job situation! Maybe by the time you get back, the job situation will have

fixed itself!! <hopeful thinking!>

Take care!!

Sheila

student

Guest guest

If I raised my rates 2 cents a line I know I would be out of business. These

are not the best of times, especially in my area, and I am happy to keep

things status quo. Hope you get some work soon.

(unknown)

> Hi,

>

> I might as well tell you the bad news. I have been out of work for three

weeks. My boss raised her rates two cents a line and a lot of her doctors

dropped her. So I am out of work. My boss suggested that I contact them,

but I cannot do that until I get back from vacation. My computer broke

down, had that fixed. Then my DSL went wacky and I spent three grueling

hours with a technician yesterday, but I am back. On the bright side, I

will be going on vacation starting a week from today for two weeks. In the

meantime, I have a lot of free time on my hands. Boy, I felt so isolated,

not being able to email anyone. I thought I would let everyone know that I

did not drop off the face of the earth. I'm still here!

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

, you have a green light from the service owner. At least contact them

before you go on vacation, letting them know when you will return. It's a great

opportunity! You can charge what she used to charge and STILL make more $!

Rennie

www.renesue.com

(unknown)

Hi,

I might as well tell you the bad news. I have been out of work for three

weeks. My boss raised her rates two cents a line and a lot of her doctors

dropped her. So I am out of work. My boss suggested that I contact them, but I

cannot do that until I get back from vacation. My computer broke down, had that

fixed. Then my DSL went wacky and I spent three grueling hours with a

technician yesterday, but I am back. On the bright side, I will be going on

vacation starting a week from today for two weeks. In the meantime, I have a

lot of free time on my hands. Boy, I felt so isolated, not being able to email

anyone. I thought I would let everyone know that I did not drop off the face of

the earth. I'm still here!

Guest guest

OH maybe it would work

(unknown)

> Take pics, sell them to interet site, make money? Oh..you wanted

> serious advice? Just say... " is it cold to anyone else in here? "

> Sorry...mine did that when I was pregnant. I got bandaids and covered

> them. An old dance team trick from my high school days.

> P

>

>

> > Didnt someone in here not to long ago have a problem with OK LADIES

> THIS GETS PERSONAL>......... There Nipples being very erect...hard I

> do not know what to call it.... I am having this problem and I hate it

> I wear baggy clothes and I Still think people can notice......... Any

> IDeas

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

OMG LOL I wish I had thought of doing something like that !

Jess

Signature made by Lillady Click the image to request yours today :)

(unknown)

Bad Smell

After 17 years of marriage, a man dumped his wife for a

younger woman.

The downtown luxury apartment was in his name and he

wanted to remain there with his new love so he asked

the wife to move out and then he would buy her another

place.

The wife agreed to this, but asked that she be given 3

days on her own there, to pack up her things.

While he was gone, the first day she lovingly put her

personal belongings into boxes and crates and

suitcases.

On the second day, she had the movers come and collect

her things.

On the third day, she sat down for the last time at

their candlelit Dining table, soft music playing in the

background, and feasted on a pound of shrimp and a

bottle of Chardonnay.

When she had finished, she went into each room and

deposited a few of the resulting shrimp shells into the

hollow of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the

kitchen and left.

The husband came back, with his new girl, and all was

bliss for the first few days. Then it started; slowly

but surely. Clueless, the man could not explain why the

place smelled so bad.

They tried everything; cleaned & mopped and aired the

place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents, carpets

were steam cleaned, Air fresheners were hung

everywhere. Exterminators were brought in, the carpets

were replaced, and on it went.

Finally, they could take it no more and decided to

move. The Moving company arrived and did a very

professional packing job, taking everything to their

new home...

....including the curtain rods.

Guest guest

ha ha hee hee

(unknown)

Bad Smell

After 17 years of marriage, a man dumped his wife for a

younger woman.

The downtown luxury apartment was in his name and he

wanted to remain there with his new love so he asked

the wife to move out and then he would buy her another

place.

The wife agreed to this, but asked that she be given 3

days on her own there, to pack up her things.

While he was gone, the first day she lovingly put her

personal belongings into boxes and crates and

suitcases.

On the second day, she had the movers come and collect

her things.

On the third day, she sat down for the last time at

their candlelit Dining table, soft music playing in the

background, and feasted on a pound of shrimp and a

bottle of Chardonnay.

When she had finished, she went into each room and

deposited a few of the resulting shrimp shells into the

hollow of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the

kitchen and left.

The husband came back, with his new girl, and all was

bliss for the first few days. Then it started; slowly

but surely. Clueless, the man could not explain why the

place smelled so bad.

They tried everything; cleaned & mopped and aired the

place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents, carpets

were steam cleaned, Air fresheners were hung

everywhere. Exterminators were brought in, the carpets

were replaced, and on it went.

Finally, they could take it no more and decided to

move. The Moving company arrived and did a very

professional packing job, taking everything to their

new home...

....including the curtain rods.

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Cindy,

I wouldn't jump at a chance to get a liver transplant if your son has a possibility of not needing to have one. A couple of our members just recently had their first (or second in Tim's case) transplant go bad and needed a second emergency transplant. At least wait a year and see if the URSO continues to have good effects.

Ian

Hi, I am new to the group. My son Jordan was diagnosed last June with PSC and UC and we were told he would probably need a transplant within a year. Urso and asacol have been extremely beneficial. Now his labs look pretty much normal and his latest MRCP of his bile ducts looked better than it did a year ago. I have made it through the donor evaluation and was ready to schedule the transplant until the recent labs and MRCP. The surgeons are discussing Jordan's case today to help us decide whether to proceed with the transplant or to wait and see how long Jordan can go, they said maybe 5 years or more. It seems his PSC is in remission right now. Being on all the drugs after transplant versus the risk of cancer with no transplant (which the dr. say is pretty rare for someone Jordan's age- he is 16). Plus the fact that I can't be a possible donor forever. We are leaning more toward putting the transplant on hold. Any thoughts? Thanks for taking the time. cindy

-------------- Original message --------------

Hi Sally;Welcome to the group. I'm very sorry to hear about your husband's PSC and portal vein blood flow problems. It is possible that your husband's sclerosing cholangitis could be caused by an obstruction of the portal vein, as described in this article:Sclerosing Cholangitis: A Focus On Secondary CausesRupert Abdalian and E. HeathcoteHEPATOLOGY 2006; 44:1063-1074.

http://usagiedu.com/articles/ssc/ssc.pdf(look under the section called " portal biliopathy " )If your husband does not have inflammatory bowel disease (most PSC patients do have ulcerative colitis, Crohn's or indeterminate colitis) then this might be another reason for suspecting a " secondary " cause of your husband's sclerosing cholangitis. This would certainly be something to bring up with your husband's doctor next week.I hope that the portal vein obstruction c an be resolved. IF this is the cause of your husbands's sclerosing cholangitis, then you should be encouraged that overcoming the portal vein obstruction may lead to " partial or complete regression of bile duct abnormalities " , as described in the article above.Best regards,Dave (father of (22); PSC 07/03; UC 08/03)

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Guest guest

Cindy Our son was diagnosed at age 11 with PSC and Crohns. I had told the Drs I would be his donor at anytime. He was sick for 8 years and the last 2 we were actively looking for a transplant. You never know when your son will need his tx. It could be 2 years, 20 or never. Keep yourself fit so if needed you are available. Our team said there living donor cut off was 55. Check with your team. Allow your son to be a normal kid and let things happen when they are going to. Martisimplify2@... wrote: Hi, I am new to the group. My son Jordan was diagnosed last June with PSC and UC and we were told he would probably need a transplant within a year. Urso and asacol have been extremely beneficial. Now his labs look pretty much normal and his latest MRCP of his bile ducts looked better than it did a year ago. I have made it through the donor evaluation and was ready to schedule the transplant until the recent labs and MRCP. The surgeons are discussing Jordan's case today to help us decide whether to proceed with the transplant or to wait and see how long Jordan can go, they said maybe 5 years or more. It seems his PSC is in remission right now. Being on all the drugs after transplant versus the risk of cancer with no transplant (which the dr. say is pretty rare for someone Jordan's age- he is 16). Plus the fact that I can't be a possible donor forever. We are leaning

