RemedySpot.com

laughing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PLEASE HELP ME...MY CHILD IS LAUGHING ALL THE TIME....THE ONLY TIME HE IS NOT

LAUGHING IS WHEN HE IS SLEEPING. I AM AT MY WITS END. HE IS LAUGHING IN SCHOOL

ALL DAY, IN THE CAR TO AND FROM SCHOOL, AND ONCE HE GETS HOME HE IS STILL

LAUGHING. I AM TREATING YEAST WITH GSE, PARASITES WITH BLACK WALNUT COMPLEX,I AM

TREATING HIGH HISTAMINES(NOT SURE IF THIS A PROBLEM) AND USING A PROBIOTIC. I AM

SO LOST AND GOING CRAZY...HIS SCHOOL IS STRESSED, I AM STRESSED...THE ONLY ONE

WHO IS NOT IS MY LAUGHING CHILD... PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Remember to do detox baths maybe twice a day.. Epsom salt baths works well it could be too many toxins from all the die offSent from my iPod

PLEASE HELP ME...MY CHILD IS LAUGHING ALL THE TIME....THE ONLY TIME HE IS NOT LAUGHING IS WHEN HE IS SLEEPING. I AM AT MY WITS END. HE IS LAUGHING IN SCHOOL ALL DAY, IN THE CAR TO AND FROM SCHOOL, AND ONCE HE GETS HOME HE IS STILL LAUGHING. I AM TREATING YEAST WITH GSE, PARASITES WITH BLACK WALNUT COMPLEX,I AM TREATING HIGH HISTAMINES(NOT SURE IF THIS A PROBLEM) AND USING A PROBIOTIC. I AM SO LOST AND GOING CRAZY...HIS SCHOOL IS STRESSED, I AM STRESSED...THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT IS MY LAUGHING CHILD... PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

In my house that's yeast and naturals would never work in my house. My son's yeast laughs loud and with exaggerated disdain at GSE while poking it with a sharp stick in the eye. Rx would be the only thing that would help for us.There would be a slight consideration for ammonia, too. But that would likely be accompanied by some aggression in my house.

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

PLEASE HELP ME...MY CHILD IS LAUGHING ALL THE TIME....THE ONLY TIME HE IS NOT LAUGHING IS WHEN HE IS SLEEPING. I AM AT MY WITS END. HE IS LAUGHING IN SCHOOL ALL DAY, IN THE CAR TO AND FROM SCHOOL, AND ONCE HE GETS HOME HE IS STILL LAUGHING. I AM TREATING YEAST WITH GSE, PARASITES WITH BLACK WALNUT COMPLEX,I AM TREATING HIGH HISTAMINES(NOT SURE IF THIS A PROBLEM) AND USING A PROBIOTIC. I AM SO LOST AND GOING CRAZY...HIS SCHOOL IS STRESSED, I AM STRESSED...THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT IS MY LAUGHING CHILD... PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

How old and any health issuesJill M. Ham, Ed.SEducational ConsultantWww.k12edconsultant.com

=

HE IS 6 YRS OLD....AND ASD To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 9:57 PM Subject: Re: laughing

How old and any health issuesJill M. Ham, Ed.SEducational ConsultantWww.k12edconsultant.com

=

Cheryl,

What would u do for ammonia causing aggression?

Cassie

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Re: laughing

In my house that's yeast and naturals would never work in my house. My son's

yeast laughs loud and with exaggerated disdain at GSE while poking it with a

sharp stick in the eye.

Rx would be the only thing that would help for us.

There would be a slight consideration for ammonia, too. But that would likely be

accompanied by some aggression in my house.

