RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kay....Re: whatcha all doin'?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kay... I didn't get your email in my inbox so I'm happy nne answered you so I would know what's going on with you. What kind of craft projects are you doing? What books do you have have to listen to?Good luck on your surgery!hugs SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: mserslife Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 3:41:53 PMSubject: Re: whatcha all doin'?

Kay I will keep you in my prayers for your surgery.HugsnneTo the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world""May the Lord Bless you and keep you,May the Lord Make his face shine upon you, and give you Peace...Forever"Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com> Re: whatcha all doin'?> > We are blizzarding here in Minnesota, I got my daughter off to respite> between storms so she could enjoy the New year's with other kids. I am> planning a nice quiet couple of days. I have surgery on Monday to fix a> vein in my leg that is threatening to 'rebleed' an to fix the other> varcose veins on that leg. I have a bunch of books on tape to listen> to and a few craft projects that I want to work on, so should be a nice> relaxing time,>

Kay____________________________________________________________Send your photos by email in seconds...TRY FREE IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if3Works in all emails, instant messengers, blogs, forums and social networks.------------------------------------

Guest guest

I have problems with seeing double quite often, especially up close, so I have Books for the Blind and am catching up on Analog magazines and Horticulture tonight. I have a star Trek book for tomorrow, but have a feeling I have already read this one. Art projects are painting a snow man (paper-mache body from a craft store) and maybe getting up the courage to use my sewing machine. I haven't used it much and am still learning...

Thank you all for prayers,

Kay

Kay....Re: whatcha all doin'?

Kay... I didn't get your email in my inbox so I'm happy nne answered you so I would know what's going on with you. What kind of craft projects are you doing? What books do you have have to listen to?Good luck on your surgery!hugs

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.