RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Saginil Gel - to nne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi nne. I'm Italian and so I bought Saginil here in Italy. I gave you the e-mail of "Epitech", so that if you are interested you can write to the Productor and ask how to obtain it in USA....I think it will be possible. Or maybe the Productor can tell you "where" you can find/order it in your Country ...... I write the e-mail address again, if you want: info@... If it can be useful, I also write here the ingredients of this gel: "Glycerin, Adelmidrol, Peg-40-hydrogenated castor oil, propylene glycol, acrylates crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, polyvinyl alcohol, phenethyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, hyaluronic acid, methylparaben, phytosphingosine, quercetin". Indications written inside the box are: "Medical Device for the symptomatic

treatment of itching, burning, irritation, painfullness, dyspareunia in course of vulvovaginitis, bacterial vaginosis, contact vulvitis, vulvar vestibulitis, vulvodynia. The product is compatible with pharmacological antibiotic and antifungal treatments". I can't give you further informations ... that's all I know about it. Here in Italy it's beginning to be very used for vestibulitis and vulvodynia. It's the ONLY GEL that gave me help with my painful episiotomy. Have a good luck, :-) Hope solittletimeleft ha scritto: Hi, I did a "Google" search for it and all the sites are in Italian -so it is probably not available in the US. It is something that I would definitely try, if I could get it. Did you purchase it here? Is a OTC or by prescription?nne>> Hi,> > I don't know Tetrasil cream, but I've tried SAGINIL GEL (production in Italy) and it works...> > Saginil gel is based on "ALIA" (Autacoid Local Injury Antagonism), a biological technology that enables action to be taken effectively on the mucocutaneous reactivity both by reducing pro-inflammatory mediators and by modulating the secretory behaviour of the mucocutaneous MAST CELLS responsible, among other things, for

controlling neuropathic pain.> It's bio-adhesive and is able to remain at length in the area of application.> > It's distributed by EPITECH GROUP srl (info@...).> (The web-site in under construction, so now it's not available on Internet).> > I hope this information can be useful for someone.> > Kisses,> > Hope> > starrydust182 ha scritto:> Hey has anyone tried this cream before?> http://www.tetrasil.com> I came across it and it sounds promising but i know nothing about it.> I thought I'd try it for my chronic vaginal itching.> > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Hi nne. I'm Italian and so I bought Saginil here in Italy. I gave you the e-mail of "Epitech", so that if you are interested you can write to the Productor and ask how to obtain it in USA....I think it will be possible. Or maybe the Productor can tell you "where" you can find/order it in your Country ...... I write the e-mail address again, if you want: info@... If it can be useful, I also write here the ingredients of this gel: "Glycerin, Adelmidrol, Peg-40-hydrogenated castor oil, propylene glycol, acrylates crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, polyvinyl alcohol, phenethyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, hyaluronic acid, methylparaben, phytosphingosine, quercetin". Indications written inside the box are: "Medical Device for the symptomatic

treatment of itching, burning, irritation, painfullness, dyspareunia in course of vulvovaginitis, bacterial vaginosis, contact vulvitis, vulvar vestibulitis, vulvodynia. The product is compatible with pharmacological antibiotic and antifungal treatments". I can't give you further informations ... that's all I know about it. Here in Italy it's beginning to be very used for vestibulitis and vulvodynia. It's the ONLY GEL that gave me help with my painful episiotomy. Have a good luck, :-) Hope solittletimeleft ha scritto: Hi, I did a "Google" search for it and all the sites are in Italian -so it is probably not available in the US. It is something that I would definitely try, if I could get it. Did you purchase it here? Is a OTC or by prescription?nne>> Hi,> > I don't know Tetrasil cream, but I've tried SAGINIL GEL (production in Italy) and it works...> > Saginil gel is based on "ALIA" (Autacoid Local Injury Antagonism), a biological technology that enables action to be taken effectively on the mucocutaneous reactivity both by reducing pro-inflammatory mediators and by modulating the secretory behaviour of the mucocutaneous MAST CELLS responsible, among other things, for

controlling neuropathic pain.> It's bio-adhesive and is able to remain at length in the area of application.> > It's distributed by EPITECH GROUP srl (info@...).> (The web-site in under construction, so now it's not available on Internet).> > I hope this information can be useful for someone.> > Kisses,> > Hope> > starrydust182 ha scritto:> Hey has anyone tried this cream before?> http://www.tetrasil.com> I came across it and it sounds promising but i know nothing about it.> I thought I'd try it for my chronic vaginal itching.> > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest