barrier) that is why the kids start to lose their "fog" very quickly. The effect it has goes beyond of just killing bad stuff I

wish I could explain it better, but killing bad pathogens is its main thing and from there like I said is like a chain effect, killing fungus helps get rid of metal, etc. It only kills bad stuff, my son never felt better nor look better, like I said I'll start it again, as soon as I convince my husband to do it. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:52:52 AM Subject: Re: MMS users

Here is the link to th youtube video with one of the few english speaking interviews with Kerri . This is almost a year old. She discusses 4 recovered kids. The number today is 18.

There is a dosing schedule that I have heard is to start with 1 drop once daily. Then on day 2 give 1 drop twice daily. Then on day 3 give 1 drop three times daily. Keep increasing by 1 drop a day until you get to 8 doses a day. If your child has symptoms of die off, go back to the previous days dose and stay there for several days before trying again. I think for kids over 25 pounds, start increasing to 2 drops, one dose/day for 8 days until you are on 2 drops 8 times daily. For kids over 50 pounds can do the same practice to get to 3 drops per doase. I am not sure if 4 drops is for kids over 75 or 100 pounds. There is also instructions on giving MMS enemas.

Like you, I am researching this protocol and am very interested. However, I have not started my son on this and therefore am not recommending this to others. Just sharing the excitement. I know that many parents feel her presentation is the highlight of the Autism One conference. I am sure the room will be packed.

I think that another mom on this group, , used this and recovered her son. She no longer posts much.

Caryn

> > > >

> > > > anyone doin MMS can you share what company you bought it from?

> > > > i have used MMS in the past but am thinking about trying a new bottle as i saw some negatives with the one I have... i have heard the MMS can difer depending on who made it. so im hopin to find a better experience with new company.

> > > > thank you guys.

> > > > channa

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>