RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: E's response

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi E, Happy New Year.

So you think 4-5 weeks is too soon to make an adjustment?

I dunno... When the doc put me on the armour she only started me at 90 mg when I was on 100 of levo PLUS 20 of cyto so I upped that right away to 120 and then to 135 and got almost identical bloodwork between the two.

What bugs me is my T34 has stayed at .9 on a range of .8 to 2.9 for a couple years now and that’s the last tweaking I feel I need to do...

I don’t go to the gym, I do my workouts at home--- I literally run back and forth across from the dining area to the living room for about 20 minutes up to 30 minutes and have 10 lb hand weights I do 5 routines of lifting with, then 150 crunches and some yoga...

Sounds like you have a macintosh if there’s an apple on it, if so that would be way cool.

Do you know the model of it? Where did you order it from?

What is your business? Do you work from the home as well? I have since 1999 and love it.

I work on Desktops during the day and have a laptop for when I want to write in bed but those keyboards are tiny – I like big “crunchy” ones where you can feel the keys.

What did your friend get you for Christmas?

And please tell me what happened at the Christmas Party....

Sue

Sue:

I think you should see where you are going before you

do anymore adjustments. I'm doing this...but have

been really back and forth about it. If you remember,

I spent two months taking subpotent pills and that put

me in real set- back mode.

I feel really spacey still, so I'm way behind you in

getting to the gym. You are doing pretty good

there...so there is less room for improvement...less

need for bold moves. I am gonna watch myself for

hyper symptoms. It can take a while for all the

cells to get with the program...so I'm crossing my

fingers that I'm doing the right thing.

There is a blue...apple in the corner of my

screen...and my laptop is black....does that help you

identify what I have here? I just ordered from

website that has good deals. I feel like I spent too

much, but I need the thing for my business.

Do you have a separte keyboard...so you can type fast.

This one is making me...make mistakes.

I am doing low carb again. I'm not sure how much I

wiegh...but I think its 106 or 107lbs. I need to get

a scale...to know for sure.

I eat cookies and crackers as my fun food. Everthing

else is pretty strict accept for the bit of orange

juice I put in my vitamin drink.

I hope to get my braces off before I my new license

photo taken.

The lady who cuts my hair cut it unevenly again.... I

think I might avoid her for now on..even though she

was cheap. Crooked hair is not really good. Right?

My new cell phone doesn't light up when you have a

message. THAT is stressing me out. The entire

company...doesn't have a single one to sell me. I

complained.....

My friend is coming over today to bring me a christmas

gift. I wonder what she got me??

Did I tell you how mortified I am for how I acted at

the Christmas Party?

I know I'm not ready to be around people.

~E:)

Guest guest

YEAH...Happy New Year... Sue! I think t4 takes longer to hit the cells than what is the bigger load in the Armour..namely t3. I would be slower with the t4 increase as a result. THAT is my just opinion. That t4 can creep right up on ya when you least expect it... I do have a macintosh...never had one before. Just today, I was looking at the rebate material I have to send in and realized they sent me a core duo instead of core two duo. After rebates the computer with the C2D would have been 19 dollars more...and that is WHAT they were supposed to send me. GRRRRRRR. Do you know anything about this stuff. I have hooked the thing up and was soooooo ready to close out the rebate mailing chapter, when I ran across this little tidbit. I called them...but guess what? Not open today. Its a website called Pc Connections

.... otherwise known as Macconnection. They are a big on-line mac reseller. I just wanted something that would make it that when they go to Vista...I wouldn't be left in the dust. This machine I got hads 2.0 ghz..which should be plenty big to get that on there..so I can watch that too.... Right? They sent me parallels..which should make it so I can switch between mac and pc windows operation systems. Right? I had called once to get the core two duo..changed from the core duo..and I guess the second guy just gave me short shrift. I wound up with a bigger core duo....and that made me pay more...but didn't give me the c2d...like I wanted. The adds say that the c2d can make the graphics and stuff 25 percent faster... WOW...that would be cool. The reviews show its an average of 8