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~

~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

>

>

>>

>> PLEASE HELP ME...MY CHILD IS LAUGHING ALL THE TIME....THE ONLY TIME HE IS NOT

LAUGHING IS WHEN HE IS SLEEPING. I AM AT MY WITS END. HE IS LAUGHING IN SCHOOL

ALL DAY, IN THE CAR TO AND FROM SCHOOL, AND ONCE HE GETS HOME HE IS STILL

LAUGHING. I AM TREATING YEAST WITH GSE, PARASITES WITH BLACK WALNUT COMPLEX,I AM

TREATING HIGH HISTAMINES(NOT SURE IF THIS A PROBLEM) AND USING A PROBIOTIC. I AM

SO LOST AND GOING CRAZY...HIS SCHOOL IS STRESSED, I AM STRESSED...THE ONLY ONE

WHO IS NOT IS MY LAUGHING CHILD... PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

>>

>>

Latonia,When my son laughs like that its bc of yeast. We saw the best results with Nizoral, sacchromyces, and probiotics along with no sugar and 2 fruits max per day or the candida diet.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 02:23:38 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: laughing PLEASE HELP ME...MY CHILD IS LAUGHING ALL THE TIME....THE ONLY TIME HE IS NOT LAUGHING IS WHEN HE IS SLEEPING. I AM AT MY WITS END. HE IS LAUGHING IN SCHOOL ALL DAY, IN THE CAR TO AND FROM SCHOOL, AND ONCE HE GETS HOME HE IS STILL LAUGHING. I AM TREATING YEAST WITH GSE, PARASITES WITH BLACK WALNUT COMPLEX,I AM TREATING HIGH HISTAMINES(NOT SURE IF THIS A PROBLEM) AND USING A PROBIOTIC. I AM SO LOST AND GOING CRAZY...HIS SCHOOL IS STRESSED, I AM STRESSED...THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT IS MY LAUGHING CHILD... PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Any ammonia issues in my house are covered with Yucca. My son's genetics make him high ammonia so I just keep him on ammonia daily. If there is aggression, two caps, one in the morning and one in the evening, then drop to one a day for the rest of the bottle if you are treating as needed.Works like a champ in my house. Ammonia can be very similar to yeast so you have to really watch how treating ammonia and yeast helps or doesn't so you can see the differences. So my suggestion is always to treat one at a time and take notes. Once you are able to see what's what and can identify when it's yeast or when it's ammonia with a certain amount of confidence, then you can start treating both at the same time if you need to.

Cheryl,What would u do for ammonia causing aggression?CassieSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

You give him 2 capsules of yucca per day? What is the dose and where can u buy

this?

Any ammonia issues in my house are covered with Yucca. My son's genetics make

him high ammonia so I just keep him on ammonia daily.

If there is aggression, two caps, one in the morning and one in the evening,

then drop to one a day for the rest of the bottle if you are treating as needed.

Works like a champ in my house. Ammonia can be very similar to yeast so you have

to really watch how treating ammonia and yeast helps or doesn't so you can see

the differences. So my suggestion is always to treat one at a time and take

notes. Once you are able to see what's what and can identify when it's yeast or

when it's ammonia with a certain amount of confidence, then you can start

treating both at the same time if you need to.

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

> Cheryl,

> What would u do for ammonia causing aggression?

>

> Cassie

> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

>

you can buy it in any HFS. There's usually only one brand, Nature's Way and it's usually 490 mg. His daily dose is 1 cap per day.2 caps when it's causing aggression. Then back to one cap when the aggression clears but stay on it for about a month. I said entire bottle before but forgot that some stores carry different size bottles.

You give him 2 capsules of yucca per day? What is the dose and where can u buy this?Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Thanks! Where did u hear about this, I've never heard anyone say anything about

ammonia and I've been wondering about it for a while. How long before u see

improvements?

Cassie

you can buy it in any HFS. There's usually only one brand, Nature's Way and it's

usually 490 mg.

His daily dose is 1 cap per day.

2 caps when it's causing aggression. Then back to one cap when the aggression

clears but stay on it for about a month. I said entire bottle before but forgot

that some stores carry different size bottles.

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

> You give him 2 capsules of yucca per day? What is the dose and where can u buy

this?

