RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Tri-cyclic Antidepressants for Clitoral Pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

have you tried any ssris??? they also work for pain and are sometimes better tolerated than tricyclic meds.... just a thought , good luck, I had that pain too for a long time. Its gone thank god. sunshinegirl199 wrote: Hi Everyone :)Has anyone taken these before? I have had clitoral pain for about a month now.It was strong and painful but now is only painful with touch or pressure. Im REALLLY scared. Has anyone had this before and does it go

away? REALLY need some advise. Also how long for these pills to work and what do they do. Do they mask the pain or make it go away.Please help!Thanks!!!

Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

have you tried any ssris??? they also work for pain and are sometimes better tolerated than tricyclic meds.... just a thought , good luck, I had that pain too for a long time. Its gone thank god. sunshinegirl199 wrote: Hi Everyone :)Has anyone taken these before? I have had clitoral pain for about a month now.It was strong and painful but now is only painful with touch or pressure. Im REALLLY scared. Has anyone had this before and does it go

away? REALLY need some advise. Also how long for these pills to work and what do they do. Do they mask the pain or make it go away.Please help!Thanks!!!

Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

I also had clitoral pain. So Awful!

It did not bother me with touch specifically it just bothered me all

the time.

This is going to sound weird but sometimes using a vibrator actually

makes it feel better. My husband and I tried that and sometimes it

really helped, other times it didn't make it worse but just didn't

help.

I am taking pills as I said in my previous post.

Just Remember...it can go away.

Diane

Guest guest

Hiya Sunshine,

I just wanted to say, I have not had any pills for this, so I cannot say anything about them, but I hope other members can give you a good answer. I have been given a cream called Xylocain and it did not do anything for me (but thats just me mind you, for someone else maybe it works) but the idea of that cream anyway was to numb the part that was in pain. I do not know if this is the same idea of the pills.

Hugs

Tri-cyclic Antidepressants for Clitoral Pain

Hi Everyone :)Has anyone taken these before? I have had clitoral pain for about a month now.It was strong and painful but now is only painful with touch or pressure. Im REALLLY scared. Has anyone had this before and does it go away? REALLY need some advise. Also how long for these pills to work and what do they do. Do they mask the pain or make it go away.Please help!Thanks!!!

Guest guest

Hiya Sunshine,

I just wanted to say, I have not had any pills for this, so I cannot say anything about them, but I hope other members can give you a good answer. I have been given a cream called Xylocain and it did not do anything for me (but thats just me mind you, for someone else maybe it works) but the idea of that cream anyway was to numb the part that was in pain. I do not know if this is the same idea of the pills.

Hugs

Tri-cyclic Antidepressants for Clitoral Pain

Hi Everyone :)Has anyone taken these before? I have had clitoral pain for about a month now.It was strong and painful but now is only painful with touch or pressure. Im REALLLY scared. Has anyone had this before and does it go away? REALLY need some advise. Also how long for these pills to work and what do they do. Do they mask the pain or make it go away.Please help!Thanks!!!

Guest guest

Hi:

I am just jumping in here.........sorry. I had some clitoral pain on contact and itching. My gyno said it was because of the lack of lubrication from the clitoris and hood. She gave me Clobetsol to use twice a week on my clitoris mixed with my E & T cream for a month. It is about two weeks and I have a lot of improvement. Sometimes still a little sensitive to touch but no pain. No itching.

I go to Kellogg Spadt who is amazing.

Sherri

>

Guest guest

I took elavil for three months, and on quitting, I now

have a seizure disorder. It didn't work for me with

the pain, but it may be different for you. I'm on

Lamictal for several reasons, which is working. I

haven't had vaginal pain for almost a year. I don't

mean to scare you, it's just been my experience.

Good luck!!

> >

> >

" We will comprehend the word serenity,

and we will know peace... " Pages 83-84

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail

(http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/)

Guest guest

I took elavil for three months, and on quitting, I now

have a seizure disorder. It didn't work for me with

the pain, but it may be different for you. I'm on

Lamictal for several reasons, which is working. I

haven't had vaginal pain for almost a year. I don't

mean to scare you, it's just been my experience.

Good luck!!

> >

> >

" We will comprehend the word serenity,

and we will know peace... " Pages 83-84

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail

(http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/)

Guest guest

Hi How long did u have it for and how long for it to go away? What did yours feel like? Did u do anything to help? (pills, creams, etc.) Im only on 10mg of the tri-cylics right now. Just started them yesturday~sarah devore wrote: have you tried any ssris??? they also work for pain and are sometimes better tolerated than tricyclic meds.... just a thought , good luck, I had that pain too for a long time. Its gone thank god. sunshinegirl199 <sunshinegirl199yahoo (DOT) ca> wrote: Hi Everyone :)Has anyone taken these before? I have had clitoral pain for about a month now.It was strong and painful but now is only painful with touch or pressure. Im REALLLY scared. Has anyone had this before and does it go away? REALLY need some advise. Also how long for these pills to work and what do they do. Do they mask the pain or make it go away.Please help!Thanks!!! Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger with Voice