percent. Either way...shouldn't one pay 19 dollars for 8 percent faster on the latest and greatest...especially since I'm still in the exchange window.. If I decide to change it from the one I have..which includes superdrive...I'll be switching from black to white. It took me time to warm up to the black...and now I wonder if I'll be able to get chummy with white... I wanted to send my new cell phone back..but after much turmoil...I found none of the Verizon blue tooth phones have talon lights..that blink when you have a message waiting. I loved that feature and it was very helpful to me. NOW...aparently they have done away with letting you know you have a message. YOU have to just randomly open your phone up..and look every now and again at the screen. NO..flashing light. Grrrr. Took me hours to get over it. Maybe...I'm still not over it. Besides the apartment I'v only made four purchases...the phone, the macbook, the bed and car... I feel soooo crazed, just backtracking over and over these purchases. NOT even sure I want to keep the apartment!!! ITS really loud. I feel like I'm living in a thunderstorm and last night I had to hold myself from going off at the tenants. THEY aren't dialed into the fact that other people live there and need peace and quiet!!! The place is as cute as a button...but it goes down real fast when the noise gets started. THE place has no insulation and feels sooo hollow. The doors all make a racket and the floor is constantly rummbling...beneath me. ITS like a never ending earthquake. ITS sooo complicated.... I just wish I could settle in and be happy... ~E:) JustYourTypeDTP wrote: Hi E, Happy New Year.So you think 4-5 weeks is too soon to make an adjustment?I dunno... When the doc put me on the armour she only started me at 90 mg when I was on 100 of levo PLUS 20 of cyto so I upped that right away to 120 and then to 135 and got almost identical bloodwork between the two.What bugs me is my T34 has stayed at .9 on a range of .8 to 2.9 for a couple years now and that’s the last tweaking I feel I need to do...I don’t go to the gym, I do my workouts at home--- I literally run back and forth across from the dining area to the living room for about 20 minutes up to 30 minutes and have 10 lb hand weights I do 5 routines of lifting with, then 150 crunches and some yoga...Sounds like you have a macintosh if there’s an apple on it, if so that would be way cool.Do you know the model of it? Where did you order it from?What is your business? Do you work from the home as well?

I have since 1999 and love it.I work on Desktops during the day and have a laptop for when I want to write in bed but those keyboards are tiny – I like big “crunchy” ones where you can feel the keys.What did your friend get you for Christmas?And please tell me what happened at the Christmas Party....SueOn 12/30/06 2:34 PM, "E Gillespie" <lyongillespie (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Sue:I think you should see where you are going before youdo anymore adjustments. I'm doing this...but havebeen really back and forth about it. If you remember,I spent two months taking subpotent pills and that putme in real set- back mode.I feel really spacey still, so I'm way behind you ingetting to the gym. You are doing pretty goodthere...so there is less room for

improvement...lessneed for bold moves. I am gonna watch myself forhyper symptoms. It can take a while for all thecells to get with the program...so I'm crossing myfingers that I'm doing the right thing.There is a blue...apple in the corner of myscreen...and my laptop is black....does that help youidentify what I have here? I just ordered fromwebsite that has good deals. I feel like I spent toomuch, but I need the thing for my business.Do you have a separte keyboard...so you can type fast. This one is making me...make mistakes.I am doing low carb again. I'm not sure how much Iwiegh...but I think its 106 or 107lbs. I need to geta scale...to know for sure. I eat cookies and crackers as my fun food. Everthingelse is pretty strict accept for the bit of orangejuice I put in my vitamin drink.I hope to get my braces off before

I my new licensephoto taken. The lady who cuts my hair cut it unevenly again.... Ithink I might avoid her for now on..even though shewas cheap. Crooked hair is not really good. Right?My new cell phone doesn't light up when you have amessage. THAT is stressing me out. The entirecompany...doesn't have a single one to sell me. Icomplained.....My friend is coming over today to bring me a christmasgift. I wonder what she got me??Did I tell you how mortified I am for how I acted atthe Christmas Party?I know I'm not ready to be around people. ~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

HI E.

Ok, you convinced me, actuall cuz I don’t need any surprised creeping up on me, I already suffer from periodic anxiety and don’t need any surprise attacks of excess T4 in my body.

Thing is my next blood work is not for 3 months...and without a med change I don’t see how my T4F will be helped....

I am not familiar with your computer – I am about 2 years behind in models – I have a g5 imac and a g4 dual desktop and an older ibook laptop...love em all :)

I buy from macconnection as well as mac mall online.

Can you call them about the error in machines sent to you when they open, I am guessing they will right it.

I don’t use any PC software at all – only Mac and will keep it that way. I find PC too problematic and suspectible to viruses, crashes, etc.