>

Can't say exactly where I heard about this as it's been around and treated in ASD for a long time now. I think it may have all started with Yasko. We did the Yasko genetics test right around the same time we noticed we kept having to treat ammonia (an OATS will tell you if ammonia is high) and discovered that it always came back because he was just hardwired for it.Improvements were a matter of a few days in my house. I'd say 2 maybe? It's been a couple years since we've had any problems since we do a daily dose now so I can't really remember. I do remember that it wasn't long for him.

Thanks! Where did u hear about this, I've never heard anyone say anything about ammonia and I've been wondering about it for a while. How long before u see improvements?CassieSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

How long have you been trying gse?..Sounds like this is majors yeast..If you dont see any gains after being on gse,try something else.Here we take hi dose biotin,or we also tried OoO...Also, you can try goldenseal root for 2weeks on2weeks off...start out lo dose and work up,try biotin or oOo for a few days,move onto the other modes not workAlso,k we give 5HTP at nite,calms nervous system down for next day wellhope that helpsSent from my iPad PLEASE HELP ME...MY CHILD IS LAUGHING ALL THE TIME....THE ONLY TIME HE IS NOT LAUGHING IS WHEN HE IS SLEEPING. I AM AT MY WITS END. HE IS LAUGHING IN SCHOOL ALL DAY, IN THE CAR TO AND FROM SCHOOL, AND ONCE HE GETS HOME HE IS STILL LAUGHING. I AM TREATING YEAST WITH GSE, PARASITES WITH BLACK WALNUT COMPLEX,I AM TREATING HIGH HISTAMINES(NOT SURE IF THIS A PROBLEM) AND USING A PROBIOTIC. I AM SO LOST AND GOING CRAZY...HIS SCHOOL IS STRESSED, I AM STRESSED...THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT IS MY LAUGHING CHILD... PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

May I ask how one tests for ammonia,do you have to go to a genetic doc for?

Sent from my iPad

> You give him 2 capsules of yucca per day? What is the dose and where can u buy

this?

>

>

> Re: laughing

>

> Any ammonia issues in my house are covered with Yucca. My son's genetics make

him high ammonia so I just keep him on ammonia daily.

>

> If there is aggression, two caps, one in the morning and one in the evening,

then drop to one a day for the rest of the bottle if you are treating as needed.

>

> Works like a champ in my house. Ammonia can be very similar to yeast so you

have to really watch how treating ammonia and yeast helps or doesn't so you can

see the differences. So my suggestion is always to treat one at a time and take

notes. Once you are able to see what's what and can identify when it's yeast or

when it's ammonia with a certain amount of confidence, then you can start

treating both at the same time if you need to.

>

>

> ~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

>

> ~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~

> ~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

>

>

>

>

>

>> Cheryl,

>> What would u do for ammonia causing aggression?

>>

>> Cassie

>> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

>>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

what is this sacchromyces and where do u buyI goggled Mizoram, this is dandruff supps?Sent from my iPad Latonia,When my son laughs like that its bc of yeast. We saw the best results with Nizoral, sacchromyces, and probiotics along with no sugar and 2 fruits max per day or the candida diet.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 02:23:38 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: laughing PLEASE HELP ME...MY CHILD IS LAUGHING ALL THE TIME....THE ONLY TIME HE IS NOT LAUGHING IS WHEN HE IS SLEEPING. I AM AT MY WITS END. HE IS LAUGHING IN SCHOOL ALL DAY, IN THE CAR TO AND FROM SCHOOL, AND ONCE HE GETS HOME HE IS STILL LAUGHING. I AM TREATING YEAST WITH GSE, PARASITES WITH BLACK WALNUT COMPLEX,I AM TREATING HIGH HISTAMINES(NOT SURE IF THIS A PROBLEM) AND USING A PROBIOTIC. I AM SO LOST AND GOING CRAZY...HIS SCHOOL IS STRESSED, I AM STRESSED...THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT IS MY LAUGHING CHILD... PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