Guest guest

Hi all, I developed clitoral pain about 4 years ago after I had an abscess drained that was next to the clitoris. The pain lasted for about 6 months and then was gone. I never knew what was wrong with me until I developed vulvodynia about 11 months ago. I must of had clitoraldynia (?). Anyway, I still get pain there from time to time but now I am working on the vaginal area. Staciesunshinegirl199 wrote: Hi Everyone :)Has anyone taken these

before? I have had clitoral pain for about a month now.It was strong and painful but now is only painful with touch or pressure. Im REALLLY scared. Has anyone had this before and does it go away? REALLY need some advise. Also how long for these pills to work and what do they do. Do they mask the pain or make it go away.Please help!Thanks!!! __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi all, I developed clitoral pain about 4 years ago after I had an abscess drained that was next to the clitoris. The pain lasted for about 6 months and then was gone. I never knew what was wrong with me until I developed vulvodynia about 11 months ago. I must of had clitoraldynia (?). Anyway, I still get pain there from time to time but now I am working on the vaginal area. Staciesunshinegirl199 wrote: Hi Everyone :)Has anyone taken these

before? I have had clitoral pain for about a month now.It was strong and painful but now is only painful with touch or pressure. Im REALLLY scared. Has anyone had this before and does it go away? REALLY need some advise. Also how long for these pills to work and what do they do. Do they mask the pain or make it go away.Please help!Thanks!!! __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Jenn Sxoxo wrote: Hi How long did u have it for and how long for it to go away? Hi Jenn, I had this for about 2 years along with the 24/7 constant burning and hypersensitive nerves....What did yours feel like? Did u do anything to help? (pills, creams, etc.) I had Surgery, PT, 15 meds, shots and creams, dietary and clothing changes etc.... nothing helped UNTIL I started getting treatment for lyme 5 weeks

ago. Im only on 10mg of the tri-cylics right now. Im on Paxil , I love it.Just started them yesturday~good luck to you, love sarahsarah devore <sarahvanessa17> wrote: have you tried any ssris??? they also work for pain and are sometimes better tolerated than tricyclic meds.... just a thought , good luck, I had that pain too for a long time. Its gone thank god. sunshinegirl199 <sunshinegirl199yahoo (DOT) ca> wrote: Hi Everyone :)Has anyone taken these before? I have had clitoral pain for about a month now.It was strong and painful but now

is only painful with touch or pressure. Im REALLLY scared. Has anyone had this before and does it go away? REALLY need some advise. Also how long for these pills to work and what do they do. Do they mask the pain or make it go away.Please help!Thanks!!! Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger with Voice

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.

Guest guest

Hi ,

You say the Lamactil got you pain free. That is wonderful news. I am just wondering if the other antidepressants did the same thing ( like the Elavil)? Always curious as to whether one psych rx is more effective than the others. I am sorry about your seizure disorder. I pray that goes away or at the very least is manageable so one never happens again.

Love,

Sandi

Guest guest

Hi ,

You say the Lamactil got you pain free. That is wonderful news. I am just wondering if the other antidepressants did the same thing ( like the Elavil)? Always curious as to whether one psych rx is more effective than the others. I am sorry about your seizure disorder. I pray that goes away or at the very least is manageable so one never happens again.

Love,

Sandi

Guest guest

Do they mask the pain or make it go away.

In my case, it makes it go away.

Anne

Guest guest

Anne

Guest guest

Anne

Guest guest

>

> Hi Everyone :)

> Has anyone taken these before? I have had clitoral pain for about

a

> month now.It was strong and painful but now is only painful with

touch

> or pressure. Im REALLLY scared. Has anyone had this before and

does it

> go away? REALLY need some advise. Also how long for these pills to

> work and what do they do. Do they mask the pain or make it go away.

> Please help!

>

> Thanks!!!

>

Hi,

I have had clitoral pain for years, but it is due or caused by

Lichen Planus a skin disorder. Have you been diagnosed with

anything by your doctor? Until I was diagnosed and treated the pain

was unbearable.

I now apply clobestol, which is a powerful steroid ointment that

helps the inflammation. I did try Elavil or sometime, but it didn't

really help the pain. Applying lidocaine and A & D ointment helped at

times. PLease find out if you have any type of infection or get a

biopsy of the area to see if you have LP or LS.

Good luck

Guest guest

>

> Hi Everyone :)

> Has anyone taken these before? I have had clitoral pain for about

a

> month now.It was strong and painful but now is only painful with

touch

> or pressure. Im REALLLY scared. Has anyone had this before and

does it

> go away? REALLY need some advise. Also how long for these pills to

> work and what do they do. Do they mask the pain or make it go away.

> Please help!

>

> Thanks!!!

>

Hi,

I have had clitoral pain for years, but it is due or caused by

Lichen Planus a skin disorder. Have you been diagnosed with

anything by your doctor? Until I was diagnosed and treated the pain

was unbearable.

I now apply clobestol, which is a powerful steroid ointment that

helps the inflammation. I did try Elavil or sometime, but it didn't

really help the pain. Applying lidocaine and A & D ointment helped at

times. PLease find out if you have any type of infection or get a

biopsy of the area to see if you have LP or LS.

Good luck