Macs are nearly free from all virus but for a very few created just for us every now and then. And with my work I can’t afford to be down even a few hours most days...

What is your line of work... That you needed your comp for? I love hearing about what others do with their comps — I am somewhat of a geek/addict :)

Weird about your phone — mine is a freebie cheapie from sprint but it does beep if I have a message if I set it to do so.... And another we have will blink a red light - have you looked into the set up/settings?

Your place sounds like it needs to be made from a house into a home – I am sure you will do just that :)

Sue

YEAH...Happy New Year... Sue!

I think t4 takes longer to hit the cells than what is the bigger load in the Armour..namely t3. I would be slower with the t4 increase as a result. THAT is my just opinion. That t4 can creep right up on ya when you least expect it...

I do have a macintosh...never had one before. Just today, I was looking at the rebate material I have to send in and realized they sent me a core duo instead of core two duo. After rebates the computer with the C2D would have been 19 dollars more...and that is WHAT they were supposed to send me. GRRRRRRR.

Do you know anything about this stuff. I have hooked the thing up and was soooooo ready to close out the rebate mailing chapter, when I ran across this little tidbit. I called them...but guess what? Not open today. Its a website called Pc Connections ... otherwise known as Macconnection.

They are a big on-line mac reseller.

I just wanted something that would make it that when they go to Vista...I wouldn't be left in the dust. This machine I got hads 2.0 ghz..which should be plenty big to get that on there..so I can watch that too.... Right?

They sent me parallels..which should make it so I can switch between mac and pc windows operation systems. Right?

I had called once to get the core two duo..changed from the core duo..and I guess the second guy just gave me short shrift. I wound up with a bigger core duo....and that made me pay more...but didn't give me the c2d...like I wanted. The adds say that the c2d can make the graphics and stuff 25 percent faster... WOW...that would be cool. The reviews show its an average of 8 percent. Either way...shouldn't one pay 19 dollars for 8 percent faster on the latest and greatest...especially since I'm still in the exchange window..

If I decide to change it from the one I have..which includes superdrive...I'll be switching from black to white. It took me time to warm up to the black...and now I wonder if I'll be able to get chummy with white...

I wanted to send my new cell phone back..but after much turmoil...I found none of the Verizon blue tooth phones have talon lights..that blink when you have a message waiting. I loved that feature and it was very helpful to me. NOW...aparently they have done away with letting you know you have a message. YOU have to just randomly open your phone up..and look every now and again at the screen.

NO..flashing light. Grrrr.

Took me hours to get over it. Maybe...I'm still not over it.

Besides the apartment I'v only made four purchases...the phone, the macbook, the bed and car... I feel soooo crazed, just backtracking over and over these purchases. NOT even sure I want to keep the apartment!!!

ITS really loud. I feel like I'm living in a thunderstorm and last night I had to hold myself from going off at the tenants. THEY aren't dialed into the fact that other people live there and need peace and quiet!!!

The place is as cute as a button...but it goes down real fast when the noise gets started. THE place has no insulation and feels sooo hollow. The doors all make a racket and the floor is constantly rummbling...beneath me. ITS like a never ending earthquake.

ITS sooo complicated.... I just wish I could settle in and be happy...

Guest guest

ThANKS SUE!!

YOU are so sweet... You warm the cockles of my

heart!!

I guess I'll tackle the computer thingy today. I know

topper is a computere geek. I'd love her opinion.

It took a long time to make the arrangements to get

this thing here..then plugged in..then wired for

internet. THEN it took time to figure how to get the

webcasting and the ability to get into all the

websites. IT took like over a week in the middle of

all the other crazy stuff.

I was hoping I was ready to get back to square....so I

can have a clean slate going forward. YA.know. IF I

get the loose ends tied up..I'll feel better tackling

the getting a desk and sofa..then I can paint and do

the lamps and such....

Trying to just do the steady as she goes thing..

The talon lights on the phone...have been taken away

for some reason. I called and went to the shop and

finally found that out... I hope they have a phone

come out with light on it. I need to see the blinking

in order to know I have a message.

VERY heartbroken...about that.

I'm trying to go to the new chiro guy today. I'v been

to see him twice already...because the other guy

nearly killed me. HE took everthing that was in line

out of line...and that made everything much worse.

Now...after two weeks of agony...I'm finally rouning

the corner out of agony.

The martini my friend made the other night made my

fibro pain go away for about two hours for the first

time in a long time.

