RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: whatcha all doin'? (debbi brant)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i am going to my sister Liz's home, just her Joe ( her hubby ) herb and i, she is cooking, told me not to bring a thing, just come . we are going to play domino's , and eat shrimps and i do not know what, then her and Joe will come here for dinner, i am doing half and she is doing half..and herb is going to bake a cake...Subject: Re: whatcha all doin'?To: MSersLife Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 9:32 PM

I desperately need a trip to the grocery store, so tonight won't be very special. I do have some Heineken's for the "big hour" (they didn't have cider or champagne, just beer, so beer it is!) and we will watch the ball drop and all that there...and I am cooking black-eyed peas for tomorrow.

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

http://www.affiliates-natural-salt-lamps.com/pages/156.php

-- whatcha all doin'?

Hi, As I sit and await the 'magical' midnight hour, with appetizers about to be popped in the oven, I wonder about you each and all, and am curious as to what you may be up to?We're just having a quiet (as quiet as you can be with 3 or 4 kids home!) New Year's Eve. We anticipate the 'ball' being dropped in Time's Square, and the televising of It's a Wonderful Life; can never get tired of that flick! Loads of food and sparkling cider to be had. Wish I could have ya all over!I pray you each have a wonderful eve tonight and a New Year brimming with all the joy, love and health you so greatly deserve!love, Kate

Guest guest

That sounds great, Debbi! I have never played dominoes; is it fun? Do you win by getting rid of all your dominoes? Does Liz live nearby?Have a ball!love to you and Herb,KateTo: MSersLife Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 5:06:03 PMSubject: Re: whatcha all doin'? (debbi brant)

i am going to my sister Liz's home, just her Joe ( her hubby ) herb and i, she is cooking, told me not to bring a thing, just come . we are going to play domino's , and eat shrimps and i do not know what, then her and Joe will come here for dinner, i am doing half and she is doing half..and herb is going to bake a cake...Subject: Re: whatcha all doin'?To: MSersLife Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 9:32 PM

I desperately need a trip to the grocery store, so tonight won't be very special. I do have some Heineken's for the "big hour" (they didn't have cider or champagne, just beer, so beer it is!) and we will watch the ball drop and all that there...and I am cooking black-eyed peas for tomorrow.

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

-- whatcha all doin'?

Hi, As I sit and await the 'magical' midnight hour, with appetizers about to be popped in the oven, I wonder about you each and all, and am curious as to what you may be up to?We're just having a quiet (as quiet as you can be with 3 or 4 kids home!) New Year's Eve. We anticipate the 'ball' being dropped in Time's Square, and the televising of It's a Wonderful Life; can never get tired of that flick! Loads of food and sparkling cider to be had. Wish I could have ya all over!I pray you each have a wonderful eve tonight and a New Year brimming with all the joy, love and health you so greatly deserve!love, Kate

Guest guest

liz live about a mil from me, and you know what i can not rem how to play..i have not play them oh my, my kids was small, and krystal will be 27 and anthony 30 so i bet she will have a good time with me .lol Subject: Re: whatcha all doin'?To: MSersLife Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 9:32 PM

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

-- whatcha all doin'?

Guest guest

lol. have fun!To: MSersLife Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 5:22:30 PMSubject: Re: whatcha all doin'? (debbi brant)

liz live about a mil from me, and you know what i can not rem how to play..i have not play them oh my, my kids was small, and krystal will be 27 and anthony 30 so i bet she will have a good time with me .lol Subject: Re: whatcha all doin'?To: MSersLife Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 9:32 PM

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

-- whatcha all doin'?

Guest guest

My mother was a domino champion:) But I never have played the game. Have fun Debbi. SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 3:18:09 PMSubject: Re: whatcha all doin'? (debbi brant)

That sounds great, Debbi! I have never played dominoes; is it fun? Do you win by getting rid of all your dominoes? Does Liz live nearby?Have a ball!love to you and Herb,KateTo: MSersLife Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 5:06:03 PMSubject: Re: whatcha all doin'? (debbi brant)

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

-- whatcha all doin'?

Guest guest

shit we need your mom, we did not rem how to play, the box said age 8 and up...will we need the 8 yr old, we tried to read the paper..OMG we just made it up as we went, we did some thing called chicken foot...i think she made that up in her head, so i sisde no we are going to play deer foot lol ..but it was fun Subject: Re: whatcha all doin'?To: MSersLife Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 9:32 PM

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

-- whatcha all doin'?