more toward putting the transplant on hold. Any thoughts? Thanks for taking the time. cindy -------------- Original message -------------- From: " " <rhodesdavid (AT) insightbb (DOT) com> Hi Sally;Welcome to the group. I'm very sorry to hear about your husband's PSC and portal vein blood flow problems. It is possible that your husband's sclerosing cholangitis could be caused by an obstruction of the portal vein, as described in this article:Sclerosing Cholangitis: A Focus On Secondary CausesRupert Abdalian and E. HeathcoteHEPATOLOGY 2006; 44:1063-1074.http://usagiedu.com/articles/ssc/ssc.pdf(look under the section called "portal biliopathy")If your husband does

not have inflammatory bowel disease (most PSC patients do have ulcerative colitis, Crohn's or indeterminate colitis) then this might be another reason for suspecting a "secondary" cause of your husband's sclerosing cholangitis. This would certainly be something to bring up with your husband's doctor next week.I hope that the portal vein obstruction c an be resolved. IF this is the cause of your husbands's sclerosing cholangitis, then you should be encouraged that overcoming the portal vein obstruction may lead to "partial or complete regression of bile duct abnormalities", as described in the article above.Best regards,Dave (father of (22); PSC 07/03; UC 08/03)

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Marti, Thanks so much for your email. Has your son had his transplant yet? and how old is he now?cindy

Cindy

Our son was diagnosed at age 11 with PSC and Crohns. I had told the Drs I would be his donor at anytime. He was sick for 8 years and the last 2 we were actively looking for a transplant. You never know when your son will need his tx. It could be 2 years, 20 or never. Keep yourself fit so if needed you are available. Our team said there living donor cut off was 55. Check with your team. Allow your son to be a normal kid and let things happen when they are going to.

Martisimplify2 (AT) comcast (DOT) net wrote:

Hi, I am new to the group. My son Jordan was diagnosed last June with PSC and UC and we were told he would probably need a transplant within a year. Urso and asacol have been extremely beneficial. Now his labs look pretty much normal and his latest MRCP of his bile ducts looked better than it did a year ago. I have made it through the donor evaluation and was ready to schedule the transplant until the recent labs and MRCP. The surgeons are discussing Jordan's case today to help us decide whether to proceed with the transplant or to wait and see how long Jordan can go, they said maybe 5 years or more. It seems his PSC is in remission right now. Being on all the drugs after transplant versus the risk of cancer with no transplant (which the dr. say is pretty rare for someone Jordan's age- he is 16). Plus the fact that I can't be a possible donor forever. We are leaning more toward putting the transplant

on hold. Any thoughts? Thanks for taking the time. cindy

Hi Sally;Welcome to the group. I'm very sorry to hear about your husband's PSC and portal vein blood flow problems. It is possible that your husband's sclerosing cholangitis could be caused by an obstruction of the portal vein, as described in this article:Sclerosing Cholangitis: A Focus On Secondary CausesRupert Abdalian and E. HeathcoteHEPATOLOGY 2006; 44:1063-1074.http://usagiedu.com/articles/ssc/ssc.pdf(look under the section called "portal biliopathy")If your husband does not have inflammatory bowel disease (most PSC patients do have ulcerative colitis, Crohn's or indeterminate colitis) then this might be another reason for suspecting a "secondary" cause of your husband's sclerosing cholangitis. This would certainly be something to bring up with your husband's doctor next week.I hope that the portal vein obstruction

c an be resolved. IF this is the cause of your husbands's sclerosing cholangitis, then you should be encouraged that overcoming the portal vein obstruction may lead to "partial or complete regression of bile duct abnormalities", as described in the article above.Best regards,Dave (father of (22); PSC 07/03; UC 08/03)

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

2 years ago got very ill and we could not wait any longer so they used me as a living donor. They took 72% of my liver for him. is doing great. He went back to college and you would never know he was ever ill. He is 21 yrs old now. Martisimplify2@... wrote: Marti, Thanks so much for your email. Has your son had his transplant yet? and how old is he now?cindy -------------- Original

message -------------- From: Marti <marti0355 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> Cindy Our son was diagnosed at age 11 with PSC and Crohns. I had told the Drs I would be his donor at anytime. He was sick for 8 years and the last 2 we were actively looking for a transplant. You never know when your son will need his tx. It could be 2 years, 20 or never. Keep yourself fit so if needed you are available. Our team said there living donor cut off was 55. Check with your team. Allow your son to be a normal kid and let things happen when they are going to. Martisimplify2 (AT) comcast (DOT) net wrote: Hi, I am new to the group. My son Jordan was diagnosed last June with PSC and UC and we were told he would probably need a