, Saccromyces Boulardi is a yeast that is a "good" yeast and fights the bad yeast-candida. It helped in combination with the nizoral and probiotics. I bought it through klaire labs but have seen it for sale at whole foods, vitamin shoppe, and kirkman labs. Don't know about the gluten casein free if you buy from wholefoods or vitamin shoppe. I don't see good results with GSE.CassieSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 06:57:14 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: laughing

what is this sacchromyces and where do u buyI goggled Mizoram, this is dandruff supps?Sent from my iPad Latonia,When my son laughs like that its bc of yeast. We saw the best results with Nizoral, sacchromyces, and probiotics along with no sugar and 2 fruits max per day or the candida diet.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 02:23:38 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: laughing PLEASE HELP ME...MY CHILD IS LAUGHING ALL THE TIME....THE ONLY TIME HE IS NOT LAUGHING IS WHEN HE IS SLEEPING. I AM AT MY WITS END. HE IS LAUGHING IN SCHOOL ALL DAY, IN THE CAR TO AND FROM SCHOOL, AND ONCE HE GETS HOME HE IS STILL LAUGHING. I AM TREATING YEAST WITH GSE, PARASITES WITH BLACK WALNUT COMPLEX,I AM TREATING HIGH HISTAMINES(NOT SURE IF THIS A PROBLEM) AND USING A PROBIOTIC. I AM SO LOST AND GOING CRAZY...HIS SCHOOL IS STRESSED, I AM STRESSED...THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT IS MY LAUGHING CHILD... PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Thanks Casie,and what about this biz oral,is this a supp that can be bought at the above places also?SandiSent from my iPad , Saccromyces Boulardi is a yeast that is a "good" yeast and fights the bad yeast-candida. It helped in combination with the nizoral and probiotics. I bought it through klaire labs but have seen it for sale at whole foods, vitamin shoppe, and kirkman labs. Don't know about the gluten casein free if you buy from wholefoods or vitamin shoppe. I don't see good results with GSE.CassieSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 06:57:14 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: laughing what is this sacchromyces and where do u buyI goggled Mizoram, this is dandruff supps?Sent from my iPad Latonia,When my son laughs like that its bc of yeast. We saw the best results with Nizoral, sacchromyces, and probiotics along with no sugar and 2 fruits max per day or the candida diet.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 02:23:38 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: laughing PLEASE HELP ME...MY CHILD IS LAUGHING ALL THE TIME....THE ONLY TIME HE IS NOT LAUGHING IS WHEN HE IS SLEEPING. I AM AT MY WITS END. HE IS LAUGHING IN SCHOOL ALL DAY, IN THE CAR TO AND FROM SCHOOL, AND ONCE HE GETS HOME HE IS STILL LAUGHING. I AM TREATING YEAST WITH GSE, PARASITES WITH BLACK WALNUT COMPLEX,I AM TREATING HIGH HISTAMINES(NOT SURE IF THIS A PROBLEM) AND USING A PROBIOTIC. I AM SO LOST AND GOING CRAZY...HIS SCHOOL IS STRESSED, I AM STRESSED...THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT IS MY LAUGHING CHILD... PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Nizoral is an antifungal and u need a prescription for it.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 07:56:39 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: laughing

Thanks Casie,and what about this biz oral,is this a supp that can be bought at the above places also?SandiSent from my iPad , Saccromyces Boulardi is a yeast that is a "good" yeast and fights the bad yeast-candida. It helped in combination with the nizoral and probiotics. I bought it through klaire labs but have seen it for sale at whole foods, vitamin shoppe, and kirkman labs. Don't know about the gluten casein free if you buy from wholefoods or vitamin shoppe. I don't see good results with GSE.CassieSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 06:57:14 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: laughing what is this sacchromyces and where do u buyI goggled Mizoram, this is dandruff supps?Sent from my iPad Latonia,When my son laughs like that its bc of yeast. We saw the best results with Nizoral, sacchromyces, and probiotics along with no sugar and 2 fruits max per day or the candida diet.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 02:23:38 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: laughing PLEASE HELP ME...MY CHILD IS LAUGHING ALL THE TIME....THE ONLY TIME HE IS NOT LAUGHING IS WHEN HE IS SLEEPING. I AM AT MY WITS END. HE IS LAUGHING IN SCHOOL ALL DAY, IN THE CAR TO AND FROM SCHOOL, AND ONCE HE GETS HOME HE IS STILL LAUGHING. I AM TREATING YEAST WITH GSE, PARASITES WITH BLACK WALNUT COMPLEX,I AM TREATING HIGH HISTAMINES(NOT SURE IF THIS A PROBLEM) AND USING A PROBIOTIC. I AM SO LOST AND GOING CRAZY...HIS SCHOOL IS STRESSED, I AM STRESSED...THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT IS MY LAUGHING CHILD... PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Has anyone tried the scd diet? It has worked wonders for my twins..for my sons when they don't go to the bathroom enough aggression starts,,,, GABA 750 and vira stop in the am help alotHope this helps Twins ASD 12 yrs old