THAT was cool and makes me think..I should drink

more...

--- JustYourTypeDTP justyourtypedtp@...>

wrote:

> HI E.

> Ok, you convinced me, actuall cuz I don¹t need any

> surprised creeping up on

> me, I already suffer from periodic anxiety and don¹t

> need any surprise

> attacks of excess T4 in my body.

> Thing is my next blood work is not for 3

> months...and without a med change

> I don¹t see how my T4F will be helped....

>

> I am not familiar with your computer ­ I am about 2

> years behind in models ­

> I have a g5 imac and a g4 dual desktop and an older

> ibook laptop...love em

> all :)

>

> I buy from macconnection as well as mac mall online.

>

> Can you call them about the error in machines sent

> to you when they open, I

> am guessing they will right it.

>

> I don¹t use any PC software at all ­ only Mac and

> will keep it that way. I

> find PC too problematic and suspectible to viruses,

> crashes, etc.

> Macs are nearly free from all virus but for a very

> few created just for us

> every now and then. And with my work I can¹t afford

> to be down even a few

> hours most days...

>

> What is your line of work... That you needed your

> comp for? I love hearing

> about what others do with their comps ‹ I am

> somewhat of a geek/addict :)

>

> Weird about your phone ‹ mine is a freebie cheapie

> from sprint but it does

> beep if I have a message if I set it to do so....

> And another we have will

> blink a red light - have you looked into the set

> up/settings?

>

> Your place sounds like it needs to be made from a

> house into a home ­ I am

> sure you will do just that :)

>

> Sue

>

>

> On 1/1/07 5:24 PM, " E Gillespie "

> lyongillespie@...> wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > YEAH...Happy New Year... Sue!

> >

> >

> >

> > I think t4 takes longer to hit the cells than what

> is the bigger load in the

> > Armour..namely t3. I would be slower with the t4

> increase as a result. THAT

> > is my just opinion. That t4 can creep right up on

> ya when you least expect

> > it...

> >

> >

> >

> > I do have a macintosh...never had one before.

> Just today, I was looking at

> > the rebate material I have to send in and realized

> they sent me a core duo

> > instead of core two duo. After rebates the

> computer with the C2D would have

> > been 19 dollars more...and that is WHAT they were

> supposed to send me.

> > GRRRRRRR.

> >

> >

> >

> > Do you know anything about this stuff. I have

> hooked the thing up and was

> > soooooo ready to close out the rebate mailing

> chapter, when I ran across this

> > little tidbit. I called them...but guess what?

> Not open today. Its a

> > website called Pc Connections ... otherwise known

> as Macconnection.

> >

> >

> >

> > They are a big on-line mac reseller.

> >

> >

> >

> > I just wanted something that would make it that

> when they go to Vista...I

> > wouldn't be left in the dust. This machine I got

> hads 2.0 ghz..which should

> > be plenty big to get that on there..so I can watch

> that too.... Right?

> >

> >

> >

> > They sent me parallels..which should make it so I

> can switch between mac and

> > pc windows operation systems. Right?

> >

> >

> >

> > I had called once to get the core two duo..changed

> from the core duo..and I

> > guess the second guy just gave me short shrift. I

> wound up with a bigger core

> > duo....and that made me pay more...but didn't give

> me the c2d...like I wanted.

> > The adds say that the c2d can make the graphics

> and stuff 25 percent faster...

> > WOW...that would be cool. The reviews show its an

> average of 8 percent.

> > Either way...shouldn't one pay 19 dollars for 8

> percent faster on the latest

> > and greatest...especially since I'm still in the

> exchange window..

> >

> >

> >

> > If I decide to change it from the one I

> have..which includes superdrive...I'll

> > be switching from black to white. It took me time

> to warm up to the

> > black...and now I wonder if I'll be able to get

> chummy with white...

> >

> >

> >

> > I wanted to send my new cell phone back..but after

> much turmoil...I found none

> > of the Verizon blue tooth phones have talon

> lights..that blink when you have a

> > message waiting. I loved that feature and it was

> very helpful to me.

> > NOW...aparently they have done away with letting

> you know you have a message.

> > YOU have to just randomly open your phone up..and

> look every now and again at

> > the screen.

> >

> >

> >

> > NO..flashing light. Grrrr.

> >

> >

> >

> > Took me hours to get over it. Maybe...I'm still

> not over it.