transplant within a year. Urso and asacol have been extremely beneficial. Now his labs look pretty much normal and his latest MRCP of his bile ducts looked better than it did a year ago. I have made it through the donor evaluation and was ready to schedule the transplant until the recent labs and MRCP. The surgeons are discussing Jordan's case today to help us decide whether to proceed with the transplant or to wait and see how long Jordan can go, they said maybe 5 years or more. It seems his PSC is in remission right now. Being on all the drugs after transplant versus the risk of cancer with no transplant (which the dr. say is pretty rare for someone Jordan's age- he is 16). Plus the fact that I can't be a possible donor forever. We are leaning more toward putting the transplant on hold. Any thoughts? Thanks for taking the time. cindy -------------- Original message -------------- From: " " <rhodesdavid (AT) insightbb (DOT) com> Hi Sally;Welcome to the group. I'm very sorry to hear about your husband's PSC and portal vein blood flow problems. It is possible that your husband's sclerosing cholangitis could be caused by an obstruction of the portal vein, as described in this article:Sclerosing Cholangitis: A Focus On Secondary CausesRupert Abdalian and E. HeathcoteHEPATOLOGY 2006; 44:1063-1074.http://usagiedu.com/articles/ssc/ssc.pdf(look under the section called "portal biliopathy")If your husband does not have inflammatory bowel disease (most PSC patients do have ulcerative colitis, Crohn's or indeterminate colitis) then this might be another reason for

suspecting a "secondary" cause of your husband's sclerosing cholangitis. This would certainly be something to bring up with your husband's doctor next week.I hope that the portal vein obstruction c an be resolved. IF this is the cause of your husbands's sclerosing cholangitis, then you should be encouraged that overcoming the portal vein obstruction may lead to "partial or complete regression of bile duct abnormalities", as described in the article above.Best regards,Dave (father of (22); PSC 07/03; UC 08/03) Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.

• 3 years later...

Thanks for the update Margaret. You will remain in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world""May the Lord Bless you and keep you,May the Lord Make his face shine upon you, and give you Peace...Forever"Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

-----Original Message-----From: argaretcote@...Sent: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:54:43 -0700 (PDT)To: mserslife Subject: (unknown)

Hi Everyone, My doctor's visit went well. She is sending me back to Neurology but with a request that I see the other Neurologist that they have on staff at the VA. I have a diminished movement in both legs. I also have diminished reflexes in both legs. She also tested me for lime disease. I don't think I have it but she wanted me tested because of the fatigue that I am also having. I am now waiting for an appointment.

Margaret A. Cote

Send your photos by email in seconds...

Try FREE IM ToolPack at www.imtoolpack.com

Works in all emails, instant messengers, blogs, forums and social networks.

• 2 months later...

Oh this is so festive! Thanks for the little smilies!New Years blessings to you and yours, and to allour wonderful family here at MSers!love, KateTo: mserslife ; wayofthewingedheart ; the_wolfs_lodge ; thewitchescottage Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 1:56:31

PMSubject: (unknown)

Happy New Year Everyone, Live Long and Prosper!!!

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

http://www.affiliates-natural-salt-lamps.com/pages/156.php

• 10 months later...

Hello and welcome to the group. I'm glad to hear that your mom

(we tend to refer to our unmotherlike mothers as " nada " here)is

getting help. Unfortunately, if she's typical of people with

BPD, that isn't likely to last long. They almost never believe

that they are the one with a problem. It is everyone else who

has a problem.

I think most of us can relate to your desire to have the love

that most mothers give their kids. Unfortunately, for us, that's

a pretty hopeless cause. Out nadas simply aren't capable of

loving us that way. Their brains just don't work that way. In my

case, I think my nada believes that she loves me, but I don't

think she's capable of actual love. She loves the idea of having

daughters, but the daughters she has don't suit her idea of what

daughters should be. We never have been what she wanted. Loving

someone requires valuing her as a person. It also generally

requires some degree of willingness to put that person's needs

and desires above your own some of the time. Nadas have a lot of

trouble with those things. They often have trouble seeing their

children as separate people and not just as extensions of

themselves. My nada doesn't accept that it is valid for other

people to have different likes and dislikes and opinions of

their own. She once flipped out on me because she asked me if I

thought the blue rug or the green rug would look better in her

living room and I didn't select the one she preferred. The world

tends to revolve around their own desires. As you mention about

your mother, nothing is ever their fault. There's just no room

for love in that kind of thinking.