Nizoral is an antifungal and u need a prescription for it.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 07:56:39 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: laughing

Thanks Casie,and what about this biz oral,is this a supp that can be bought at the above places also?SandiSent from my iPad

, Saccromyces Boulardi is a yeast that is a "good" yeast and fights the bad yeast-candida. It helped in combination with the nizoral and probiotics. I bought it through klaire labs but have seen it for sale at whole foods, vitamin shoppe, and kirkman labs. Don't know about the gluten casein free if you buy from wholefoods or vitamin shoppe. I don't see good results with GSE.CassieSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 06:57:14 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

what is this sacchromyces and where do u buyI goggled Mizoram, this is dandruff supps?Sent from my iPad

Latonia,When my son laughs like that its bc of yeast. We saw the best results with Nizoral, sacchromyces, and probiotics along with no sugar and 2 fruits max per day or the candida diet.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 02:23:38 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: laughing

Has anyone tried the scd diet? It has worked wonders for my twins..for my sons when they don't go to the bathroom enough aggression starts,,,, GABA 750 and vira stop in the am help alotHope this helps Twins ASD 12 yrs old

Nizoral is an antifungal and u need a prescription for it.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 07:56:39 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Thanks Casie,and what about this biz oral,is this a supp that can be bought at the above places also?SandiSent from my iPad

, Saccromyces Boulardi is a yeast that is a "good" yeast and fights the bad yeast-candida. It helped in combination with the nizoral and probiotics. I bought it through klaire labs but have seen it for sale at whole foods, vitamin shoppe, and kirkman labs. Don't know about the gluten casein free if you buy from wholefoods or vitamin shoppe. I don't see good results with GSE.CassieSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 06:57:14 -0500To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

what is this sacchromyces and where do u buyI goggled Mizoram, this is dandruff supps?Sent from my iPad

Latonia,When my son laughs like that its bc of yeast. We saw the best results with Nizoral, sacchromyces, and probiotics along with no sugar and 2 fruits max per day or the candida diet.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 02:23:38 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

this has probably already been suggested but i would keep upping the dosage of GSE a couple drops every day along with charcoal couple hours later until the behavior got better....or the behavior got worse then i would stay at that dose for a while....some kids dont do good on GSE but you have to know the diffrence between die off and intolerance.

channa

To: Cc: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 8:55 AMSubject: Re: laughing

Has anyone tried the scd diet? It has worked wonders for my twins

...for my sons when they don't go to the bathroom enough aggression starts,,,, GABA 750 and vira stop in the am help alot

Hope this helps

Twins ASD 12 yrs old

Nizoral is an antifungal and u need a prescription for it.

Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 07:56:39 -0500

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >

ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Thanks Casie,and what about this biz oral,is this a supp that can be bought at the above places also?

SandiSent from my iPad

, Saccromyces Boulardi is a yeast that is a "good" yeast and fights the bad yeast-candida. It helped in combination with the nizoral and probiotics. I bought it through klaire labs but have seen it for sale at whole foods, vitamin shoppe, and kirkman labs. Don't know about the gluten casein free if you buy from wholefoods or vitamin shoppe. I don't see good results with GSE.Cassie

Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 06:57:14 -0500

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >

what is this sacchromyces and where do u buy

I goggled Mizoram, this is dandruff supps?Sent from my iPad

Latonia,When my son laughs like that its bc of yeast. We saw the best results with Nizoral, sacchromyces, and probiotics along with no sugar and 2 fruits max per day or the candida diet.

Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 02:23:38 -0000

To: <mb12valtrex >

Cheryl,

Really interesting info on ammonia. I am confused now about what I am dealing

with these days. My son has been on vancomycin since december for clostridia

(clinical diagnosis with symptoms only) and was also on nystatin. But after 4

weeks of vancomycin, it felt like he had yeast flare. So now he is on both

vancomycin and fluconazole. He is very silly, laughs a lot, extremely stimmy,

flapping, vocal stimms but at the same time, one cannot say no to him. He gets

anxious if he has to wait for something especially food. Over the weekend, he

had at least two episodes where he started crying for no apparent reason and

then it progressed to screaming and crying with agitation. He even becomes

physically aggressive a bit which is totally unlike him. When we started

vancomycin, his agitation and anxiety had gotten a lot better. Now he is mostly

silly and hyper with episodes of anger and crying. Could it be something other

than yeast like ammonia? The last time we checked his ammonia levels, they were

in the normal range. Also he is on gcmaf and I wonder if it is his immune system

attacking some chronic viruses? We do see improvements in his eye contact, his

academic performance has improved but only in his comfort zone and as soon as

you make him do something which is a little difficult for him, he starts a

screaming tantrum. I know I am presenting a crazy picture here but is it

possible for you to explain what seems more likely here? Will really appreciate

your help.

is

>

> > Cheryl,

> > What would u do for ammonia causing aggression?

> >

> > Cassie

> > Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> >

>

Is he on a probiotic also? If not, the vancomycin will be wiping out everything good and bad. Is he on a candida diet as well? That's important when trying to kill off yeast so they have nothing to feed on.CassieSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 03:27:08 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: laughing Cheryl,Really interesting info on ammonia. I am confused now about what I am dealing with these days. My son has been on vancomycin since december for clostridia (clinical diagnosis with symptoms only) and was also on nystatin. But after 4 weeks of vancomycin, it felt like he had yeast flare. So now he is on both vancomycin and fluconazole. He is very silly, laughs a lot, extremely stimmy, flapping, vocal stimms but at the same time, one cannot say no to him. He gets anxious if he has to wait for something especially food. Over the weekend, he had at least two episodes where he started crying for no apparent reason and then it progressed to screaming and crying with agitation. He even becomes physically aggressive a bit which is totally unlike him. When we started vancomycin, his agitation and anxiety had gotten a lot better. Now he is mostly silly and hyper with episodes of anger and crying. Could it be something other than yeast like ammonia? The last time we checked his ammonia levels, they were in the normal range. Also he is on gcmaf and I wonder if it is his immune system attacking some chronic viruses? We do see improvements in his eye contact, his academic performance has improved but only in his comfort zone and as soon as you make him do something which is a little difficult for him, he starts a screaming tantrum. I know I am presenting a crazy picture here but is it possible for you to explain what seems more likely here? Will really appreciate your help.is> > > Cheryl,> > What would u do for ammonia causing aggression?> > > > Cassie> > Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®> >>

Hi alexis,I'm not cheryl but I am wondering if he is having die off from the diflucan too (didnt you just start it?)?...does his behavior improve after charcoal? Are there any changes (better or worse) with the stool? Is he currently on the vancomycin or are you on a break?...ie could the aggression be clostridia flare?I have also heard the baking soda helps with ammonia too so if you are doing that still maybe it isn't ammonia...cheryl correct me if I am wrong on that one!-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Cheryl,

