Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kathy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kathy,

Christy said it better than I could have and I agree with her

completely. I would think that the children who are in the service

would understand completely why you are asking to be notified.

Hugs,

Melinda

Guest guest

My guess is that they're behind...lol I don't think they can review your medical records until you sign something for them. I'm having to sign something for them to look at my past records for this review.

Thanks for your concern

x0x0

Shirleyklo5@... wrote:

So sorry to hear you're having such a bad time of it, Shirls.I have a question about the SS reviews--originally when they approved me the judge recommended a review in one year. A year was up in July and I haven't heard anything. Does this mean that they just reviewed my medical chart and saw the on-going problems and med changes without relief, or does this just mean that they are way behind schedule? If they're behind schedule, I'm hoping they stay behind schedule until I see the rheumy in Dec.Shirls--try to relax, it will make life easier.(((hugs)))KathyPlease visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

Guest guest

Thanks, Melinda!

Kathy

Kathy

Kathy, Christy said it better than I could have and I agree with her completely. I would think that the children who are in the service would understand completely why you are asking to be notified.Hugs,MelindaPlease visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

Guest guest

OH--I thought the nine gazillion release forms I signed before might cover it. Damn.

How are you holding up? When do you have to have everything filled out?

Kathy

Re: kathy

My guess is that they're behind...lol I don't think they can review your medical records until you sign something for them. I'm having to sign something for them to look at my past records for this review.

Thanks for your concern

x0x0

Shirleyklo5@... wrote:

So sorry to hear you're having such a bad time of it, Shirls.I have a question about the SS reviews--originally when they approved me the judge recommended a review in one year. A year was up in July and I haven't heard anything. Does this mean that they just reviewed my medical chart and saw the on-going problems and med changes without relief, or does this just mean that they are way behind schedule? If they're behind schedule, I'm hoping they stay behind schedule until I see the rheumy in Dec.Shirls--try to relax, it will make life easier.(((hugs)))KathyPlease visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com