At 08:53 PM 11/22/2011 tonyabaker9072 wrote:

>Hi everyone. This is my first time on this sight. I finally

>talked my mom into getting help for her depression and suicidal

>thoughts. The drs decided she needed to stay and be admitted.

>They kept her for 6 days decided she had BPD. I can relate so

>much to u guys. I always wanted my moms approval and never got

>it, in her eyes I do nothing right and everything's is my fault

>and we r all against her. She Is driving my two sisters and dad

>away from her. My dad bends over backwards for her and gets no

>appreciation for all he does for her. Every time I talk to my

>mom she yells and talks negative about me and everyone else,but

>nothing is ever her fault . I am a grown woman with two kids

>of my own. I just want the love that most mothers give their

>kids.

--

Katrina Knight

kk1raven@...

I agree, really well put Katrina.

I personally think that the underlying issue with all the Cluster B disorders is

a profound and pervasive narcissism and lack of empathy for the needs and

feelings of others.

Even though the trait " lack of empathy " is not part of the borderline pd

diagnosis, I personally think that over the years, the bpd parents discussed

here (nearly all of those discussed here are mothers with bpd) show a great deal

of npd " lack of empathy " in their treatment of their minor children and their

adult children. Nearly all of the issues shared and discussed here that we have

experienced as the children of bpd mothers is about nada demanding to have her

needs met first, always.

The mother with bpd feels entitled to get her endless, empty black hole of need

satisfied through her children and/or through her spouse.

Its a deep, deep dysfunction that only the person with bpd/npd can possibly

address through therapy. Nothing that the bpd person's loved ones can do will

help; catering to the person with bpd, rescuing her, walking on eggshells around

her just enables her dysfunctional mindset and behaviors to continue.

The person with bpd is the only one who can help herself, but she has to want to

change.

And therein lies the conundrum, the " Catch 22 " :

Personality disorder is an " ego syntonic " condition. That means the person with

personality disorder is not upset or distressed by her own thoughts, feelings or

behaviors. She believes that all her problems originate outside herself. She

blames others for her unhappy feelings and her problems. " Why should I seek

therapy, there's nothing wrong with me! YOU'RE the one with emotional issues,

YOU are the one who needs therapy! " is the way " ego-syntonic " thinks and

sounds.

The adult children of Queen and Witch bpds grow up feeling that they're not good

enough and need to try harder and harder to win mother's love and approval. The

adult children of Waif and Hermit bpds grow up feeling that the whole reason for

their existence is to caretake mommy's emotional needs. Its wrong for parents

to do this to their children; its warped and narcissistic of them. It usually

takes us adult KOs well into adulthood to be able to accept that we've been

hoodwinked and exploited by our own mother, for her benefit.

When we do finally begin to realize how dysfunctional our relationship with our

parent is, its REALLY hard to accept the reality and to change ourselves, but

its really necessary for our own mental health and quality of life to accept

reality and make our own changes. We tend to beat ourselves up with misplaced

guilt and inappropriate feelings of responsibility for nada's feelings. We tend

to go through a grieving process, just as though our parent has physically died;

but we are mourning and grieving for the hope that mother will change, or

grieving for the death of the illusion of having a normal, loving mother-child

relationship.

But healthy change is possible for us, because we do not have personality

disorder.

There is new hope for us in that concept. The hope is to be able to reach an

emotionally healthy place where we can feel pity and compassion for our very

mentally ill parent without also feeling responsible for rescuing her from

herself.

-Annie

> >Hi everyone. This is my first time on this sight. I finally

> >talked my mom into getting help for her depression and suicidal

> >thoughts. The drs decided she needed to stay and be admitted.

> >They kept her for 6 days decided she had BPD. I can relate so

> >much to u guys. I always wanted my moms approval and never got

> >it, in her eyes I do nothing right and everything's is my fault

> >and we r all against her. She Is driving my two sisters and dad

> >away from her. My dad bends over backwards for her and gets no

> >appreciation for all he does for her. Every time I talk to my

> >mom she yells and talks negative about me and everyone else,but

> >nothing is ever her fault . I am a grown woman with two kids

> >of my own. I just want the love that most mothers give their

> >kids.

>

> --