RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Judie/Sweets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Judie -

Of course all the surgeon's have different protocol, but my surgeon has told me, that sweets in moderation, as long as they aren't slowing down the weight loss, are okay to have a few times a week. I was a major sweet eater pre-op and the difference now is that I don't crave sweets like I did before surgery and when I do want something sweet it takes VERY little to satisfy that sweet tooth. Truly amazing to me -- cuz I was a big time sweet eater! More than a little bit of something sweet is too sweet -- it is so wonderful to be able to eat like "normal". I probably eat something sweet almost every day -- the difference now is that I am COMPLETELY satisifed on very little and even if I wasn't, I only have room for so much in my new tummy and it really prefers something other than sweets. Bizarre!

Kris G (Kristi)Cincinnati, Ohio5'7", 39 years old8/22 - 283 - BMI 44.312/22 - 203 - BMI 31.8ciao to 80 lbs. & 81 inches in 4 monthsOpen BPD/DS 08/22/00Dr. Maguire, Kettering OHHumanaFreedom Plus Planiwillbefit@...

......and YOU can have ice cream? I thought these things were a no no as we absorb sugar readily. I know some say go ahead and have what you want....a sweet a day is ok but there are some of us who are addicted to these things and shouldnt be eating them.....right?

Judie