> >

> >

> >

> > Besides the apartment I'v only made four

> purchases...the phone, the macbook,

> > the bed and car... I feel soooo crazed, just

> backtracking over and over these

> > purchases. NOT even sure I want to keep the

> apartment!!!

> >

> >

> >

> > ITS really loud. I feel like I'm living in a

> thunderstorm and last night I

> > had to hold myself from going off at the tenants.

> THEY aren't dialed into the

> > fact that other people live there and need peace

> and quiet!!!

> >

> >

> >

> > The place is as cute as a button...but it goes

> down real fast when the noise

> > gets started. THE place has no insulation and

> feels sooo hollow. The doors

> > all make a racket and the floor is constantly

> rummbling...beneath me. ITS

> > like a never ending earthquake.

> >

> >

> >

> > ITS sooo complicated.... I just wish I could

> settle in and be happy...

> >

> >

> >

> > ~E:)

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

=== message truncated ===

TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

Guest guest

I've been away and missed some of the earlier thread. My anxiety issues are much improved with the T4/Armour combo. I took straight T4 over the holidays since it was easier and I can feel it coming back... JudyP

Ok, you convinced me, actuall cuz I don’t need any surprised creeping up on me, I already suffer from periodic anxiety and don’t need any surprise attacks of excess T4 in my body.

Guest guest

Sue: I don't know what to tell you about this three month window..but I think that is a bit excessive while you are still in the midst of trying to get stabalized.... I wish you could talk to your doc about this... THIS mongo window thingy..is what has made it take so long for me to get well...and I don't like it...since you are not just left on hold...you are also wasting valuable life....while it effects no one but you. I forget how long you have been running with the current dose. I know I liked what you did and how you did it.... I feel like you are going in a good direction now. I just worry that you get overtilted...and then you have to backtrack which can take you off track for a month...just to restablish dose. Maybe you could go for a quick peak into your labs with your doc...just ask for

this one favor...for the NEW YEAR's holiday... YEAH...you want to celebrate by getting your bloods!~E:)JustYourTypeDTP wrote: HI E.Ok, you convinced me, actuall cuz I don’t need any surprised creeping up on me, I already suffer from periodic anxiety and don’t need any surprise attacks of excess T4 in my body.Thing is my next blood work is not for 3 months...and without a med change I don’t see

how my T4F will be helped....I am not familiar with your computer – I am about 2 years behind in models – I have a g5 imac and a g4 dual desktop and an older ibook laptop...love em all :)I buy from macconnection as well as mac mall online.Can you call them about the error in machines sent to you when they open, I am guessing they will right it.I don’t use any PC software at all – only Mac and will keep it that way. I find PC too problematic and suspectible to viruses, crashes, etc.Macs are nearly free from all virus but for a very few created just for us every now and then. And with my work I can’t afford to be down even a few hours most days...What is your line of work... That you needed your comp for? I love hearing about what others do with their comps — I am somewhat of a geek/addict :)Weird about your phone — mine is a freebie cheapie from sprint but it does beep if I have a message if I set it to do so.... And

another we have will blink a red light - have you looked into the set up/settings?Your place sounds like it needs to be made from a house into a home – I am sure you will do just that :)Sue On 1/1/07 5:24 PM, "E Gillespie" <lyongillespie (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: YEAH...Happy New Year... Sue! I think t4 takes longer to hit the cells than what is the bigger load in the Armour..namely t3. I would be slower with the t4 increase as a result. THAT is my just opinion. That t4 can creep right up on ya when you least expect it... I do have a macintosh...never had one before. Just today, I was looking at the rebate material I have to send in and realized they sent me a core duo instead of core two duo.

After rebates the computer with the C2D would have been 19 dollars more...and that is WHAT they were supposed to send me. GRRRRRRR. Do you know anything about this stuff. I have hooked the thing up and was soooooo ready to close out the rebate mailing chapter, when I ran across this little tidbit. I called them...but guess what? Not open today. Its a website called Pc Connections ... otherwise known as Macconnection. They are a big on-line mac reseller. I just wanted something that would make it that when they go to Vista...I wouldn't be left in the dust. This machine I got hads 2.0 ghz..which should be plenty big to get that on there..so I can watch that too.... Right? They sent me parallels..which should make it so I can switch between mac

and pc windows operation systems. Right? I had called once to get the core two duo..changed from the core duo..and I guess the second guy just gave me short shrift. I wound up with a bigger core duo....and that made me pay more...but didn't give me the c2d...like I wanted. The adds say that the c2d can make the graphics and stuff 25 percent faster... WOW...that would be cool. The reviews show its an average of 8 percent. Either way...shouldn't one pay 19 dollars for 8 percent faster on the latest and greatest...especially since I'm still in the exchange window.. If I decide to change it from the one I have..which includes superdrive...I'll be switching from black to white. It took me time to warm up to the black...and now I wonder if I'll be able to get chummy with white... I wanted to send my

new cell phone back..but after much turmoil...I found none of the Verizon blue tooth phones have talon lights..that blink when you have a message waiting. I loved that feature and it was very helpful to me. NOW...aparently they have done away with letting you know you have a message. YOU have to just randomly open your phone up..and look every now and again at the screen. NO..flashing light. Grrrr. Took me hours to get over it. Maybe...I'm still not over it. Besides the apartment I'v only made four purchases...the phone, the macbook, the bed and car... I feel soooo crazed, just backtracking over and over these purchases. NOT even sure I want to keep the apartment!!! ITS really loud. I feel like I'm living in a thunderstorm and last

night I had to hold myself from going off at the tenants. THEY aren't dialed into the fact that other people live there and need peace and quiet!!! The place is as cute as a button...but it goes down real fast when the noise gets started. THE place has no insulation and feels sooo hollow. The doors all make a racket and the floor is constantly rummbling...beneath me. ITS like a never ending earthquake. ITS sooo complicated.... I just wish I could settle in and be

happy... ~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi E.

I have asked my doc to be unconventional soooo many times this past year I am afraid I would be pushing the envelope.

Her last instructions with my bloodwork were: no more med changes til I see you for your yearly in office check up. I was the one who changed the meds so I can’t see her agreeing to another blood check...

I will look into macs since I am a total mac addict and plan to buy another one this year --

Sue

Sue:

I don't know what to tell you about this three month window..but I think that is a bit excessive while you are still in the midst of trying to get stabalized....

I wish you could talk to your doc about this...

THIS mongo window thingy..is what has made it take so long for me to get well...and I don't like it...since you are not just left on hold...you are also wasting valuable life....while it effects no one but you.

I forget how long you have been running with the current dose. I know I liked what you did and how you did it.... I feel like you are going in a good direction now. I just worry that you get overtilted...and then you have to backtrack which can take you off track for a month...just to restablish dose.

Maybe you could go for a quick peak into your labs with your doc...just ask for this one favor...for the NEW YEAR's holiday... YEAH...you want to celebrate by getting your bloods!

Guest guest

http://www.apple.com/macbook/macbook.html I know...the doc thing is soooo hard to get around. You want their support..and you feel awful just trying juggle their wishes against your own feelings. NOT..easy. Maybe we will come up with something... ~E:) JustYourTypeDTP wrote: Hi E.I have asked my doc to be unconventional soooo many times this past year I am afraid I would be pushing the envelope.Her last instructions with my bloodwork were: no more med changes til I see you for your yearly in office check up. I was the one who changed the meds so I can’t see her agreeing to another blood check...I will look into macs since I am a total mac addict and plan to buy another one this year -- SueOn 1/2/07 12:44 PM, "E Gillespie" <lyongillespie (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Sue: I don't know what to tell you about this three month window..but I think that is a bit excessive while you are still in the midst of trying to get

stabalized.... I wish you could talk to your doc about this... THIS mongo window thingy..is what has made it take so long for me to get well...and I don't like it...since you are not just left on hold...you are also wasting valuable life....while it effects no one but you. I forget how long you have been running with the current dose. I know I liked what you did and how you did it.... I feel like you are going in a good direction now. I just worry that you get overtilted...and then you have to backtrack which can take you off track for a month...just to restablish dose. Maybe you could go for a quick peak into your labs with your doc...just ask for this one favor...for the NEW YEAR's holiday... YEAH...you want to celebrate by getting your

bloods!~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

E, the computer looks awesome, and I prefer the white keyboard/styling as well. My tired eyes have trouble seeing those darker keys.

Sue

http://www.apple.com/macbook/macbook.html

I know...the doc thing is soooo hard to get around. You want their support..and you feel awful just trying juggle their wishes against your own feelings. NOT..easy. Maybe we will come up with something...