Really interesting info on ammonia. I am confused now about what I am dealing with these days. My son has been on vancomycin since december for clostridia (clinical diagnosis with symptoms only) and was also on nystatin. But after 4 weeks of vancomycin, it felt like he had yeast flare. So now he is on both vancomycin and fluconazole. He is very silly, laughs a lot, extremely stimmy, flapping, vocal stimms but at the same time, one cannot say no to him. He gets anxious if he has to wait for something especially food. Over the weekend, he had at least two episodes where he started crying for no apparent reason and then it progressed to screaming and crying with agitation. He even becomes physically aggressive a bit which is totally unlike him. When we started vancomycin, his agitation and anxiety had gotten a lot better. Now he is mostly silly and hyper with episodes of anger and crying. Could it be something other than yeast like ammonia? The last time we checked his ammonia levels, they were in the normal range. Also he is on gcmaf and I wonder if it is his immune system attacking some chronic viruses? We do see improvements in his eye contact, his academic performance has improved but only in his comfort zone and as soon as you make him do something which is a little difficult for him, he starts a screaming tantrum. I know I am presenting a crazy picture here but is it possible for you to explain what seems more likely here? Will really appreciate your help.

is

>

> > Cheryl,

> >

> > Cassie

> >

>

I don't know the answer. But a few thoughts come to mind.1. what dosage is the fluc? Might not be enough. Or maybe you need Ketoconazole instead.2. why are you still on vanco?3. If you haven't tested for clostridia, why would you spend over a month on vanco treating clostridia?4. If you aren't going to test for clostridia, it's probably wiser to use Uva Ursi (2 weeks on/2 weeks off rotation).5. Did you start all of this at the same time or really close together?6. I'm not familiar enough with GCMAF to even speculate what's going on there. That's too new and I'm too old school to be hip to that. ;) Next time I see my DAN I might consider talking about it. If I remember.7. Could be ammonia. It's just too hard to say at the moment.More importantly, it sounds to me like there's too much going on and you can't point to anything as being the problem. Which generally means starting over from scratch and taking better notes.Never start anything new without being stable on the previous thing you added. I can't stress this enough. You have to understand what things are doing and the reactions you are getting. Knowing and understanding this is soooooo important because it's going to tell you what behavior is caused from what, what treats it, how long it takes, whether it works or not, and how to distinguish the subtleties of similar symptoms to better target what the problem is.Without those things, you spend a lot more time guessing. It sounds to me that you started too many things too soon and the only way to really remedy that is to take a break and restart in a couple weeks. But I wouldn't do that without speaking to your doctor and expressing your concerns there.It's tough. We all want to get moving and get to recovering our children. The temptation is soooo strong to just do it all. But you can't. You have to be patient and take your take and work your way through it all slowly. Moving too fast leaves too many questions and inevitably, it fails. Most of us fall prey to that so you wouldn't be the first, especially when in the beginning we see that glimmer of hope when something positive starts happening.None of this may be true. You may have taken your time and done everything right and still have no answer. It's just the initial feeling I get from what you've told me.

Cheryl,

Really interesting info on ammonia. I am confused now about what I am dealing with these days. My son has been on vancomycin since december for clostridia (clinical diagnosis with symptoms only) and was also on nystatin. But after 4 weeks of vancomycin, it felt like he had yeast flare. So now he is on both vancomycin and fluconazole. He is very silly, laughs a lot, extremely stimmy, flapping, vocal stimms but at the same time, one cannot say no to him. He gets anxious if he has to wait for something especially food. Over the weekend, he had at least two episodes where he started crying for no apparent reason and then it progressed to screaming and crying with agitation. He even becomes physically aggressive a bit which is totally unlike him. When we started vancomycin, his agitation and anxiety had gotten a lot better. Now he is mostly silly and hyper with episodes of anger and crying. Could it be something other than yeast like ammonia? The last time we checked his ammonia levels, they were in the normal range. Also he is on gcmaf and I wonder if it is his immune system attacking some chronic viruses? We do see improvements in his eye contact, his academic performance has improved but only in his comfort zone and as soon as you make him do something which is a little difficult for him, he starts a screaming tantrum. I know I am presenting a crazy picture here but is it possible for you to explain what seems more likely here? Will really appreciate your help.

is

>

> > Cheryl,

> >

> > Cassie

> >

>